Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 9
Send Topic Print
muslims no longer welcome (Read 9851 times)
Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

muslims no longer welcome
May 23rd, 2015 at 9:31pm

Quote:
Amid strict anti-terror laws, the threat of online radicalisation and rising anti-Muslim sentiment, Islam followers no longer feel welcome in Australia......

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: muslims no longer welcome
Reply #1 - May 23rd, 2015 at 9:35pm

I wonder why. Of course they will claim its racism. They have earned the stereotype by refusing to assimilate in any way.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #2 - May 23rd, 2015 at 9:59pm

it sounds like muzzies dislike anti-terror laws ?

We pay for it.
We pay for having to protect us from you lot.

we are the ones who are attacked by your radicals.

your leader can't talk English
your last one couldn't either.

he had compared our women who have been rape victims to bits of meat for a cat.
deport him and his family.

one leader vandalised a mosque and lied to police.
deport him too.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - May 23rd, 2015 at 10:10pm

rhino wrote on May 23rd, 2015 at 9:35pm:
I wonder why. Of course they will claim its racism.

You're not racist, Homo. The Muslims are just the first cab off the rank, remember.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - May 23rd, 2015 at 11:34pm

Mattyfisk wrote on May 23rd, 2015 at 10:10pm:

You're not racist, Homo. The Muslims are just the first cab off the rank, remember.

put the bottle away. I am racist.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #5 - May 23rd, 2015 at 11:41pm

I wonder why. Of course they will claim its racism. They have earned the stereotype by refusing to assimilate in any way.

How do you define "assimilation"?  How does one measure it?  How do we know when an individual is "assimilated" or not?   How do they know?

All they want to do is be left alone to live their lives as they see fit, Rhino, in exactly the same way you do.  So they dress differently, they worship a different religion, who cares?   Some of their numbers act like Wallies and try and kill other people but then, we've had Armenians, Serbs, Croats, Ananda Marga, etc. all do that in the past.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #6 - May 23rd, 2015 at 11:57pm

rhino wrote on May 23rd, 2015 at 11:34pm:

Pleased to meet you.
I am a proud happy racist too.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - May 24th, 2015 at 12:08am

Brian Ross wrote on May 23rd, 2015 at 11:41pm:

How do you define "assimilation"? 
Personally, theres a number of things i define it by. One would be when the second generation intermarries, another would be when they stop practising cultural proclivities which are abhhorent to our culture. I could go on but its quite clear to me that these middle eastern Muslims have no intention of assimilating and treat Australia as a cash cow.

Quote:
All they want to do is be left alone to live their lives as they see fit, Rhino, in exactly the same way you do. 
Perhaps, but thats not the point, they have come to my country and need to fit in, not the other way around.

Quote:
So they dress differently, they worship a different religion, who cares?   Some of their numbers act like Wallies and try and kill other people but then, we've had Armenians, Serbs, Croats, Ananda Marga, etc. all do that in the past.    Roll Eyes
Sure, they also cut their female childrens clit out and kill their wives and female children if they dont obey. You cant be serious, we have never had anything like the magnitude of the problems with these people that we have had with any other ethnic group. Do you know anything about middle eastern culture and what is occurring in this country amongst these people?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - May 24th, 2015 at 12:09am

That’s the happiest I’ve seen you in years, Sprint. You’re out and proud.

Not that there’s anything wrong with it.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - May 24th, 2015 at 12:10am

Sprintcyclist wrote on May 23rd, 2015 at 11:57pm:
rhino wrote on May 23rd, 2015 at 11:34pm:

Pleased to meet you.
I am a proud happy racist too.
I dont have any problem at all stating that some cultures are superior to others. theres a reason why nearly all cultures on this planet ape the west.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - May 24th, 2015 at 12:10am

Mattyfisk wrote on May 24th, 2015 at 12:09am:
That’s the happiest I’ve seen you in years, Sprint. You’re having a gay old time.

sshhhh, adults are talking.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - May 24th, 2015 at 12:13am

rhino wrote on May 24th, 2015 at 12:10am:
That’s the happiest I’ve seen you in years, Sprint. You’re having a gay old time.

I hate to be the one to tell you, Homo - they’ve all left.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - May 24th, 2015 at 12:28am

Mattyfisk wrote on May 24th, 2015 at 12:13am:
rhino wrote on May 24th, 2015 at 12:10am:

I hate to be the one to tell you, Homo - they’ve all left.
maybe they are sick of the puerile incessant trolling by the resident alcoholic here. miam miam, eat a soggy biscuit, etc etc.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #13 - May 24th, 2015 at 11:12am

How do you define "assimilation"?  How does one measure it?  How do we know when an individual is "assimilated" or not?   How do they know?

All they want to do is be left alone to live their lives as they see fit, Rhino, in exactly the same way you do.  So they dress differently, they worship a different religion, want their own value system and sensitivities accepted and enforced, who cares?   Some of their numbers act like Wallies and try and kill other people but then, we've had Armenians, Serbs, Croats, Ananda Marga, etc. all do that in the past.    Roll Eyes

Assimilation is when they DON"T just "want to do is be left alone to live their lives as they see fit" but take account of where they are, who else is around, what the established customs are and then live their lives with due consideration and respect for these circumstances.  Insisting on living as they see fit ignores the fact that they are not in their own cultural and social millieu. They must take into consideration what OTHERS, NON-MUSLIMS around them see fit.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #14 - May 24th, 2015 at 12:41pm

rhino wrote on May 24th, 2015 at 12:08am:

How do you define "assimilation"? 
Personally, theres a number of things i define it by. One would be when the second generation intermarries, another would be when they stop practising cultural proclivities which are abhhorent to our culture. I could go on but its quite clear to me that these middle eastern Muslims have no intention of assimilating and treat Australia as a cash cow.

Their third and greater generations intermarry, Rhino.  As to what cultural practices do you find so abhorrent that you cannot even tolerate the knowledge they are being practised?  What harm do do they do to others?  We don't hear you going off about the Christians/Jews/Hindus/Buddhists who practise similar "cultural practises", nor the Australians like yourself who do them as well.  So, why Muslims of all people?  Is it because of the media attention which is lacking from all the other groups?   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Quote:
All they want to do is be left alone to live their lives as they see fit, Rhino, in exactly the same way you do. 
Perhaps, but thats not the point, they have come to my country and need to fit in, not the other way around.

How have they failed to "fit in", exactly?  Wearing Hijabs?  Orthodox Jews and Christians wear veils over their heads.  Burqa?  A tiny minority no different to what Christian nuns often wore before Vatican II.   Who cares?  I don't.  Most other Australians don't either.   Who are you to determine what they can or cannot wear?

Quote:
Quote:
So they dress differently, they worship a different religion, who cares?   Some of their numbers act like Wallies and try and kill other people but then, we've had Armenians, Serbs, Croats, Ananda Marga, etc. all do that in the past.    Roll Eyes
Sure, they also cut their female childrens clit out and kill their wives and female children if they dont obey.

Those are criminal offences and rarely, if ever occur in Australian jurisdictions, Rhino.   If you're aware of such offences occurring, report them to the Police!   Why focus on what a tiny minority do and brand the overwhelming, law-abiding, majority with their offences?

Quote:
You cant be serious, we have never had anything like the magnitude of the problems with these people that we have had with any other ethnic group.

Not mixed much outside your White, Anglo-Saxon/Celtic cultural group, have you, Rhino?   I've been aware of worse things occurring between different Italian groups, Yugoslav groups, Greek groups, etc., etc.  Yet you only ever pick on Muslims.  Why?  That media spotlight telling you what you should be outraged over again?   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Do you know anything about middle eastern culture and what is occurring in this country amongst these people?

I know a great deal (but I admit not nearly enough) about Middle-Eastern culture.   Do you?

I note we've skipped over the questions I asked, Rhino.  You demand something but fail dismally to define it and how it should be measured.  Why?  Was it too hard to be objective about this issue?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 9
Send Topic Print