Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
★★★ ANTI SEMITISM IS TAKING OVER OZ POL ★★★ (Read 4806 times)
Julius Abbott
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: ★★★ ANTI SEMITISM IS TAKING OVER OZ POL ★★★
Reply #60 - Feb 24th, 2015 at 11:51pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Feb 24th, 2015 at 10:20pm:
Next we'll be debating whether or not faark is an offensive word - given that it originally came from the inoffensive acronym "For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge"

Sounds like bs to me. Most of the swears in English have Germanic origins. There is a very similar word in German with similar meaning.

As for anti-Semitic, there is a literal meaning, and †hen there is the meaning that Jews would have everyone use.

The literal meaning is the original meaning and refers to the  European pseudo-science of racism in the 19th century, in which Europeans theorised that Europeans were genetically superior to non-Europeans. Jews who originated from the middle east were the only non-Europeans that most Europeans dealt with at the time, so there were was some discussion of the Jews Semitic heritage compared to the  European or 'Aryan' heritage of people in such countries as France or Germany..

Abbott promised no tax hikes & no cuts to the ABC

There's a 'budget emergency', so we will give $9 billion to the Reserve Bank, spend $12 billion on some dubious jets, $2 billion to bomb Iraq, etc.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #61 - Feb 25th, 2015 at 6:51am

You're just agreeing with what I said Abbott.

Yes jews have hijacked the word 'semite' so that it now refers exclusively to them. Now it is universal. For better or worse that is the reality. Thats what happens with words. No different to how homosexuals hijacked the word 'gay'.

Words change meaning - deal with it.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #62 - Feb 25th, 2015 at 6:55am

RACIAL DISCRIMINATION OF ANY KIND IS UNACCEPTABLE.

THERE ARE LAWS IN PLACE NOW THAT CAN CLOSE DOWN FORUMS WHICH ALLOW VISUAL OR WRITTEN RACIALLY DISCRIMINATORY MATERIAL.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #63 - Feb 25th, 2015 at 7:11am

Quote:
★★★ ANTI SEMITISM IS TAKING OVER OZ POL ★★★

Haven't really noticed so much of it only the odd comment.

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #64 - Feb 25th, 2015 at 7:31am

polite_gandalf wrote on Feb 25th, 2015 at 6:51am:
You're just agreeing with what I said Abbott.

Yes jews have hijacked the word 'semite' so that it now refers exclusively to them. Now it is universal. For better or worse that is the reality. Thats what happens with words. No different to how homosexuals hijacked the word 'gay'.

Words change meaning - deal with it.

Actually gandalf, it was a German named Wilhelm Marr who was one of the first to use the term ANTIsemitism in reference to  Jew hatred.

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

It's similar to a strawman fallacy"
Bobbythebat

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #65 - Feb 25th, 2015 at 8:15am

many blessings

yet bibi and co are not jews

they are khazars

and so this thread is an oxymoron and tool

of confusion in this matter ,

or anti matter for that matter

yet all is revealed in truth

and so be it

namaste

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Julius Abbott
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Feb 25th, 2015 at 9:20am

Lisa Jones wrote on Feb 25th, 2015 at 6:55am:

Is Judaism a race or a religion? If a reference is made to 'followers of Judaism' would that be racist?

Are Russian Jews the same race as Yemeni Jews?

What race was Sammy Davis Jr?

How do I get my religion classed as a race so I can prevent all criticism of it forever more?

Abbott promised no tax hikes & no cuts to the ABC

There's a 'budget emergency', so we will give $9 billion to the Reserve Bank, spend $12 billion on some dubious jets, $2 billion to bomb Iraq, etc.

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #67 - Feb 25th, 2015 at 11:04am

Julius Abbott wrote on Feb 25th, 2015 at 9:20am:
Lisa Jones wrote on Feb 25th, 2015 at 6:55am:

Is Judaism a race or a religion? If a reference is made to 'followers of Judaism' would that be racist?

Are Russian Jews the same race as Yemeni Jews?

How do I get my religion classed as a race so I can prevent all criticism of it forever more?

Judaism is a religion, Jewish is a race.

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #68 - Feb 25th, 2015 at 11:27am

Quote:

freemasonic satanist

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Wicca%20&%20Witchcraft/anton_la...

Occultists and Satanists are Still Abducting, Raping and Killing Children

What most people don't know, and the rest don't care to know because they're not right with God, is that child abuse is happening right in front of our very eyes across America! When people think of child abductions, rape and satanic sacrifice, they think of some Satan-worshipping monsters in a remote wooded area. Although this is true in some case, there are three often overlooked places where child abuse is happening right under our noses; namely, Hollywood, CPS and Mormonism.

Case in point, the Mormon church (which is no church at all). Entire cities remotely situated in western states are occupied and controlled by Mormons, including Mormon judges. They look the other way and condemn polygamous sex communes which frequently involve young girls. The mainstream newsmedia ignores the issue. Mormon women are taught that their husband has the power to decide whether or not they are resurrected in eternity. Mormons females are taught this false doctrine from early childhood. No wonder Mormon women will do anything for their husbands, even if it's immoral and in some cases criminal.

To understand Mormonism, you must realize that young girls are indoctrinated by everyone in the Mormon community to view their entire purpose for living as being a sex slave for their common husband (who may have a dozen wives). The sex cult uses theology to fabricate a bizarre system of eternal life which is 100% dependant upon your sexual performance as a female. Mormonism is the ultimate abuse, depravity and reduction of a woman's worth as a human being. Yet, suspiciously, you'll never hear radical left-wing liberal feminists expose or criticize the Mormon sex cult.

REPORTS ON GLOBAL GOVERNMENT CHILD ABUSE

There is an enormous amount of evidence to categorically prove to the genuine seeker of truth and justice, that the Secret Societies-run Intelligence Network are sexually  abusing, and murdering children all around the world.

THE EVIDENCE SPEAKS FOR ITSELF

FRANKLIN COVER-UPS

DYNCORP DISGRACE

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #69 - Feb 25th, 2015 at 12:09pm

gizmo_2655 wrote on Feb 24th, 2015 at 9:23pm:

But it is not exclusively Jewish. A Semite is a member of any of the peoples speaking a Semitic language, including the Arabs, Arameans, Babylonians, Carthaginians, Hebrews and their descendants.

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #70 - Feb 25th, 2015 at 12:14pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Feb 24th, 2015 at 10:20pm:
Next we'll be debating whether or not faark is an offensive word - given that it originally came from the inoffensive acronym "For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge"

No that word came from the old German word Friken, meaning to strike.

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #71 - Feb 25th, 2015 at 12:37pm

Raven wrote on Feb 25th, 2015 at 12:09pm:
gizmo_2655 wrote on Feb 24th, 2015 at 9:23pm:

But it is not exclusively Jewish. A Semite is a member of any of the peoples speaking a Semitic language, including the Arabs, Arameans, Babylonians, Carthaginians, Hebrews and their descendants.

The term 'Semite' means that. The term 'antisemitism' mean hatred of Jews

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #72 - Feb 25th, 2015 at 3:31pm

Quote:
The term 'Semite' means that. The term 'antisemitism' mean hatred of Jews

khazars are not jews

you do not know your history

you are forgiven

namaste

- : ) =

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Feb 25th, 2015 at 3:41pm

Ohhhh dearie, dearie me

Are there some little sensitives around ?

Diddums

They're all upset, are they, because precious rogue nation-state Israel's copping some well deserved criticism ?

Awww.  Tuck those big bottom lips in, dears

Israel wants to play with the big boys and the lives of people world wide

then Israel's going to have to learn to take what it deserves

A.  The overwhelming proportion of those who want to claim 'semitic' status are not semites at all -- they're Khazars.  We know it, they know it.  So cut the 'semite' crap

B. I have a couple of great references for you when I make time to post them

One is Israel DEMANDING protection (via Anti Gentilism, Anti Svartz, anti-everyone)  for its claimed 'homogeneity'.   In other words, Israel insists it's 'purity' (lol) shall not be polluted by migrants

Okay

Next is a more recent bit of news from last week, involving the fattest, ugliest bastard I've seen for some time and guess what ?

What?  they ask

Well, the fat pig is telling Europe --- yes, the entirety of Europe -- that it MUST surrender its homogeneity

Let's recap.  Fatso is a jew, apparently.  He insists Europe lie back, spread its legs and allow itself to be bastardised by non-Europeans .... and why --- well, because Fatso demands it.  He wants Europe to be white no longer.  Europe must give up its homogeneity

at the same time -- that's simultaneous -- as Israel (negligible rogue nation state at the bum end of the Med)  insists it is its RIGHT to protect its OWN homogeneity (oxymoron there, dears -- lol  -- 'Israel's 'homogeneity', chortle, snigger )

Israel needs to shut up.  It's not popular.  It won't shut up.  It's addicted to delusions of 'control'

Israel is riding for a smacking fall

Needs to shut up and deal with its OWN many, many problems

Now, have you all been studying the Talmud in order to learn about 'discrimination' ?

Hope so

I posted a few excerpts a couple of days ago to get you started

such as jews are free to rape, rob, lie to, steal, kill, etc. ALL  NON   JEWS !

Wow.  Shocker, huh?

Yet here they are, trying to claim they're 'semites' in order to whine about 'racism'  (lol -- another fail there dears.  Religions aren't 'races')

when their OWN shocking Anti Gentilism has been sitting right there in the Talmud for HOW many centuries ?

Now --- when are we forming the Board of Gentile Governors and Gentile Lobby, etc.

And where's the freaking (whoops -- have to remember to use CAPS here ) ... where's the freaking **** ANTI GENTILISM IS TAKING OVER OZ POL ***  threads ?

Ciao for now

be back later with the I WANT MY OWN WAY BECAUSE I'M ISRAEL  sources revealing Israel's belief it can isolate itself to protect its own homogeneity whilst simultaneously demanding Europe sacrifice itself

(Ps.  See Netanyahu make a complete dick of himself before the ENTIRE WORLD  -- even Mossad contradicted his lies -- publicly, tee hee )

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #74 - Feb 25th, 2015 at 3:49pm

Quote:
A.  The overwhelming proportion of those who want to claim 'semitic' status are not semites at all -- they're Khazars.  We know it, they know it.  So cut the 'semite' crap

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print