Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34
Send Topic Print
FOR THOSE WHO ♥ GARDENING (Read 25954 times)
Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Re: FOR THOSE WHO ♥ GARDENING
Reply #300 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 1:01pm

Aussie, stay OUT of my Gardening topic.

YOUR POSTS ARE OFFTOPIC, INFLAMMATORY and you are here to hijack this topic after it was rescued by FD from your cess pit forum.

Get out and stay out. Go spew in your dump.

This is not it.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #301 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 1:57pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 1:01pm:

YOUR POSTS ARE OFFTOPIC, INFLAMMATORY and you are here to hijack this topic after it was rescued by FD from your cess pit forum.

This is not it.

Settle down Lisa.  Stay calm.  This is a Thread you commenced, but it is not yours, or yours to moderate.  If you wanted to moderate it, you could have started it in your Board ~ Real Estate.

This Thread is here because a little birdie asked very politely ages ago if I was happy to see it moved out of Relationships.  'No problem,' said I.  Wouldn't ya know it....that same little birdie contacted me again and I was told that FD would not move it unless I gave directly to him my consent that he move it.  Again, 'No worries,' said I, and lo and behold.....it was moved with my complete co-operation and assistance.

I think that adequately deals with your silly outburst (pretty much an outright lie)  that this topic "was rescued by FD from your cess pit forum."

I'm not here to hi-jack anything Lisa.  Far from it.  My posts have been complimentary and encouraging Lisa.  You even thanked me Lisa.  Many were very keen to see the photos you offered to post, (lots wanted to see you really give it to that awfully mean fella, St George as you promised) and it is true that I have made posts lamenting the fact that I cannot see them.  Wouldn't ya know it Lisa.....turns out lots of people can't see them either.  You did post them, didn't you, Lisa?  They are here to be seen, yeas?

Quote:

It is beyond your competence to demand such compliance Lisa, particularly given the hysterical and abusive nature and manner in which you made the demand.

Stay calm Dear.....it'll all be okay.

Happy gardening, Lisa.  Long with prolific may your beans grow and fat, your pumpkins.  Next time Yaya turns up, at least ask her to pause for enough time to be polite and say hello to the excited ankle biters before she just burst and brushed past them in her rush to your back yard.  That was very rude of her, wasn't it Lisa?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #302 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 2:56pm

That's right- everyones thread.

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #303 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 3:37pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 1:57pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 1:01pm:

This is not it.

Settle down Lisa.  Stay calm.  This is a Thread you commenced, but it is not yours, or yours to moderate.  If you wanted to moderate it, you could have started it in your Board ~ Real Estate.

This Thread is here because a little birdie asked very politely ages ago if I was happy to see it moved out of Relationships.  'No problem,' said I.  Wouldn't ya know it....that same little birdie contacted me again and I was told that FD would not move it unless I gave directly to him my consent that he move it.  Again, 'No worries,' said I, and lo and behold.....it was moved with my complete co-operation and assistance.

I think that adequately deals with your silly outburst (pretty much an outright lie)  that this topic "was rescued by FD from your cess pit forum."

I'm not here to hi-jack anything Lisa.  Far from it.  My posts have been complimentary and encouraging Lisa.  You even thanked me Lisa.  Many were very keen to see the photos you offered to post, (lots wanted to see you really give it to that awfully mean fella, St George as you promised) and it is true that I have made posts lamenting the fact that I cannot see them.  Wouldn't ya know it Lisa.....turns out lots of people can't see them either.  You did post them, didn't you, Lisa?  They are here to be seen, yeas?

Quote:

It is beyond your competence to demand such compliance Lisa, particularly given the hysterical and abusive nature and manner in which you made the demand.

Stay calm Dear.....it'll all be okay.

Happy gardening, Lisa.  Long with prolific may your beans grow and fat, your pumpkins.  Next time Yaya turns up, at least ask her to pause for enough time to be polite and say hello to the excited ankle biters before she just burst and brushed past them in her rush to your back yard.  That was very rude of her, wasn't it Lisa?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Andrei.Hicks
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Carlsbad, CA
Reply #304 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 4:48pm

Lisa & Aussie,
I can see both your positions here and understand both.

Aussie, If those convos were sent via PM might I ask that that details of them remain private.
Lisa, there was obviously an expectation and anticipation on photos which Aussie is pointing out.
That being said neither he nor I (nor anybody else) can tell you to post anything.

All in all, you have your opinions, they won't reconcile so how about we drop that matter now and move onto new gardening subjects.

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination - Oscar Wilde

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #305 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 4:53pm

Andrei.Hicks wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 4:48pm:
Lisa & Aussie,

Aussie, If those convos were sent via PM might I ask that that details of them remain private.
Lisa, there was obviously an expectation and anticipation on photos which Aussie is pointing out.
That being said neither he nor I (nor anybody else) can tell you to post anything.

All in all, you have your opinions, they won't reconcile so how about we drop that matter now and move onto new gardening subjects.

UMM AUSSIE REVEALED MY PMs TO HIM...HERE IN THIS TOPIC..TODAY.

TIS A TAD LATE FOR THEM TO REMAIN PRIVATE.

THAT'S AN OZPOL NO NO. IN FACT IT IS A BREACH OF ITS RULES.

If this breach is excused and allowed to be breached here..then why have it as a rule at all?  It may as well be removed from the OzPol forum rules page.

« Last Edit: Mar 30th, 2015 at 4:58pm by Lisa Jones »  

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #306 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 5:00pm

I mentioned not one PM.....and I certainly did not refer to you, Lisa.  I said something about being contacted by a 'little birdie.'

Take a deep breath Lisa....stay calm.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #307 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 5:05pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 4:53pm:
Lisa & Aussie,

If this breach is excused and allowed to be breached here..then why have it as a rule at all?  It may as well be removed from the OzPol forum rules page.

Rules are rules.

No exceptions.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #308 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 5:19pm

Perhaps you can take the time to identify the PMs you are referring to, and who sent them to whom.  I certainly am way too careful to make an elementary breach of a Rule especially when I am well aware the hyenas and jackals are about.  You will find zero evidence I have.  Two thousand steps ahead of ye, Lisa. 

And......there are some other issues about lies....I could also raise.....but, hey....this is all about Gardening, yeas?

How about those photos of those outrageously successful beans.....with that sign sign saying "Sucked in Monk."  After all, you said you posted them, but only Mr Smith seems to have seen them.  No-one else has.

Come on Lisa.  I am sure everyone really wants to see them.  It'll be awesome.

You did post them here, didn't you?

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #309 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 5:19pm

An interesting precedent could be set here today.

1. The PM rule to be abolished so the exception applies to all members EQUALLY.

2. I myself might start revealing a few pms a certain person has been sending me also.

3. A few others will too..of that I have no doubt.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #310 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 5:23pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 5:05pm:
Lisa & Aussie,

Rules are rules.

No exceptions.

This is what is at issue. The rules as they stand today..ought to be applied.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #311 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 5:29pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 5:19pm:
An interesting precedent could be set here today.

1. The PM rule to be abolished so the exception applies to all members EQUALLY.

2. I myself might start revealing a few pms a certain person has been sending me also.

3. A few others will too..of that I have no doubt.

Let's get back to Gardening, hey, and especially those photos I and others are very keen to see.  They would make it to any reputable "Gardening" magazine in a nano-second.  I'd be very happy to help you out with that, Lisa.  I'm not short of a dollar.....so maybe I can open some doors for you. 

I would not want to be accused of making "OFFTOPIC, INFLAMMATORY" posts about PMs to "hijack this topic after it was rescued by FD from your cess pit forum."

No way would I say that stuff to you, Lisa ~ stuff like ~ "Get out and stay out. Go spew in your dump.

This is not it."

I'm too much old school 'Gentleman.'

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #312 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 5:40pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 5:23pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 5:05pm:
Lisa & Aussie,

Rules are rules.

No exceptions.

This is what is at issue. The rules as they stand today..ought to be applied.

Up for Andrei.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #313 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 5:56pm

Do carry on Lisa:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #314 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 6:11pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 at 5:56pm:

no aussie .. that's what sane people do when you start your nagging. It's the only way to deal with you, short of use a length of 4x2

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34
Send Topic Print