Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Khazar Imposter~Jew Extremists (Read 4062 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Khazar Imposter~Jew Extremists
Jan 29th, 2015 at 9:01am

WAR BREAKING OUT IN ISRAEL/MT. HERMON EVAC.

Published on Jan 28, 2015
Many residents of the north have complained of hearing underground noises – some of which were very loud, and sounded very much like the sound of heavy drilling. The IDF, said Shimon Gueta, head of the Upper Galilee Regional Council, is taking these reports seriously and is actively examining these complaints.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/
http://www.BPEarthWatch.Com
Category
News & Politics

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: Khazar Imposter~Jew Extremists
Reply #1 - Jan 29th, 2015 at 9:04am

http://www.texemarrs.com/042013/jews_not_descendants_of_abraham.htm

New DNA Science Research Confirms...

Jews Are Not Descendants of Abraham

“I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the Synagogue of Satan.”

(Revelation 2:9)
“And the Lord appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy seed will I give this land...”

(Genesis 12:7)
Who should possess the land of Israel? Christian evangelicals say it should be the descendants of Abraham. They point to the Old Testament and claim that God gave this land forever to the descendants of Abraham and that God demands they and they alone own the land.

To the Christian evangelical, this means the Jews. Yes, it is the Jews who own this land, and it is their land forever.

In 2008, Russian archaeologist Dmitry Vasilyev unearthed Itil, the long lost capital of the Kingdom of Khazaria. New DNA science proves that today’s “Jews” come from Khazaria and are not the seed of Abraham.

The Jews, then, according to Christian evangelicals, are the descendants of Abraham, his seed.

DNA Science Confounds the Common Wisdom
There is only one problem. And it is a huge one. Science proves those who call themselves “Jews” are not Jews! DNA Science has confounded the Christian evangelicals by proving conclusively that most of the people in the nation of Israel and in World Jewry are not the descendants of Abraham.

Those living today who profess to be “Jews” are not of the ancient Israelites, and they are not the seed of Abraham. In fact, the new DNA research shows that the Palestinians actually have more Israelite blood than do the “Jews!”

The nation of Israel today is populated with seven and half million imposters.

The “Jews” Are Not Jews But Are Khazarians

read on ...

these khazars killed real jews many know as the holocaust

these bloodthirsty criminals are exposed

to the divine light

and so be it

namaste

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #2 - Jan 29th, 2015 at 9:11am

khazars pretending to be jews

RAW: IDF shell Lebanon border after attack on Israeli military convoy

IP Logged

|dev|null
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jan 29th, 2015 at 10:53am

I thought the claim was that the Khazari formed the bulk of the Ashkanazi Jews.  This theory does not explain the origins of the Sephardi Jews, a different branch of Judaism originating in mainly Spain and North Africa where the reconquista expelled them and they fled to NW Europe and the UK.

As for the "genetic evidence" it appears a lot more confused than Master Light seems to think.   Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

"Pens and books are the weapons that defeat terrorism." - Malala Yousefzai, 2013.

"we will never ever solve violence while we grasp for overly simplistic solutions."
Freediver, 2007.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Jan 29th, 2015 at 12:35pm

Was Jesus a Jew or a 'Khazar'?

Much depends on that, no?

IP Logged

|dev|null
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jan 29th, 2015 at 12:52pm

Soren wrote on Jan 29th, 2015 at 12:35pm:

Why?   Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin

"Pens and books are the weapons that defeat terrorism." - Malala Yousefzai, 2013.

"we will never ever solve violence while we grasp for overly simplistic solutions."
Freediver, 2007.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #6 - Jan 29th, 2015 at 1:39pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Jan 29th, 2015 at 9:04am:
http://www.texemarrs.com/042013/jews_not_descendants_of_abraham.htm

New DNA Science Research Confirms...

Jews Are Not Descendants of Abraham

DNA ?

Oh yeah!!!!!!   .....having the correct DNA is very, very important to God!!!!        Wink         Tongue

1 Samuel 16:6
And it came to pass, when they were come, that he looked on Eliab, and said, Surely the LORD'S anointed is before him.
7  But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart.

Jeremiah 9:23
Thus saith the LORD, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches:
24  But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD.
25  Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will punish all them which are circumcised with the uncircumcised;
26  Egypt, and Judah, and Edom, and the children of Ammon, and Moab, and all that are in the utmost corners, that dwell in the wilderness: for all these nations are uncircumcised, and all the house of Israel are uncircumcised in the heart.

John 6:63
It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
64  But there are some of you that believe not....

To God......

Romans 2:28
.....he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
29  But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Romans 11:25
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
26  And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
27  For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

A 'Jew' is a person who seeks to do God's will.

Psalms 1:1
Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
2  But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

Psalms 73:1
Truly God is good to Israel, even to such as are of a clean heart.
2  But as for me, my feet were almost gone; my steps had well nigh slipped.
3  For I was envious at the foolish, when I saw the prosperity of the wicked.
4  For there are no bands in their death: but their strength is firm.
5  They are not in trouble as other men; neither are they plagued like other men.
6  Therefore pride compasseth them about as a chain; violence covereth them as a garment.
7  Their eyes stand out with fatness: they have more than heart could wish.
8  They are corrupt, and speak wickedly concerning oppression: they speak loftily.
9  They set their mouth against the heavens, and their tongue walketh through the earth.
10  Therefore his people return hither: and waters of a full cup are wrung out to them.
11  And they say, How doth God know? and is there knowledge in the most High?
12  Behold, these are the ungodly, who prosper in the world; they increase in riches.
13  Verily I have cleansed my heart in vain, and washed my hands in innocency.
14  For all the day long have I been plagued, and chastened every morning.
15  If I say, I will speak thus; behold, I should offend against the generation of thy children.
16  When I thought to know this, it was too painful for me;
17  Until I went into the sanctuary of God; then understood I their end.
18  Surely thou didst set them in slippery places: thou castedst them down into destruction.
19  How are they brought into desolation, as in a moment! they are utterly consumed with terrors.
20  As a dream when one awaketh; so, O Lord, when thou awakest, thou shalt despise their image.
21  Thus my heart was grieved, and I was pricked in my reins.
22  So foolish was I, and ignorant: I was as a beast before thee.
23  Nevertheless I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my right hand.
24  Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory.
25  Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee.
26  My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.
27  For, lo, they that are far from thee shall perish: thou hast destroyed all them that go a whoring from thee.
28  But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all thy works.

2 Timothy 2:19
Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his.....

Revelation 3:19
As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #7 - Jan 29th, 2015 at 4:53pm

|dev|null wrote on Jan 29th, 2015 at 10:53am:
I thought the claim was that the Khazari formed the bulk of the Ashkanazi Jews.  This theory does not explain the origins of the Sephardi Jews, a different branch of Judaism originating in mainly Spain and North Africa where the reconquista expelled them and they fled to NW Europe and the UK.

As for the "genetic evidence" it appears a lot more confused than Master Light seems to think.   Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

many blessings

you have exposed your hand ... and it is limp

like your wiki link   Cheesy Cheesy

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/jews.htm

Publications showing the Jews to be Khazars and Not Israelites

Compiled by: Willie Martin

"It is highly provable that the bulk of the Jew's ancestors 'never' lived in Palestine at all, which witnesses the power of historical assertion over fact."

Under the heading of "A brief History of the Terms for Jew" in the 1980 Jewish Almanac we read: "Strictly speaking it is incorrect to call an Ancient Israelite a 'Jew' or to call a contemporary Jew an Israelite or a Hebrew."

The World Book omits any reference to the Jews, but under the word Semite it states: "Semite . . . Semites are those who speak Semitic languages. In this sense the ancient Hebrews, Assyrians, Phoenicians, and Cartaginians were Semites. The Arabs and some Ethiopians are modern Semitic-speaking people. Modern Jews are often called Semites, but this name properly applies only to those who use the Hebrew Language. The Jews were once a sub-type of the Mediterranean race, but they have mixed with other peoples until the name 'Jew' has lost all racial meaning."

There are hundreds of books, mainly Jewish Encyclopedias and histories available for study, which prove that over 90% of the Jews of the world are not a Semitic people, but few people other than historians ever bother to read them. Following are just a few:

The Jews are Not a Race! by Dr. Alfred Lilienthal - Jewish historian, journalist, lecturer, and graduate of Cornell University and Columbia Law School. During the Second World War, he served with the US Army in the Middle East. He later served with the Department of State, and as a consultant to the American delegation at the organising meeting of the United Nations in San Francisco.

Since 1947, he has been at the forefront in the struggle for a balanced US policy in the Middle East. He is the author of several acclaimed books on the Middle East, including The Zionist Connection. He now lives in Washington, DC.

On December 18, 1993 Dr. Lilienthal celebrated both his 80th birthday and the 40th anniversary of his first book, What Price Israel? Dr. Lilienthal, who is a courageous anti-Zionist Jew, was joined by more than 200 guests who travelled from all over the United States to attend.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Jan 29th, 2015 at 8:52pm

|dev|null wrote on Jan 29th, 2015 at 12:52pm:

Why?   Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin

it_is_the_light
Gold Member
Christ Light

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #9 - Jan 30th, 2015 at 12:25am

Well Light, anyone who practices Judaism, is in fact a Jew. Same as anyone who practices Islam is a Muslim.

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

It's similar to a strawman fallacy"
Bobbythebat

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #10 - Jan 30th, 2015 at 5:23am

gizmo_2655 wrote on Jan 30th, 2015 at 12:25am:
Well Light, anyone who practices Judaism, is in fact a Jew. Same as anyone who practices Islam is a Muslim.

many blessings

you have once again validated your intellect

compassion is sent unto thee

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #11 - Jan 30th, 2015 at 5:24am

many blessings

my beloved brother Jeshua

is the king of kings and lord of lords

you being a self confessed freemason

have by your oath dismissed the CHRIST in your heart , and as such you seek light

more light and further light , in which is that of lucifer

in which your prophet pike references

many are oblivious for you are actually possessed

so you may ask for the divine christ light to heal you

and come back into your life ..

your choice brother being

and so be it

namaste
« Last Edit: Jan 30th, 2015 at 5:30am by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #12 - Jan 30th, 2015 at 10:40am

it_is_the_light wrote on Jan 30th, 2015 at 5:23am:
gizmo_2655 wrote on Jan 30th, 2015 at 12:25am:

many blessings

you have once again validated your intellect

compassion is sent unto thee

namaste

Yes, I know, thank you (and I do realise you meant that sarcastically).

However, the Human Genome Project has found a genetic link between the Ashkenazi Jews and the Jewish people whose ancestors never left what is now Palestine/Israel. This suggested that the male ancestors of the Ashkenazi Jews could be traced mostly to the Middle East.

So, despite what the evangelist, anti-Semite and anti-Catholic, Texe Marrs might believe, the geneticists are much closer to correct than a nutjob fundy Christian is likely to be.

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Jan 30th, 2015 at 10:52am

it_is_the_light wrote on Jan 30th, 2015 at 5:24am:

many blessings

have by your oath dismissed the CHRIST in your heart , and as such you seek light

and so be it

namaste

So was he Jewish or was he a 'Khazar' then?

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #14 - Jan 30th, 2015 at 12:22pm

Soren wrote on Jan 30th, 2015 at 10:52am:
it_is_the_light wrote on Jan 30th, 2015 at 5:24am:

many blessings

and so be it

namaste

So was he Jewish or was he a 'Khazar' then?

There isn't actually a difference.

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print