Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Malcolm in the water-copper-internet-soaked-muddle (Read 746 times)
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Malcolm in the water-copper-internet-soaked-muddle
Jan 24th, 2015 at 11:41pm

BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Jan 24th, 2015 at 11:39pm:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Jan 24th, 2015 at 11:32pm:
The Mole wrote on Jan 21st, 2015 at 6:07pm:
Do Do-- has anyone ever signed with them. Recently I wanted to change telephone companies and I called them-- I couldn't get my call completed because all their internet was down.  Shocked

Anyway not heeding that as a warning that this was not a company you should touch with a 40 foot pole-- I forged ahead ignoring all the red flags and clanging pots and pans..

Long story short- after reading a few reviews and I rang and quickly unsigned. I am still after a good reliable telephone company with competitive rates.

I am also very aware that there is no company that does not out source tech support to India/Phillipines, just so sick of talking to pp I cannot understand!!! Angry

Worse than telstra ??

My nan had a phone down and so did 3 neighbours... we ordered an interim phone because she had an alarm(she's 96) and some delivery lady delived an obsolete phone... not her fault because she just delivered what the outsourced loser assigned to tell her what to deliver made her deliver.

24 hours after the installation guy was supposed to arrive(being generous) he told us this was an obsolete phone and didn't want to install it... but he told us(why not!) he had been installing them for the last 18 months as this was HOW THE F'N SHITE WORKS THESE DAYS.

You tell me one person from Perth who has had a better experience.... you can't!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

This f'n country is a f'n disgrace  Cool

- no word here is a lie and you all know it's true  Huh Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

** go australia

...oh yeh... the medic alarm can't work on this phone because it's OBSOLETE TECHNOLOGY.. THEY HAD TO ADD LIKE AN ANTENNA AND SOMEOTHER BULLSHITE TO MAKE IT WORK ETC ... so what was the point saying it was for a medical condition?

oh, and they said documents that you could take to the doctor to have signed saying certain medical  conditions were a reality never came with the interim phone... of friggin' course

The old bloke who was the installer knew what he was doing and saw the lines go in 50 years ago etc but the point it... he had been installing obsolete phones for the past 18 months- he wasn't happy about it of course but ...y'know... where does the buck stop?  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

So, the point is Dianella in WA has 50 year old phone lines with water problems: yeh, go copper internet in the Asian Century- we build china and this is what we get as profit  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
shame Malcolm in the muddle, shame!!

(Where is that friggin' paul murray fill-in when you need him  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  Shocked)

...Good Luck Liberal voters... yeh drill baby drill  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print