Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Our ABC national broadcaster helps the enemy (Read 2653 times)
Brian Ross

Representative of me

Re: Our ABC national broadcaster helps the enemy
Reply #15 - Apr 13th, 2015 at 11:03pm

Soren wrote on Apr 13th, 2015 at 9:07pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 13th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Soren wrote on Apr 12th, 2015 at 6:33pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 12th, 2015 at 5:29pm:
I always find interesting that we have those who think they can use 20-20 hindsight to tell us what the media should have told us at the time, before the knowledge they wanted them to tell us was confirmed.   Roll Eyes

And once we know they were Muslims - again - then we must always say "but the vast majority of Muslims are peaceful" or whatever.

So, you wouldn't mind if all Christians were blamed for the antics of Joseph Kony, Soren?  Continuously?   Roll Eyes

Go ahead, blame Christianity for Kony.

Show us just how f Vcking unprincipled, mindless and dishonest you really are (as if we didn't know).  Go on, blame Christianity for Kony. Make a coherent argument (not that you understand what 'coherent argument'a actually means).

You can't.

Eye rolling is the outer limit of your intellect (if intellect is the word I want in your case).

Yes, Soren, sure.  I do believe we've already been down this path before, at least once.  I also believe you've been down that path at least once with HB.  Of course, each time once you've been proved wrong, you move the goal posts or change the subject...   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Apr 16th, 2015 at 9:38pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 13th, 2015 at 11:03pm:
I always find interesting that we have those who think they can use 20-20 hindsight to tell us what the media should have told us at the time, before the knowledge they wanted them to tell us was confirmed.   Roll Eyes

And once we know they were Muslims - again - then we must always say "but the vast majority of Muslims are peaceful" or whatever.

So, you wouldn't mind if all Christians were blamed for the antics of Joseph Kony, Soren?  Continuously?   Roll Eyes

Show us just how f Vcking unprincipled, mindless and dishonest you really are (as if we didn't know).  Go on, blame Christianity for Kony. Make a coherent argument (not that you understand what 'coherent argument'a actually means).

You can't.

Eye rolling is the outer limit of your intellect (if intellect is the word I want in your case).

Yes, Soren, sure.  I do believe we've already been down this path before, at least once.  I also believe you've been down that path at least once with HB. 

And the reason is that you both are remarkably resistant to any improving.

IP Logged

|dev|null
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Apr 17th, 2015 at 11:42am

Soren wrote on Apr 16th, 2015 at 9:38pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 13th, 2015 at 11:03pm:

You can't.

Yes, Soren, sure.  I do believe we've already been down this path before, at least once.  I also believe you've been down that path at least once with HB. 

Oh, no Soren, you provide me with plenty of opportunities to improve!  Coming up from the gutter can only be an improvement!  You should try it sometimes instead of automatically resorting to your ad hominem debate all the time!   Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy

"Pens and books are the weapons that defeat terrorism." - Malala Yousefzai, 2013.

"we will never ever solve violence while we grasp for overly simplistic solutions."
Freediver, 2007.

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #18 - Apr 18th, 2015 at 12:19pm

Soren wrote on Apr 16th, 2015 at 9:38pm:

Well, I need more than the reasons you give with your blind hatred of anybody or anything who associates with Muslims, Soren to convince me that I need to change.  Get back to us when you actually have such a thing to show us, OK?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print