Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
What does feminism mean to you? (Read 44607 times)
mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

What does feminism mean to you?
Jul 5th, 2015 at 12:39am

I'd really like this topic to be answered by women with an actual opinion as opposed the usual suspects bullying women out of the discussion.

Feminism is a wide cloth. I agree with some feminist academics and disagree with others. I agree with some of what those i disagree with say while i disagree with what some of what those i agree with say.

Feminism to me is a personal journey. I am a firm believer in each and every woman embracing what is relevant to her and holding in question what they query, or outright disagree with.This to me is true feminism.

I have been told on this forum that feminism is a 'homogenous blob' of thought. This is faaaaaar from true. Feminists disagree with each other regularly. There are many schools of thought within feminism.

Even if you don't identify as a feminist, i want to hear what feminism means to you.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: What does feminism mean to you?
Reply #1 - Jul 5th, 2015 at 12:45am

I'll start the ball rolling with sex workers. What is your opinion of sex workers?

Some feminists argue that sex workers are true feminists. That the merchandising of the female body belongs to the female and it is a source of women's power to so utilise this resource.

Some argue that prostitution is ok but stripping is not.

Some argue that stripping is ok but prostitution is not.

This argument more than any other divides feminists.

I myself have no problem with prostitution providing the women are safe and empowered but i find stripping and sex shows highly exploitative and dangerous to both the women performing and the wider community.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Jul 5th, 2015 at 6:27am

Strip-tease is WAY more female 'empowering' than prostitution which ultimately submits to 'invasion' and 'dominance' by the male client.

Strip-tease is a taunting activity which sees men remaining in their seats and emasculated as passive voyeurs.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #3 - Jul 9th, 2015 at 4:48am

I have differing views on feminsim depending who is antagonising me on any given day-  I actually dislike the word intensely - my stock standard position on the F word is this - I think it has set women back a long way in the scheme of things over the last two decades-  we ( women) no longer are taken seriously by men and even other women that is why I will never call myself a feminist because the word/notion is so loaded with negative connotations..

I have seen the what it has done to male /female relationships and I dont call that freedom for women nor men- enormous damage has been done !

The only issues I see as having any merit based in human relations ( and that is what feminism should really be called after all) is a woman's right to choose( or not) to have an abortion and a womans right to feel safe on the street or in her home-  these types of issues relating to women should be the only ones that should have any basis in an arguement about women in society- every thing else is rubbish- just whinging- its late , Im gone  zzzzz

The word feminism should be scrapped. Its a $hit word. The word throws up barriers.

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #4 - Jul 9th, 2015 at 10:50pm

mothra wrote on Jul 5th, 2015 at 12:39am:
I'd really like this topic to be answered by women with an actual opinion as opposed the usual suspects bullying women out of the discussion.
Feminism is a wide cloth. I agree with some feminist academics and disagree with others. I agree with some of what those i disagree with say while i disagree with what some of what those i agree with say.

Feminism to me is a personal journey. I am a firm believer in each and every woman embracing what is relevant to her and holding in question what they query, or outright disagree with.This to me is true feminism.

I have been told on this forum that feminism is a 'homogenous blob' of thought. This is faaaaaar from true. Feminists disagree with each other regularly. There are many schools of thought within feminism.

Even if you don't identify as a feminist, i want to hear what feminism means to you.

Then you've probably answered your own question in that you don't want a male opinion.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #5 - Jul 10th, 2015 at 12:02am

I would be interested to hear your opinion Amadd- you have interesting veiw points on this topic.

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #6 - Jul 12th, 2015 at 2:18am

Then what can I say?

Men and women are different and there really can be no equality in all aspects.

Feminism to me, means a movement to make up for some assumed lost ground.
There's been many women that have done well in traditional men's domain whilst relying only on what and who they are.
Unfortunately, feminists seem to think that it's some type of insult to themselves if they can't beat men in men's domain.

I don't see many men crying foul because they can't give birth to a child or do any of the other beautiful things a women can do, although there are a few who vainly attempt to mimic.

I think it's a "suck in" for women to attempt to be men, and really, that's what feminists are doing.

It makes for plenty of misery.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #7 - Jul 18th, 2015 at 11:45am

Amadd wrote on Jul 12th, 2015 at 2:18am:
Then what can I say?

Men and women are different and there really can be no equality in all aspects.

Feminism to me, means a movement to make up for some assumed lost ground.
There's been many women that have done well in traditional men's domain whilst relying only on what and who they are.
Unfortunately, feminists seem to think that it's some type of insult to themselves if they can't beat men in men's domain.

I don't see many men crying foul because they can't give birth to a child or do any of the other beautiful things a women can do, although there are a few who vainly attempt to mimic.

I think it's a "suck in" for women to attempt to be men, and really, that's what feminists are doing.

It makes for plenty of misery.

I agree that men and women are different- for women to be equal to men they would have to be men- and I wouldnt want that anyway- I like being a female- I like being a mother to children etc- I like my lot in life-

There are glaring problems for women of course but they can be dealt as a humanitarian issue rather than a feminism issue- feminism seeks to divide the sexes and that is very counter productive- like it or not we live on this planet as two halves ofa  whole ( for the most part) and nature has made it that way for a very good reason- pro creationational purposes.
« Last Edit: Jul 18th, 2015 at 3:06pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #8 - Jul 20th, 2015 at 9:57am

Now that is something I totally agree with.

I must not be feeling too well today. I've agreed with something Mothra has posted. This is a bad sign  Undecided

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #9 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 11:06pm

Why is it "feminism" and not just "female"?

Is there some specific power a feminist holds over the plebeian female population?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #10 - Aug 11th, 2015 at 9:53pm

I almost believe that feminism isnt even a relevant  "thing" anymore- more like just plain tired and cliche'. This thread was very hard to "rev" up- doesn't surprise  me.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Aug 19th, 2015 at 8:48pm

Why do straight men devote so much head-space to those big, bulbous bags of fat drooping from women's chests? Scientists have never satisfactorily explained men's curious breast fixation (see figure #1), but now, a neuroscientist has struck upon an explanation that he says "just makes a lot of sense."

Larry Young, a professor of psychiatry at Emory University who studies the neurological basis of complex social behaviors, thinks human evolution has harnessed an ancient neural circuit that originally evolved to strengthen the mother-infant bond during breast-feeding, and now uses this brain circuitry to strengthen the bond between couples as well. The result? Men, like babies, love breasts.

When a woman's nipples are stimulated during breast-feeding, the neurochemical oxytocin, otherwise known as the "love drug," floods her brain, helping to focus her attention and affection on her baby. But research over the past few years has shown that in humans, this circuitry isn't just reserved for exclusive use by infants.

Recent studies have found that nipple stimulation enhances sexual arousal in the great majority of women, and it activates the same brain areas as vaginal stimulation. When a sexual partner touches, massages or nibbles a woman's breasts, Young said, this triggers the release of oxytocin in the woman's brain, just like what happens when a baby nurses. But in this context, the oxytocin focuses the woman's attention on her sexual partner, strengthening her desire to bond with this person.

In other words, men can make themselves more desirable by stimulating a woman's breasts during foreplay and sex. Evolution has, in a sense, made men want to do this.
http://suckersonparade.blogspot.com.au/2015/08/a-new-theory-on-why-men-love-boob...

Men who know this are feminists, no? This is a woman-centred thing so it is a kinda feminism.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #12 - Aug 19th, 2015 at 9:01pm

Isn't every human life a personal journey? Let's see if what you wrote applies to everyone:

I am a firm believer in each and every person embracing what is relevant to him/her and holding in question what they query, or outright disagree with.This to me is true feminism personal dignity.

People Feminists disagree with each other regularly. There are many schools of thought within humanity  feminism.

Even if you don't identify as a person feminist, i want to hear what human dignity feminism means to you.

I don't think feminism has anything to offer over and above human dignity.  The 'men's movement is a pathetic mirror image of feminism. Campaign for human dignity, not sectarian feminism or men's movement or gay rights or all that tribal sh!te.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Aug 26th, 2015 at 10:23am

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #14 - Aug 26th, 2015 at 11:56am

A good intentioned idea that has backfired badly on woman and families.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #15 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 7:35am

Dnarever wrote on Aug 26th, 2015 at 11:56am:

like all good intentions dna... it ends up abused taken over by the overzealous...greenpeace is the same...

I have never been a joiner...one thing I cant stand is anyone else telling me what to think...and especially to gang up on someone or something....and thats what the people who run these things do....the power of bullying to get your own way....no thanks..the way I see it feminism has done more harm than it ever did good.this is one example of freedom for us girls..

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/outrage-over-...

if this is what they have come down to doing   for money today....  Angry Angry

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #16 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 8:42am

Dnarever wrote on Aug 26th, 2015 at 11:56am:

Yep.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #17 - Aug 30th, 2015 at 7:06pm

If Lisa doesn’t like feminism then feminism has a lot going for it!

Was born out of WWII where women had to work because the blokes were off playing soldiers. Same thing happened in/after WWI but womens rights were lost in the high unemployment in the UK etc.

Feminism is not going away and has new battlegrounds: unequal pay for equal work, less superannuation due to lower pay and having to take time off from work/career to bring kids into the world and bring them up.

Inadequate males are threatened by feminism but stuff them!

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #18 - Aug 31st, 2015 at 11:55am

With all due respect to the women of this forum, I think feminism is like a really important bill that never gets passed into legislation because of all the dubious baggage that gets tacked on by fringe special interest groups.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

The Libertarian

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #19 - Mar 5th, 2016 at 5:04pm

A group that has so little to fight for in the west it has to make up issues.
A group that not only fails to note any of the genuine suffering in other parts of the world, but goes so far as to side with those causing the suffering.
A group that stands against free speech and critical thought.
A divided group which is no longer aware of quite what it stands for.
A group so divided it takes to speaking for races and sexualities that have no want for them.
A group that will oppress others to force a minority to do something that makes it miserable.
A group willing to discriminate on the base of sex, race, sexuality and religious conviction and then call people sexists, bigots, racists, homophobes and islamiphobes.

I know this thread asked for only women to right, but the day feminism declared it spoke for gays, it gave me a right to speak on it (or better yet, the moment the people took the right to free speech, I was given the right to speak on it).

"Anything asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof"
-Christopher Hitchens

IP Logged

wats

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Oct 23rd, 2016 at 3:58am

I honestly think that these days feminism means the oppression of men.But there are different types of feminism and different levels so sometimes it means equality of the sexes, other times it means more than this.

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Oct 23rd, 2016 at 7:25am

Time for a flashback,,, but remember it is a flashback

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #22 - Nov 6th, 2016 at 11:53pm

To me, the position of feminism means that those women who are not readily attractive to men will hold the same power (if not more) of those who are.

A bit silly IMO.

In our society, this ridiculous concept seems to be pointing otherwise normal contributing women into a life of destitude in the name of media driven pride.
« Last Edit: Nov 7th, 2016 at 12:05am by Amadd »  

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #23 - Nov 7th, 2016 at 12:24am

The Libertarian wrote on Mar 5th, 2016 at 5:04pm:
A group that has so little to fight for in the west it has to make up issues.
A group that not only fails to note any of the genuine suffering in other parts of the world, but goes so far as to side with those causing the suffering.
A group that stands against free speech and critical thought.
A divided group which is no longer aware of quite what it stands for.
A group so divided it takes to speaking for races and sexualities that have no want for them.
A group that will oppress others to force a minority to do something that makes it miserable.
A group willing to discriminate on the base of sex, race, sexuality and religious conviction and then call people sexists, bigots, racists, homophobes and islamiphobes.

I know this thread asked for only women to right, but the day feminism declared it spoke for gays, it gave me a right to speak on it (or better yet, the moment the people took the right to free speech, I was given the right to speak on it).

Something like that. Pfft....it's a shame that modern women seem to be so silly sometimes.
« Last Edit: Nov 7th, 2016 at 9:38pm by Amadd »  

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #24 - Nov 7th, 2016 at 1:36am

Like the wheelie bin mom that no natural man would want to be associated with. Where's she wheelie been?
« Last Edit: Nov 7th, 2016 at 9:39pm by Amadd »  

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #25 - Nov 7th, 2016 at 1:37am

Just another minority group who think they have achieved all before achieving anything.
« Last Edit: Nov 7th, 2016 at 9:12am by Amadd »  

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #26 - Nov 7th, 2016 at 1:39am

Quote:
I honestly think that these days feminism means the oppression of men.But there are different types of feminism and different levels so sometimes it means equality of the sexes, other times it means more than this.

Agreed.
« Last Edit: Nov 7th, 2016 at 9:44pm by Amadd »  

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #27 - Nov 13th, 2016 at 9:09am

wats wrote on Oct 23rd, 2016 at 3:58am:

some women may not realise it but also the oppresssion of women

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #28 - Nov 24th, 2016 at 12:35am

Agnes wrote on Nov 13th, 2016 at 9:09am:
wats wrote on Oct 23rd, 2016 at 3:58am:

some women may not realise it but also the oppresssion of women

It's no secret that women "dress to impress" other women, not men.

I think that many less physically attractive women tend to attempt to "stomp on men" in an effort to impress other women and assume themselves as smarter than an attractive woman.

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #29 - Nov 24th, 2016 at 11:40pm

Then there is another angle of feminism which promotes women's sexuality with public nudity of attractive bodies...go figure.

How's about we just ignore them all and just fly our planes?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #30 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 12:19am

I'm not a woman but I'll ask my wife to answer if you'll accept what she says under a post by me. Feminism to me has always be about equality and I endorse that whole heartedly. My wife used to be a fundy christian, said I should rule over her, I refused. I will accept, in our relationship, if there is a final word, it's usually mine. Not because I am better, smarter etc but because I can remove emotion and be very pragmatic. I also "read" people better.

We are friends and partners(I hate that word post 1990, she's my WIFE) in a journey, each others strengths and weaknesses need a bit of balance. She is my better in may ways and although I don't see it, it must be reciprocal or we wouldn't have lasted 32 years.

At times I have earned more and at times she has, we were paid for the job we did, for the hours we did. She does not see a wage gap but understands women may earn less over a lifetime because, like her, they made a choice of children over money. In fact so did I. She was a latchkey kid with two professional parents. One a Psychologist, the other a teacher who taught teachers at Churchlands Teachers College.  We made a decision to never leave our kids at home alone. Both she and I worked part time for years to ensure that. My super is as lacking as any woman's.

Now I see "feminism" trying, amonst other irrationsal stuff, to get extra(pay gap) because women take time off and lose money because they "choose" to have kids. It's a choice and it is ultimately under their control, they should work it out with their other half rather than society about their pay or don't make the "choice", a choice that men cannot make.

My son had a friend that used to come around, she talked a like you about the sad state of women in our society, we had the pay arguments, $20@hour means for every hour you work, you get that pay, you want more money, work more. Men are paid the same and have since the 1970s. She spat the dummy because I was sexist. Couldn't handle the truth. No matter that I also, because I worked part time to make sure someone was home with our kids, was in the same boat.

Feminism has lost it's meaning in western countries beyond what we have. Any more and it's about regency not equality. Go free the Indian women, go do some good for the sisterhood.

What's that joke? Ohh, not applicable to me but for Grap.. I'll never get married again. Next time I'll just buy a house for a woman I don't like.

edit: My youngest son has just become a registered nurse and been offered a post grad position, he has worked in aged care for a few years while doing his degree. One year of the nursing degree qualifies you as an AIN. This is considered one of the jobs that women are hard done by in, is my son? If he, the other men that do it and there are quite a few, and the women are paid the same, as they are, where is the equality problem?

« Last Edit: Nov 25th, 2016 at 12:32am by Setanta »  

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 2:06am

Setanta wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 12:19am:

I'm not a woman but I'll ask my wife to answer if you'll accept what she says under a post by me. Feminism to me has always be about equality and I endorse that whole heartedly. My wife used to be a fundy christian, said I should rule over her, I refused. I will accept, in our relationship, if there is a final word, it's usually mine. Not because I am better, smarter etc but because I can remove emotion and be very pragmatic. I also "read" people better.

We are friends and partners(I hate that word post 1990, she's my WIFE) in a journey, each others strengths and weaknesses need a bit of balance. She is my better in may ways and although I don't see it, it must be reciprocal or we wouldn't have lasted 32 years.

At times I have earned more and at times she has, we were paid for the job we did, for the hours we did. She does not see a wage gap but understands women may earn less over a lifetime because, like her, they made a choice of children over money. In fact so did I. She was a latchkey kid with two professional parents. One a Psychologist, the other a teacher who taught teachers at Churchlands Teachers College.  We made a decision to never leave our kids at home alone. Both she and I worked part time for years to ensure that. My super is as lacking as any woman's.

Now I see "feminism" trying, amonst other irrationsal stuff, to get extra(pay gap) because women take time off and lose money because they "choose" to have kids. It's a choice and it is ultimately under their control, they should work it out with their other half rather than society about their pay or don't make the "choice", a choice that men cannot make.

My son had a friend that used to come around, she talked a like you about the sad state of women in our society, we had the pay arguments, $20@hour means for every hour you work, you get that pay, you want more money, work more. Men are paid the same and have since the 1970s. She spat the dummy because I was sexist. Couldn't handle the truth. No matter that I also, because I worked part time to make sure someone was home with our kids, was in the same boat.

Feminism has lost it's meaning in western countries beyond what we have. Any more and it's about regency not equality. Go free the Indian women, go do some good for the sisterhood.

What's that joke? Ohh, not applicable to me but for Grap.. I'll never get married again. Next time I'll just buy a house for a woman I don't like.

edit: My youngest son has just become a registered nurse and been offered a post grad position, he has worked in aged care for a few years while doing his degree. One year of the nursing degree qualifies you as an AIN. This is considered one of the jobs that women are hard done by in, is my son? If he, the other men that do it and there are quite a few, and the women are paid the same, as they are, where is the equality problem?

Setanta, the pay gap is more complicated than simply taking time off of work to have children.

It also refers to women being in positions of less power, women and men working in different industries, women and men having different advancement possibilites and the availability of work experience and seniority.

I know of your selfless dedication to your family. You've spoken about it before. My hat is tipped to you. But your wife is an exception, not a rule. ost women are not so lucky. At the very least they need latter pregnancy and early breastfeeding time off. This interferes with careers.

Furthermore, women of child-bearing age are often discriminated against when applying for positions or promotions, because of they time they may need to take off. Irrespective of whether they are maternally inclined or not.
Simply because they are women.

Feminism is still needed in western societies because where a woman is called aggressive, a man is called assertive. Where a woman is called a ball-breaker, a man is called a go-getter. While a woman is called a slut, a man is called a player. While a woman is quantified by the way she looks, a man is quantified by the way he performs. While a woman is called hormonal, a man is called being in touch with his emotions.

And the list goes on.

I have 2 children. A girl child and a boy child. You know that already.

My daughter was sexuaalised at the age of 12. My son is 10. I see no such thing on the horizon for him.

We need feminism because the patriarchy hurts men and women both.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 2:10am

And feminists do fight for the women in India. In Saudi Arabia. In Myanmar. In Pakistan. In Afghanistan. In the Sudan ... and alll of the other places in the world in which women are treated like objects to be abused.

If not for feminism, you probably wouldn't be aware of the plights of these women.

Women are working tirelessly to help.

Good men are working tirelessly to help.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 2:11am

Watch this. Four and a half minutes that nails it:

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #34 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 2:12am

mothra wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 2:10am:
And feminists do fight for the women in India. In Saudi Arabia. In Myanmar. In Pakistan. In Afghanistan. In the Sudan ... and alll of the other places in the world in which women are treated like objects to be abused.

If not for feminism, you probably wouldn't be aware of the plights of these women.

Good! There job here is done. They need to move on. Green fields await.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #35 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 2:14am

mothra wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 2:11am:

I've watched it a couple of time with my manspread. Grin

Do I need to mansplain that?

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 2:16am

Setanta wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 2:12am:

Nope. The job here isn't done.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 2:17am

Setanta wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 2:14am:
mothra wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 2:11am:

I've watched it a couple of time with my manspread. Grin

Do I need to mansplain that?

Will i be scandalised?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #38 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 2:18am

mothra wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 2:16am:

What needs to be done that is gender specific? Undecided

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 2:20am

Setanta wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 2:18am:

Watch the clip.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #40 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 2:27am

mothra wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 2:20am:

Watch the clip.

OK. I watched it again. Still not impressed because it fails the bipartisan. Poor me "I feel offended" and I'm a woman.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 2:31am

Setanta wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 2:27am:

Watch the clip.

OK. I watched it again. Still not impressed because it fails the bipartisan. Poor me "I feel offended" and I'm a woman.

Did none of it register with you? Not even the bit about mutilating baby boys?

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 2:33am

Setanta, how would you think of me if i told you i didn't shave my armpits?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #43 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 2:37am

mothra wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 2:31am:

Watch the clip.

Sure, it all registered. That's not the issue. Everyone can feel that. If you are unsure talk to an male stripper, tough job getting the gear off for a bunch of highly emotive hormone driven women with finger nails.

Cutting kids is not a feminist issue, it a human rights issue.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 2:40am

Setanta wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 2:37am:
mothra wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 2:31am:

Watch the clip.

Sure, it all registered. That's not the issue. Everyone can feel that. If you are unsure talk to an male stripper, tough job getting the gear off for a bunch of highly emotive hormone driven women with finger nails.

Cutting kids is not a feminist issue, it a human rights issue.

Yet feminists have adopted it as a cause of concern.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #45 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 2:42am

mothra wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 2:40am:

Because they have run their course for feminism.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 2:45am

Setanta wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 2:42am:

No. It has always been a feminist cause.

Feminism fights the patriarchy.

The patriarchy hurts males too.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 2:47am

mothra wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 2:33am:

You didn't answer the question.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #48 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 2:48am

mothra wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 2:45am:

What hurts males is feeling worthless just like any human being.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 2:50am

Setanta wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 2:48am:
mothra wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 2:45am:

What hurts males is feeling worthless just like any human being.

Yep,

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #50 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 2:53am

mothra wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 2:50am:
Yep,

Conjuncture? Eee Gnads!

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 2:58am

Setanta wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 2:53am:
Yep,

Conjuncture? Eee Gnads!

You mean, of course, the patriarchy.

Couldn't agree more.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 2:59am

mothra wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 2:47am:

Now about answering this question .....

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #53 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:02am

mothra wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 2:58am:
Yep,

Conjuncture? Eee Gnads!

Couldn't agree more.

Not at all and you know it.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #54 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:04am

mothra wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 2:59am:

Would me saying my wife doesn't give a hint?

Doesn't shave her quent either.

edit: When we were walking along one day and we saw a shop offering Brazilians, I offered to chew it off for half.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:05am

Setanta wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:02am:
mothra wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 2:58am:
Yep,

Conjuncture? Eee Gnads!

Couldn't agree more.

Not at all and you know it.

I was trying to give you an easy out.

Now how about answering my question?

I grow weary of repeating it.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:07am

Setanta wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:04am:

And how do you think the rest of society would view it?

Say i was to wear a spaghetti strap top with no bra to to the shops with my hairy armpits a-blazing.

How do you think that would go down?

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:10am

What if i wore a short skirt and didn't shave my legs too?

Spaghetti strapped top, no bra, hairy armpits ... short skirt, hairy legs.

Would i get away with it?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #58 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:11am

mothra wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:07am:

Say i was to wear a spaghetti strap top with no bra to to the shops with my hairy armpits a-blazing.

Well.. She functions every day an no-one asks her if her armpits or quent is appropriately bald. In fact I would say most people are oblivious to it.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:11am

Forget the shops .. say i went like that to a nightclub.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #60 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:12am

Setanta wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:11am:
mothra wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:07am:

Well.. She functions every day an no-one asks her if her armpits or quent is appropriately bald. In fact I would say most people are oblivious to it.

Are her armpits on display?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #61 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:14am

mothra wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:11am:

Like what?

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:17am

Setanta wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:14am:

Like what?

With hairy armpits and legs, wearing a spaghetti strap top and a short skirt.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #63 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:17am

mothra wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:12am:
Are her armpits on display?

Sometimes. Seasons dictate clothing.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #64 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:18am

mothra wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:17am:

Like what?

Now just add a muffin belly! Grin

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:18am

Or down the beach.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #66 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:26am

mothra wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:18am:
Or down the beach.

I don't think she has ever been looked at negatively for body hair. She's not Greek. Is that raciz? Greeks are Europeans as I am.

Had a little trouble with men went we drove to Darwin in the 80s but it wan't about hair and then I bet even the north has changed since then.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:26am

Setanta wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:18am:

Like what?

No muffin belly. Just glorious hair.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #68 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:28am

mothra wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:26am:

Like what?

You call it hair, I call it dental floss.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #69 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:29am

women should be free to make their own choices https://www.good.is/articles/bill-nye-pro-life

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:30am

Setanta wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:26am:
Or down the beach.

I don't think she has ever been looked at negatively for body hair. She's not Greek. Is that raciz? Greeks are Europeans as I am.

Had a little trouble with men went we drove to Darwin in the 80s but it wan't about hair and then I bet even the north has changed since then.

She's incredibly lucky then.

But hey, don't you live in Lismore?

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:33am

Setanta wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:28am:
mothra wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:26am:

Like what?

You call it hair, I call it dental floss.

Aye, i've said it before in this thread, your wife is a lucky woman.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:35am

AiA wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:29am:
women should be free to make their own choices https://www.good.is/articles/bill-nye-pro-life

Damn straight.

Thanks AiA ... i'll read that link on the morrow. I'm a little past it tonight.

But yes, women should be free to choose.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #73 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:35am

Until a couple of months ago my wife could sit on her hair.

No not that hair. Her head hair. She could cover herself in it. Cry

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #74 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:37am

mothra wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:35am:

Absolutely, never said otherwise.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #75 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:37am

mothra wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:35am:
AiA wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:29am:

Damn straight.

Thanks AiA ... i'll read that link on the morrow. I'm a little past it tonight.

the link is an excellent science-based video

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:38am

Setanta wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:35am:

She had it all chopped off and you're in mourning?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #77 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:43am

mothra wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:30am:
Setanta wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 3:26am:
Or down the beach.

She's incredibly lucky then.

But hey, don't you live in Lismore?

Well, yes. We are both from Perth although Marie was born in QLD when her parents were studying.

IP Logged

Gordon

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #78 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 5:01pm

When I met my wife and for the first few years her hair was down past her bum. She's gone all practical now and it's mid-back.

IBI

IP Logged

Gordon

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #79 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 5:13pm

This must be the most effed up thing I've seen in a while.

Dateline did a special on it not long ago.
http://www.sbs.com.au/news/dateline/story/miscarriage-murder

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/el-salvador-where-women-are-jai...

IBI

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #80 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 5:35pm

Gordon wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 5:13pm:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/el-salvador-where-women-are-jai...

Now there's a country that needs a lot of feminists.

IP Logged

Gordon

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #81 - Nov 25th, 2016 at 5:39pm

Setanta wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 5:35pm:
Gordon wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 5:13pm:

Now there's a country that needs a lot of feminists.

Can we send a few of ours over, perhaps on a sabbatical leave? Wink

IBI

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Reply #82 - Dec 9th, 2016 at 9:48am

A good example to me is a healthy looking young woman wearing an off white seersucker blouse over a pair of walking shorts (not tight) and with a straw hat.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #83 - Dec 14th, 2016 at 7:49am

Feminism: Alive, Well And More Relevant Than Ever

After decades of decline and marginalization, feminism is experiencing a renaissance.
Ten years ago, only 24 percent of women surveyed by CBS News considered themselves feminists. Now jump forward to a 2015 poll conducted by The Washington Post and Kaiser Family Foundation, which found that a robust 68 percent of women say that there is still a need for a strong women’s movement today, and 60 percent of women (and 47 percent of the public) identified themselves as feminists. Support stretches across generations: Nearly as many Millennials (63 percent) identify as feminists as do Boomers (68 percent), and fully 83 percent of young women born after 1981 describe feminism as empowering — a word that only 56 percent of women ages 65 and older choose.

Yet even as young women — and, increasingly, men — are enthusiastically endorsing the label, today’s feminism looks very different from the cause that our mothers and grandmothers marched for. This New Wave of feminism “is shaped less by a shared struggle against oppression than by a collective embrace of individual freedoms, concerned less with targeting narrowly defined enemies than with broadening feminism’s reach,” explain the authors of an article based on The Washington Post’s findings.

Inspired not by national organizations and charismatic leaders, today’s feminists find common ground and shared energy on the Internet and through social media.

To get an inkling of how the Internet and social media have become a uniting force for feminists around the world, just witness the online reaction to the surprise release of Beyoncé’s video, “Formation” in February. “Stop Everything!” wrote Essence columnist Aliya S. King, and within a week, more than 7 million people tuned in to watch — and discuss — how a mainstream pop artist pushed the limits on our perceptions of race and women in today’s culture, with many women — both black and white — expressing their appreciation for her honesty and empowering message.

Beyoncé considers herself a feminist. So does businesswoman Carly Fiorina. Black actress and comedian Keisha Zollar, who likes the term “womanist” because it was coined by women of color, shares the tent with white activists like Mindy Finn, the founder and president of Empowered Women. Muslim Sabin Ahmed, a consultant with the World Bank who believes abortion should be legal in all cases, calls herself a feminist, as does Charlene McField, a Christian stay-at-home mom who believes abortion should be illegal in all cases.

Today’s feminists proudly fly the flag of inclusion and in embracing inclusiveness, feminism is going back to the future — back to the original fight for equal rights for all American citizens, of all colors — articulated by Susan B. Anthony and Elizabeth Cady Stanton in 1866. With 43 percent of all Millennials in the US identifying as non-white, the next wave of the women’s movement is fundamentally more inclined to see the fight for equal rights as encompassing more than gender discrimination.

Young women are much more likely to identify as not simply women, but as individuals defined by the intersections between gender and generation, race, religion, sexual orientation, and socioeconomic status. While 85 percent of women think there’s a lot of or some discrimination against women, just as many think there’s a lot of or some discrimination against African Americans (84 percent) and gays and lesbians (85 percent). As 82-year-old feminist icon Gloria Steinem noted in an interview with 17-year-old Amandla Stenberg, one of the new generation of feminists, “In the beginning, we thought of feminism as addressing inequality between women and men, but the more we understood it, the more we grasped how broad feminism is.”

Yet for all the ways in which the path forward differs, depending on a woman’s race, education, and socio-economic background, some challenges remain the same; and for all the ways in which the past differentiates their experience, some aspects of being female cross all divides. United in their belief that feminism is about having choices, young women are eager to forge their own paths toward happiness, whether that means pursuing a career, raising children, being active in their communities, starting a business, making the world a better place, or some combination of all these aspirations.

From Betty Friedan, the author of The Feminine Mystique; the manifesto of the post-World War II movement that galvanized modern feminism; to Beyoncé, today’s generation is embracing feminism on its own terms and, in doing so, adding new energy to feminism’s renaissance. “Do we NOT need feminism anymore?” challenges Jenny Jaffe, the 26-year-old comedian and founder of Project UROK. “Yeah, we need feminism! We need feminism until ALL women are equal!”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sylvia-ann-hewlett/feminism-alive-well-and-m_b_119...

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Reply #84 - Dec 14th, 2016 at 11:27am

What about Harriett Martineau and what about my lady in a seersucker shirt?
I'm just crazy 'bout seersucker babe.
« Last Edit: Dec 14th, 2016 at 1:14pm by bogarde73 »  

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

Postmodern Trendoid III
Gold Member

Reply #85 - Dec 14th, 2016 at 11:57am

mothra wrote on Dec 14th, 2016 at 7:49am:
Feminism: Alive, Well And More Relevant Than Ever

After decades of decline and marginalization, feminism is experiencing a renaissance.
Ten years ago, only 24 percent of women surveyed by CBS News considered themselves feminists. Now jump forward to a 2015 poll conducted by The Washington Post and Kaiser Family Foundation, which found that a robust 68 percent of women say that there is still a need for a strong women’s movement today, and 60 percent of women (and 47 percent of the public) identified themselves as feminists. Support stretches across generations: Nearly as many Millennials (63 percent) identify as feminists as do Boomers (68 percent), and fully 83 percent of young women born after 1981 describe feminism as empowering — a word that only 56 percent of women ages 65 and older choose.

Yet even as young women — and, increasingly, men — are enthusiastically endorsing the label, today’s feminism looks very different from the cause that our mothers and grandmothers marched for. This New Wave of feminism “is shaped less by a shared struggle against oppression than by a collective embrace of individual freedoms, concerned less with targeting narrowly defined enemies than with broadening feminism’s reach,” explain the authors of an article based on The Washington Post’s findings.

Inspired not by national organizations and charismatic leaders, today’s feminists find common ground and shared energy on the Internet and through social media.

To get an inkling of how the Internet and social media have become a uniting force for feminists around the world, just witness the online reaction to the surprise release of Beyoncé’s video, “Formation” in February. “Stop Everything!” wrote Essence columnist Aliya S. King, and within a week, more than 7 million people tuned in to watch — and discuss — how a mainstream pop artist pushed the limits on our perceptions of race and women in today’s culture, with many women — both black and white — expressing their appreciation for her honesty and empowering message.

Beyoncé considers herself a feminist. So does businesswoman Carly Fiorina. Black actress and comedian Keisha Zollar, who likes the term “womanist” because it was coined by women of color, shares the tent with white activists like Mindy Finn, the founder and president of Empowered Women. Muslim Sabin Ahmed, a consultant with the World Bank who believes abortion should be legal in all cases, calls herself a feminist, as does Charlene McField, a Christian stay-at-home mom who believes abortion should be illegal in all cases.

Today’s feminists proudly fly the flag of inclusion and in embracing inclusiveness, feminism is going back to the future — back to the original fight for equal rights for all American citizens, of all colors — articulated by Susan B. Anthony and Elizabeth Cady Stanton in 1866. With 43 percent of all Millennials in the US identifying as non-white, the next wave of the women’s movement is fundamentally more inclined to see the fight for equal rights as encompassing more than gender discrimination.

Young women are much more likely to identify as not simply women, but as individuals defined by the intersections between gender and generation, race, religion, sexual orientation, and socioeconomic status. While 85 percent of women think there’s a lot of or some discrimination against women, just as many think there’s a lot of or some discrimination against African Americans (84 percent) and gays and lesbians (85 percent). As 82-year-old feminist icon Gloria Steinem noted in an interview with 17-year-old Amandla Stenberg, one of the new generation of feminists, “In the beginning, we thought of feminism as addressing inequality between women and men, but the more we understood it, the more we grasped how broad feminism is.”

Yet for all the ways in which the path forward differs, depending on a woman’s race, education, and socio-economic background, some challenges remain the same; and for all the ways in which the past differentiates their experience, some aspects of being female cross all divides. United in their belief that feminism is about having choices, young women are eager to forge their own paths toward happiness, whether that means pursuing a career, raising children, being active in their communities, starting a business, making the world a better place, or some combination of all these aspirations.

From Betty Friedan, the author of The Feminine Mystique; the manifesto of the post-World War II movement that galvanized modern feminism; to Beyoncé, today’s generation is embracing feminism on its own terms and, in doing so, adding new energy to feminism’s renaissance. “Do we NOT need feminism anymore?” challenges Jenny Jaffe, the 26-year-old comedian and founder of Project UROK. “Yeah, we need feminism! We need feminism until ALL women are equal!”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sylvia-ann-hewlett/feminism-alive-well-and-m_b_119...

So to remain relevant it's had to broaden its scope. Sleight of hand.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #86 - Dec 14th, 2016 at 12:01pm

Gordon wrote on Nov 25th, 2016 at 5:01pm:

When I met my wife and for the first few years her hair was down past her bum. She's gone all practical now and it's mid-back.

Your wife has hair all down her back and bum?

Ewww.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #87 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 7:15pm

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Reply #88 - Apr 30th, 2017 at 7:46am

Feminism once meant campaigning for meaningful equality, progress & safety for women.
Now it means, for some, aligning themselves with every wacky, degenerate & extreme leftist fad that comes along.
I cite the example here of mothra who insists that female genital mutilation be referred to as "cutting" so as to be culturally sensitive towards the Muslims and other primitives who would otherwise feel alienated.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #89 - May 5th, 2017 at 5:00pm

Bogey, once again demonstrating that he has absolutely no idea at all.

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Reply #90 - May 6th, 2017 at 7:42am

Very weak and again avoiding the issue

Why is it so difficult for you to stand against the appalling barbarity of the Muslim culture which still insists in carrying the practice of FMG wherever it goes?
Have you no conscience in respect of these little girls?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #91 - Feb 20th, 2019 at 6:30pm

If you are a woman, you recognise yourself in this sketch. If you are a feminist, you don't.  Absolutely failsafe.

(all the married blokes are nodding and looking at their shoes, whistling softly...)

IP Logged

Spatchcock

Australian Politics

Reply #92 - Mar 7th, 2019 at 1:32pm

I always saw feminism as this huge trap.

All these women get up and say "We don't want to stay home and look after kids and socialise with the other wives and mothers in the town and the street! We want to be liberated and work all day every day and be told what to do and have no free time!"

So women's rights seemed like it benefited the government and the economy. It didn't seem to benefit women and their quality of life.

I think the original feminists were agent provocateurs and look where they ended up..... As left wing political activists. They seem like surveillance agents and agents of change from the government, instigating social change to suit the state and monitoring those who cry about inequality and join the movements without being placed there by the government.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #93 - Mar 7th, 2019 at 7:35pm

Feminism.
The Media's version of what every society has experienced before, right around the world. Women taking on the celibate, ruler, empowerment, serve the people, money, etc... rather than be a mother popping out kids.
It's been around for millenia.

But just because the Media hasn't experienced it, somehow women 'again' need to be liberated.  Roll Eyes

If you want to rule others, no point having your women pop out the kids then.
If you want to outbreed others, no point having your women attain a position of power and play the Game.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #94 - Oct 20th, 2019 at 5:41pm

‘I won’t take no for an answer.’

Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #95 - Oct 20th, 2019 at 5:55pm

Feminism in the modern age is conducted by childless and single men haters . Their loneliness and anger at not finding love propels them to seek revenge. Women are already above men in the west now. They don't need equality. Many males in the west are in bad shape and nobody cares.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #96 - Oct 23rd, 2019 at 1:39pm

Spatchcock wrote on Mar 7th, 2019 at 1:32pm:
I always saw feminism as this huge trap.

All these women get up and say "We don't want to stay home and look after kids and socialise with the other wives and mothers in the town and the street! We want to be liberated and work all day every day and be told what to do and have no free time!"

So women's rights seemed like it benefited the government and the economy. It didn't seem to benefit women and their quality of life.

I think the original feminists were agent provocateurs and look where they ended up..... As left wing political activists. They seem like surveillance agents and agents of change from the government, instigating social change to suit the state and monitoring those who cry about inequality and join the movements without being placed there by the government. 

Smiley

and most of them share/shared a religion

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #97 - Oct 24th, 2019 at 10:36am

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 20th, 2019 at 5:55pm:
Feminism in the modern age is conducted by childless and single men haters . Their loneliness and anger at not finding love propels them to seek revenge. Women are already above men in the west now. They don't need equality. Many males in the west are in bad shape and nobody cares.

no hammer they are not   no equal pay no equal super fund payout...not many female CEOs..most females in parliament are token ones.... Angry Angry

come on mate you dont really believe that.....

more single parent.... females than males..

its pretty much a disaster...again it is another STAND   that gets taken over by the ruthless.....in other words lost its way..

it put a lot of male backs up....which i understandable when you look back.. women suddenly thought they were in charge instead of being equal....

some still think they are superior....

women had a right to be heard hammer just like the Suffragettes  who just wanted the VOTE......

we do put in a huge amount most unseen or talked about........imagine the world without us?......

I dont think you would like it.. Smiley

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #98 - Oct 24th, 2019 at 5:49pm

Netballers: Women who play a game of sport that was invented by Women.

Feminists: Women who play a game of sport that was invented by Men.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #99 - Nov 1st, 2019 at 6:42pm

A FemmeNist ManiPedifesto

Kari Lerum
First Published December 16, 2014 Research Article
https://doi.org/10.1177/1532708614562886
Article information

Abstract
This is an autoethnography about the role of nail salons in relation to my own evolving feminist and femme consciousness. Through a story of desire, grief, isolation, and recuperation, I explore the ways that the development of my sexual and gender identities relies on women’s intimacy within and across lines of commodification, race, class, and sexuality. In so doing, I attempt to reconcile my desire for high femme signifiers with working-class, anti-racist, and anti-colonialist solidarity, to articulate what I term a FemmeNist consciousness.

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1532708614562886

She chatted to third world immigrant women who were doing her nails.   The idea of the university descends to mere 'autoethnography of'... er... nails.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #100 - Oct 4th, 2022 at 2:06pm

Louise Perry’s The Case Against the Sexual Revolution: A New Guide to Sex in the 21st Century
is a counterblast to the braindead feminism I encountered at university. Pseudoscientific feminism never took me in, but Perry, a townie, was persuaded. Her book, as much as anything, is about the process of disenchantment, of discovering everything she once believed was nonsense.

Nonetheless, Perry remains a feminist. The Case Against the Sexual Revolution represents a sincere attempt to anchor feminism in reality. For my part—while I welcome a numerate and scientifically accurate work of feminist scholarship—I’ll stay clear for now. Feminism is the mother of awful public policy going back to Prohibition and needs to learn humility if it expects to have policy influence.

After graduating in anthropology and women’s studies (from SOAS, one of the UK’s wokest universities), Perry worked for some years in a rape crisis centre. Already uneasy with bits of left theory, the experience of practical compassion and a desire to stop rape rather than blethering on about stopping rape led her to do what no feminist theorist has done before: take biology seriously.

At its core, this means she treats man as an animal like other animals, subject to the same pressures over millions of years as every other species and sharing many traits with his fellow Hominidae, the Great Apes. This means that men and women are not only physically different but psychologically different: evolution operated from the neck up as well as the neck down.

Perry accepts that Homo sapiens are much more cognitively dimorphic than many people realise. 70 per cent of men have a pattern of personality traits that no woman has; 70 per cent of women have a pattern of personality traits that no man has. She explains with clarity and élan how, for obvious evolutionary reasons (the elevated risks of pregnancy and childcare and the need to invest in emotionally intense relationships to sustain child-rearing) women are systematically more neurotic, more agreeable and more concerned with propriety (moralised status) than men are.

Perry wants to persuade leftie readers (along with fellow feminists), so she piles up a mountain of scientific evidence to buttress her case. She is also a clear, orderly writer. This has the effect of demolishing not only Brownmiller’s reputation but that of Cordelia Fine, a philosopher now notorious for trying to edit science to fit in with feminism.
https://lawliberty.org/book-review/feminising-feminism/

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #101 - Nov 4th, 2022 at 12:01pm

I will not rest until 100% of murdered journalists are male!

Quote Tweet
UN Women  Nov 2
Of all journalists killed in 2021, 11% were women. In 2020, this was 6%. (Source: @UNESCO). On the International Day to #EndImpunity for Crimes against Journalists, let us say out loud:

𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏
𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍
𝐉𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐒

https://mobile.twitter.com/Dannyjokes/status/1588276887398121472

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #102 - Nov 4th, 2022 at 12:30pm

Frank wrote on Nov 4th, 2022 at 12:01pm:
I will not rest until 100% of murdered journalists are male!

Quote Tweet
UN Women  Nov 2
Of all journalists killed in 2021, 11% were women. In 2020, this was 6%. (Source: @UNESCO). On the International Day to #EndImpunity for Crimes against Journalists, let us say out loud:

𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏
𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍
𝐉𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐒

https://mobile.twitter.com/Dannyjokes/status/1588276887398121472

Same energy

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #103 - Feb 15th, 2023 at 1:25pm

Oh, the patriarchy!!!

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #104 - Feb 15th, 2023 at 2:00pm

bogarde73 wrote on May 6th, 2017 at 7:42am:

Why is it so difficult for you to stand against the appalling barbarity of the Muslim culture which still insists in carrying the practice of FMG wherever it goes?

Bogard you were one of my fave posters.

Your posts were always effective in hitting the target 🎯

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #105 - Feb 16th, 2023 at 9:13pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Feb 15th, 2023 at 2:00pm:

FGC ia performed more by Christians than Muslims, but who are you to let facts get in the way?

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #106 - Feb 16th, 2023 at 9:29pm

mothra wrote on Feb 16th, 2023 at 9:13pm:

FGC ia performed more by Christians than Muslims, but who are you to let facts get in the way?

No it’s not Methra you revolting liar and nutter!   

As per usual you’re full of drugged driven dribble!

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #107 - Feb 16th, 2023 at 9:32pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Feb 16th, 2023 at 9:29pm:

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #108 - Feb 16th, 2023 at 9:38pm

Is Mothra talking about her vag'imite again?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #109 - Feb 16th, 2023 at 9:59pm

mothra wrote on Feb 16th, 2023 at 9:32pm:

https://www.motherjones.com/wp-content/uploads/blog_female_genital_mutiliation_r...

So it is mostly the daughters of Mohammed everywhere.
Withiut exception.

Everybody ululate!

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #110 - Feb 16th, 2023 at 10:02pm

Frank wrote on Feb 16th, 2023 at 9:59pm:

https://www.motherjones.com/wp-content/uploads/blog_female_genital_mutiliation_r...

Withiut exception.

Everybody ululate!

Don't read charts too well, do you.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #111 - Feb 16th, 2023 at 10:05pm

*kicks Mothra in the balls

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #112 - Feb 16th, 2023 at 10:08pm

mothra wrote on Feb 16th, 2023 at 10:02pm:

Withiut exception.

Everybody ululate!

Grin Grin

You ARE an idiot.
Purple = daughters of mohammed. Majority in every country you posted, idiotic frightbat.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #113 - Feb 16th, 2023 at 10:09pm

Frank wrote on Feb 16th, 2023 at 10:08pm:
mothra wrote on Feb 16th, 2023 at 10:02pm:

Withiut exception.

Everybody ululate!

Grin Grin

You ARE an idiot.
Purple = daughters of mohammed. Majority in every country you posted, idiotic frightbat.

Yes Frank.

Now add the lower 2 lines together, there's a good old boy.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #114 - Feb 16th, 2023 at 10:10pm

*two little chicks pop out of Mothra's mouth as if recently hatched.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #115 - Feb 16th, 2023 at 10:23pm

Methra : Once your bad drug trip wears off log back in then take another look at your own graph you psychopathic nutter! Why? It only confirms my point and totally sh1ts on your earlier piss poor attempt to push your lie!

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #116 - Feb 16th, 2023 at 10:25pm

Christ on a bike you people are irredeemably stupid.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #117 - Feb 16th, 2023 at 10:25pm

Oh and provide a freaking working LINK you ethically bankrupt liar!

A note to all: Methra was well known on Yahoo for posting up fake charts with no links.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #118 - Feb 16th, 2023 at 10:40pm

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #119 - Feb 16th, 2023 at 10:43pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Feb 16th, 2023 at 10:25pm:

A note to all: Methra was well known on Yahoo for posting up fake charts with no links.

If you’re looking for facts (and not farts) on FGM then please click on this link 👇

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_on_female_genital_mutilation

Oh and unlike drug fuelled Methra ...I am a full blooded Mediterranean woman with a close link to Mediterranean culture.

We don’t practice FGM. It’s a Muslim thing. In fact the practice is how we recognise who’s different from us Christians.

Note : The fact that some Christians do this is also misleading. Let me explain something which that lying Methra mole is hoping you all don’t know : the so called Christians are in fact this : former Muslims and/or from other native religions and who have recently converted to Christianity but it’s a real weird form of Christianity as it’s a bizzare form of Catholicism plus Islam plus their traditional African native religion all mixed into 1 theory of Spirituality.

We who are in fact Christian do not recognise and we do not accept that these people are Christian.At all!  Even the Holy Bible and in particular the New Testament is not being followed or respected by these alleged pseudo “Christians”.  Their rituals are bizarre and take precedence.

So please do not be deceived by the morally and ethically bankrupt Yahoo cyber junkie multi nutter Methra. She has no self respect so don’t expect her to respect you.

Cheers

PS I just saw that the Methra troll has only now provided a lame link she’s trawled the entire internet for. Her vague chart is from an obscure BLOG ffs! The guy responsible for said blog is a woke left winger who’s been dying of cancer for some time. And he himself conveniently did not provide the sources for his figures. It’s his blog after all...so he just jots down whatever.

Bottom line? Stick to links which are safe and sane.

Goodnight all you decent people. You too Methra.
« Last Edit: Feb 16th, 2023 at 10:53pm by Lisa Jones »  

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #120 - Feb 16th, 2023 at 10:48pm

Despite the absence of scriptural support, women and girls within Christian communities, including in Egypt, Kenya, Nigeria and Tanzania, do undergo FGM.[16] It has been found among Coptic Christians in Egypt, Orthodox Christians in Ethiopia, and Protestants and Catholics in Sudan and Kenya.[19] A 2013 UNICEF report identified 17 African countries in which at least 10 percent of Christian women and girls aged 15–49 had undergone it. In Niger, for example, 55 percent of Christian women and girls had experienced it, against two percent of Muslim women and girls.[22]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_on_female_genital_mutilation

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #121 - Feb 16th, 2023 at 10:55pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Feb 16th, 2023 at 10:43pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Feb 16th, 2023 at 10:25pm:

If you’re looking for facts (and not farts) on FGM then please click on this link 👇

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_on_female_genital_mutilation

Oh and unlike drug fuelled Methra ...I am a full blooded Mediterranean woman with a close link to Mediterranean culture.

We don’t practice FGM. It’s a Muslim thing. In fact the practice is how we recognise who’s different from us Christians.

Note : The fact that some Christians do this is also misleading. Let me explain something which that lying Methra mole is hoping you all don’t know : the so called Christians are in fact this : former Muslims and/or from other native religions and who have recently converted to Christianity but it’s a real weird form of Christianity as it’s a bizzare form of Catholicism plus Islam plus their traditional African native religion all mixed into the one cocktail theory of Spirituality.

We who are in fact Christian do not recognise and we do not accept that these people are Christian.At all!  Even the Holy Bible and in particular the New Testament is not being followed or respected by these alleged pseudo “Christians”.  Their rituals are bizarre and take precedence.

So please do not be deceived by the morally and ethically bankrupt Yahoo cyber junkie multi nutter Methra. She has no self respect so don’t expect her to respect you.

Cheers

PS I just saw that the Methra troll has only now provided a lame link she’s trawled the entire internet for. Her vague chart is from an obscure BLOG ffs! The guy responsible for said blog is a woke left winger who’s been dying of cancer for some time. And he himself conveniently did not provide the sources for his figures. It’s his blog after all...so he just jots down whatever.

Bottom line? Stick to links which are safe and sane.

Goodnight all you decent people. You too Methra.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #122 - Feb 16th, 2023 at 10:57pm

89% of women in Eritrea, a Christian-majority country, undergo Female Genital Mutilation, and 60% of those women view it as a religious requirement. In addition, 74% of women in Ethiopia, 66% of women in Liberia, and 27% of women in Kenya, have undergone Female Genital Mutilation – all Christian-majority countries. Here’s a most interesting statistic: In Niger, 55% of Christian women undergo Female Genital Mutilation, as compared to only 2% of Muslim women.

https://sites.psu.edu/anaouf3/2017/04/05/female-genital-mutilation/

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #123 - Feb 16th, 2023 at 11:07pm

FGC isn't actually proscribed in any religion at all and major religious bodies condemn it categorically.

It is cultural ... and as religion has permeated these cultures the practice has been co-opted by those religions within those cultures.

God i get tired of repeating myself for the terminally stupid on here.

And Mother Jones is blog now?
« Last Edit: Feb 16th, 2023 at 11:50pm by mothra »  

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #124 - Feb 16th, 2023 at 11:33pm

Methra - Blogs are your go to sources. And in this topic tonight that’s all you have provided. 2 links to 2 blogs. Blogs! That’s how the actual authors describe their own work.

That probably explains why when one researches further using more credible links they discover that the information in the BLOGS you think are factual ....are in fact incorrect. Esp as regards religion as a form of identity. And the other thing which I find really annoying (because I know you never went to Uni and you think that Google will somehow make up for that) is this : You don’t know that when a person from a certain African country claims to be a Christian they may be in fact stating this : I believe in a certain form of spirituality which I’ve inherited from my ancestors over thousands of years and involves black magic etc but I’ve also added the Christian God into it now. In short : they’re not Christians. And just because they claim to be Christian it doesn’t mean they are. I’m glad I studied Anthropology at Uni because I had the opportunity to learn all this through actual case studies which were undertaken by highly regarded Anthropologists who went to Africa and studied these peculiarities. First hand.

So don’t bother googling obscure blogs and providing their links to me as though they mean something remotely relevant and accurate. When you do that it only shows me how piss poor your knowledge base is and reminds me yet again just how uneducated and ignorant you really are.

One last comment: You’re no feminist. You’re nothing more than a wannabe googled form of it.

Night.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #125 - Feb 16th, 2023 at 11:49pm

Admittedly there was one blog but that gives it's source ... UNICEF.

There were no other blogs.

Mother Jones is not a blog, you utter fool. Neither is Wikipedia.

Larry, lying again.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #126 - Feb 16th, 2023 at 11:52pm

I wonder how many curtain calls we'll be in for tonight?

We're up to 3 but that is far from unusual.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Methra’s Manic Marathon Moments
Reply #127 - Feb 17th, 2023 at 12:12am

mothra wrote on Feb 16th, 2023 at 11:49pm:

Larry, lying again.

FMD you’re an adamant nutter!

https://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2016/02/female-genital-mutilation-not-uni...

Is not this the freaking link you eventually gave after it was asked of you a few times? Oh yes it was! Click on it you lying POS! It shows an article by a self confessed blogger you nutcase! It is THAT article which you relied upon to post up a vague chart which was factually incorrect! A chart from a blogger who didn’t provide any further information. It was from a dying cancer patient - a blogger blogging away who also provided a dead link to UNICEF. Go on click on it!

And as regards curtain calls ... GGF!

I don’t particularly enjoy chatting to a dumbarse like you. I much prefer being on other group platforms where at least I know I’m surrounded by decent people who lead decent lives and have had a decent education. (essentially - people who are nothing like you and your ilk).

Now Methra unlike you I need to log off because I need to get up early and get my husband off to work for an early start. You have no husband or children there so you can stay online ALL night and run another manic marathon if you like. I’ve got a life. You don’t.

Don’t worry though ... tomorrow I fully intend to pwn your uneducated dumb arse all over again in this topic because I know that all you know is all you’ve Googled. And even then .... 2 bloody blogs 👈   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #128 - Feb 17th, 2023 at 12:14am

Four. And counting.

And Mother Jones is not a blog.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #129 - Feb 17th, 2023 at 12:54am

What Is Mother Jones?

Mother Jones is a reader-supported investigative news organization honored as Magazine of the Year by our peers in the industry. Our nonprofit newsroom goes deep on the biggest stories of the moment, from politics and criminal and racial justice to education, climate change, and food/agriculture.

We reach more than 10 million people each month via our website, social media, videos, email newsletters, and print magazine. Our fellowship program is one of the premier training grounds for emerging investigative storytellers.

Founded in 1976, Mother Jones is America’s longest-established investigative news organization. We are based in San Francisco and have bureaus in Washington, DC, and New York.

We are independent (no corporate owners) and are accountable only to you, our readers. Our mission is to deliver hard-hitting reporting that inspires change and combats “alternative facts.”

https://www.motherjones.com/about/

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Re: Methra’s Manic Marathon Moments
Reply #130 - Feb 17th, 2023 at 5:32am

Lisa Jones wrote on Feb 17th, 2023 at 12:12am:
mothra wrote on Feb 16th, 2023 at 11:49pm:

Larry, lying again.

FMD you’re an adamant nutter!

https://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2016/02/female-genital-mutilation-not-uni...

Is not this the freaking link you eventually gave after it was asked of you a few times? Oh yes it was! Click on it you lying POS! It shows an article by a self confessed blogger you nutcase! It is THAT article which you relied upon to post up a vague chart which was factually incorrect! A chart from a blogger who didn’t provide any further information. It was from a dying cancer patient - a blogger blogging away who also provided a dead link to UNICEF. Go on click on it!

And as regards curtain calls ... GGF!

I don’t particularly enjoy chatting to a dumbarse like you. I much prefer being on other group platforms where at least I know I’m surrounded by decent people who lead decent lives and have had a decent education. (essentially - people who are nothing like you and your ilk).

Now Methra unlike you I need to log off because I need to get up early and get my husband off to work for an early start. You have no husband or children there so you can stay online ALL night and run another manic marathon if you like. I’ve got a life. You don’t.

Don’t worry though ... tomorrow I fully intend to pwn your uneducated dumb arse all over again in this topic because I know that all you know is all you’ve Googled. And even then .... 2 bloody blogs 👈   Roll Eyes

Ahhh Methra was up til 1.30 am.

Hopefully the drugs will have worn off and she’ll be able to read what’s written. ESP the stuff that’s highlighted sigh....

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #131 - Feb 17th, 2023 at 7:36am

She's a vile nutter indeed.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #132 - Feb 17th, 2023 at 9:23am

mothra wrote on Feb 16th, 2023 at 11:07pm:
FGC isn't actually proscribed in any religion at all and major religious bodies condemn it categorically.

It is cultural ... and as religion has permeated these cultures the practice has been co-opted by those religions within those cultures.

God i get tired of repeating myself for the terminally stupid on here.

And Mother Jones is blog now?

Here’s a riddle for our politically twisted times: when is a black woman a white supremacist? Answer: when she speaks out against female genital mutilation, sharia law, and jihadism.

This is the tortured logic of the feminist Left in Australia, which helped stop a lecture tour by the human rights advocate Ayaan Hirsi Ali. Anonymous protestors warned venues and insurers not to have dealings with the Somali-born, anti-radical-Islam activist if they wanted to avoid “trouble.” The “Council for the Prevention of Islamophobia, Inc.” accused Hirsi Ali of being part of the “Islamophobia industry . . . that exists to dehumanize Muslim women.” Another group, “Persons of Interest,” took to Facebook to describe her ideas: “This is the language of patriarchy and misogyny. This is the language of white supremacy. This is the language used to justify war and genocide.”

Hirsi Ali canceled her trip in early April, only days before she was due to speak in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Auckland, New Zealand. In Australia, as in the UK, the costs of security have to be borne by event organizers, not the government, as is the case in the U.S. Perhaps there were disagreements between the speaker and her sponsors about security. In any case, Hirsi Ali travels with armed guards, but it was still too dangerous for her to speak in public. Yes, in Australia.
In a country where the woman who speaks out against forced marriage and jihadism is an extremist and the people who threaten her are praised as virtuous representatives of diversity, who exactly requires protection?
https://www.city-journal.org/html/upside-down-down-under-15115.html

It's not the Christians who threatened her, bint, or threaten anyone who is critical of them.  As always, it was the Muslims who can't bear any criticism and will either threaten or carry out actual bloody jihad to shut it down. 

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #133 - Dec 2nd, 2023 at 6:32pm

This Topic was moved here from Women's Issues by freediver.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print