Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
★★★ ANTI SEMITISM IS TAKING OVER OZ POL ★★★ (Read 4805 times)
Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Re: ★★★ ANTI SEMITISM IS TAKING OVER OZ POL ★★★
Reply #75 - Feb 25th, 2015 at 3:54pm

gizmo_2655 wrote on Feb 25th, 2015 at 12:37pm:
The term 'antisemitism' mean hatred of Jews

Yes.

And I'm seeing more and more of it on Ozpolitic.

Just look at the angry, bitter & racist post above this one, Gizmo.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #76 - Feb 25th, 2015 at 4:01pm

gizmo_2655 wrote on Feb 25th, 2015 at 11:04am:
Julius Abbott wrote on Feb 25th, 2015 at 9:20am:
Lisa Jones wrote on Feb 25th, 2015 at 6:55am:
RACIAL DISCRIMINATION OF ANY KIND IS UNACCEPTABLE.

Is Judaism a race or a religion? If a reference is made to 'followers of Judaism' would that be racist?

Are Russian Jews the same race as Yemeni Jews?

What race was Sammy Davis Jr?

How do I get my religion classed as a race so I can prevent all criticism of it forever more?

Judaism is a religion, Jewish is a race.

Gizmo, it amazes me how some people still don't know the difference btwn the 2.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #77 - Feb 25th, 2015 at 6:40pm

PZ547 wrote on Feb 25th, 2015 at 3:41pm:

Ohhhh dearie, dearie me

Are there some little sensitives around ?

Diddums

They're all upset, are they, because precious rogue nation-state Israel's copping some well deserved criticism ?

Awww.  Tuck those big bottom lips in, dears

Israel wants to play with the big boys and the lives of people world wide

then Israel's going to have to learn to take what it deserves

A.  The overwhelming proportion of those who want to claim 'semitic' status are not semites at all -- they're Khazars.  We know it, they know it.  So cut the 'semite' crap

B. I have a couple of great references for you when I make time to post them

One is Israel DEMANDING protection (via Anti Gentilism, Anti Svartz, anti-everyone)  for its claimed 'homogeneity'.   In other words, Israel insists it's 'purity' (lol) shall not be polluted by migrants

Okay

Next is a more recent bit of news from last week, involving the fattest, ugliest bastard I've seen for some time and guess what ?

What?  they ask

Well, the fat pig is telling Europe --- yes, the entirety of Europe -- that it MUST surrender its homogeneity

Let's recap.  Fatso is a jew, apparently.  He insists Europe lie back, spread its legs and allow itself to be bastardised by non-Europeans .... and why --- well, because Fatso demands it.  He wants Europe to be white no longer.  Europe must give up its homogeneity

at the same time -- that's simultaneous -- as Israel (negligible rogue nation state at the bum end of the Med)  insists it is its RIGHT to protect its OWN homogeneity (oxymoron there, dears -- lol  -- 'Israel's 'homogeneity', chortle, snigger )

Israel needs to shut up.  It's not popular.  It won't shut up.  It's addicted to delusions of 'control'

Israel is riding for a smacking fall

Needs to shut up and deal with its OWN many, many problems

Now, have you all been studying the Talmud in order to learn about 'discrimination' ?

Hope so

I posted a few excerpts a couple of days ago to get you started

such as jews are free to rape, rob, lie to, steal, kill, etc. ALL  NON   JEWS !

Wow.  Shocker, huh?

Yet here they are, trying to claim they're 'semites' in order to whine about 'racism'  (lol -- another fail there dears.  Religions aren't 'races')

when their OWN shocking Anti Gentilism has been sitting right there in the Talmud for HOW many centuries ?

Now --- when are we forming the Board of Gentile Governors and Gentile Lobby, etc.

And where's the freaking (whoops -- have to remember to use CAPS here ) ... where's the freaking **** ANTI GENTILISM IS TAKING OVER OZ POL ***  threads ?

Ciao for now

be back later with the I WANT MY OWN WAY BECAUSE I'M ISRAEL  sources revealing Israel's belief it can isolate itself to protect its own homogeneity whilst simultaneously demanding Europe sacrifice itself

(Ps.  See Netanyahu make a complete dick of himself before the ENTIRE WORLD  -- even Mossad contradicted his lies -- publicly, tee hee )

And if you made comments about Israel, instead of about the Jews, most people wouldn't care as much.

But complaining that 'the Jews' did this or that, when it's the Israeli Government is rather like blaming ALL Catholics for what the Italian Government does.

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

It's similar to a strawman fallacy"
Bobbythebat

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #78 - Feb 25th, 2015 at 6:50pm

Quote:
But complaining that 'the Jews' did this or that, when it's the Israeli Government is rather like blaming ALL Catholics for what the Italian Government does.

Exactly.  Just complaining that 'the Muslims' did this or that, when it's the ISIL Government is rather like blaming ALL Muslims for what the Mosul Government does.  (I've copied your crappy grammar.)

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #79 - Feb 25th, 2015 at 7:33pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 25th, 2015 at 6:50pm:
Quote:

Exactly.  Just complaining that 'the Muslims' did this or that, when it's the ISIL Government is rather like blaming ALL Muslims for what the Mosul Government does.  (I've copied your crappy grammar.)

Well Isil isn't a Government (except in their own minds), but yes, it is like blaming all Muslims for the actions of extremists

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

It's similar to a strawman fallacy"
Bobbythebat

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #80 - Feb 25th, 2015 at 9:20pm

It does sound like that at times.  Got no time for it.... I await the righteous sword of honourable justice struggle of heroic moderators to take care of it....

Word for today:-

mooderator (n).. one who moderates when in the mood, a moderator who is moody, someone who moderates the moods of others (wonder who?)

- Grappler Reinvented Dictionary (unrevised).
« Last Edit: Feb 25th, 2015 at 10:05pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #81 - Feb 28th, 2015 at 6:23pm

I have a phobia of Islamophobia mongers. 

Send large sums of money to counter this affliction.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - Mar 1st, 2015 at 8:22am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYSGCpGMhZc&feature=youtu.be

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #83 - Mar 1st, 2015 at 9:16am

When ever I see the term anti-Semitism I baulk. And I am sure Larry David did too when he was working on the Seinfeld TV series. Its like "End of Discussion." You are either a nasty racist or one of the beautiful people who loves everyone. There is no in between.

While weeping over the victims of Hitler's Final Solution we completely exonerate the Jews for their centuries of belief that they are God's chosen people. That is racism and it came back to bite them in the arse big time. However, I am a realist. If I had to bail out over the Middle East I would hope my parachute brought me down in Israel simply because Jews are generally more civilised than Muslims.  I should add that they are both Semitic in the near East.
« Last Edit: Mar 1st, 2015 at 9:26am by issuevoter »  

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #84 - Mar 1st, 2015 at 12:25pm

issuevoter wrote on Mar 1st, 2015 at 9:16am:
If I had to bail out over the Middle East I would hope my parachute brought me down in Israel simply because Jews are generally more civilised than Muslims.  I should add that they are both Semitic in the near East.

Are you sure about that!

They both come from the same father, but different mothers, in a way Arabs and Jews are half brothers.

The extremes on both sides are very radical.

Depends whos hands you fall in.

« Last Edit: Mar 1st, 2015 at 12:43pm by Ajax »  

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #85 - Mar 1st, 2015 at 10:39pm

Yes, I am sure.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

SweetLambo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #86 - Mar 1st, 2015 at 11:14pm

... wrote on Feb 23rd, 2015 at 1:39pm:
Why do (supposed) Christians pee their pantaloons whenever jews come up for criticism?

Why do you pee them over Christians ?

The quran was not written by allah unless allah has no knowledge of science and historical facts. No quran or prophet mohammed existed until 60 years after mohammed's death.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print