IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Re: Bruce Lee
Reply #2 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 6:51pm

Bruce lee did many amazing feats but ping pong wasn't one of them.

Great photoshopping there!!!!

He was an amazing athlete.

I think this is the best fight on celluloid.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #3 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 6:59pm

He was amazing!

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 7:04pm

an amazing actor, yes.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #5 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 7:07pm

His technique shines through though.

He has skill and according to his life story got into many street fight although he never competed.

In the late 60's early 70's he developed Jeet Kune Do which really was the first freestyle art ever.

He was a great martial artist not only an actor.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #6 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 7:09pm

He died young (age 31?) Aneurysm or something. I saw an old movie of his at the Drive-in back in about 1985. Extremely fast reactions. Fascinating.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 7:12pm

he was all show, great athlete but not much of a martial artist. Jeet kune do is crap. Along the same lines I saw a Wing Chun demonstration at a community centre today, I nearly laughed myself silly.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #8 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 7:12pm

Neferti wrote on Mar 28th, 2015 at 7:09pm:
He died young (age 31?) Aneurysm or something. I saw an old movie of his at the Drive-in back in about 1985. Extremely fast reactions. Fascinating.

You should check out this movie!

Dragon The Bruce Lee Story starring Jason Scott Lee

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #9 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 7:14pm

Just love Bruce Lee- amazing man and martial artist.

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #10 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 7:15pm

rhino wrote on Mar 28th, 2015 at 7:12pm:
he was all show, great athlete but not much of a martial artist. Jeet kune do is crap. Along the same lines I saw a Wing Chun demonstration at a community centre today, I nearly laughed myself silly.

And what's good for you?????

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #11 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 7:19pm

he was all show, great athlete but not much of a martial artist. Jeet kune do is crap.

Didn't Bruce Lee start that sort of thing in the Movies?  I mean, he died in 1971 or something. Kung f.u  or whatever?

Christ the language filter on this site is ridiculous. Kung "foo" becomes "Kung dam you". Why is everyone so touchy with the F-word?

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #12 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 7:22pm

He developed Jeet Kune Do because he thought the traditional martial arts where too predictable, including wing chun.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #13 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 7:25pm

Neferti wrote on Mar 28th, 2015 at 7:19pm:
he was all show, great athlete but not much of a martial artist. Jeet kune do is crap.

Didn't Bruce Lee start that sort of thing in the Movies?  I mean, he died in 1971 or something. Kung f.u  or whatever?

Christ the language filter on this site is ridiculous. Kung "foo" becomes "Kung dam you". Why is everyone so touchy with the F-word?

I think I saw Enter the Dragon in Melbourne in 1975, everyone came out of that movie theatre kicking and punching and making strange cat noises.

It was really unbelievable, haven't seen anything like it since.

Well may be the cult following of the rocky horror show at 12:00am in the cinemas on a Friday night

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 7:28pm

rubbish ... he in fact put many traditional martial artists to shame. They tried to stop him by sending one of their best to fight him, Wong Jack Man, but Lee kicked his butt. After that the traditionalists were to scared to challenge further.

Don't look at today's martial artists trained in Australia and try to compare them with how they were trained in Hong Kong 50 or 60 yrs ago. These days it's a business, they grade students that don't deserve it merely because they make more money doing so  ... back then, money wasn't a motivator. I watched a video of a real life training session from Japan in the 70s. When the instructor wanted to demonstrate a knock out, he knocked the students out cold, when the students came back to they would thank him  ... no trainer would dare try that in Australia for fear of being sued.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #15 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 7:29pm

Enter the Dragon.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #16 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 8:48pm

Neferti wrote on Mar 28th, 2015 at 7:29pm:
Enter the Dragon.

What a lot of Hollywood rubbish.   Grin

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 9:07pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 28th, 2015 at 7:28pm:

rubbish ... he in fact put many traditional martial artists to shame. They tried to stop him by sending one of their best to fight him, Wong Jack Man, but Lee kicked his butt. After that the traditionalists were to scared to challenge further.

Don't look at today's martial artists trained in Australia and try to compare them with how they were trained in Hong Kong 50 or 60 yrs ago. These days it's a business, they grade students that don't deserve it merely because they make more money doing so  ... back then, money wasn't a motivator. I watched a video of a real life training session from Japan in the 70s. When the instructor wanted to demonstrate a knock out, he knocked the students out cold, when the students came back to they would thank him  ... no trainer would dare try that in Australia for fear of being sued.
I didnt know I was talking to an expert, I beg your pardon. Whats your martial arts pedigree?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 9:12pm

rhino wrote on Mar 28th, 2015 at 9:07pm:

I didnt know I was talking to an expert, I beg your pardon. Whats your martial arts pedigree?

expert? no... never claimed to be either. But I do know that you are wrong.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 9:13pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 28th, 2015 at 9:12pm:

How would you know? ever been in a fight?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 9:15pm

rhino wrote on Mar 28th, 2015 at 9:13pm:

5 yrs of Kan Zen Ryu Karate. I know enough to know that with only 5 yrs, I'm just a beginner.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 9:23pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 28th, 2015 at 9:15pm:

5 yrs of Kan Zen Ryu Karate. I know enough to know that with only 5 yrs, I'm just a beginner.
Im not a beginner and I maintain Bruce lee was more of an actor than a martial artist, fighting those of other Kung foo styles doesnt count because all Kung foo is largely ineffective as a form of self defense against any skilled opponent..

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 9:35pm

rhino wrote on Mar 28th, 2015 at 9:23pm:

Im not a beginner and I maintain Bruce lee was more of an actor than a martial artist, fighting those of other Kung foo styles doesnt count because all Kung foo is largely ineffective as a form of self defense against any skilled opponent..

not denying he was an actor, but you have to remember that in that era, martial arts was a very traditional sport . There were no allowances made for the fact that modern men are taller, leaner and have developed different fighting techniques. Take a traditional fighting stance and any modern day fighter will break your leg in the first minute. This was part of Lee's problem with the traditionalist .. he wanted to modernise it, they wanted tradition. As far as martial arts goes, he was very good. Compared to modern day UFC champions, he'd probably get his but kicked.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Reply #23 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 9:36pm

All skilled opponents know Chinese martial arts by definition!

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #24 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 9:39pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 28th, 2015 at 9:35pm:

not denying he was an actor, but you have to remember that in that era, martial arts was a very traditional sport . There were no allowances made for the fact that modern men are taller, leaner and have developed different fighting techniques. Take a traditional fighting stance and any modern day fighter will break your leg in the first minute. This was part of Lee's problem with the traditionalist .. he wanted to modernise it, they wanted tradition. As far as martial arts goes, he was very good. Compared to modern day UFC champions, he'd probably get his but kicked.

Because they are professional athletes with rules to play by!

He always said Muhammed Ali would beat him in the ring but a bar fight is different!

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

SweetLambo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 10:24pm

Clearly you are a beginner at best, you can maintain anything you like as you clearly know nothing about the subject. You didn't even know what Jeet Kune Do was and put it in the same basket as Wing Chun, that was PRICELESS.

The quran was not written by allah unless allah has no knowledge of science and historical facts. No quran or prophet mohammed existed until 60 years after mohammed's death.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #26 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 10:37pm

SweetLambo wrote on Mar 28th, 2015 at 10:24pm:

Clearly you are a beginner at best, you can maintain anything you like as you clearly know nothing about the subject. You didn't even know what Jeet Kune Do was and put it in the same basket as Wing Chun, that was PRICELESS.

Bruce Lee was a martial arts expert, he learned Wing Chun as a beginner while still in China, he  eventually, after he moved to America,  realised not all martial arts offered a style that was well rounded and more complete as a discipline , so he invented Jeet Kune Do and drew from Karate, Wing Chun and even boxing etc, he perfected a style using techniques from each , he developed his footwork taking cues from boxing and even dancing to be light on his feet.. his Jeet Kune Do is still relatively very young in the long history of established martial arts, many of which are hundreds of years old.

Lee was not an actor he was a martial arts expert - I think some get this confused because he took part in a couple of films in the 60s one of which was the Green Hornet and he used martial arts moves in the film-

Lee died at 31 due to being given a headache pill that he had a reaction too.
« Last Edit: Mar 28th, 2015 at 10:43pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #27 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 11:09pm

So...you.wan'... to..... fight? (bad lip synch).... haiyaaaaaaa

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 11:19pm

weight divisions havent changed over the years, if Lee was fighting in the ring today he would be fighting in the same weight division as when he was alive. Heres the thing, what ring did he actually fight in? Really the only thing we have to show his skills is his movies, he certainly didnt fight against any traditional western martial artists. Kung Foo and Karate were largely unknown in the West until the 1960s when they took off big time, but their popularity wasnt in response to the results of real life contests between western and eastern martial arts, it was in response to movies portraying the alleged superiority of the eastern martial arts. In real life, in Western society the street effectiveness of Karate and kung Foo were still unknown. With the advent of UFC in the 90s it became apparent, at least to  me and a lot of other people what really worked in real life. Bruce lee had his day, he was a great actor and athlete but pound for pound he would get cleaned up by any MMA fighter today.

IP Logged

SweetLambo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 11:20pm

Agnes wrote on Mar 28th, 2015 at 10:37pm:

Bruce Lee was a martial arts expert, he learned Wing Chun as a beginner while still in China, he  eventually, after he moved to America,  realised not all martial arts offered a style that was well rounded and more complete as a discipline , so he invented Jeet Kune Do and drew from Karate, Wing Chun and even boxing etc, he perfected a style using techniques from each , he developed his footwork taking cues from boxing and even dancing to be light on his feet.. his Jeet Kune Do is still relatively very young in the long history of established martial arts, many of which are hundreds of years old.

Lee was not an actor he was a martial arts expert - I think some get this confused because he took part in a couple of films in the 60s one of which was the Green Hornet and he used martial arts moves in the film-

Yes that's right, I trained under Walt Missingham who was trained by Dan Inosanto who was  Bruce Lee's student. Ah they were the days.

Good ole martial arts. You can weigh the Ego's in Kilograms Grin

The quran was not written by allah unless allah has no knowledge of science and historical facts. No quran or prophet mohammed existed until 60 years after mohammed's death.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #30 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 11:20pm

"You want to see it again? You must be tired of living "- says one hapless villain to Lee LOL.

Thank's Grappler.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 11:21pm

Being a martial arts expert does not necassarily mean you are good at fighting, Bruce Lee was not good at fighting. Good actor though.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #32 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 11:22pm

Total bull crap but your entitled to your opinion.

IP Logged

SweetLambo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 11:25pm

"Bruce lee had his day, he was a great actor and athlete but pound for pound he would get cleaned up by any MMA fighter today. "

IDIOT Grin Grin Grin MMA Grin Grin Grin

Do you even realise what you are posting...Gawd LOL...MMA

HAHAHAHAHA.

IP Logged

SweetLambo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 11:28pm

rhino wrote on Mar 28th, 2015 at 11:21pm:

Being a martial arts expert does not necassarily mean you are good at fighting, Bruce Lee was not good at fighting. Good actor though.

HAHAHA.

Your ego is taking a hit is it. Best you go MMA training me thinks and you can hug your mate in the corner while he wears hot pants and a singlet in slow motion. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

SweetLambo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 11:34pm

I remember when Kickboxer came out and all these nuts were running around looking for master zen to teach them muay thai because that was saving the world.

Then the Metro-sexual MMA idiots turned up creating the latest buzzword. I think the Karate kids surfaced before  before Kick Boxer from memory. That got em all into the karate schools at the time LOL.

Not putting too much shyte on muay Thai though but MMA Metro-sexuals take the cake. Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

SweetLambo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 11:43pm

MMA, great actors.

I wonder when season 6 is coming out.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #37 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 11:47pm

I was just going to say- isn't MMA staged fighting like WWE ?- my son loved these guys when he was 10-  he is grown out of them now, ever since he lost his Ray Mysterio Mask  Cheesy

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #38 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 11:48pm

The money is there to get the athletes into it: no one could expect him to beat every opponent on earth forever.

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #39 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 11:50pm

Agnes wrote on Mar 28th, 2015 at 11:47pm:
I was just going to say- isn't MMA staged fighting like WWE ?- my son loved these guys when he was 10-  he is grown out of them now, ever since he lost his Ray Mysterio Mask  Cheesy

I don't think it's staged, no!

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 11:54pm

MMA strictly means mixed martial arts. It doesnt mean MMA bouts cant be staged, it just means fighters draw their fighting skills from a number of martial arts. Ive never seen an MMA fight which I thought was staged, unlike WWE.

IP Logged

SweetLambo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 11:57pm

Agnes wrote on Mar 28th, 2015 at 11:47pm:

Yeah its all bound by rules and they claim its Mixed Martial Arts yet they all end up on the ground in a pathetic slow wrestle if ever you've watched it.

Some of the youtubes are hilarious. These guys make the funniest youtubes. The only problem is watch it in a room with no other people, you will need all the room for the ego's of these nuts. They talk a big talk then when you get to see all the action its like, hellooo guys WTF are you doing.

I think its the cage that's there for the cameras, that turns em on I am not sure LOL.

Here this sums it up nicely.

I might add, end up on the floor wrestling in slow motion being careful not to break any rules.

Forget MMA if you're after action watch these guys they are more entertaining.

Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #42 - Mar 29th, 2015 at 2:00am

SweetLambo wrote on Mar 28th, 2015 at 11:57pm:
Yeah its all bound by rules and they claim its Mixed Martial Arts yet they all end up on the ground in a pathetic slow wrestle if ever you've watched it.

Some of the youtubes are hilarious. These guys make the funniest youtubes. The only problem is watch it in a room with no other people, you will need all the room for the ego's of these nuts. They talk a big talk then when you get to see all the action its like, hellooo guys WTF are you doing.

I think its the cage that's there for the cameras, that turns em on I am not sure LOL.

Well said. I studied Tang Soo Do since I was 14 and taught self-defense while in the military. I've have been in many competitions although I had to quit due to injury and for the life of me I cannot stomach to watch that MMA crap.

While MMA may incorporate different forms of marital arts, the fighting is nothing more than a theatrical bar brawl ingrained with the most ridiculous machismo tropes and cliches; fighters who claim to come from broken homes and absent fathers who never had anything in life except a mysterious amount of money to pay for all those tattoos and training gyms.

No idea how it continues to flourish other than there must be an audience for this Wrestlemania of the 80's mentality brought to new lows. Who knew that was possible?

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

SweetLambo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Mar 29th, 2015 at 2:10am

YEP its the wrestle mania of the new millennium Smiley

I think you will like this Marla LOL

Once the shine is lost and the money stops flowing a new buzz word will appear.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #44 - Mar 29th, 2015 at 2:20am

SweetLambo wrote on Mar 29th, 2015 at 2:10am:

Maybe in an ideal world. MMA will be around for some time simply due that there will always be an audience for mindless, choreographed entertainment.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

SweetLambo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #45 - Mar 29th, 2015 at 2:42am

Marla wrote on Mar 29th, 2015 at 2:20am:
SweetLambo wrote on Mar 29th, 2015 at 2:10am:

Maybe in an ideal world. MMA will be around for some time simply due that there will always be an audience for mindless, choreographed entertainment.

Much like Zumba lol. Actually Zumba's not too bad to lose weight to I guess. At least its dancing and can be applied in real life picking up hotties at discotheques or the odd rave party .

IP Logged

SweetLambo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Mar 29th, 2015 at 2:47am

Is RHEE Tae Kwon Do in essence Tang Soo Do ?

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #47 - Mar 29th, 2015 at 3:04am

No idea. Never heard of it.

IP Logged

Phemanderac
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Mar 29th, 2015 at 8:23am

I think we have GKR Karate expert speaking on martial arts here...

No one "style" has it all.

On the 26th of January you are all invited to celebrate little white penal day...

"They're not rules as such, more like guidelines" Pirates of the Caribbean..

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #49 - Mar 29th, 2015 at 9:37am

If a martial art has a fighting component in its syllabus it will be effective in the street.

In my opinion UFC - MMA has to be the ultimate arena for martial arts skill testing.

The majority of the athletes in MMA usually take up Brazilian Jujitsu for the ground game and Muay Thai for the stand up game, probably because these arts are easier to learn than others.

But if you have a look many of the athletes in there today they have a varied martial background including Jeet Kune Do, Karate, Kung fuu etc.

To name a few,

Randy Coulture...........................Greco Roman Wrestling
Lyoto Machida............................Shotokan karate
George St Pierre.........................Kyokushin karate
Anderson Silva...........................Muay Thai
Anthony Pettis...........................Tae Kwon Do
Tiequan Zhang...........................Sanshou (chinesse kickboxing)
Ben saunders ............................Jeet Kune Do

« Last Edit: Mar 29th, 2015 at 9:55am by Ajax »  

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #50 - Mar 29th, 2015 at 11:00am

Jeet Kune Do Concepts with Dan Inosanto

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #51 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 1:05am

Ajax wrote on Mar 29th, 2015 at 9:37am:
If a martial art has a fighting component in its syllabus it will be effective in the street.

In my opinion UFC - MMA has to be the ultimate arena for martial arts skill testing.

The majority of the athletes in MMA usually take up Brazilian Jujitsu for the ground game and Muay Thai for the stand up game, probably because these arts are easier to learn than others.

But if you have a look many of the athletes in there today they have a varied martial background including Jeet Kune Do, Karate, Kung fuu etc.

To name a few,

Randy Coulture...........................Greco Roman Wrestling
Lyoto Machida............................Shotokan karate
George St Pierre.........................Kyokushin karate
Anderson Silva...........................Muay Thai
Anthony Pettis...........................Tae Kwon Do
Tiequan Zhang...........................Sanshou (chinesse kickboxing)
Ben saunders ............................Jeet Kune Do

Don't forget Cung Le and his Tai Chi <trip> moves: ...

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #52 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 1:12am

You all forget Mike Tyson would have stepped in the ring that night with Bobb Sapp if it was according to boxing rules... by definition all worthy opponents know Chinese martial arts!

That's not to say boxing is nothing of course: it's all mixed- the rules are just for betting purposes making it all futile... it isn't called self defense for no reason!

Mike Tyson watched Aikido demonstrations for the footwoork and that is all fact... anyone else telling you different is placing bets against ya south park style bro like ahyukhyuk  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #53 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 3:13am

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #54 - Apr 7th, 2015 at 11:14pm

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print