Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print
Stephen Fry's interview (Read 27073 times)
Gold Member

WA
Re: Stephen Fry's interview
Reply #135 - Feb 6th, 2015 at 8:39am

John Smith wrote on Feb 6th, 2015 at 12:04am:
... wrote on Feb 5th, 2015 at 9:19pm:
John Smith wrote on Feb 5th, 2015 at 9:13pm:
... wrote on Feb 5th, 2015 at 2:37pm:
John Smith wrote on Feb 5th, 2015 at 2:33pm:
... wrote on Feb 5th, 2015 at 2:26pm:
John Smith wrote on Feb 5th, 2015 at 2:22pm:
... wrote on Feb 5th, 2015 at 2:14pm:
If this forum is anything to go by, people argue for hours but both claim they don't care

do they care about homo's? or do they care about you misrepresenting or vilifying homo's?

there is a difference you know. Cheesy Cheesy

Gee, they're some big words.  Next time, get whoever typed them for you to explain to you what they mean.

ohh, honky's upset .... you keep saying stupid things, I'll keep calling you on them.

Suck it up.

Yep, gotta keep that post count ticking over somehow.  Nearly 32,000 - the one that's worth making is due any time now....

Coincidentally, that's right up there with cods post count.  You are 2 peas in a pod. 

really? that's it? thread count?  Grin Grin Grin

why don't you keep pretending no one had ever heard of Steven Fry, I love it when you make such an obvious fool of yourself

It took you 7 hours to come up with that?  Perhaps I'm being too generous comparing you to cods.

I bet you're devastated to find out my life doesn't revolve around you and your lame comments..

sounds to me like you've got the hots for cods ....  Grin Grin Grin

So why come back and bump a fallen thread 7 hours later?

Don't give me any baloney about going and doing something else - there are a record of your other posts during that time.

This is you:

I'll pop back at tea time to see what witty remark you've come back with.

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #136 - Feb 6th, 2015 at 8:53am

Happy Lucky wrote on Feb 5th, 2015 at 9:18pm:
When I look at Stephen Fry I can't help but imagine the destruction that must be getting done to that little toy boys butthole.

It's something you often think about , is it?

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #137 - Feb 6th, 2015 at 10:37am

Stratos wrote on Feb 6th, 2015 at 8:31am:

Yadda, why are you so worried about

what two consenting people do in private?

Why ?

Duh!

Coz 'lifestyle choices' like 'chocolate mining' and homosexuality and sexual promiscuity, and illicit drug use, etc, are just some of the activities that clearly can have potential consequences for almost everyone within a 'progressive', 'tolerant' society.

It is not just about 'what two consenting adults do' behind closed doors.

Google;
aids spread through homosexual community

Quote:

The epidemic really exploded in places like San Francisco, New York and Miami because of the gay culture of the 80s. Bathhouses allowed gay men to have sex with sometimes dozens of partners in a night. You can imagine the exponential growth of a virus that this would encourage. At first, HIV was even called GRID (gay-related immune deficiency).
Moving forward in the history of the epidemic, there was stigma surrounding HIV seropositivity. In a lot of people's minds, if you were HIV-positive, you were gay. A lot of the first doctors to see HIV-positive patients have been quoted as saying that if a man came in and said they were straight, they wouldn't believe them. A lot of them thought women couldn't even get it. PBS did a nice documentary on this (http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/aids/). With this stigma came a resistance to seeking treatment that continues to this day and adds to the spread of the virus.

Source: Certified HIV counselor and student of the epidemic.
http://www.reddit.com/r/askscience/comments/19xbnz/why_is_aids_so_much_more_ramp...

+++

p.s.

Homosexuality.

DON'T DO THAT!

Isaiah 48:17
Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.
18  O that thou hadst hearkened to my commandments! then had thy peace been as a river, and thy righteousness as the waves of the sea:

But 'progressives' know better.

Because 'progressives' know, that there is no big sky faerie [who gave us an 'Instruction Manual For Human Beings, The Operation Of', which advises us for our best interests.

Romans 3:2
......because that unto them [the Israelites] were committed the oracles of God.

Deuteronomy 4:1
Now therefore hearken, O Israel, unto the statutes and unto the judgments, which I teach you, for to do them, that ye may live, and go in and possess the land which the LORD God of your fathers giveth you.
2  Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
3  Your eyes have seen what the LORD did because of Baalpeor: for all the men that followed Baalpeor, the LORD thy God hath destroyed them from among you.
4  But ye that did cleave unto the LORD your God are alive every one of you this day.
5  Behold, I have taught you statutes and judgments, even as the LORD my God commanded me, that ye should do so in the land whither ye go to possess it.
Keep therefore and do them; for this is your wisdom and your understanding in the sight of the nations, which shall hear all these statutes, and say, Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people.
For what nation is there so great, who hath God so nigh unto them, as the LORD our God is in all things that we call upon him for?
8  And what nation is there so great, that hath statutes and judgments so righteous as all this law, which I set before you this day?

« Last Edit: Feb 6th, 2015 at 10:59am by Yadda »  

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #138 - Feb 6th, 2015 at 10:40am

Yadda wrote on Feb 6th, 2015 at 10:37am:
Google;

Google: "irrational, hysterical homophobes usually have homosexual tendencies".

Not that there's anything wrong with that

IP Logged

Stratos
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #139 - Feb 6th, 2015 at 11:07am

Coz 'lifestyle choices' like 'chocolate mining' and homosexuality and sexual promiscuity, and illicit drug use, etc, are just some of the activities that clearly can have potential consequences for almost everyone within a 'progressive', 'tolerant' society.

Hmm, I'm curious to see these "potential consequences for almost everyone" from liking people with the same bits as them.

For the matter, i have no idea why you think anal sex in particular  has any consequence at all for anyone other than the participants.

Drug use I agree is bad, because it has massive documented health risks and causes chemical addictions.  This is in stark contrast to your other ones though.

So what are these consequences on society from in particular homosexuality?

Pete Waldo wrote on Jan 15th, 2014 at 11:24pm:
Thus killing those Canaanite babies while they were still innocent, was a particularly merciful act

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #140 - Feb 6th, 2015 at 11:55am

Stratos wrote on Feb 6th, 2015 at 11:07am:

Hmm, I'm curious to see these "potential consequences for almost everyone" from liking people with the same bits as them.

For the matter, i have no idea why you think anal sex in particular  has any consequence at all for anyone other than the participants.

Drug use I agree is bad, because it has massive documented health risks and causes chemical addictions.  This is in stark contrast to your other ones though.

So what are these consequences on society from in particular homosexuality?

Stratos,

People like yourself are too clever for me.           Smiley

Stratos,

Quote:
Choice is a mental power, a thought power,
....a spiritual power.

Here, in this 'reality', here on this little planet, our choices have no form, until we 'express' them - in this world!

I believe that the purpose of us being here, is to learn the consequences [and the seriousness], of expressing our choices.

Every choice we make, has a consequence.

Stratos,

Go your own way.

Walk your own path.

And i am happy for you to do that.

Even if doing so, you become a malcontent and a whine-er like Steven Fry.

[e.g.
"Oh, oh! The God that i do not believe in, is so, so cruel and mean!!!"
        Grin  ]

Dictionary;
discontent = = lack of contentment or satisfaction.     a person who is dissatisfied.

Me, i'm Yadda,         .....the content one.           [.....well, most of the time.     Wink    ]

.....coz my God loves me.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #141 - Feb 6th, 2015 at 12:17pm

Yadda wrote on Feb 6th, 2015 at 11:55am:
Stratos,

People like yourself are too clever for me.          

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1422932346/134#134

So ... ?

IP Logged

Stratos
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #142 - Feb 6th, 2015 at 12:42pm

Yadda this is the second time you have responded with no answers.  Would you care to have a crack at them, or are you just going to continue avoiding them?

Pete Waldo wrote on Jan 15th, 2014 at 11:24pm:
Thus killing those Canaanite babies while they were still innocent, was a particularly merciful act

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #143 - Feb 6th, 2015 at 1:03pm

... wrote on Feb 6th, 2015 at 8:39am:
John Smith wrote on Feb 6th, 2015 at 12:04am:
... wrote on Feb 5th, 2015 at 9:19pm:
John Smith wrote on Feb 5th, 2015 at 9:13pm:
... wrote on Feb 5th, 2015 at 2:37pm:
John Smith wrote on Feb 5th, 2015 at 2:33pm:
... wrote on Feb 5th, 2015 at 2:26pm:
John Smith wrote on Feb 5th, 2015 at 2:22pm:
... wrote on Feb 5th, 2015 at 2:14pm:
If this forum is anything to go by, people argue for hours but both claim they don't care

do they care about homo's? or do they care about you misrepresenting or vilifying homo's?

there is a difference you know. Cheesy Cheesy

Gee, they're some big words.  Next time, get whoever typed them for you to explain to you what they mean.

ohh, honky's upset .... you keep saying stupid things, I'll keep calling you on them.

Suck it up.

Yep, gotta keep that post count ticking over somehow.  Nearly 32,000 - the one that's worth making is due any time now....

Coincidentally, that's right up there with cods post count.  You are 2 peas in a pod. 

really? that's it? thread count?  Grin Grin Grin

why don't you keep pretending no one had ever heard of Steven Fry, I love it when you make such an obvious fool of yourself

It took you 7 hours to come up with that?  Perhaps I'm being too generous comparing you to cods.

I bet you're devastated to find out my life doesn't revolve around you and your lame comments..

sounds to me like you've got the hots for cods ....  Grin Grin Grin

So why come back and bump a fallen thread 7 hours later?
cause I got a spare 10 minutes and decided to see what stupid response you came up with. ... you didn't disappoint

Don't give me any baloney about going and doing something else - there are a record of your other posts during that time.
and that means what exactly? you do the exact same thing at the exact same time every day do you? regardless of what else happens?   Grin Grin Grin Grin

I'll pop back at tea time to see what witty remark you've come back with.
tea time? showing your age now honky ... pop in, your always good for a laugh

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #144 - Feb 6th, 2015 at 1:51pm

Only 4.5 hours this time.  Did somebody help you?

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

athos
Gold Member

Re-educate barbarians

Hong Kong
Reply #145 - Aug 22nd, 2015 at 10:38am

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 3rd, 2015 at 1:02pm:

Good stuff   Smiley

"The God that created this world is an utter maniac"

How this sincere man honestly and nicely  protects children.

Stephen Fry with his lovely adopted son

Do we need to be always politically correct.
In the world of universal deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #146 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 9:45pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 6th, 2015 at 10:40am:
[quote author=Yadda link=1422932346/137#137 date=1423183045]
Google;

Google: "irrational, hysterical homophobes usually have homosexual tendencies".

You have to admit this statement has implications. It seems that those accused of homophobia are actually homosexual. Homophobia then, is actually homosexuals denouncing homosexuals. So we can all go home now, and let them sort it out.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

John_Taverner
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #147 - Sep 11th, 2015 at 10:24am

He looks about 16!  He's actually  27. ( according to Google)

72+Adelaide+Street  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #148 - Dec 10th, 2023 at 4:55pm

This Topic was moved here from Atheism by freediver.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print