Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Anti-aging (Read 319 times)
JC Denton
Gold Member

Anti-aging
Mar 23rd, 2015 at 12:59am

I have become very interested in the subject of anti-aging. As a man who is concerned about his own age, I have adopted a rigorous anti-aging regime that utilities a combination of dietary supplements, lifestyle changes, and topical formulations in order to slow down and reverse the visible indicators of the aging process.

My anti-aging regime thus far incorporates

-Daily supplementation of Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Zinc & Fish Oil Capsules
-Morning use of moisturizer and night use of Neutogena Anti-Aging Wrinkle Formulation
-General sun-avoidance on top of heavy use of SPF 30+ broad spectrum chemical based sun-screen

I am planning on adding selenium and collagen supplements to my mix of daily supplements, and also including hydraulic acid in my mix of topicals.

Are you doing anything to prevent aging? Tell me your routine - if you have one.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Re: Anti-aging
Reply #1 - Mar 23rd, 2015 at 7:05am

I swim laps and play music, but I think everyone concerned should take a healthy daily dose of not caring.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

geomat

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #2 - Mar 23rd, 2015 at 10:55am

Similar situation and similar concerns. The following three changes I have made that have really made a difference are:

1. Bought a good juicer/blender and substitute breakfast with a raw vegetable/fruit blend.

2. Started regular exercise - the 1 minute exercise plan. Never believed that you could become fit with just 1 minute per day.

3. Reduce stress by listening to brainwave recordings. I was always skeptical about the relaxation tapes and always found them to be more annoying that of any benefit. The brainwave recordings are quite different (for me anyway). I now fall asleep really quickly and wake refreshed every morning.

Of all the things you can do to reduce the symptoms of aging has to be good, sound sleep.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #3 - Mar 23rd, 2015 at 12:09pm

issuevoter wrote on Mar 23rd, 2015 at 7:05am:
I swim laps and play music, but I think everyone concerned should take a healthy daily dose of not caring.

+1

That's my regimen.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print