Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
Lindt Cafe Inquest news... (please update any new) (Read 5129 times)
buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Eganstown, via Daylesford, VIC
Re: Lindt Cafe Inquest news... (please update any new)
Reply #15 - Jan 30th, 2015 at 9:51am

Quote:
An inquest has revealed harrowing details for the first time about what happened inside the Lindt Cafe during the 17-hour Sydney siege.

I didn't WATCH any of them - but SURELY this all came out in the infamous, "mega-bucks" witness' television interviews ?

'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #16 - Jan 30th, 2015 at 10:26am

islam caused this

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Reply #17 - Jan 30th, 2015 at 12:33pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 30th, 2015 at 6:22am:
How come 6 uncontrolled fragments went into her but no one else?

Was anyone else hit by a fragment?

I am confused.

Do we know the seating arrangements?

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

The Heartless Felon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jan 30th, 2015 at 12:44pm

BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Jan 30th, 2015 at 12:33pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jan 30th, 2015 at 6:22am:
How come 6 uncontrolled fragments went into her but no one else?

Was anyone else hit by a fragment?

I am confused.

Do we know the seating arrangements?

Contact Ticketek..

IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Eganstown, via Daylesford, VIC
Reply #19 - Jan 30th, 2015 at 1:46pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jan 30th, 2015 at 10:26am:
islam caused this *

Islam ALSO caused the long running drought in Queensland
The LONGEST in Australia's recorded HISTORY
... not to mention causing Australian households to not get their yearly $550.00 cut in energy bills
- with the abolition of carbon pricing on Australia's biggest polluters

* ... in ( ... rather dull) reality this tragedy came from the actions of a deranged madmen in a long running war with government departments over child custody and access
- and Seven's "Sunrise" for not giving his "cause" coverage ( ... hence the chosen location)

You know, if you people took a bit of a reality check on some of your ludicrous claims
- a few more people might give you a little more credibility

Even, on some occasions, taking you SERIOUSLY

'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jan 30th, 2015 at 2:22pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 29th, 2015 at 8:28pm:
I was struck (bad choice of word) by the fragments etc causing fatalities.  In aircraft busts mid-air, there is a sub-sonic 9mm round used in the HK MP5 and derivatives, which is very accurate and reduces risk of puncturing fuselage etc.  Might be an idea.

As before, the 5.56 is very high velocity and frangible... perhaps not the best round of choice....

The 5.56 Nato is not a high velocity round, a .243 Winchester shoots 55gr projectiles nearly 800fps faster than the 5.56, the .204 ruger, 22-250 are also much faster.

The 9mm has questionable stopping power in the best circumstances,using slower velocity subsonics reduces the power even further,Kinetic energy equation is Mass x Velocity squared/2,since velocity is squared making them slower also reduces energy by a significant amount.

The problem might be the choice of projectiles and not the weapon, the military have to use FMJ because of numerous conventions,hunters use expanding projectiles which fall apart inside the body or destruct if hitting a marble wall.
Of course if Police start using hunting projectiles which are safer for collateral damage the lefties will be outraged when cops blow bigger holes in people.

In a hostage situation with the offender using a firearm the Police should not wait for the offender to start shooting and take him out when first clear shot is available, if you hold someone hostage a gunpoint don't whinge to me when a cop shoots you.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #21 - Jan 30th, 2015 at 2:32pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Jan 29th, 2015 at 8:26pm:
many blessings and crikey !

Quote:
Hostage Katrina Dawson is struck by six fragments of a police bullet or bullets, which ricochet from hard surfaces into her body, striking a major blood vessel.

so cops pumped 6 into her ...

All their shots missed her, but she was killed by bullet shrapnel bouncing off hard surfaces.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #22 - Jan 30th, 2015 at 2:38pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jan 30th, 2015 at 10:26am:
islam caused this

It was Islam's brainwashing saturation of religiosity that caused this.

Religion is f***ed into their minds from the time they take their first breath in the Delivery Room. This brand of superstition that's interwoven with certain historical realities is an all-engulfing discipline that Muslims live by.   

The neurotic imperatives that these people are gripped by are far worse than any mundane Obsessive-Compulsive disorders that psychiatrists encounter in ordinary clinical practice.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #23 - Jan 30th, 2015 at 2:52pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Jan 30th, 2015 at 2:22pm:
I was struck (bad choice of word) by the fragments etc causing fatalities.  In aircraft busts mid-air, there is a sub-sonic 9mm round used in the HK MP5 and derivatives, which is very accurate and reduces risk of puncturing fuselage etc.  Might be an idea.

As before, the 5.56 is very high velocity and frangible... perhaps not the best round of choice....

The 5.56 Nato is not a high velocity round, a .243 Winchester shoots 55gr projectiles nearly 800fps faster than the 5.56, the .204 ruger, 22-250 are also much faster.

The 9mm has questionable stopping power in the best circumstances,using slower velocity subsonics reduces the power even further,Kinetic energy equation is Mass x Velocity squared/2,since velocity is squared making them slower also reduces energy by a significant amount.

The problem might be the choice of projectiles and not the weapon, the military have to use FMJ because of numerous conventions,hunters use expanding projectiles which fall apart inside the body or destruct if hitting a marble wall.
Of course if Police start using hunting projectiles which are safer for collateral damage the lefties will be outraged when cops blow bigger holes in people.

In a hostage situation with the offender using a firearm the Police should not wait for the offender to start shooting and take him out when first clear shot is available, if you hold someone hostage a gunpoint don't whinge to me when a cop shoots you.

Ha, ha - the 5.56 NATO at (original)3600 fps, then 3100 with shorter barreled weapons, is not a high velocity round, even though it is far faster than the 7.62 at 2700 fps... which is still a high velocity round???????

I think you are confusing your rounds here, Pilgrim...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5.56%C3%9745mm_NATO

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #24 - Jan 30th, 2015 at 2:57pm

We are all aware of the relative lack of stopping power of the 9mm generally - you seem to wish to miss the issue raised.

Son - two head shots with a 9mm Browning or similar by 22 SAS will stop you cold.

We are all aware of the relative lack of stopping power of the 9mm generally - you seem to wish to miss the issue raised.

The original 5.56 as fired by the M-16 left large exit wounds for the simple reason that it is a frangible round.. thin-jacketed so as to break up on impact.  various types of ammunition are around, but the principle remains - it is still a high velocity round.

Your grasp of tactics and protocol is minimal and based on television land.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Jan 30th, 2015 at 2:58pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 30th, 2015 at 2:52pm:

Ha, ha - the 5.56 NATO at (original)3600 fps, then 3100 with shorter barreled weapons, is not a high velocity round, even though it is far faster than the 7.62 at 2700 fps... which is still a high velocity round???????

I think you are confusing your rounds here, Pilgrim...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5.56%C3%9745mm_NATO

Your link says 3100 fps for 5.56 nato which is still down by over 850fps over a 204 ruger or even a 243w.

The 7.62 Nato is not a high velocity round either.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #26 - Jan 30th, 2015 at 4:26pm

Soren wrote on Jan 30th, 2015 at 8:17am:
it_is_the_light wrote on Jan 29th, 2015 at 8:26pm:
Quote:
Hostage Katrina Dawson is struck by six fragments of a police bullet or bullets, which ricochet from hard surfaces into her body, striking a major blood vessel.

so cops pumped 6 into her ...

You are an evil bastard, aren't you.

then police that pumped 6 rounds into katrina dawson

6 projectiles went into katrina causing death

the death was cause from police bullets

namaste

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Steampipe
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #27 - Jan 30th, 2015 at 4:30pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Jan 30th, 2015 at 4:26pm:

namaste

Your pain from rejection is overwhelming you
Your soul is lost in a fight with self belief
Lashing out at those who make you feel insecure
You need to learn to love to find peace

You are forgiven and loved

Namaste

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Jan 30th, 2015 at 4:42pm

Steampipe wrote on Jan 30th, 2015 at 4:30pm:
it_is_the_light wrote on Jan 30th, 2015 at 4:26pm:

namaste

Your pain from rejection is overwhelming you
Your soul is lost in a fight with self belief
Lashing out at those who make you feel insecure
You need to learn to love to find peace

You are forgiven and loved

Namaste

some folk have a NEED to BLAME.. its in their nature...I am surprised he hasnt come up with a conspiracy c&p as yet... probably because it doesnt suit him to have one this time round... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

if this is so its a terrible thing for them to live with sad and cruel for those who have to live without their wife and mum....its lousy to discuss at this level to me is disgusting... I am so sorry for those who have lost their loved ones and for those who now have to live with this news.......

RIP Katrina. you were for sure in the wrong place at the wrong time..

IP Logged

Steampipe
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #29 - Jan 30th, 2015 at 5:01pm

cods wrote on Jan 30th, 2015 at 4:42pm:
some folk have a NEED to BLAME.. its in their nature...I am surprised he hasnt come up with a conspiracy c&p as yet... probably because it doesnt suit him to have one this time round... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

if this is so its a terrible thing for them to live with sad and cruel for those who have to live without their wife and mum....its lousy to discuss at this level to me is disgusting... I am so sorry for those who have lost their loved ones and for those who now have to live with this news.......

RIP Katrina. you were for sure in the wrong place at the wrong time..

It is the light has suffered rejection from someone in authority in his life, a parent or someone he looked up to.
His persecution of the police is in retaliation for this rejection and his disrespect for Dawson is to display the pain he felt, he is looking for revenge and will do so until he can move to the next phase. He is looking for something to release the pain from his soul. He needs to be loved and allow himself to trust again. He wants to be normal but his inner anger controls his mind.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print