Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print
Pickering nails it on the aboriginal lifestyle (Read 9666 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Pickering nails it on the aboriginal lifestyle
Reply #90 - Mar 31st, 2015 at 1:29pm

|dev|null wrote on Mar 31st, 2015 at 12:45pm:
Happy Lucky wrote on Mar 31st, 2015 at 12:05pm:
Aboriginal Incest- a game the whole family can play.

If incest was as prevalent as you appear to believe, why have so few cases of it ever been reported and even fewer have ever gone to court?    Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy

Black Fullah's Business.... no Captain Cook rules 'ere...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #91 - Mar 31st, 2015 at 1:29pm

Anthony123 wrote on Mar 31st, 2015 at 1:55am:
It is always interesting to note, camping fishing and hunting is a privilege.
And yet you despise the Indig for wanting to continue their Preferred way of life - for those that want to maintain a traditional way of life.
I spoke to an Indig the other day after he made it back alive after going into the big smoke. All he could talk about was the stupid whitey guna living in houses near garbage tips, and chemical facotries, drinking water that tasted like paint, drinking spirits and fornicaing with women they paid to have sex with, drunken whiteys spilling out onto the streets at night after the pubs closed at the ungodly hour of 3-4 in the morning, mad men with wild eyes speding around while high on chemical drugs that made them think they could fly, news on the tele talking about how the whitey idolised their young men and women killing women and children in distant lands.

He said it was a complete looney bin and he couldn't understand why any man or women would want to live that sort of life. But he knew for sure that there was no way he wanted to risk being kicked out of his isolated community as punishment because that would mean he not only had to go and live in the city - it would also mean having to live in a city full of the idiot mad whitey guna that hated the blackman. Enough to make any man want to drink he said, who would want to wake up to the nightmare society that the stupid whitey has made for himself? Worse still those idiot whiteys wanted all us black fellas to live like them.

carnbe  Sad  trugod  Roll Eyes

you are a bunch of nice people with lives that are empty with no avenue for repair as you are a graceless bunch of no-hopers

What a load of BS .... he would have felt right at home.

As for despising Aboriginals for wanting to maintain a traditional hunting, fishing camping lifestyle .....

that's more BS.

There's a big double standard when they use guns, nets, 4x4's, aluminium boats/outbaords & spears & call that traditional.

Traditional is spear, nulla nulla, boomerang & dugout canoe.

There are plenty of examples of turtle & dugong populations around remote communities being over exploited by Aboriginals because non traditional tools makes it easier for them to catch.

Stop trying to grandstand like a knight on a white horse ..... when you're but Sancho Panza on your donkey.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Anthony123

Australian Politics

Reply #92 - Apr 1st, 2015 at 1:25am

Gee nads,

What you and others do is called verbaling. It was a technique used by most wallopers back in the day to convict a perp of something they never really did, or said. It was just accepted by the court on the say-so of the cop.

I don't know of any Indig that go around and declare that using modern hunting weapons are traditional. Certainly they are used by people that are usually unable to hunt down a prey and get close enough to use traditional hunting weapons - mostly guna's - but when a fella has got to feed a family, well it makes more sense to use a weapon that is going to make it quicker ie more humane/ use less resources in hunting down game eg petrol.

So you just keep on hollering about something that has absolutely no relevance what so ever regards whether the whitey has the Right to say what an Indig should or shouldn't do with a small token of compo money for what has been irrevocably stolen from them through ethnic cleansing and sex slavery by the families in outback Oz.

If you wan to get a good idea of exactly what sort of Moronic 1diots are responsible for what happened to the Indig of mainland Oz just take a trip to Tas.

In tas they are everywhere  - crazy white guna's with nothing to do other than shout obscenities at people they are afraid of because their massa told em it was the only way to keep a job.

It's actually one of the only places left in Oz where a turnkey is a salaried job with any security.

What say cobber.... Cool

IP Logged

Anthony123

Australian Politics

Reply #93 - Apr 1st, 2015 at 1:36am

I've been out hunting dugong and turtle. Have you bean head? By the sounds of it you haven't because if you had you would know that dugong need to be snuck up on at night in the lea of a tide to hear there breathing sucks, and turtle, mate you must be way out back of Burke and not spent any time on a beach that hasn't had the guna on it. Why, because if you had you'd know that you'd be able to catch them easy certain times of the year, different times for different species.

But you just run your motormouth and spew out that claptrap you think is actually full of hard facts.  I'd bet you were a car sales man at some stage of your life the way you go on without actually saying something of any substance. Either that or your wife beats you remorselessly into stupidity every night and you can't figure out just why it is you can't make the words come out right anymore......

Wink

IF you actually knew what you were talking about, I WOULD know it ol slobbery. And you fail the litmus.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #94 - Apr 1st, 2015 at 6:09am

Anthony123 wrote on Apr 1st, 2015 at 1:36am:
I've been out hunting dugong and turtle. Have you bean head? By the sounds of it you haven't because if you had you would know that dugong need to be snuck up on at night in the lea of a tide to hear there breathing sucks, and turtle, mate you must be way out back of Burke and not spent any time on a beach that hasn't had the guna on it. Why, because if you had you'd know that you'd be able to catch them easy certain times of the year, different times for different species.

But you just run your motormouth and spew out that claptrap you think is actually full of hard facts.  I'd bet you were a car sales man at some stage of your life the way you go on without actually saying something of any substance. Either that or your wife beats you remorselessly into stupidity every night and you can't figure out just why it is you can't make the words come out right anymore......

Wink

IF you actually knew what you were talking about, I WOULD know it ol slobbery. And you fail the litmus.

That's about as farken heroic as shooting a canned lion - go buy a farken steak at the supermarket, you swine!  You reckon that dugong or turtle has no right to live on your earth?  Beautiful creatures in the wild (sips latte`with an old Digger mate with nearly as many scars as me - REAL men drink whatever they want!)...

I know - I eat steaks and lambs - I'm a hypocrite....
« Last Edit: Apr 1st, 2015 at 6:17am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Anthony123

Australian Politics

Reply #95 - Apr 1st, 2015 at 4:47pm

You send it bunny, not me. I'd bet you've always eaten from a can. That'd explain the heavy metal damage to your capacity to think straight.
Again, think before starting to spout your BS - it might improve your chances of making friends.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #96 - Apr 1st, 2015 at 6:56pm

Honestly 123 you're a dead set lying dick.

Do you think that calling people a "guna" (sh/it) gives you credence & connection to Aboriginal issues?

Obviously you do  Roll Eyes

But you're as transparent as gladwrap & less strong.

I've been out in heavy dugong populated areas as far back a s 25 years ago & you don't have to hunt them at night to hear breathing sucks or see them.

Maybe if you were using a wooden dugout night hunting would be more nescessary... but blackfellas didn't go out at night ... they had no light ya nice person.

Aluminium boats & outboards make it easier to catch turtle & dugong  by day... & because they are mostly hunted on shallow seagrass beds.

You might be knowledgeable about econonmic theory & other political issues ... but in this area you are - excuse the pun .... out of your depth.

You're a f/eckin liar.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #97 - Apr 1st, 2015 at 7:01pm

Anthony123 wrote on Apr 1st, 2015 at 4:47pm:
You send it bunny, not me. I'd bet you've always eaten from a can. That'd explain the heavy metal damage to your capacity to think straight.
Again, think before starting to spout your BS - it might improve your chances of making friends.

To whom are you talking?  Your snide comments are as opaque as your reasoning...

― John Adams

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #98 - Apr 1st, 2015 at 7:33pm

|dev|null wrote on Mar 31st, 2015 at 12:45pm:
Happy Lucky wrote on Mar 31st, 2015 at 12:05pm:
Aboriginal Incest- a game the whole family can play.

If incest was as prevalent as you appear to believe, why have so few cases of it ever been reported and even fewer have ever gone to court?    Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy

Incest and pedophilia pre european settlement were culturally acceptable, now just culturally prevalent and still quite acceptable in some aboriginal communities. I wouldnt know about so few cases going to court, in W.A. jails are full of indigenous inside for rape, incest, pedophilia, in fact amongst the bush communities sexual offences are what the vast majority are inside for, pretending this isnt a big problem for these communities doesnt help fix it. Also, Aboriginal children in situations of extreme neglect are much less likely to be removed from the family situation than children from other cultural backgrounds, we dont need to guess why but again this just exacerbates the problems.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #99 - Apr 1st, 2015 at 7:38pm

Anthony123 wrote on Apr 1st, 2015 at 1:25am:

If you wan to get a good idea of exactly what sort of Moronic 1diots are responsible for what happened to the Indig of mainland Oz just take a trip to Tas.

In tas they are everywhere  - crazy white guna's with nothing to do other than shout obscenities at people they are afraid of because their massa told em it was the only way to keep a job.

It's actually one of the only places left in Oz where a turnkey is a salaried job with any security.

What say cobber.... Cool

Strangely enough, the 2 states or territories which cannot keep up with the demand for prison officers are NT and WA. not TAS.  To deal appropriately with indigenous issues we need to confront the reality, which is that they offend at a much higher rate than other groups. You can argue about why, but you cannot argue that they do not.

IP Logged

Anthony123

Australian Politics

Reply #100 - Apr 2nd, 2015 at 5:34am

Quote:
Incest and pedophilia pre european settlement were culturally acceptable, now just culturally prevalent and still quite acceptable in some aboriginal communities. I wouldnt know about so few cases going to court, in W.A. jails are full of indigenous inside for rape, incest, pedophilia, in fact amongst the bush communities sexual offences are what the vast majority are inside for, pretending this isnt a big problem for these communities doesnt help fix it. Also, Aboriginal children in situations of extreme neglect are much less likely to be removed from the family situation than children from other cultural backgrounds, we dont need to guess why but again this just exacerbates the problems.

Yes it is a problem now because the lying thieving pedos from Catholic, Presbyterian, Methodists, Baptist, Anglican and Islamic ministries taught them it was an acceptable practice amongst god fearing preachers.

This is also the case with the problems of diet, alcoholism and violence.

What you say today is just a mirror of the Indig having been taught the gunas way for the last 200 years.

There are just copying whiteys behaviours.

So far as incest Before whiteys came along? There is a type of caste system amongst Indig that ensures this doesn't happen.

But you all go right ahead and talk out your arse on these issues.

IP Logged

Anthony123

Australian Politics

Reply #101 - Apr 2nd, 2015 at 5:35am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 1st, 2015 at 7:01pm:

To whom are you talking?  Your snide comments are as opaque as your reasoning...

@TG

Yep that'd be you shitferbrains.

IP Logged

Anthony123

Australian Politics

Reply #102 - Apr 2nd, 2015 at 5:53am

Quote:
Aluminium boats & outboards make it easier to catch turtle & dugong  by day... & because they are mostly hunted on shallow seagrass beds.

More dugongs get killed by 1d1ot gunas like you in ally motor boats fishing with square hooks than any Indig with ally dinghies.

Either way an Indig in not so stupid as a guna to overfish the area to extinction like most 1diot gunas.
Nor are the Indig responsible for the massive kills of turtles and other ocean life from the production of plastic trash in the oceans or the air pollution from burning 'bunk' oil fuel for ocean going vessels.......

And I get as much pleasure from calling you a guna as you get from making racist remarks about the Indig - d1ck.

It is a real pleasure to have you call me any sort of insult you care to throw at me chipper, as it distinguishes me from you in the most respectable fashion.

Got a sidekick there you ask about things Indig do you? Can't he speak for himself or is he unwilling to go the distance and speak for himself, just got you as his schill here on this board doing someone elses dirty work kicking around the racist tags to incite hatred.

There is only one thing better than showing your type up in places like this, and that's running into people like you face to face when you start talking this BS in public.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #103 - Apr 2nd, 2015 at 7:27am

Anthony123 wrote on Apr 2nd, 2015 at 5:53am:
Quote:

More dugongs get killed by 1d1ot gunas like you in ally motor boats fishing with square hooks than any Indig with ally dinghies.

Either way an Indig in not so stupid as a guna to overfish the area to extinction like most 1diot gunas.
Nor are the Indig responsible for the massive kills of turtles and other ocean life from the production of plastic trash in the oceans or the air pollution from burning 'bunk' oil fuel for ocean going vessels.......

And I get as much pleasure from calling you a guna as you get from making racist remarks about the Indig - d1ck.

It is a real pleasure to have you call me any sort of insult you care to throw at me chipper, as it distinguishes me from you in the most respectable fashion.

Got a sidekick there you ask about things Indig do you? Can't he speak for himself or is he unwilling to go the distance and speak for himself, just got you as his schill here on this board doing someone elses dirty work kicking around the racist tags to incite hatred.

There is only one thing better than showing your type up in places like this, and that's running into people like you face to face when you start talking this BS in public.

More BS ..... & btw you're the one who started the name calling.

But going by the guna you're talking I wouldn't expect you'd realise that.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #104 - Apr 2nd, 2015 at 2:30pm

Anthony123 wrote on Apr 2nd, 2015 at 5:35am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 1st, 2015 at 7:01pm:

@TG

Yep that'd be you shitferbrains.

Careful - the Weasels are gunna get you.....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print