Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
2015 January 31 ~ State election. (Read 12462 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: 2015 January 31 ~ State election.
Reply #15 - Jan 20th, 2015 at 5:31pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 19th, 2015 at 8:04pm:
cods wrote on Jan 19th, 2015 at 4:51pm:
looked like more heads on the stage than in the audience...

In that shot, yes.  But that is a distortion.  There were plenty there, but not as many for the 2013 Federal launch.

which row are you in??... I would like to think.that he had some talent...but we are still being told they are all family or old mates.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyeswhats it called if you favor family members??>..NEPOTISM.....isnt there a law against that in govt....or is that only if its the Libs doing it..

IP Logged

Aussie

OzPolitic

Reply #16 - Jan 21st, 2015 at 2:21pm

cods wrote on Jan 20th, 2015 at 5:31pm:

In that shot, yes.  But that is a distortion.  There were plenty there, but not as many for the 2013 Federal launch.

which row are you in??... I would like to think.that he had some talent...but we are still being told they are all family or old mates.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyeswhats it called if you favor family members??>..NEPOTISM.....isnt there a law against that in govt....or is that only if its the Libs doing it..

I quite deliberately stayed well out of camera angles/scope (as always) for the very reason that some adore me so much they would go to great lengths to put a face to the "legend!"
« Last Edit: Jan 21st, 2015 at 4:03pm by Aussie »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jan 21st, 2015 at 8:48pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 21st, 2015 at 2:21pm:

I quite deliberately stayed well out of camera angles/scope (as always) for the very reason that some adore me so much they would go to great lengths to put a face to the "legend!"

oh I do like a humble man..

IP Logged

Rocketanski
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jan 21st, 2015 at 8:49pm

cods wrote on Jan 21st, 2015 at 8:48pm:

Do you eat PAL cods? Most old pensioners take what they can get.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jan 22nd, 2015 at 7:05am

Rocketanski wrote on Jan 21st, 2015 at 8:49pm:

rocky I know you have a problem with which day is AUSTRALIA DAY....but what your problem with me is I do not know...

how ever I believe the way you speak to me is called PERSONAL ABUSE....I will give you the benefit of the doubt....and let you seek out the rules.....and mayb e an apology will fix it......if not there is a limit to how much I will take from someone of your level....

you are neither amusing nor worth dealing with.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #20 - Jan 23rd, 2015 at 10:28pm

cods wrote on Jan 22nd, 2015 at 7:05am:

rocky I know you have a problem with which day is AUSTRALIA DAY....but what your problem with me is I do not know...

how ever I believe the way you speak to me is called PERSONAL ABUSE....I will give you the benefit of the doubt....and let you seek out the rules.....and mayb e an apology will fix it......if not there is a limit to how much I will take from someone of your level....

For goodness sakes!

Rocket, do not respond to her baiting. It will result in YOU beng banned, NOT her...for some reason.

Post around her and ignore her as most of us do ...after having learned the hard way. K?

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Jan 25th, 2015 at 6:30am

Lisa Jones wrote on Jan 23rd, 2015 at 10:28pm:

For goodness sakes!

Rocket, do not respond to her baiting. It will result in YOU beng banned, NOT her...for some reason.

Post around her and ignore her as most of us do ...after having learned the hard way. K?

dear me... I have upset you havent I?>...

who is doing the baiting here...

I have been talking to aussie...all the way through this thread...

then out of nowhere comes rocketanski...and asks do I eat Pal dog food..

the fact I found that neither amusing or clever..

you find to be baiting him....and gives you the right to get another blow in...

if you are accusing me of reporting you.. then you are very wrong...I have better things to do with my time...

and I believe it is you and rocketanski who have huge problems

IP Logged

Aussie

OzPolitic

Reply #22 - Jan 25th, 2015 at 1:55pm

Okay....Clive is feeling very lonely, unloved and left out, so can we get back to him?  He thrives on attention.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jan 25th, 2015 at 2:20pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 25th, 2015 at 1:55pm:
Okay....Clive is feeling very lonely, unloved and left out, so can we get back to him?  He thrives on attention.

hey how about naming names.....who took it off topic...

I dont mind if you think I did I just dont like being linked with someone others thats all. Angry

IP Logged

Aussie

OzPolitic

Reply #24 - Jan 25th, 2015 at 2:25pm

cods wrote on Jan 25th, 2015 at 2:20pm:
Aussie wrote on Jan 25th, 2015 at 1:55pm:

hey how about naming names.....who took it off topic...

I dont mind if you think I did I just dont like being linked with someone others thats all. Angry

No-one needs to be named.  Anyone who can read can see for themselves.  All this Black Duck is doing is asking that we get back to Clive who misses attention, and he/PUP is after all, what the Board is supposed to be about, isn't it?

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #25 - Jan 25th, 2015 at 3:25pm

NO BIAS HERE...CHECK BOTTOM RIGHT!!

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #26 - Jan 25th, 2015 at 3:42pm

Newman is promising jobs now!

Take it with agrain of salt

He has form!

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Aussie

OzPolitic

Reply #27 - Jan 25th, 2015 at 3:56pm

Courier Mail = Murdoch.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Jan 25th, 2015 at 4:14pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jan 23rd, 2015 at 10:28pm:
For goodness sakes!Rocket, do not respond to her baiting. It will result in YOU beng banned, NOT her...for some reason.Post around her and ignore her as most of us do ...after having learned the hard way. K?

everyone knows I'm not a fan of Cods, so it pains me to say this ..... but how in the word can you claim Cods is baiting Rocket? Did you even read what Rocket wrote or did your master forget to take off your blinkers?

Do you eat PAL cods?

you don't think asking someone if they eat dog food is baiting?

I swear were getting more and more loonies on this place ...

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Jan 25th, 2015 at 4:16pm

I think Palmers on a mission ...

just got back from the beach and I could swear I heard radio adds denouncing Newman every 2 minutes....

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print