Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
God is Real ~ Scientific Proof (Read 2585 times)
issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Re: God is Real ~ Scientific Proof
Reply #30 - Jan 23rd, 2015 at 10:30pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Jan 23rd, 2015 at 7:53pm:
many blessings

all godless heathens remain whom they are until ..

http://www.artfulcatholic.net/uploads/1/3/6/8/13685638/5321028_orig.png

Well of course if Bob Marley said it then it must be true. But my suggestion is that you should try believing in something that is not a matter of just parroting other people.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #31 - Jan 23rd, 2015 at 10:37pm

issuevoter wrote on Jan 23rd, 2015 at 10:19pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jan 23rd, 2015 at 9:20pm:
issuevoter wrote on Jan 22nd, 2015 at 10:46pm:
I am not against the idea of God creating the universe. It’s definitely the cheapest way to do it. But this guy is trying to justify his theory by creating an illusion of logic. His whole shtick is that God is a fact because something can be created out of nothing.

Oh yeah? His proof is what he calls the Laws of Nature which he says “act on the physical.” Wrong. They are the physical, and they don’t exist outside the universe, although he claims they do. The Universe means the one. There is nothing else. If there was, then universe would not be the universe. He is willing to admit that humans cannot conceive of Nothing, yet he claims to know what is going on in Nothing. Brilliant!

If anyone is going to say that God is merely what existed before the Big Bang they are going to get a lot of flak from theologians. They don't want to be put out of the soul saving business, and God is their stock in trade.

Why would these people cop a flak from theologians my dear Agnostic friend? How would anyone be put out of business?

First of all, I am not an agnostic. Theologians use God as their stock in the soul trade. The only way to God is through them and their false prophets and messiahs. A simple scientific solution to universal questions puts them out of a job because ultimate truth is available to everyone without their direction. Their guilt and judgement trip becomes pointless if as I said before God is merely what was before the big bang. No heaven or hell, no hierarchy? They are not going to buy that.

All theologians eh? You love generalising...don't you?

And umm yes, you are an agnostic...one in denial.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

stryder
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Jan 23rd, 2015 at 11:30pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jan 23rd, 2015 at 10:37pm:
I am not against the idea of God creating the universe. It’s definitely the cheapest way to do it. But this guy is trying to justify his theory by creating an illusion of logic. His whole shtick is that God is a fact because something can be created out of nothing.

Oh yeah? His proof is what he calls the Laws of Nature which he says “act on the physical.” Wrong. They are the physical, and they don’t exist outside the universe, although he claims they do. The Universe means the one. There is nothing else. If there was, then universe would not be the universe. He is willing to admit that humans cannot conceive of Nothing, yet he claims to know what is going on in Nothing. Brilliant!

If anyone is going to say that God is merely what existed before the Big Bang they are going to get a lot of flak from theologians. They don't want to be put out of the soul saving business, and God is their stock in trade.

Why would these people cop a flak from theologians my dear Agnostic friend? How would anyone be put out of business?

First of all, I am not an agnostic. Theologians use God as their stock in the soul trade. The only way to God is through them and their false prophets and messiahs. A simple scientific solution to universal questions puts them out of a job because ultimate truth is available to everyone without their direction. Their guilt and judgement trip becomes pointless if as I said before God is merely what was before the big bang. No heaven or hell, no hierarchy? They are not going to buy that.

All theologians eh? You love generalising...don't you?

And umm yes, you are an agnostic...one in denial.

Im an agnostic

I look at god and his existence as a mystery, and probably always will

but its still a beautiful one.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #33 - Jan 24th, 2015 at 1:51am

God is merely what was before the big bang.

pls explain your assertions

if you have the care

namaste

- : ) =
« Last Edit: Jan 24th, 2015 at 6:02pm by it_is_the_light »  

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #34 - Jan 24th, 2015 at 8:35am

Thanks Light Boy and Stryder for telling me what I am. That really gets to the heart of OP even though you missed the most important part of the pseudo scientific rave. He says humans cannot conceive of nothing, while using a concept of nothing in his theory. But it does not surprise me that you cannot see the contradiction. In the mean time, if you are going to pass judgement on me you cut the phony-baloney blessing.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #35 - Jan 24th, 2015 at 9:07am

issuevoter wrote on Jan 24th, 2015 at 8:35am:
Thanks Light Boy and Stryder for telling me what I am. That really gets to the heart of OP even though you missed the most important part of the pseudo scientific rave. He says humans cannot conceive of nothing, while using a concept of nothing in his theory. But it does not surprise me that you cannot see the contradiction. In the mean time, if you are going to pass judgement on me you cut the phony-baloney blessing.

ID issue,

Verily I say unto thee,

Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #36 - Jan 24th, 2015 at 5:41pm

Verily I say unto thee, whatever.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #37 - Jan 24th, 2015 at 6:03pm

God is merely what was before the big bang.

pls explain your assertions

if you have the care

namaste

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #38 - Jan 24th, 2015 at 6:57pm

issuevoter wrote on Jan 24th, 2015 at 8:35am:

many blessings

there is no such thing as nothing

you are corrected

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #39 - Jan 24th, 2015 at 8:34pm

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print