Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 
Send Topic Print
★★★ OzPol Private Messages Being Passed Around ★★★ (Read 18003 times)
skippy.
Gold Member

Re: ★★★ OzPol Private Messages Being Passed Around ★★★
Reply #165 - Apr 1st, 2015 at 12:49pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 31st, 2015 at 2:31pm:
skippy. wrote on Mar 31st, 2015 at 1:24pm:
I'm sorry you got sucked up into this Pansi. If Aussie and co had not kept creating sox  to access PA confidential this would not have happened. But as they were so unscrupulous  we had no choice. Even now as Aussie tries to demean that forum he is visiting it multi times a day. He's like a punter addicted to a hooker.

Not     one       sock       was         created         as        you       falsely        assert

I do check it to see what the latest lies are

Speaking of lies. Roll Eyes

Bump Cool
« Last Edit: Apr 1st, 2015 at 7:20pm by skippy. »  

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #166 - Apr 1st, 2015 at 4:47pm

Really??? Time to stump up with names then, skippeeee.

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #167 - Apr 1st, 2015 at 5:11pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 1st, 2015 at 4:47pm:

You can easily check the Membership List over there like anybody else.  No need to log in.  I'd check for those who registered after you were banned, Aussie, .... before the PA Confidential got a password ... simple enough. There was a rash of New Members ... reading, reading but not posting. As usual, I say, do your own research and cease and desist trying to cause a storm in a teacup. Cool

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #168 - Apr 1st, 2015 at 5:16pm

skippy. wrote on Apr 1st, 2015 at 12:49pm:
I'm sorry you got sucked up into this Pansi. If Aussie and co had not kept creating sox  to access PA confidential this would not have happened. But as they were so unscrupulous  we had no choice. Even now as Aussie tries to demean that forum he is visiting it multi times a day. He's like a punter addicted to a hooker.

Not     one       sock       was         created         as        you       falsely        assert

The thing is Skippy- anyone who is a member there has to have the allotted 300 posts to access PA Con. so your assertion that you have knobbled all socks, and are indeed only blaming a sock is very singleminded .Most socks only have a post count of about 50 ish (as they are socks) so they cannot see that forum. So you might have to rethink that strategy entirely, because no sock can see in there due to post count restrictions- you follow.. your looking at this from a completely wrong angle.. no sock work is involved?  Very mysterious Skippy.

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #169 - Apr 1st, 2015 at 5:24pm

I did a count, 45 Members have 300+ posts over there.  You don't have to be logged in to check the Membership List.  Wink

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #170 - Apr 1st, 2015 at 5:29pm

Neferti wrote on Apr 1st, 2015 at 5:11pm:
Aussie wrote on Apr 1st, 2015 at 4:47pm:

You can easily check the Membership List over there like anybody else.  No need to log in.  I'd check for those who registered after you were banned, Aussie, .... before the PA Confidential got a password ... simple enough. There was a rash of New Members ... reading, reading but not posting. As usual, I say, do your own research and cease and desist trying to cause a storm in a teacup. Cool

I can't be arsed for two reasons:

1.  I created no socks as skippeee falsely asserts.
2.  I had/have no need to.

I see whatever I want to see there.....and it is, as usual, just more of the same old same old.......crap. 

Funny how skippeee reckons I am always there....when  he ignores that I am (or OzPol stuff I am involved in) just about the only thing talked about.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #171 - Apr 1st, 2015 at 5:30pm

Neferti wrote on Apr 1st, 2015 at 5:24pm:
I did a count, 45 Members have 300+ posts over there.  You don't have to be logged in to check the Membership List.  Wink

You don't know which ones are socks do you-just past members who are to disgusted to post anymore- just get rid of all those account's, not that it will make any difference-none.  Wink

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #172 - Apr 1st, 2015 at 6:24pm

Agnes wrote on Apr 1st, 2015 at 5:16pm:
skippy. wrote on Apr 1st, 2015 at 12:49pm:

The thing is Skippy- anyone who is a member there has to have the allotted 300 posts to access PA Con. so your assertion that you have knobbled all socks, and are indeed only blaming a sock is very singleminded .Most socks only have a post count of about 50 ish (as they are socks) so they cannot see that forum. So you might have to rethink that strategy entirely, because no sock can see in there due to post count restrictions- you follow.. your looking at this from a completely wrong angle.. no sock work is involved?  Very mysterious Skippy.

Yea I know. That's why I put the password on confidential, so the sox created after the bans couldn't read it.

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #173 - Apr 1st, 2015 at 7:05pm

Quote:

No names skippeee....just more smoke and mirror rubbish?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #174 - Apr 1st, 2015 at 9:29pm

Agnes wrote on Apr 1st, 2015 at 5:30pm:

You don't know which ones are socks do you-just past members who are to disgusted to post anymore- just get rid of all those account's, not that it will make any difference-none.  Wink

And skippy you didn't read this- ?

IP Logged

Antonius

Australian Politics

Reply #175 - Apr 2nd, 2015 at 8:55am

DOWN WITH SKIPPY DOWN WITH AG DOWN WITH AUSSIE UP WITH PEOPLE!!!

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #176 - Apr 2nd, 2015 at 9:56am

Agnes wrote on Apr 1st, 2015 at 9:29pm:

Who are these past members too disgusted to post? The only past members I see are the ones whining they are banned. If you want a truce don't make up lies. Roll Eyes

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #177 - Apr 2nd, 2015 at 7:40pm

skippy. wrote on Apr 2nd, 2015 at 9:56am:

Who are these past members too disgusted to post? The only past members I see are the ones whining they are banned. If you want a truce don't make up lies. Roll Eyes

LOL you wish it was a lie- I know of at least 2 original PAers who wont come back because its completely gone to shite-practically their own words Skippy- I dont just post here you know and I am in contact with at least two- you guys hijacked PA but it is not what it used to be and the original's feel repelled by what it has become, "a dumping ground for trash" in a word.  I won't lie about that to make you feel better and that has nothing to with a truce.

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #178 - Apr 2nd, 2015 at 8:00pm

Agnes wrote on Apr 2nd, 2015 at 7:40pm:
skippy. wrote on Apr 2nd, 2015 at 9:56am:

LOL you wish it was a lie- I know of at least 2 original PAers who wont come back because its completely gone to shite-practically their own words Skippy- I dont just post here you know and I am in contact with at least two- you guys hijacked PA but it is not what it used to be and the original's feel repelled by what it has become, "a dumping ground for trash" in a word.  I won't lie about that to make you feel better and that has nothing to with a truce.

WHO? Which original PA  members have left since I was admin and won't come back? It's a lie.

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #179 - Apr 2nd, 2015 at 8:11pm

Quote:
WHO? Which original PA  members have left since I was admin and won't come back? It's a lie.

Cute.  No-one mentioned that they had left then.  AiA and AnimalMother preceded you over quite a few years and those people left in that period.  Your Admin is just a continuation of exactly the same.  I know as fact that at least one has looked back in....in recent (your Admin.) time...and told me ....."nah, it's the pits."

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 
Send Topic Print