Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Moslem 'migrants', flooding across the Mediterrane (Read 5211 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Moslem 'migrants', flooding across the Mediterrane
Jun 18th, 2015 at 8:25am

Moslem 'migrants', in 2015, flooding across the Mediterranean, and into Europe

Quote:

See mass migration for what it is – invasion

Robert Henderson
April 22, 2015

The French writer Jean Raspail’s Camp of the Saints describes a situation not unlike that of the present exodus from North Africa and the Middle East.

In Raspail’s book the invasion is by large ships crammed with Third World migrants coming to Europe where the ships are beached and the migrants flood into Europe, a Europe which has lost the will to resist because of decades of politically correct internationalist propaganda.

Europe and eventually the entire developed world falls to the invasion of the Third World hordes who are armed only with their misery and the Pavlovian response of  First World populations brainwashed to believe that they collectively are to blame for third world ills and  who  consequently  cannot morally deny the invaders entry to their lands..

This is the scenario which is now being acted out in the Mediterranean, but with, in the main, small boats, rather than large ones carrying the mi grants.

The promotion of mass immigration is a particularly deep treason, because unlike an invasion by military force the legions of the immigrant army are disparate and cannot be readily expelled.

Where mass immigration is deliberately  promoted by a government, as happened under Blair according to ex-No 10 advisor Andrew Neather,   to deliberately change the nature of a  society (in Neather’s words, “to rub the Right’s nose in diversity and render their arguments out of date”)  it is the most contemptible of treasons.

https://livinginamadhouse.wordpress.com/2015/04/22/see-mass-migration-for-what-i...

'Migrants' from North and Central Africa and the ME, in 2015, are flooding across the Mediterranean, and into Europe.

Many of those 'migrants' who are flooding across the Mediterranean, and into Europe, are moslems.

They are moslems, whose culture, inculcates a pure and deep hatred for those who are NOT moslems, and, moslems embrace and are enthralled with a 'faith', ISLAM, which enjoins every moslem, with a doctrine of 'righteous' armed jihad and supremacy over non-moslems.

What could go wrong!!!!             Cheesy

What could possibly go wrong, when a whole people [Europe] gather poison [wickedness] to themselves, and press that poison to their own heart ?

Hosea 8:3
Israel hath cast off the thing that is good: the enemy shall pursue him.
4  They have set up kings, but not by me: they have made princes, and I knew it not: of their silver and their gold have they made them idols, that they may be cut off.
7  For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind: it hath no stalk: the bud shall yield no meal: if so be it yield, the strangers shall swallow it up.

« Last Edit: Jun 18th, 2015 at 8:30am by Yadda »  

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: Moslem 'migrants', flooding across the Mediterrane
Reply #1 - Jun 18th, 2015 at 8:39am

Isaiah 29:9
Stay yourselves, and wonder; cry ye out, and cry: they are drunken, but not with wine; they stagger, but not with strong drink.
10  For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered.
11  And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:
12  And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.
13  Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:
14  Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

Yadda said....
Quote:

These [below] are examples of the calming platitudes [the outright lies!] which have come from the lips of our leaders in recent years,

President's Greeting for Ramadan - November 5, 2002
"I send greetings to Muslims in the United States......Islam is a peace-loving faith....."
- President G W Bush

October 11, 2002
"Islam is a faith that brings comfort to people. It inspires them to lead lives based on honesty, and justice, and compassion."
- President G W Bush

September 10, 2002
"Islam is a faith that brings comfort to a billion people around the world. It's a faith that has made brothers and sisters of every race. It's a faith based upon love, not hate."
- President G W Bush

November 15, 2001
"The Islam that we know is a faith devoted to the worship of one God, as revealed through The Holy Qur'an. It teaches the value and the importance of charity, mercy, and peace."
- President G W Bush

September 28, 2001
"[I know] that the Muslim faith is based upon peace and love and compassion."
- President G W Bush

Tony Blair claims to have read the Koran twice, and to have derived 'comfort' from it.
Google,
"read through the Koran twice" "Tony Blair"

Tony Blair - "Islam is a peaceful faith.",
....and TB claims that ISLAMIC inspired violence, "has nothing to do with Islam,".

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #2 - Jun 18th, 2015 at 8:47am

Previous to the murder of Lee Rigby, Tony Blair was often heard to praise ISLAM, as being a peaceful religion, and Tony Blair notably claimed in that he would often read the Koran each night, before going sleep.

The implication being that;
Tony Blair, had read the Koran, first-hand, so, he was a person who was well situated to publicly declare the virtue of ISLAM !

Google;
Tony Blair, quran bedside

Google;
Tony Blair, "read through the Koran twice" keeps it by his bedside

IMAGE.....

Quote:

I read the Koran every day, says former prime minister Tony Blair who claims it keeps him 'faith-literate'

By Ian Drury for the Daily Mail
Updated: 20:47 EST, 13 June 2011

Mr Blair has previously praised the Muslim faith as ‘beautiful’ and said the Prophet Mohammed had been ‘an enormously civilizing force’.

In 2006 he said the Koran was a ‘reforming book, it is inclusive.

It extols science and knowledge and abhors superstition.

It is practical and way ahead of its time in attitudes to marriage, women and governance’.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2002883/Tony-Blair-reads-Koran-day-stay-...

ONE COMMENT THAT WAS MADE, IN RESPONSE TO THE ARTICLE [ABOVE].....

Quote:

paula, orsett, 3 years ago

Perhaps he [ - Tony Blair] should concentrate a bit more on the bible,

then he might learn something like: you should not steal...you should not give false testimony.....

Quote:

[the Koran] is practical and way ahead of its time in attitudes to marriage, women and governance’.

- Tony Blair

However, post the murder of Lee Rigby, Tony Blair now says;

'the ideology behind his murder is profound and dangerous'
  !!!

IMAGE.....

Quote:

"Tony Blair today makes his most powerful political intervention since leaving Downing Street by launching an outspoken attack on ‘the problem within Islam’. 

The former Prime Minister addresses the shocking killing of Drummer Lee Rigby in Woolwich by going further than he – or any front-rank British politician – has gone before over the issue of Muslim radicalism.   

Writing in today’s Mail on Sunday, he departs from the usual argument that Islam is a peaceful religion that should not be tainted by the actions of a few extremists."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2334451/Tony-Blair-says-murder-Lee-Rigby...

I get the impression that Tony Blair is a very confused soul.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #3 - Jun 18th, 2015 at 11:07am

IMAGE.....

Quote:

I read the Koran every day, says former prime minister Tony Blair who claims [the Koran] keeps him 'faith-literate'

< ------------- My God, hates men such as this.

Men such as that, are an abomination, to my God.

Dictionary;
abomination = = a cause of disgust or hatred.         a feeling of hatred.

Why so ?

John 8:41
Ye do the deeds of your father....

John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

John 8:48
Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?
49  Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.

Revelation 22:12
And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
13  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
14  Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
15  For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Proverbs 6:16
These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:.....

Proverbs 8:7
For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness is an abomination to my lips.

Proverbs 12:22
Lying lips are abomination to the LORD: but they that deal truly are his delight.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #4 - Aug 9th, 2015 at 1:57am

IMAGE....

The 'gift' of the moslem living within Europe - increasing political turmoil and political violence.

Such political turmoil and political violence, is justified by the moslem, as asserting the natural rights of the moslem.

Members of the French Islamist group Forsane Alizza rally in the street. More than a dozen members of the group went on trial in June on charges of plotting terrorist attacks.

Quote:

Sex Slaves, Beheadings and Twitter Terrorism
One Month of Islam in Europe: June 2015

by Soeren Kern

Quote:
    "If European countries accept a wave of migrants, there will be terrorists among them. ... By accepting the migrants, we strongly facilitate the Islamic State's expansion to Europe." — Czech President Miloš Zeman.

"We are committed to being active participants in our society, but it has to be on Islam's terms, without compromising our own principles and values. Democracy is antithetical to Islam... The way forward for Muslims in Denmark is to resist the anti-Islamic integration policy and the aggressive foreign policy pursued by successive governments in this country." — Hizb-ut-Tahrir.

"If you talk about immigration, you are a xenophobe. If you talk about security, you are a fascist. If you talk about Islam, you are an Islamophobe." — French MP Henri Guaino.

In Austria, a 26-year-old Bosnian immigrant named Alen Rizvanovi? drove his SUV at high speed through the main shopping areas of Graz, Austria's second-largest city, and rammed into a crowd. He then got out of his vehicle and began stabbing bystanders with a large knife. The June 21 attack left three people dead and 34 others injured.

Police were quick to rule out a religious motive and insisted that the attack was a random act of violence perpetrated by a deranged killer,

but a subsequent investigation found that Rizvanovi? was a devout Muslim with many links to radical Islam.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6226/beheadings-twitter-terrorism

Though every moslem apologist will deny it;
The societal and legislative values which guide the moslem [and every moslem!], in his daily life,     are antithetical to the views and values which underpin the stability of European nations.

It is the particular values [antithetical to ISLAMIC values] held by Europeans, which have enabled over centuries, the formation of present European society-ies.

'Inviting' large numbers of moslems into the heart of Europe is a 'mistake', and imo, it is open proof of a great moral failing ***, on the part of today's Europeans !

*** moslems are extremely wicked people [judged against our laws and societal values].    but today's Europeans do not seem to have the wit to realise the 'import' of that fact!

Trouble ahead for Europe ?

Dictionary;
discrimination = =
1 the action of discriminating against people.
2 recognition and understanding of the difference between one thing and another.   good judgement or taste.

Dictionary;
discriminating = = having or showing good taste or judgement.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #5 - Aug 25th, 2015 at 12:48am

Even moslems do not like moslems!

Especially, moslems do not like to live in nations which have moslem regimes!

Hmmmm!    ...i wonder why moslems would express such a choice!

They would much rather come, to live in a nice infidel nation.

And of course, these moslem refugees, all want to bring their own peaceful interpretation of ISLAM with them, to their new sanctuary land.

“What are Muslims fleeing?    ...Shariah law?”

http://www.wnd.com/2015/08/the-invasion-of-europe-and-america/

Quote:
The invasion of Europe and America

August 23, 2015

Europe is on the verge of descending into utter chaos.

Reuters reported that “thousands of migrants stormed across Macedonia’s border on Saturday, overwhelming security forces who threw stun grenades and lashed out with batons before apparently abandoning a bid to stem their flow through the Balkans to western Europe.”

These thousands of Muslim “refugees,” most of them from the jihad hotspots of Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq, have been pouring into Greece and the Balkans in huge numbers for some time now.

But they do not, of course, want to stay in Greece, Macedonia and Serbia.

They want to reach the European Union: primarily Germany, France and Britain.

More of these “refugees” arrive every day.

Media reports of this Muslim invasion focus on the crying women and children, who seem to have been deliberately brought to the front of the crowd.

Clearly the vast majority of these “migrants” are men, and in any case, under normal circumstances, wouldn’t you take the women, and especially the children, to the side so that they wouldn’t get hurt in clashes with police?
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/08/the-invasion-of-europe-and-america

« Last Edit: Aug 25th, 2015 at 1:01am by Yadda »  

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #6 - Aug 25th, 2015 at 11:01am

IMAGE....

“What are Muslims fleeing?    ...Shariah law?”

image source....
http://www.wnd.com/2015/08/the-invasion-of-europe-and-america/

The war/insurrection against the Assad Syrian government was instigated and encouraged in 2011, by Sunni firebrand members of Al Qaeda [and now ISIS and al-Nusra], who [for theological reasons] wanted to eject the infidel [Alawite moslem] regime of Assad Syrian government, and establish a Sharia nation in Syria, ruled by themselves.

n.b.
Many of the 'refugees' who are flooding into Europe for sanctuary, today, are the very same Sunni moslems who in September 2011, initiated and supported the insurrection against the Assad Syrian government.

And how did that work out for them ?

Well, as we all know, it was a disaster!

And now, because the war [which these very same Sunnis initiated and supported!] is not going well for their side, many of these Syrian Sunni moslems are upping 'camp' and are 'hiking' into European nations!

And these ex-Syrian Sunni moslems, are demanding that it is the obligation of the Europeans to relieve their suffering, and they are demanding that the Europeans must give them a safe sanctuary.

I will state it again;

Many of these Sunni moslem 'refugees' who are flooding into Europe for sanctuary today, are very same Sunni moslems who in September 2011, initiated and and took part in the insurrection [and fighting/insurgency] against the sitting Assad Syrian [Alawite moslem] government.

And it is important to note, that moslem Assad, was always regarded as a filthy Alawite infidel, to these ex-Syrian, now wanna-be European Sunni moslems.

AS PER ALWAYS, when it comes to moslems initiating conflicts with those they deem to be 'the infidel';
The war in Syria, against the Assad Syrian government, was and is, a righteous war initiated by the moslem, against his oppressor, the infidel [aka the Alawite moslem].

--------- >

'AGGRESSION IS SOMETHING ONLY INFIDELS DO'

Quote:

"......[resorting] to force to disseminate Islam is not war (harb), a word that is used only to describe the use of force by non-Muslims. Islamic wars are not hurub (the plural of harb) but rather futuhat, acts of "opening" the world to Islam and expressing Islamic jihad. Relations between dar al-Islam, the home of peace, and dar al-harb, the world of unbelievers, nevertheless take place in a state of war, according to the Qur'an and to the authoritative commentaries of Islamic jurists. Unbelievers who stand in the way, CREATING OBSTACLES FOR THE DA'WA, ARE BLAMED FOR THIS STATE OF WAR, for the da'wa can be pursued peacefully if others submit to it.

IN OTHER WORDS, THOSE WHO RESIST ISLAM CAUSE WARS and are responsible for them.

.....Aggression is something only infidels do.

.....it is not seen as aggression or war when Muslims attack non-Muslims.

On the contrary, it is seen as aggression when non-Muslims resist the Islamization of their lands and thus "place obstacles in the way" of the spread of Islam.

They are defying the will of Allah.......subjugation to Islam alone can bring peace.....

......[To the ISLAMIST mind, 'aggression' is...] When non-Muslims do anything to preserve their culture and resist the Islamization of their country."

"ISLAM SEEKS PEACE - Oh really!"
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1258072652/1#1

--------- >

SYRIA: An example of moslems slaughtering moslems...
...and an example of moslems justifying this slaughter, as a moslem war against infidels.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1333935983/0#0

--------- >

Dictionary;
Muslim = = a follower of Islam.

ISLAM = =    ---------- >

"....Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith."
Koran 2.98

"....those who reject Allah have no protector."
Koran 47.008
v. 8-11

"Fighting [against disbelievers] is prescribed for you, and [if] ye dislike it.....Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Koran 2.216

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1408224949/5#5
Quote:
If there are moslem refugees in Iraq/Syria, those moslem refugees can surely be given sanctuary within nations like Saudi Arabia, among their own brethren within their own cultural community.

QUESTION;
Why are Sunni moslem nations like Saudi Arabia refusing to relieve their Sunni moslem brothers and sisters fleeing from Syria ?

Terrorists in Syria using censorship...

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1351408468/0#0

IP Logged

Pho Huc
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Victoria
Reply #7 - Aug 25th, 2015 at 4:46pm

In essence they are fleeing because of ISIS.

Where did you acquire the information that the refuges your talking about are the ones who fought Assad?

Assumption?

The law locks up the man who steals the goose from the common, but leaves the greater criminal loose who steals the common from the goose (convict saying)

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #8 - Aug 26th, 2015 at 2:33am

Yadda wrote on Aug 25th, 2015 at 11:01am:

Many of the 'refugees' who are flooding into Europe for sanctuary, today, are the very same Sunni moslems who in September 2011, initiated and supported the insurrection against the Assad Syrian government.

Pho Huc wrote on Aug 25th, 2015 at 4:46pm:

In essence they are fleeing because of ISIS.

Pho Huc,

I'm right and you are wrong.

I am an arrogant b*stard.

But i'm still right and you are still wrong.

In essence the Sunni moslems [from Syria] who are fleeing ISIS, are ISIS, they are the creatures [the human monsters] who created and empowered ISIS [more human monsters], by their own choices.

And now, they feel threatened, by the very creature that they gave their power to.

"We are innocent moslems! Please help us! We are the victims of ISIS! We are fleeing ISIS!"

"I just want to be somewhere safe."

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1440236116/0#0

I have no doubt that many of the Sunni moslems fleeing from Syria, do fear ISIS.

Still, that does not excuse their complicity, in being those who created, aided, and empowered ISIS.

And i do not doubt, that many of the Sunni moslems fleeing from Syria [who fear ISIS], still hope that ISIS grows in strength.

Every Sunni moslem on the planet
has some element of ISIS [and what ISIS is trying to bring to birth in this world], in him.

Denying that truth, does not make it untrue.

Yadda said....
Quote:

Dictionary;

Google;
Shahada, confession of faith, of a muslim

"There is no god except for Allah alone; and Muhammad is the Apostle of Allah."

Today, many moslems - living in Australia - are insisting that we, Australians, must be forced to believe the incredible;

"I'm a moslem, and i worship Allah, and i revere Mohammed his messenger.

And i know that Allah calls for the enslavement and/or murder of all non-moslems - THROUGH JIHAD [religious fighting, when moslems have that 'opportunity'].

But i don't follow that part of my faith.

HONEST!"

Dictionary;
incredible = =
1 impossible to believe.
2 difficult to believe; extraordinary.

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1431117115/1#1
Quote:

"every moslem in Australia is a latent, wanna-be homicidal maniac"

- Yadda

QUESTION;
What about the innocent moslems ?

IMO, [logically] there are no innocent moslems [among persons who have come to the age of consent], and yet still declare themselves to be moslems.

How so [logically] ?

QUESTION;
How credible is it that a person who is devout enough to insist that he is a moslem, is unaware of what ISLAM promotes, and is unaware of what the principle tenets of ISLAM are ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],      ...to a philosophy which transforms human beings, into homicidal maniacs ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],     ...to a philosophy which claims that murdering, in the cause of religious bigotry, is a religious virtue ?

- Yadda

Dictionary;
malice aforethought = = the intention to kill or harm, held to distinguish unlawful killing from murder.

CRIMINAL INTENT, IN THE MOSLEM HEART
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1252898491/0#0
Quote:

Every moslem in Australia [and indeed, every moslem on the planet], by self declaring as a moslem, is self declaring a criminal intent [by our laws] against local non-moslems.

ISLAM is a criminal compact among moslems, to wage a violent 'religious' war against non-moslems ['disbelievers'].

.....Basically, fundamentally, all ISLAMIC doctrine translates as enmity, and encourages [criminal] violence, towards ALL non-moslems.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #9 - Aug 26th, 2015 at 2:37am

DO YOU REQUIRE SUPPORTING EVIDENCE FOR THE PROPOSITION I MADE IN POST #8 ?

QUESTION;

What sort of village idiot, has access to instantly available digital information being published and broadcast, BY MOSLEMS, themselves, disclosing their malevolent intent towards [e.g. their fellow Australians], but chooses to dismiss such declarations of malevolent intent, as inconsequential or as utterly harmless ???

You must be a staffer for a politician in the Australian parliament?

No ?

You examine all public information, on the basis of looking for an 'outcome'.

Yes ?

If you see anything which is true, but which does not align with the worldview which you wish to promote, you turn away.

Yes ?

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1421158879/1#1

A reasonable and sane person, need only examine both the public and not so public 'protestations' [that have been exposed to the light of day], of Sunni moslems who live here, among us, here in Australia;

e.g.

A recent statement made by an 'Aussie' Sunni moslem/'ISIS' community leader -------------- >

Quote:

"This nation [i.e. the moslem nation/community, the ummah, HERE IN AUSTRALIA] has been and will continue to be a nation of Jihad until Judgement day.

YT -------------- >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN6B8WBzbpw

The guy in the YT is this 'Aussie' moslem -------------- >

IMAGE.....

Islamic politician Sheik Ismail Alwahwah, the leader of Hizb ut-Tahrir Australia.

AND.....

Even more Sunni moslems/'ISIS' who live here, among us, here in Australia, declaring their 'intentions'.

------------- >

Quote:

" "You're never too young to be a soldier of Kalifah."

...and [these moslem children] promise to die fighting to end Democracy in Australia"

Watch a group of moslem children, being coached by moslem adults, to hate Australia, and Australians,
......HERE, WITHIN AUSTRALIA.       !!!!

And of course this cultural coaching of moslem children is all happening behind closed doors, and out of the public eye.

------------- >

Muslims brainwash children in Australia
  -------- >   goto 43 sec
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krk5piUzp1E

An EX-Sunni moslem/'ISIS' member ------- >

'Aussie' moslem, Mohamed Elomar, in Syria/Iraq.

Quote:

'Whosoever dies without participating in an expedition (jihad) nor having the intention to do so, dies on a branch of hypocrisy,'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2632768/Brisbane-woman-charged-supportin...
   - Australian moslem, Mohamed Elomar, quoting ISLAMIC scripture

Google;
"Allah's Messenger said" "Whosoever dies without participating"

The example of an 'Aussie' Sunni moslem/'ISIS' community leader,

Quote:
Use children as troops, says cleric
January 18, 2007
SYDNEY'S most influential radical Muslim cleric has been caught on film calling Jews pigs and urging children to die for Allah.
Firebrand Sheik Feiz Mohammed, head of the Global Islamic Youth Centre in Liverpool [Australia], delivered the hateful rants on a collection of DVDs called the Death Series being sold in Australia and overseas.
.........Sheik Feiz says in the video.
"We want to have children and offer them as soldiers defending Islam. Teach them this: There is nothing more beloved to me than wanting to die as a mujahid (holy warrior). Put in their soft, tender hearts the zeal of jihad and a love of martyrdom."
An Australian citizen born in Sydney who has spent the past year living in Lebanon, Sheik Feiz was exposed this week in a British documentary Undercover Mosque.
......"The peak, the pinnacle, the crest, the highest point, the pivot, the summit of Islam is jihad," he declares in the film, before denouncing "kaffirs" (non-Muslims).

"Kaffir is the worst word ever written, a sign of infidelity, disbelief, filth, a sign of dirt."

......Sheik Feiz - who just two weeks ago said he felt like an "alien" in his own country - leads about 4000 followers through his Global Islamic Youth Centre in Sydney's southwest.
He also accused Australian authorities of being over-zealous in their approach to clerics like him.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,21074839-2,00.html
http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/014863.php

Google;
jihad is the pinnacle of islam

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #10 - Aug 26th, 2015 at 2:38am

Pho Huc,

QUESTION;
Do you only believe what moslems tell you,     ...when they tell you something like this ------ > ?

Quote:
"For what its worth, I believe I contribute positively to my local (non muslim) community, through my every day behaviour and activities.

I believe that the vast majority of muslims in Australia are doing similar things in their local communities - coexisting, contributing to the local community, and presenting the right face of islam.

IMO these local behaviours all over the country feed into the national face of islam, which helps create a mainstream Australian muslim community that is loyal, integrated, pro-peace and anti-extremism."
- gandalf

Yadda paraphrases;

"We moslems in Australia aren't really moslems. We have no attachment to ISLAMIC laws and cultural tenets. We are just moslem impersonators, who call ourselves, 'moslems'."

Dictionary;

Koran 2.98

Koran 47.008
v. 8-11

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. "
Koran 9.29

"There is for you an excellent example (to follow) in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people: "We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"....."
Koran 60:4

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #11 - Aug 26th, 2015 at 2:48am

In my opinion, every Sunni [& Shia] moslem in Australia is a danger to the people of Australia and a danger to the peace of Australia.

And every single Sunni [& Shia] moslem in Australia should be given the opportunity to PUBLICLY renounce and abandon ISLAM.

And if they refuse, then for the safety of Australia and its citizens, imo, every Sunni [& Shia] moslem in Australia should be detained and put into internment camps, until they can organise their own removal, from Australia.

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1431117115/1#1
Quote:

- Yadda

QUESTION;
What about the innocent moslems ?

IMO, [logically] there are no innocent moslems [among persons who have come to the age of consent], and yet still declare themselves to be moslems.

How so [logically] ?

QUESTION;
How credible is it that a person who is devout enough to insist that he is a moslem, is unaware of what ISLAM promotes, and is unaware of what the principle tenets of ISLAM are ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],      ...to a philosophy which transforms human beings, into homicidal maniacs ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],     ...to a philosophy which claims that murdering, in the cause of religious bigotry, is a religious virtue ?

Google;
Shahada, confession of faith, of a muslim

"There is no god except for Allah alone; and Muhammad is the Apostle of Allah."

Dictionary;

Koran 2.98

Koran 47.008
v. 8-11

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. "
Koran 9.29

"There is for you an excellent example (to follow) in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people: "We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"....."
Koran 60:4

IP Logged

Pho Huc
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Victoria
Reply #12 - Aug 26th, 2015 at 1:48pm

Yadda.
In your post you make an assertion that the refuges that are leaving Syria are the ones who started the rebellion against Assad.
You state they are the ones who created ISIS.

You are correct in that they are the same nationality as the rebels/ISIL founders.

Being the same nationality as someone does not make you liable for their actions.

Hence my question.

How do you know that the refuges mentioned were personally involved in the acts you claim?
And if you do not have such information why are you doing more of your bulldust fear mongering?

P.S I do so admire your attitude of renounce your faith or be jailed or exiled.
ISIL is well served by those with such mentality.

The law locks up the man who steals the goose from the common, but leaves the greater criminal loose who steals the common from the goose (convict saying)

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #13 - Aug 26th, 2015 at 2:24pm

pho there is only one thing you need to remember:

muslim == a follower of Islam

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Aug 26th, 2015 at 2:54pm

Pho Huc wrote on Aug 26th, 2015 at 1:48pm:
... why are you doing more of your bulldust fear mongering?

It's a question we all ask, every day.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print