Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
muslims murder another free thinker (Read 2413 times)
Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

muslims murder another free thinker
Apr 1st, 2015 at 8:00pm

this is the oppression moh demands

Quote:
DHAKA: A blogger was hacked to death in the Bangladesh capital on Monday, in the latest brutal attack on the country's independent writers, a senior officer said.

Police have arrested two men over the murder which comes just weeks after an American aethist blogger was also hacked to death in Dhaka, a crime that triggered international outrage, the officer said.

Bangladesh arrests chief suspect in US blogger murder "He was brutally hacked to death this morning with big knives just 500 yards (460 metres) from his home at Dhaka's Begunbari area," local police chief Wahidul Islam told AFP.

Islam said the men were arrested immediately after the attack trying to flee the scene.

Police said they were unsure whether the victim, Washiqur Rahman, 27, was also an atheist blogger but another social media writer said that he was known to write "against religious fundamentalism".

"It appeared Rahman used to write using a penname Kutshit Hasher Chhana (Ugly Duckling)," Imran Sarker, head of Blogger and Online Activists Network in Bangladesh, told AFP.

"He was a progressive free thinker and was against religious fundamentalism," he said.

Police have also arrested a suspect over the killing in February of American atheist writer and blogger Avijit Roy.

Roy was the second atheist blogger to have been murdered in the Muslim-majority country in the last two years and the fourth writer to have been attacked since 2004.

His killing sparked an uproar at home and abroad with hundreds of secular activists holding protests for days to demand justice.

They also slammed the country's secular government for not doing enough to protect humanist writers.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/south-asia/Another-blogger-hacked-to-de...

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: muslims murder another free thinker
Reply #1 - Apr 1st, 2015 at 8:44pm

Every [devout] moslem is a criminal is a [latent] wanna-be-murderer.

ISLAM turns every moslem, into a wanna-be-murderer.

ISLAM teaches
every moslem, that it is 'righteous' and 'lawful' and 'holy' to be, a wanna-be-murderer.

Dictionary;
latent = = existing but not yet developed, manifest, or active

"....Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith."
Koran 2.98

"....those who reject Allah have no protector."
Koran 47.008
v. 8-11

"...And why should ye not fight in the cause of Allah and of [i.e. for] those who, being weak, are ill-treated (and oppressed)?...Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who reject Faith Fight in the cause of Evil: So fight ye against the friends of Satan:.."
Koran 4.74-76

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain:...."
Koran 9.111

MURDERING THOSE WHO REJECT ISLAM, IS THE PINNACLE OF ISLAM

"I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "The example of a Mujahid [religious fighter] in Allah's Cause-- and Allah knows better who really strives in His Cause----is like a person who fasts and prays continuously. Allah guarantees that He will admit the Mujahid in His Cause into Paradise if he is killed, otherwise He will return him to his home safely with rewards and war booty." "
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.046

In the Hadith verse above, Mohammed is reported as saying that for a moslem, religious fighting, is the same as a religious devotion.
i.e. Jihad [religious fighting], is as if a muslim 'fasts and prays continuously'.
And in Koran 9.111, Allah guarantees that a Mujahid [religious fighter] will enter Paradise, if he is killed, while seeking to kill Allah's enemies.

"Allah's Apostle was asked, "What is the best deed?" He replied, "To believe in Allah and His Apostle (Muhammad). The questioner then asked, "What is the next (in goodness)? He replied, "To participate in Jihad (religious fighting) in Allah's Cause." "
hadith/bukhari/ #001.002.025
see also,
hadith/bukhari/ #004.052.065
hadith/bukhari/ #004.052.080i
hadith/bukhari/ #004.052.196

"Allah's Apostle was asked, "What is the best deed?" He replied, "To believe in Allah and His Apostle (Muhammad). The questioner then asked, "What is the next (in goodness)? He replied, "To participate in Jihad (religious fighting) in Allah's Cause." "
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #001.002.025

Allah, in the Koran [also] praises the death of moslems, while seeking to kill his [Allah's] enemies ----- >

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain:...."
Koran 9.111

Google;
jihad is the pinnacle of islam

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Apr 1st, 2015 at 9:13pm

Free think them.

Hang on - I take that back.

Kill them instead.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #3 - Apr 1st, 2015 at 9:24pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 1st, 2015 at 9:13pm:

Free think them.

Hang on - I take that back.

Kill them instead.

K,

It would be preferable, if [on a public forum dedicated to free and open public debate], you could express your opinions/arguments, on particular issues.

But you refuse to do that.

Are your arguments [on topical issues, particularly the issue of ISLAM] so, so indefensible, that you cannot dare to disclose them to us ?

To expose - yourself - to us ?

K,

What a cringing psyche you seek to 'defend' seek to hide from us.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Apr 1st, 2015 at 10:47pm

Sorry, Y, you’re right. I take that back.

Nuke them.

IP Logged

SweetLambo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Apr 1st, 2015 at 11:14pm

The Old boy, muselman , Nuke Them, Kill Them, YAWN repeat.

The quran was not written by allah unless allah has no knowledge of science and historical facts. No quran or prophet mohammed existed until 60 years after mohammed's death.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #6 - Apr 2nd, 2015 at 10:26am

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 1st, 2015 at 10:47pm:

Nuke them.

Yep,        .....that is what Iran has promised to do     [to 'wipe 'them' off the map'].

Do you believe that the Iranians are just expressing moslem virtue, K ?

Is that what it is ?

Moslem virtue ?

This is a public forum.

You can express yourself, and agree with the intentions of the Iranians,         .....but only if you would like to K.              Smiley

Otherwise, you could just repeat;  .....Nuke them.

"....the death of those who are killed for the cause of God gives more impetus to the cause, which continues to thrive on their blood."

ISLAMIC religious scholar, Sayyid Qutb

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #7 - Apr 3rd, 2015 at 2:56pm

Yadda wrote on Apr 2nd, 2015 at 10:26am:

Nuke them.

Yep,        .....that is what Iran has promised to do     [to 'wipe 'them' off the map'].

What a shame he never said that, Yadda.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Apr 4th, 2015 at 10:07am

Yadda wrote on Apr 2nd, 2015 at 10:26am:

Nuke them.

Do you believe that the Iranians are just expressing moslem virtue, K ?

Is that what it is ?

Moslem virtue ?

This is a public forum.

You can express yourself, and agree with the intentions of the Iranians,         .....but only if you would like to K.              Smiley

Otherwise, you could just repeat;  .....Nuke them

I think the Iranian government are complete bastards, Y. I also think they’ve been backed into a corner by the US on the Security Council through oppressive sanctions, following decades of policies designed to topple the Iranian regime.

I also think the US gave Iran the geopolitical clout it so badly wanted by toppling its rival, Ba’athist Iraq. The US is now left with no other option than to work with Iran to destroy the militant Sunni forces the US toppling of Saddam brought into being.

Further, I think the US could have quietly buried the hatchet with Iran years ago, and in so doing, helped to usher in a far more moderate Iranian leadership. Iranian leaders have only talked tough against the US and its client state Israel because the US have been utter bastards to them, from the CIA-installed Shah to the support of Saddam in the Iran/Iraq war, and by a succession of overtly hostile policies against Iran. Despite this, Iran has made a number of conciliatory gestures towards the US since the death of Khomeini, and all have been rejected.

The Iranian people see their government as a joke played on them by the Almighty. They see the government cronies driving around in BMWs and Mercedes despite the ban on all trade with Iran. They see the government cronies travelling overseas for health care, despite the lack of medication available to ordinary people. They see the government and its cronies sending their children to foreign schools and universities. They’ve seen the rise of a black market in basic necessities, and the creation of an Iranian Mafia, all as a result of the sanctions on Iran, sanctions that have only strengthened the regime’s hold on power.

All the Iranians I’ve met have been outward-looking, Western-leaning, and fiercely intellectual, but proud, people. They see themselves as part of a civilised Persian culture that stretches long before the arrival of Islam. They see themselves as an intellectual trading culture, going back millenia, a culture that bridged, due to its proximity on the Silk Road, East and West - a culture where, in.cities like Shiraz, Christians and Muslims worked together to cultivate and export one of the most popular wine grapes in the world. The Christians produced wine, the Muslims sultanas. Today, the second language after Farsi in Iran is French, and after that, English.

The intentions of the Iranian leadership, propped up with the revenue of one of the largest sources of oil in the Middle East, is at odds with the intentions of the Iranian people themselves. UN sanctions are aimed at encouraging regime change (or at the very least, facilitating democratic reform), but the Iranian.leadership has a tight hold on the population, thanks largely to a security aparatus secretly trained by the US during the reign of the Shah.

Despite all this, the US now has no choice but to cooperate with the Iranian regime. The US’ botched policies in the Middle East have left Iran as a dominant geopolitical force. Like many semi-peripheral countries during  the cold war, Iran had a choice between Washington and Moscow. After the US-installed Shah proved too much, torturing his enemies and making them disappear in the middle of the night, Iran had an Islamic revolution - the first of its kind - and joined forces with the Soviets. The US gave up a number of opportunities to turn this around. Iran is now allied with Putin’s Russia, and increasingly warming to China. Iran is one of China’s few military allies.

Iranian foreign policy is the result of Iran being frozen out of the international community by the US. But since the US invasion of Iraq.and the Arab Spring, Iran has become a formidable player in the Middle East, much to the chagrin of the Saudis and, of course, Israel, who are forced to deal with the Iranian-backed Hezbollah in neighbouring Lebanon.

The two things Iran has going for it in economic terms: its vast oil reserves and its well-educated population.cannot, it seems at present, save Iran from the two things that hold it back: Iran’s dictatorial leadership, and the wrath of Uncle.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to express myself, Y, although I’m not sure why you chose the subject of Iran in a thread about Bangladesh.

If you want me to offer my thoughts on the political situation in Bangladesh, please ask.
« Last Edit: Apr 4th, 2015 at 2:51pm by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Apr 4th, 2015 at 5:36pm

That's right PB, there are no enemies of the West, only friends whose grievances the West has failed to accommodate.
But there is no excuse for storming an embassy and taking its staff hostage.  That is not the action of a proudly civilised and intellectual people.  No wonder Iran is close to Russia and China - they are as bad as each other.

Here's the really intellectual perspective on the Iranian regime:  Reading Lolita in Teheran. 

Iran is shia, the Saudis and their sphere of influence are sunni.  The sunni/shia hatred is not to be forgotten as the central motivation of Muslim politics across the region.

« Last Edit: Apr 4th, 2015 at 5:43pm by Soren »  

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Apr 4th, 2015 at 5:50pm

Soren wrote on Apr 4th, 2015 at 5:36pm:
That's right PB, there are no enemies of the West, only friends whose grievances the West has failed to accommodate.
But there is no excuse for storming an embassy and taking its staff hostage. 

What excuse is there for storming a demokratically-erected government, old boy, and installing your friend?

As ever, I'm curious.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Apr 4th, 2015 at 5:59pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 4th, 2015 at 5:50pm:

What excuse is there for storming a demokratically-erected government, old boy, and installing your friend?

As ever, I'm curious.

Such as?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Apr 4th, 2015 at 6:14pm

Soren wrote on Apr 4th, 2015 at 5:59pm:

As ever, I'm curious.

Such as?

Such as? Oh, old boy, you are playing coy. For a chap who said this...

Soren wrote on Apr 4th, 2015 at 5:14pm:
[Please note what I said: On what basis can we say that
Islam
is compatible with Western traditions of freedom and individual rights?

...On what basis can we say that funding a coup against a demokratically-erected government and installing a police state is compatible with Western traditions of freeeeeedom and individual rights?

Would you care to give it a stab, old boy, or are you going for spineless apologist of the month?

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Apr 4th, 2015 at 6:46pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 4th, 2015 at 6:14pm:

As ever, I'm curious.

Such as?

Islam

...On what basis can we say that funding a coup against a demokratically-erected government and installing a police state is compatible with Western traditions of freeeeeedom and individual rights?

Would you care to give it a stab, old boy, or are you going for spineless apologist of the month?

They shoulda bomb them back to kingdom come in 1979, after they took the embassy staff hostage.
But Jefferson wasn't the prez, Carter was.

BTW, freeeeedom is not inclusive of freedom to spread sharia. Either we have a universal understanding of thing like freedom and human dignity  - or what the F Vck are all those sharia mongers doing here??

So we are back to shared, common ground - which doesn't exist.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Apr 4th, 2015 at 6:59pm

Soren wrote on Apr 4th, 2015 at 6:46pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 4th, 2015 at 6:14pm:

As ever, I'm curious.

Such as?

Islam

They shoulda bomb them back to kingdom come in 1979, after they took the embassy staff hostage.
But Jefferson wasn't the prez, Carter was.

BTW, freeeeedom is not inclusive of freedom to spread sharia. Either we have a universal understanding of thing like freedom and human dignity  - or what the F Vck are all those sharia mongers doing here??

So we are back to shared, common ground - which doesn't exist.

You're trying to change the subject, old boy. Naughty naughty.

Eisenhower backed the Shah of Iran's coup in 1953. Other well documented examples of US-backed coups against demokratically-erected governments include Guatemala in 1954 and Chile in 1972.

And these are just the coups the US has owned up to.

I'll ask you again, old chap: is this compatible with Western traditions of freedom and individual rights?

Or is it just another example of Muslims doing what they do?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print