Send Topic Print
Greens Win 4 Seats ? (Read 9157 times)
Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Re: Greens Win 4 Seats ?
Reply #90 - Apr 1st, 2015 at 11:33pm

Its time wrote on Apr 1st, 2015 at 11:30pm:
Do you realise how easy it was it was baiting your psuedo profile culture , I had my suspicions and punched in a random post relating to my thread on conservatives having a kangaroo loose in the top paddock , and guess what, you walked right in to it  Grin. Give you some credit , took me longer to work you out than armpit , he didn't even have the gnouse to use a psuedo when saying dumb poo.

That was post modern trenadoid / culture warrior for those not keeping up, a spineless wimp who won't post under the same profile  Smiley

IP Logged

Postmodern Trendoid III
Gold Member

Reply #91 - Apr 1st, 2015 at 11:42pm

Do you realise how easy it was it was baiting your psuedo profile culture , I had my suspicions and punched in a random post relating to my thread on conservatives having a kangaroo loose in the top paddock , and guess what, you walked right in to it  Grin. Give you some credit , took me longer to work you out than armpit , he didn't even have the gnouse to use a psuedo when saying dumb poo.

What the f*ck are you on about?

IP Logged

Postmodern Trendoid III
Gold Member

Reply #92 - Apr 1st, 2015 at 11:43pm

Its time wrote on Apr 1st, 2015 at 11:33pm:

That was post modern trenadoid / culture warrior for those not keeping up, a spineless wimp who won't post under the same profile  Smiley

It's no secret what my previous name was to regular posters.

So who were you before you changed yours anyway?

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #93 - Apr 2nd, 2015 at 12:10am

Postmodern Trendoid III wrote on Apr 1st, 2015 at 11:43pm:
Its time wrote on Apr 1st, 2015 at 11:33pm:

It's no secret what my previous name was to regular posters.

So who were you before you changed yours anyway?

Never changed it post modern culture, this is real progress, never hiding behind a psuedo.

IP Logged

Swagman
Gold Member

Beware of cheap imitations......

Illawarra NSW
Reply #94 - Apr 2nd, 2015 at 9:08am

NATs still ahead in Lismore 338 votes

IP Logged

Bam
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #95 - Apr 2nd, 2015 at 9:26am

Swagman wrote on Apr 2nd, 2015 at 9:08am:

A seat they won by 16,686 votes in 2011.  Grin

Got to love those big swings against the Nationals in their seats:

Ballina - 26.6%
Lismore - 23.9%
Clarence - 21.2%
Upper Hunter - 21.0%
Myall Lakes - 19.6%
Tweed - 18.5%
Oxley - 17.7%

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are only entitled to hold opinions that you can defend through sound, reasoned argument.

IP Logged

Swagman
Gold Member

Beware of cheap imitations......

Illawarra NSW
Reply #96 - Apr 2nd, 2015 at 9:32am

A miss is as good as a mile they say....

They'll return to the fold when the locals workout they've been hoodwinked by hippies

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #97 - Apr 2nd, 2015 at 9:43am

Swagman wrote on Apr 2nd, 2015 at 9:32am:
A miss is as good as a mile they say....

They'll return to the fold when the locals workout they've been hoodwinked by hippies

We just need to wait a little bit for all the old -stick-in-the-muds to die off.

Seriously, I wonder what percentage of the nats constituency is actually under 65? Bugger all I'm guessing.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #98 - Apr 2nd, 2015 at 10:06am

There will be a Re count. The maggot has had Nat scutineers flown in and they have tried to manipulate the count. The PRe poll I votes were deemed to be suspect, most went to the Nats and the electoral commision know most Nat voters don't know how to send an email let alone vote online. Before the election they had to close down I voting as it was deemed there was a suspicion  of fraud occurring, sure enough it looks like there was.
Still thousands of votes to count. And all computer modelling shows a Greens win still. Cool
LOL at the conga line putting a positive spin on a 24% swing. Cheesy Grin Grin Grin

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #99 - Apr 2nd, 2015 at 10:14am

Thats interesting Skip!

When the absentee votes started coming in, poll bludger noted that there was an extraordinary bias in favour of the Nats. Perhaps too extraordinary...

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #100 - Apr 2nd, 2015 at 10:22am

skippy. wrote on Apr 2nd, 2015 at 10:06am:

There will be a Re count. The maggot has had Nat scutineers flown in and they have tried to manipulate the count. The PRe poll I votes were deemed to be suspect, most went to the Nats and the electoral commision know most Nat voters don't know how to send an email let alone vote online. Before the election they had to close down I voting as it was deemed there was a suspicion  of fraud occurring, sure enough it looks like there was.
Still thousands of votes to count. And all computer modelling shows a Greens win still. Cool
LOL at the conga line putting a positive spin on a 24% swing. Cheesy Grin Grin Grin

Rubbish Skip...Pre poll internet voting is mostly used by people who physically can't get to the polling place....And while older Nationals voters might have trouble with email, a lot of them have carers who don't have trouble with it..

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

It's similar to a strawman fallacy"
Bobbythebat

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #101 - Apr 2nd, 2015 at 10:26am

polite_gandalf wrote on Apr 2nd, 2015 at 10:14am:
Thats interesting Skip!

When the absentee votes started coming in, poll bludger noted that there was an extraordinary bias in favour of the Nats. Perhaps too extraordinary...

You sound surprised that people who travel for the various crop harvests and assorted agricultural work might want to vote in the NSW election..

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #102 - Apr 2nd, 2015 at 10:29am

gizmo_2655 wrote on Apr 2nd, 2015 at 10:22am:

Rubbish Skip...Pre poll internet voting is mostly used by people who physically can't get to the polling place....And while older Nationals voters might have trouble with email, a lot of them have carers who don't have trouble with it..

If you think 95% of the people in  those places still have their marbles, you have lost yours.  Others around them (including special visitors) influence their vote.

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #103 - Apr 2nd, 2015 at 10:41am

Aussie wrote on Apr 2nd, 2015 at 10:29am:

If you think 95% of the people in  those places still have their marbles, you have lost yours.  Others around them (including special visitors) influence their vote.

95% of what places???..Houses?
Being house-bound because of being physical disabled does not generally affect the intellect Aussie...

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #104 - Apr 2nd, 2015 at 10:52am

gizmo_2655 wrote on Apr 2nd, 2015 at 10:41am:
Aussie wrote on Apr 2nd, 2015 at 10:29am:

95% of what places???..Houses?
Being house-bound because of being physical disabled does not generally affect the intellect Aussie...

Nursing homes, Hostels in Retirement Villages etc......Those votes are harvested and much depends on which Party gets their people in position first.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print