Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Palmer-Lib Amalgamation (Read 2154 times)
____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Palmer-Lib Amalgamation
Apr 18th, 2015 at 10:27am

Palmer United Party defector Glenn Lazarus says Clive Palmer proposed folding his remaining two senators into the Liberal Party at a pre-lunch meeting on February 6 in exchange for ministerial positions for the pair, in a bizarre deal Mr Palmer is claimed to have hatched with senior Abbott government figures.

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/glenn-lazarus-alleges-cliv...

If you are unable to read due to paywall, click this link :

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1429316554/0#0

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Palmer-Lib Amalgamation
Reply #1 - Apr 29th, 2015 at 5:38pm

After the offer was made at his Sovereign Islands mansion, Mr Palmer drove Glenn and Tess Lazarus to lunch at the Mermaid Beach SLSC in his Rolls Royce, Senator Lazarus said. On arrival, he learned it was promotion involving people who'd won a lunch with Mr Palmer: "They'd named a dish after him, and people were bouncing around happily while I sat there eating my 'Clive Parmigiana' and thinking, 'My God, I've just been told the party leader wants us to join the Coalition!'" 

does aussie, know about this????   

if he was there he would have said... last I heard aussie was furious he didnt get a sandwich after pledging his  allegiance to clive..goes to show win a raffle and clives all over them..

poor old Glen he really believes everything  that comes out of clives mouth...the LNP hate clives guts...give them a bit of credit for never going near the poison ivy again..just another of clives fantasies to save his fat A.

has the titanic sunk yet?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Palmer-Lib Amalgamation
Reply #2 - Apr 29th, 2015 at 6:16pm

cods wrote on Apr 29th, 2015 at 5:38pm:
.the LNP hate clives guts..

bullsh1t .. the LNP would love to get Clive back into the fold, he was a valuable source of funding for them. Since he split from the LNP he has become a thorn in their side ... by having him re join the LNP ranks he stops being a pain in the ar$e and they get access to his money

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print