Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Why are some New Australians Big Ass Peckerheads? (Read 2684 times)
Billy Jack
Gold Member

The Duke of Brisbane Town

Brisbane Town.
Why are some New Australians Big Ass Peckerheads?
Apr 6th, 2015 at 9:17pm

Friends, y'all can see from Mr Svengali's posts that he harbors them thoughts and such that he is better than the ordinary Australian, and that he is High and Mighty, and A Superior Human Being and Such fer the likes of us fine folks.

Why do some New Australians who are from the Wilds of Asia, especially them fine folks from them Big Ass Ancient Cultures such as Ch/ina Land (5000 years of history, and still aint nothing to crow about except them poisonous airs and a bunch of holes in the backyard fer a toilet) and elsewhere, and such think they is better than everyone else? His posts are full of vitriol and such, such like I aint ever seen from a Yellow Man. He has the Yellow Man's thoughts out there on the page fer y'all to see.

It makes me sad friends.
« Last Edit: Apr 6th, 2015 at 9:28pm by Billy Jack »  
IP Logged

Svengali
Gold Member

Please don't thank me

Re: Why are some New Australians Big Ass Peckerheads?
Reply #1 - Apr 6th, 2015 at 9:52pm

Billy Jack wrote on Apr 6th, 2015 at 9:17pm:
Friends, y'all can see from Mr Svengali's posts that he harbors them thoughts and such that he is better than the ordinary Australian, and that he is High and Mighty, and A Superior Human Being and Such fer the likes of us fine folks.

Why do some New Australians who are from the Wilds of Asia, especially them fine folks from them Big Ass Ancient Cultures such as Ch/ina Land (5000 years of history, and still aint nothing to crow about except them poisonous airs and a bunch of holes in the backyard fer a toilet) and elsewhere, and such think they is better than everyone else? His posts are full of vitriol and such, such like I aint ever seen from a Yellow Man. He has the Yellow Man's thoughts out there on the page fer y'all to see.

It makes me sad friends.

Cheer up Billy. You don't have to fear your status as Australia's biggest Ass Peckerhead. You status is genetic.

We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change.
Serj Tankian

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #2 - Apr 6th, 2015 at 10:16pm

Friend, it ain't just them new-ass peckerheads that are New Australians.. plenty to go around in this neck of the woods, and that makes me right sad, friend, to hear that.

Them ghettoes just draw them kinds like big fat flies, and leave no stone unturned in sucking them people into that fat mortgage and the maggot feeding of them lenders and property speculators right there.

Some of that type need that Neo-Hiroshima, friends, and no doubt there.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Svengali
Gold Member

Please don't thank me

Reply #3 - Apr 6th, 2015 at 10:18pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 6th, 2015 at 10:16pm:
Friend, it ain't just them new-ass peckerheads that are New Australians.. plenty to go around in this neck of the woods, and that makes me right sad, friend, to hear that.

Them ghettoes just draw them kinds like big fat flies, and leave no stone unturned in sucking them people into that fat mortgage and the maggot feeding of them lenders and property speculators right there.

Some of that type need that Neo-Hiroshima, friends, and no doubt there.

If you're not sad you are not connecting with wee Billy Sad Sack Jack.

We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change.
Serj Tankian

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #4 - Apr 7th, 2015 at 6:29am

Well, bogus persona aside, he is right about one thing Sven, you do think you are better than ordinary Australians.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Svengali
Gold Member

Please don't thank me

Reply #5 - Apr 7th, 2015 at 12:15pm

issuevoter wrote on Apr 7th, 2015 at 6:29am:
Well, bogus persona aside, he is right about one thing Sven, you do think you are better than ordinary Australians.

Nice try. You are trying to get me to confess to being elitist.

Serj Tankian

IP Logged

Billy Jack
Gold Member

Brisbane Town.
Reply #6 - Apr 7th, 2015 at 9:30pm

A lot of these fine folks have gots them big difficulties and such in their younger years friends, and it makes me sad

Them fine folks need to make up stories about being Big Ass Monkey Kings and such to make em feel all special inside and such. Why friends, why?

It leads to the behaviors like this one friend.

Them folks seem to think they is special and such, and y'all can see that right here. It's time we listed Mr Svengali's posts and such so that we can see that he has a Big Ass Hatred of our Great Country.

Attitudes like his from them fancy folks who come from the Wilds of Asia and such, thinking they be Monkey Kings and such are making our young folks feel unwelcome in their own country friend.

This is what's happening.

And it makes me sad friends.

IP Logged

innocentbystander.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Apr 7th, 2015 at 9:53pm

Some Asian folk where on the tele tonight kung fuing on white aussie trash that were shoplifting from their store and it makes me sad Billy that the angle on the story was law abiding shop keepers shouldn't be allowed to smash thieving centerlink scum, its just not right.

If a centrelink scumbag so much as tries to steal a packet of chewies from your store you should have the right to turn him into a quadriplegic on the spot, this is what a fair society demands.

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #8 - Apr 7th, 2015 at 10:49pm

I never knew Svengali was Asian.  Well there ya go, I've learnt something today.

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

The Great Genghis

Australian Politics

The Big Hut
Reply #9 - Apr 7th, 2015 at 10:52pm

innocentbystander. wrote on Apr 7th, 2015 at 9:53pm:
Some Asian folk where on the tele tonight kung fuing on white aussie trash that were shoplifting from their store and it makes me sad Billy that the angle on the story was law abiding shop keepers shouldn't be allowed to smash thieving centerlink scum, its just not right.

If a centrelink scumbag so much as tries to steal a packet of chewies from your store you should have the right to turn him into a quadriplegic on the spot, this is what a fair society demands.

Brother.

We must Rise Up and Fight Them with Kung Phu. Whiteys stealing 50 cent bubble gum demands Ancient Warrior Methods.

Brother, we don't agree with Whitey's methods of justice and we will Impose Our Own Methods of Justice.

It's about time we Rid this land of the Evil Whiteys. We are Asian and We are Proud and We Know Best.

iamgenghis  
IP Logged

The Great Genghis

Australian Politics

The Big Hut
Reply #10 - Apr 7th, 2015 at 10:57pm

The Great Genghis wrote on Apr 7th, 2015 at 10:52pm:

Brother.

We must Rise Up and Fight Them with Kung Phu. Whiteys stealing 50 cent bubble gum demands Ancient Warrior Methods.

Brother, we don't agree with Whitey's methods of justice and we will Impose Our Own Methods of Justice.

It's about time we Rid this land of the Evil Whiteys. We are Asian and We are Proud and We Know Best.

Brother,

Also another:

This is how we Deal with Lawyer Things here in Celestial Kingdom

liveleak.com/view?i=dce_1410540671

Brother, we must Introduce this System of Justice to Australia, and tell Whitey how it is.

Lawyer Things Soft. Kung Phu Fist and Knife is Sharp.

iamgenghis  
IP Logged

Svengali
Gold Member

Please don't thank me

Reply #11 - Apr 7th, 2015 at 11:53pm

The Great Genghis wrote on Apr 7th, 2015 at 10:57pm:

Brother.

Brother,

Also another:

Brother, we must Introduce this System of Justice to Australia, and tell Whitey how it is.

Blithering blather bags fully loaded.

Serj Tankian

IP Logged

Wolseley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #12 - Apr 8th, 2015 at 10:13am

Billy Jack wrote on Apr 7th, 2015 at 9:30pm:
fancy folks who come from the Wilds of Asia and such, thinking they be Monkey Kings and such

And, after saying that, you have the nerve to call other people racists?

IP Logged

Billy Jack
Gold Member

Brisbane Town.
Reply #13 - Apr 8th, 2015 at 2:28pm

The Great Genghis wrote on Apr 7th, 2015 at 10:57pm:

Brother.

Brother,

Also another:

And there y'all have a prime example right there friends.

How dare y'all introduce them strange and foreign methods and such to our Great Country.

That aint right friend. It aint right!

IP Logged

Billy Jack
Gold Member

Brisbane Town.
Reply #14 - Apr 8th, 2015 at 2:34pm

Wolseley wrote on Apr 8th, 2015 at 10:13am:
Billy Jack wrote on Apr 7th, 2015 at 9:30pm:
fancy folks who come from the Wilds of Asia and such, thinking they be Monkey Kings and such

And, after saying that, you have the nerve to call other people racists?

Didn't y'all watch the video friend? I posted it there so y'all could watch it with yer very own peepers because I believe one of them folks over there from the Wilds of Asia and such wrote this here famous book and such comparing himself to a Monkey King. But I guess you knew that already, with yer high IQ and such friend.

Quote:
"Danny is a white "average" American boy. Danny is always really irritated and embarrassed by his Asian cousin Chin-Kee. Since Chin-Kee's annual visits began when Danny was in eighth grade, Danny has had to change schools every year because the appearance and mannerisms of Chin-Kee screws up everything about him and makes him a terribly unpopular weirdo. Danny also has a fight against Chin-Kee toward the end of the book because he can't stand Chin-Kee anymore, but Chin-Kee beats him badly with various Kung dam you skills; however, he still knocks off Chin-Kee's mask, which reveals his true identity as Monkey King. Danny actually turns out to be Jin Wang, under a new identity."

I don't understand it friends. Why are them folks so keen on being Kings all the damn time.

Here's some more fer yer very own peepers friend.

http://www.humblecomics.com/monkey/

I don't understand it friend. Why are them fine folks trying to compare hisself with the monkeys and such? Something to do with the Charles Darwin?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print