fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Re: Domestic Violence
Reply #15 - Apr 18th, 2015 at 3:24am

Neferti wrote on Apr 17th, 2015 at 4:23pm:
I am not a feminist, far from it.

And it show's
Quote:
I many cases, I blame these bloke's MOTHERS.

This is what I meant about women not defending each other ~ women never cut each other any slack- why do women have to hold themselves to a far higher standard than men? Why do many women excuse behaviour /have more empathy for men and condemn women who do the same thing.

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #16 - Apr 18th, 2015 at 9:46am

Cry me a river! Cheesy

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #17 - Apr 18th, 2015 at 11:41am

Neferti wrote on Apr 18th, 2015 at 9:46am:
Cry me a river! Cheesy

Get real- your whats wrong in the world of women- and by that response its clear you don't give a damn about how and why women are murdered and suffer at the hands of violent men. So why bother. Take your draconian outdated oppressive views and shove them where the sun don't shine. Why raise a serious topic such as  this only to crap all over it with responses like that dear Naffy.?
« Last Edit: Apr 18th, 2015 at 11:47am by Agnes »  

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #18 - Apr 24th, 2015 at 1:52pm

Yet ANOTHER young female murdered.  Anyone keeping tabs?  I think it is No 32 for 2015 and we aren't past ANZAC Day yet!

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/act-news/josaia-vosikata-extradited-over-murder-...

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Apr 24th, 2015 at 2:04pm

Look at her choice of partner. should we be surprised.

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #20 - Apr 24th, 2015 at 2:12pm

rhino wrote on Apr 24th, 2015 at 2:04pm:

Yes, Fijian, married with kids.  I don't know much about it but think I read that she was in her 30s? Old enough to know better!

Some girls drive their parents crazy with their choice of boyfriends .... often they go for  "bad boys".  I never did but had a couple of school friends who went for the that type.  They eventually came to their "senses" though.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Apr 24th, 2015 at 3:12pm

Neferti wrote on Apr 15th, 2015 at 4:52pm:
This year, so far, we have already had 30+ young females MURDERED ... It is only mid-April. Some females murdered were by those males whom they should trust to care for them. Several murders were committed by supposedly "strangers".

WHY?

Simple, because women drive men nuts.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Apr 25th, 2015 at 12:36pm

Agnes wrote on Apr 17th, 2015 at 10:40pm:
Mutual respect should be taught by parents, but it will take a long time before the issue of DV is taken seriously by the law and society, you hear it all the time women saying she drove him to it, which essentially excuses the man- if women cant even get her own gender to stand with her then what hope is there- in many cases the female does annoy the living hell out of her partner thinking her gender protects her from any repercussions that may come her way were she born man in the same situation. So some fem. push the issue to the limit and then he snaps- yes its true, There are also men who just enjoy feeling the power of beating someone defenseless and you will also find they also abuse children. They cannot face up to a man- deep down they are cowardly bullies. Most women have known some form of violence from men, verbal and physical. Until mutual respect is taught in the home and at school- this problem will never go away.

There is no society in the world where women are truly free, the male is not born free by virtue of being born a man either- he is bound by a form of slavery that the female ( in a perfect society ) isnt-and many times he doesn't want to nor can he live up to the restraints placed on him..living the dream, wife child and home is a  huge burden that is mostly carried by the male- he is expected to perform get on in the world and never question his role-

ag.. all we do is make more and more excuses....for BAD....

do we teach males to respect females of EVERY AGE???

do we teach females to EXPECT respect from males of ALL AGES????

of course we dont lets just teach them to BLAME someone or something else...

to give respect earns respect...

we seem to have turned a blind eye to what starts off as the usual bully boy stuff...

and I WANT IT and I WANT IT "NOW" syndrome

that appears to have turned into a

if I cant have you no one else will have you syndrome...

I teach  my grandkids.. that life will have lots of disappointments in it.. get used to it....we soon forget what is was all about...try to look on it as the best thing that could have happened...

jealousy and control seem to have taken over a huge amount of peoples lives...they are not happy even if they are in possession...

there is no ONE answer....but I do believe we should all be made to answer for the choices we make.. and that starts at a very young age...what is the point of a child having counselling without the parents also.. they are the ones in charge and are usually part of the cause...yet they go about their business as if someone else will solve their problem child..

someone worked out "smacking children doesnt work"..

has someone worked out.. that NOT SMACKING THEM DOESNT WORK EITHER????

are we making it easier for children of all ages to do the wrong thing over and over?... Sad

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Apr 25th, 2015 at 12:39pm

Indeed.

Never trust a man in a hat.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Apr 25th, 2015 at 12:42pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 25th, 2015 at 12:39pm:

Indeed.

Nothing to with hats, all to do with the cultural propensity for domestic violence amongst pacific islanders.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Apr 25th, 2015 at 12:44pm

rhino wrote on Apr 25th, 2015 at 12:42pm:

Indeed.

Nothing to with hats, all to do with the cultural propensity for domestic violence amongst pacific islanders.

Oh, right.

You were being an irrational bigot.

My bad.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Apr 25th, 2015 at 12:46pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 17th, 2015 at 7:43pm:
... wrote on Apr 17th, 2015 at 5:54pm:
Neferti wrote on Apr 17th, 2015 at 5:49pm:
... wrote on Apr 17th, 2015 at 5:19pm:
Neferti wrote on Apr 17th, 2015 at 4:28pm:
What do you think should happen? Females should do something to become as physically strong as men? So they can "defend" themselves?

Why?  There's plenty of weak dudes who do just fine.  Maybe they just watch how they behave, so they don't have people wanting to smash them.

So you're saying that should a female ANNOY you it is OK to smack them one?

Little kids know that bad things can happen when you relentlessly hector people - maybe it's time we held grown women to the same standard.

That is a valid point, Mr Honky.  Some women (many are probably among those who complain about domestic violence) seem to believe that they are totally free to incessantly abuse the living shite out of their male partner...and somehow expect that he has a limitless tolerance level.

I see it on an almost daily basis when I'm driving the Cab.

The way some women 'talk' to their male partner is skin crawling.  Many has been the time I have intervened and told the woman to shut up with the language, or get out and walk.

The blokes were just sitting there, copping it.

You see it in public places....well....I do every day.  A banshee bitch abusing in language even a wharfie of old would never be proud of.

just look at what is said on this forum alone...we know bothsides never ever stop BITCHING...usually about the same old same old... you are no exception aussie..

some never move on...some never get the message....

but words on a whole do not kill...

if someone verballed me day in day out.. I would leave...or change the locks..... it isnt for you or me to decide who puts up with what???...

would you also intervene if the bloke was verballing  the women????...maybe 6 feet tall and built like a wall..well would you?..

it seems to me it would be easier for you to tell a women to SHUT UP or else... than a man..maybe you should tell both to get out as neither is RIGHT.......takes two remember????

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Apr 25th, 2015 at 12:56pm

Neferti wrote on Apr 17th, 2015 at 5:47pm:
NORMAL males don't go around bashing up females.

Are you saying Allah the most merciful of those who show mercy is wrong?

quran.com/4/34

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Apr 25th, 2015 at 1:00pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 25th, 2015 at 12:44pm:
rhino wrote on Apr 25th, 2015 at 12:42pm:

Indeed.

Oh, right.

You were being an irrational bigot.

My bad.

Nothing irrational about that statement.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #29 - Apr 25th, 2015 at 1:14pm

Neferti wrote on Apr 24th, 2015 at 2:12pm:

Yes, Fijian, married with kids.  I don't know much about it but think I read that she was in her 30s? Old enough to know better!

Some girls drive their parents crazy with their choice of boyfriends .... often they go for  "bad boys".  I never did but had a couple of school friends who went for the that type.  They eventually came to their "senses" though.

... and lived Happily Ever After as 'single mothers' on the dole ...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print