Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42
Send Topic Print
God Does Not Exist. End of Story.... (Read 78545 times)
Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Re: God Does Not Exist. End of Story....
Reply #510 - Jul 16th, 2015 at 11:49pm

Yadda wrote on Jul 16th, 2015 at 11:42pm:
Yadda wrote on Jul 16th, 2015 at 11:20pm:

But many of us, do not seek [reality].

Many of us have been totally distracted by the 'pleasures' of this world.      [...this particular 'nature', of our circumstance, makes me believe that it was designed this way!    to be an intentional 'trap', for the.....]

Look around!

Many of us have 'gone native' here !!!

What will become of them ?

Matthew 3:10
And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

Matthew 13:47
Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind:
48  Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away.

Luke 3:9
And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: every tree therefore which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

John 15:6
If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

That which is worthless, is thrown away, is discarded.

Isn't that exactly what men do, too ?

The wheat is gathered.

The tares are burned.

"That which is worthless, is thrown away, is discarded" and other men pick up and make use of it, never been to an op shop? No need to discard, donate.

Only the wastrels.

By big harvesters, no sickles  these days.

And the witches.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #511 - Jul 16th, 2015 at 11:54pm

Setanta wrote on Jul 16th, 2015 at 11:23pm:
Setanta wrote on Jul 16th, 2015 at 9:38pm:
Pho Huc wrote on Jul 15th, 2015 at 1:57pm:
YAY atheism such fun maffs Smiley

God exists. Its undeniable. In an infinite universe suspended in a infinite sea of universes all things are true. and false. It just depends if its true where you are or not. Which come down to observation. Which is unique and objective.

All matter is linked sub atomically through quantum mechanisms which operate outside of our meta universe, and which allow information and energy to be transmitted through time and space over any distance and direction.

I wouldn't postulate as to the  possibilities of a sentient intelligence operating in this realm or to any abilities said sentience may possess.  All ill say is the science is there to support my opinion, it makes me happy and brings comfort to my life.

So... God exists, just not in our universe but another one? Huh And this god that exists in another universe may have created this universe and all the life on our planet? Undecided

We do not know!

That's the first intelligent thing I think I've seen you write! Well done, I agree. But if what he proposes is true, it rules out your god.

Yeah.

Anyway, i've got news for you.....              Grin                   Wink

Never mind.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Pho Huc
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Victoria
Reply #512 - Jul 17th, 2015 at 12:06am

[quote author=Setanta link=1423687324/504#504 date=1437046704][quote author=deepideas link=1423687324/503#503 date=1436932667]YAY atheism such fun maffs Smiley

But we do not have the intellectual capacity to understand our circumstances.

e.g.
How do you put 100 litres, into a 20 litre container ?

It is not something which can be accomplished.

I agree that we don't have the mental capacity to really comprehend the universe, we are just not designed for it. but we can do better than total ignorance, and use tools to augment our innate capabilities.

you can easily put 100 Liters of gaseous oxygen into a 20 liter drum by freezing or compressing it. google air compressor

The law locks up the man who steals the goose from the common, but leaves the greater criminal loose who steals the common from the goose (convict saying)

IP Logged

Pho Huc
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Victoria
Reply #513 - Jul 17th, 2015 at 12:32am

Setanta wrote on Jul 16th, 2015 at 11:16pm:
Pho Huc wrote on Jul 16th, 2015 at 10:34pm:
all universes coexist , you cant be inside or outside of a universe, only part of a universe. i personally dont believe that god created the earth but i know that god must have created the earth because other people believe it. the act of belief is a kind of observation, and creates its own universe . its all way flipping complicated. happy to bring insight or entertainment to anyone querying pho's church of transdimensional interchromic tiny things

Have you met It_Is_The_Light?

I had a look at his posts on consciousness. im not sure i can operate at his level Smiley

The law locks up the man who steals the goose from the common, but leaves the greater criminal loose who steals the common from the goose (convict saying)

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #514 - Jul 17th, 2015 at 12:34am

Pho Huc wrote on Jul 17th, 2015 at 12:32am:
Setanta wrote on Jul 16th, 2015 at 11:16pm:
all universes coexist , you cant be inside or outside of a universe, only part of a universe. i personally dont believe that god created the earth but i know that god must have created the earth because other people believe it. the act of belief is a kind of observation, and creates its own universe . its all way flipping complicated. happy to bring insight or entertainment to anyone querying pho's church of transdimensional interchromic tiny things

Have you met It_Is_The_Light?

I had a look at his posts on consciousness. im not sure i can operate at his level Smiley

Not many can, he is enlightened.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #515 - Jul 17th, 2015 at 12:37am

Pho Huc wrote on Jul 17th, 2015 at 12:06am:
[quote author=Setanta link=1423687324/504#504 date=1437046704][quote author=deepideas link=1423687324/503#503 date=1436932667]YAY atheism such fun maffs Smiley

But we do not have the intellectual capacity to understand our circumstances.

e.g.
How do you put 100 litres, into a 20 litre container ?

It is not something which can be accomplished.

I agree that we don't have the mental capacity to really comprehend the universe, we are just not designed for it. but we can do better than total ignorance, and use tools to augment our innate capabilities.

you can easily put 100 Liters of gaseous oxygen into a 20 liter drum by freezing or compressing it. google air compressor

But not 100 litres of liquid, into a container with a capacity of 20 litres.

It was just an analogy.

Something being in two places at the same time.

We call it 'quantum physics'.

It is a reality [we think!], but it just isn't logical!!

However clever we may think we are [and however much limitless intellectual capacity we may like to imagine that we have],      we do not have the intellectual capacity to understand our circumstances.

That, is the reality which man is beginning to come to terms with.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Pho Huc
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Victoria
Reply #516 - Jul 17th, 2015 at 12:57am

Yadda, my man! bringing in the quantum physics. luv ya bro! perchance thou art familiar with string/brane theory? The fact something isn't logical doesn't mean something is incorrect.  quantum physics is fascinating though the maths is headache inducing.

IP Logged

John_Taverner
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #517 - Jul 18th, 2015 at 7:21pm

Setanta wrote on Jul 17th, 2015 at 12:34am:
Not many can, he is enlightened.

Yes, he is absolutely crock-full of enlightenment.

72+Adelaide+Street  
IP Logged

John_Taverner
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #518 - Jul 18th, 2015 at 7:28pm

I like you. Welcome to the forum.

72+Adelaide+Street  
IP Logged

Inyss

Australian Politics

Reply #519 - Aug 4th, 2015 at 12:45pm

Wow, I thought this forum would contain at least a few Atheists talking some sense. Too many posts relating to references in a work of fiction. Bye.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #520 - Aug 4th, 2015 at 1:39pm

Inyss wrote on Aug 4th, 2015 at 12:45pm:
Wow, I thought this forum would contain at least a few Atheists talking some sense. Too many posts relating to references in a work of fiction. Bye.

Yup, that would be down to me.

p.s.
It isn't a work of fiction.
It is intended as a spiritual guide to mankind,      and, it is a thought provoking wizz!

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #521 - Aug 4th, 2015 at 4:59pm

Yadda wrote on Aug 4th, 2015 at 1:39pm:

p.s.
It is intended as a spiritual guide to mankind,      and, it is a thought provoking wizz!

Intent has nothing to do with non-fiction/fiction.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #522 - Aug 5th, 2015 at 12:51am

CoolYadda wrote on Aug 4th, 2015 at 1:39pm:

p.s.

As are many works of fiction

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

LifeOrDeath
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #523 - Aug 5th, 2015 at 12:54am

And works of non fiction by a creator.

The same one that gives athiests their first particle.
God no wonder they are so pissed off all the time. Grin Grin Grin

There is no evidence of the existence of a muslim,mohammed,or quran until 60 years  after mohammed was supposed to have died. Grin Grin Grin Posting on islam just encourages them and is a waste of time.

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #524 - Aug 5th, 2015 at 1:10am

Serious observation for you Yadda

Homo Sapiens have been around for some 100,000 years. During that time humans suffer horribly. High infant mortality, low life expectancy, disease, famine. Heaven watches this for 98,000 years with complete indifference.

Finally Heaven says enough is enough and decides to make everything right with a human sacrifice. And picks one of the least literate parts of the world to do it. Not, say China, where reason and logic abound. But ignorant desert folk.

It is unbelievable that a one true "God" would pick an ignorant desert people, most of whom lack the ability to read or write, to announce his presence.

This "God" is a victim of human convenience and should be taken with as much "faith"

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42
Send Topic Print