YES Women are better (Read 6574 times)
brumbie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: YES Women are better
Reply #30 - Mar 5th, 2015 at 9:32am

John Smith wrote on Mar 5th, 2015 at 9:26am:
brumbie wrote on Mar 5th, 2015 at 9:25am:
The missus has never had a car accident, but she has seen hundreds of them. (mostly in the rear view mirror)

did they have to slam on their brakes because your missus was doing 40K on the freeway?  Grin Grin Grin  Wink

Smiley

IP Logged

St George of the Garden
Gold Member

http://tinyurl.com/n
3o8m2x

Reply #31 - Mar 5th, 2015 at 9:33am

All the accidents I was in were caused by female drivers.

My sister is an over–cautious driver who will get cleaned up by a semi one day.

I want Muso as GMod. Bring back Muso!
WWW Friends of the National Broadband Network  
IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Re: YES men know all about cars etc
Reply #32 - Mar 5th, 2015 at 9:37am

Men should take the drivers seat when both travelling as they know how to handle bad conditions , read the controls, notice the engine is making a strange noise, notice there is metal fibres showing thru the edge off a balding front tyre etc etc

I doubt my missus would even know what the idiot lights on the car are meant to indicate.

Her idea is on her car.......

Put petrol in it if forced to by circumstances and drive it.

Check the oil ....Never

Check the tyres....Never

Take it through the car wash when you cant see out the back window

Get car serviced only when Red starts whinging about it!

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

St George of the Garden
Gold Member

http://tinyurl.com/n
3o8m2x

Reply #33 - Mar 5th, 2015 at 9:48am

Hah! Me and my business partner used to drive to Goolwa every weekend to work on the two houses we were building. Sis gets divorced and a bit later on gets a car. Wanted to drive mine to Goolwa (L plates) to get practice. So, Fri evening we get to the servo and I make her fill the tank, check the oil, coolant, battery and check the tyres.

My partner’s wife was saying I was cruel making my sis do all that, partner said she lived by herself so had to do all this herself, better than the wife driving all week with the oil light flashing  Cheesy Grin

Sis has driven the same car for like 20 years now, guess she still does all the checks.

In spring on Willunga Hill, a long steep climb on the way to Goolwa, we used to see a dozen cars easy, waiting for engines to cool down so they could add water supplied by the RAA. Idiots obviously thought “nice weather, lets go for a drive.”

I want Muso as GMod. Bring back Muso!
WWW Friends of the National Broadband Network  
IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Mar 5th, 2015 at 9:48am

Redmond Neck wrote on Mar 5th, 2015 at 9:37am:
Men should take the drivers seat when both travelling as they know how to handle bad conditions , read the controls, notice the engine is making a strange noise, notice there is metal fibres showing thru the edge off a balding front tyre etc etc

I doubt my missus would even know what the idiot lights on the car are meant to indicate.

Check the oil ....Never

Check the tyres....Never

true ... my wife drives past two petrol station to get home and still every time I use the car the low petrol indicator light is on  Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Mar 5th, 2015 at 10:23am

Check the oil ....Never

Check the tyres....Never

some
look at it this way red.. women like to make^ men feel useful and important.. if she did all that you would feel unwanted and useless......now as far as I know there are a few women who happen to be married to men who are useless in the extreme...you will find thee women mending the roof..unblocking the drains...taking the kids to the dentist and getting haircuts shopping cooking cleaning gardening even finding the remote when the master of the house has mislaid it.....

tell us about it?

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #36 - Mar 5th, 2015 at 3:37pm

brumbie wrote on Mar 5th, 2015 at 9:25am:
The missus has never had a car accident, but she has seen hundreds of them. (mostly in the rear view mirror)

She has probably also seen people climbing power poles and trees to get out of her way, too.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #37 - Mar 5th, 2015 at 3:45pm

Check the oil ....Never

Check the tyres....Never

I'm not much better. I know that I have to check the oil, since I use the airconditioner a lot. The tyres are constantly checked for inflation, since I'm conscious of petrol usage. But the last time I changed my tyres, one of them was bald enough that it showed metal. Wheel alignment and change of tyres, and it's been really good. Oh, and the cleaning of the car is only when I can't see out of the windshield beyond the windshield wipers' reach. Or the inside is only cleaned out to find my drink water bottles that need to be washed and refilled for freezing. As for servicing, my car hasn't seen the inside of a mechanic's garage since June last year, since I decided that taking the car ever 4 months isn't really economical for me. And I haven't had a break from work to find time.

I happen to be 36 years old, and on a time and money budget.

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #38 - Mar 5th, 2015 at 3:54pm

cods wrote on Mar 5th, 2015 at 10:23am:

Check the oil ....Never

Check the tyres....Never

some
look at it this way red.. women like to make^ men feel useful and important.. if she did all that you would feel unwanted and useless......now as far as I know there are a few women who happen to be married to men who are useless in the extreme...you will find thee women mending the roof..unblocking the drains...taking the kids to the dentist and getting haircuts shopping cooking cleaning gardening even finding the remote when the master of the house has mislaid it.....

tell us about it?

They have to be taught cods.

What if I died tomorrow?  I am 70 you know!

Cant expect a bloke to do all the hard stuff!

Bloody sheilas going out to lunch, morning tea, golf, etc while us blokes are at home worrying has the oil been checked?

Not to mention I can hear a tap dripping and dont have any washers, also what if I fall off the ladder changing that bulb.

« Last Edit: Mar 5th, 2015 at 4:07pm by Redmond Neck »  

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #39 - Mar 5th, 2015 at 3:55pm

St George of the Garden wrote on Mar 5th, 2015 at 9:33am:

It must have been 10 years ago when I was over town for a job. On my way back, it was dark when I came across a poorly lit street. I checked both ways at an intersection before driving forward, only to hit my brakes for an oncoming car to my right. Some woman decided that driving with no head lights on was such a bright idea. She also had hit the brakes too, and we both had come to a stop relatively safe of collision. I gave her a mouthful of what I thought of her. Then she let loose to tell me that she doesn't swallow, or whatever she was ranting about. Then after she had finished her 10 seconds of verbal desperate defensiveness, I had to point out that she STILL had not activated her head lights, and that she was arguing futility. I drove on, taking right of way off of her. She followed down the street after me to high beam me. I would have road raged her that night, had it not been for my non aggressive nature.

How do you deal with someone like that who can't be reasoned? A .22 or a .44 caliber bullet?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #40 - Mar 5th, 2015 at 4:23pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Mar 5th, 2015 at 3:55pm:

It must have been 10 years ago when I was over town for a job. On my way back, it was dark when I came across a poorly lit street. I checked both ways at an intersection before driving forward, only to hit my brakes for an oncoming car to my right. Some woman decided that driving with no head lights on was such a bright idea. She also had hit the brakes too, and we both had come to a stop relatively safe of collision. I gave her a mouthful of what I thought of her. Then she let loose to tell me that she doesn't swallow, or whatever she was ranting about. Then after she had finished her 10 seconds of verbal desperate defensiveness, I had to point out that she STILL had not activated her head lights, and that she was arguing futility. I drove on, taking right of way off of her. She followed down the street after me to high beam me. I would have road raged her that night, had it not been for my non aggressive nature.

How do you deal with someone like that who can't be reasoned? A .22 or a .44 caliber bullet?

Perhaps we could ask Cods?  Grin

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #41 - Mar 5th, 2015 at 4:28pm

Ring the cops is my advice!

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #42 - Mar 5th, 2015 at 4:41pm

I like to think that what I lack in skill as a driver, I make up for with the excitement factor.

I can't do this, but I'm doing it anyway.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Mar 5th, 2015 at 4:52pm

Setanta wrote on Mar 5th, 2015 at 4:23pm:

Perhaps we could ask Cods?  Grin

ah! the usual spiteful personal attack.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Mar 5th, 2015 at 4:56pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Mar 5th, 2015 at 3:54pm:
cods wrote on Mar 5th, 2015 at 10:23am:

Check the oil ....Never

Check the tyres....Never

some

tell us about it?

They have to be taught cods.

What if I died tomorrow?  I am 70 you know!

Cant expect a bloke to do all the hard stuff!

Bloody sheilas going out to lunch, morning tea, golf, etc while us blokes are at home worrying has the oil been checked?

Not to mention I can hear a tap dripping and dont have any washers, also what if I fall off the ladder changing that bulb.

you would find another mad sheila to take care of you... havent you noticed not many men die alone.. but an awful lot of women do....how many men go over to poor countries to buy a wife... lol.. doesnt matter how old they get there are women out there that think these guys are doing them a favour.....I have yet to hear of a female buying a man from the Philippines  after first husband dies after 50 years of marriage....

it take a while for women to wake up to themselves its them that keep the home fires burning... not the men

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print