Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
How to get three coffees for the price of one !! (Read 1893 times)
Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

How to get three coffees for the price of one !!
Jan 28th, 2015 at 11:42am

Have we all been ripped off on coffee ? Is this another retailer scam that has been uncovered !!

Freshly ground bean coffee for $1 at your local 7-11 store. $2 for a bigger cup compares to $4.50 at other stores !!

It tastes better than the watered down crap that sells for $3.50 at a lot of other cafes !!

Ca-fee La-tee, Flat white, Cappuccino etc are all available. You just have to press a few buttons and walla your coffee is ready to go !!

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: How to get three coffees for the price of one !!
Reply #1 - Jan 28th, 2015 at 1:37pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Jan 28th, 2015 at 11:42am:
Have we all been ripped off on coffee ? Is this another retailer scam that has been uncovered !!

Freshly ground bean coffee for $1 at your local 7-11 store. $2 for a bigger cup compares to $4.50 at other stores !!

It tastes better than the watered down crap that sells for $3.50 at a lot of other cafes !!

Ca-fee La-tee, Flat white, Cappuccino etc are all available. You just have to press a few buttons and walla your coffee is ready to go !!

go buy a house and an EV.

then come back and complain.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

innocentbystander.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jan 28th, 2015 at 3:13pm

Jesus christ get a f#ckin life!

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jan 28th, 2015 at 3:33pm

Hay nail,
the chick at the SHELL where I fill up put me onto 80c cups of bloody nice coffee.
its one of those coles shell servos.
anyway, she must have secretly been punching a card for me because she announces the other day my coffee is free as every 10th one is free and she filled in a card for me.
I think shes a bit sweet on me.
I buy about $2000 of diesel a month so I couldn't really care about saving 80 c (lol)  but she was so happy that I almost reached over and gave her a big thank you kiss.
I'm not that foolish though
if the word had got out though, my balls would be sitting in a jar next to the bed , thanks to the missus (aka Miss Bobbit)

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #4 - Jan 28th, 2015 at 3:38pm

Are those 7-11 stores all operated by "curry munchers" in your area.

Every garage I have used with a 7-11 always has one serving you.

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

ian
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - Jan 28th, 2015 at 4:11pm

innocentbystander. wrote on Jan 28th, 2015 at 3:13pm:

hes a 1 trick pony. Watch him try and turn the price of coffee into a rant about negative gearing.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jan 28th, 2015 at 4:45pm

ian wrote on Jan 28th, 2015 at 4:11pm:

hes a 1 trick pony. Watch him try and turn the price of coffee into a rant about negative gearing.

or electric cars.  or both.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jan 28th, 2015 at 6:19pm

what a f.cken cock swalllow.

Get ripped off in life because I'm so f.cken smart he says Cheesy LOL

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jan 28th, 2015 at 6:20pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 28th, 2015 at 1:37pm:

go buy a house and an EV.

then come back and complain.

why don't you go buy a ticket for your resurrection. Cheesy LOL

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jan 28th, 2015 at 6:22pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 28th, 2015 at 4:45pm:

or electric cars.  or both.

or a fake one off miracle cure Cheesy LOL

f,cken god fearing hypocrite who goes to church on a sunday Cheesy LOL

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jan 28th, 2015 at 6:24pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Jan 28th, 2015 at 3:38pm:

SO what ?

You can buy a good coffee for a dollar what is the others excuse ?

Australia is a ripoff society and there are no shortage of fools willing to take it up the arse Sad

IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Eganstown, via Daylesford, VIC
Reply #11 - Jan 28th, 2015 at 6:29pm

Ca-fee La-tee, Flat white, Cappuccino etc are all available *
. You just have to press a few buttons and walla your coffee is ready to go !!

Alternatively, get a REAL one ...

* ... the "pods" are 50% fresh - and 50% instant coffee - and cost around $1.00 each (per cup)

« Last Edit: Jan 28th, 2015 at 6:44pm by buzzanddidj »  

'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jan 28th, 2015 at 7:46pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Jan 28th, 2015 at 6:19pm:

what a f.cken cock swalllow.

Get ripped off in life because I'm so f.cken smart he says Cheesy LOL

You've been ripped off your whole life because the only person you listen to is yourself and your truly terrible advice.  When you listen to people who know more than you then you might start to make some progress.

IP Logged

ian
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #13 - Jan 28th, 2015 at 8:11pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Jan 28th, 2015 at 6:24pm:
Redmond Neck wrote on Jan 28th, 2015 at 3:38pm:

SO what ?

You can buy a good coffee for a dollar what is the others excuse ?

Australia is a ripoff society and there are no shortage of fools willing to take it up the arse :(
yeah, I hear you there,  especially people who support foreign owned convenience store chains.

IP Logged

innocentbystander.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jan 28th, 2015 at 8:27pm

I vote Nail gets the peanut of the year award, I know its only January but sh!t no one is going to beat this f$ckin idiots contributions  Grin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print