Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
The Islamization of Britain (Read 9574 times)
Soren
Gold Member

The Islamization of Britain
Jan 1st, 2015 at 2:37pm

A month by month round-up of Islamic pathologies. All linked and referenced, of course.

The Islamization of Britain in 2014

by Soeren Kern
December 30, 2014 at 5:00 am
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/4996/britain-islamization

"Britain remains the world's leading recruiting ground for al-Qaeda." — Con Coughlin, Daily Telegraph.

When she sought help from the police and a lawyer, "the family of the defendants were insulted that she had gone to the law. They wanted her back within the family fold... Therefore, it was decided that she should be forced to comply or be killed." — Prosecutor of Ahmed A-Khatib, who murdered his wife for becoming "too westernized."

British school teachers are afraid to teach their students about Christianity out of fear of offending Muslims. — Roger Bolton, BBC Radio 4's Feedback program.

Rather than taking steps to protect British children, police, social workers, teachers... and the media deliberately played down the severity of the crimes [of Muslim sexual grooming gangs] in order to avoid being accused of "Islamophobia" or racism. — From the report "Easy Meat: Multiculturalism, Islam and Child Sex Slavery."

A group of British lawyers launched a website, Sharia Watch UK. The group called Sharia law "Britain's Blind Spot."

After Adebolajo, who murdered and tried to behead British soldier Lee Rigby with a meat cleaver, was given a "whole-life" prison term, his brother said his sibling was the victim of "Islamophobia."

"The problem of honor-based violence and forced marriages in England is "worse than people think." — Claire Phillipson, Wearside Women in Need

The Muslim population of Britain reached 3.4 million in 2014 to become around 5.3% of the overall population of 64 million, according to figures extrapolated from a recent study on the growth of the Muslim population in Europe. In real terms, Britain has the third-largest Muslim population in the European Union, after France and Germany.

Islam and Islam-related issues were omnipresent in Britain during 2014, and can be categorized into four broad themes: 1) Islamic extremism and the security implications of British jihadists in Syria; 2) the continuing spread of Islamic Sharia law in Britain; 3) the sexual exploitation of British children by Muslim gangs; and 4) Muslim integration into British society.

What follows is a chronological review of some of the main stories involving the rise of Islam in Britain during 2014.
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/4996/britain-islamization

A sample:
Adebolajo and his co-defendant, Michael Adebowale, 22, were found guilty by a jury in December 2013 (for killing Lee Rigby) , and were sentenced on February 26. Adebolajo was given a "whole-life" prison term and Adebowale was given a minimum term of 45 years. Adebolajo's brother said his sibling was the victim of "Islamophobia."

Shouting Allahu Akhbar, you behead someone on the streets of London and you are convicted only coz the English are Islamophobic. 
Brain, are you that brother? Because he sounds just like you.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: The Islamization of Britain
Reply #1 - Jan 1st, 2015 at 7:40pm

Soerern Kern, eh?

Assimilate or perish, old boy. Once we’re done with the Muselman, you’re next.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Jan 1st, 2015 at 9:48pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 1st, 2015 at 7:40pm:
Soerern Kern, eh?

If only you could make sense, PB.
But sense is not something for the likes of you. Grinning idiotically is what you do.

Carry on as you do.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Jan 1st, 2015 at 10:23pm

Soerern Kern, eh?

What a dreadful, narrow-minded and myopic pr!ck you are, Paki Bvgger.

You are given a list of Muslim attacks on your (?) society and all you can bring yourself to notice is the name of the journalist.  You are a pathetic low-life, PB, always haveen and remain so. You simply do not have the honour or dignity let alone decency and when you do come into contact with such things you simply taint them with wanky, cum-on-Sao gay wink wank.
You stand for debauchery, whatever is the subject. There is nothing that you would not aim to debouch.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #4 - Jan 1st, 2015 at 10:50pm

The Islamization of Britain

France too has moslems, and ISLAM.

Allah be praised!!!!!!               Tongue

Quote:

Censorship, "Mental Illness" Overrun France

by Guy Millière  •  January 1, 2015

[France] is now a country where the only people allowed to speak freely of Islam to large audiences are those who describe it as a religion of peace and unlimited love.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/4999/censorship-mental-illness-overrun-france

I've heard rumours that Tony Blair has secretly converted.               Shocked

Allah be praised!!!!!!               Tongue

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #5 - Jan 1st, 2015 at 11:01pm

Why did we let them come here?   Cry

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #6 - Jan 1st, 2015 at 11:20pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 1st, 2015 at 11:01pm:

People like you let moslems come here [bobby].

Coz you hate God.

God has always urged man to seek to recognise what is vile, and to separate himself from it.

But man knows better.                   Tongue

2 Corinthians 6:16
And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
17  Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
18  And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Revelation 18:4
And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Always.

Leviticus 18:24
Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you:
25  And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.
26  Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you:
27  (For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiled;)
28  That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that were before you.
29  For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit them shall be cut off from among their people.
30  Therefore shall ye keep mine ordinance, that ye commit not any one of these abominable customs, which were committed before you, and that ye defile not yourselves therein: I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 20:24
...I am the LORD your God, which have separated you from other people.

Leviticus 20:26
And ye shall be holy unto me: for I the LORD am holy, and have severed you from other people, that ye should be mine.

2 Timothy 2:19
Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his.....

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #7 - Jan 1st, 2015 at 11:31pm

Quote:

Coz you hate God.

God has always urged man to seek to recognise what is vile, and to separate himself from it.

But man knows better.

So it's all my fault.   Cry

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jan 1st, 2015 at 11:42pm

Soren wrote on Jan 1st, 2015 at 10:23pm:
Soerern Kern, eh?

You are given a list of Muslim attacks on your (?) society and all you can bring yourself to notice is the name of the journalist.  You are a pathetic low-life, PB, always haveen and remain so. You simply do not have the honour or dignity let alone decency and when you do come into contact with such things you simply taint them with wanky, cum-on-Sao gay wink play.
You stand for debauchery, whatever is the subject. There is nothing that you would not aim to debouch.

You were right the first time, old chap.

Carry on.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jan 1st, 2015 at 11:44pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 1st, 2015 at 11:31pm:
Quote:

Coz you hate God.

But man knows better.

Exactly. Yours, ours, and those pesky cheeseaters with names like Soerern.

When will it ever end?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #10 - Jan 1st, 2015 at 11:50pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 1st, 2015 at 11:44pm:
Quote:

Coz you hate God.

But man knows better.

When will it ever end?

It's our fault Karnal,

we allowed them to come here.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #11 - Jan 2nd, 2015 at 1:13am

Because there was no reason to prevent them?  Considering we've had Muslims coming to Australia from before white colonisation, I rather think it's churlish of you to even raise such a question, Bobby.

I wonder what Master Light would say about your attitude?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #12 - Jan 2nd, 2015 at 11:29am

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 2nd, 2015 at 1:13am:

Because there was no reason to prevent them?  Considering we've had Muslims coming to Australia from before white colonisation, I rather think it's churlish of you to even raise such a question, Bobby.

I wonder what Master Light would say about your attitude?   Roll Eyes

Why don't we ask him?

Master Light approves of most of my posts.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jan 2nd, 2015 at 11:45am

Bobby. wrote on Jan 1st, 2015 at 11:50pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 1st, 2015 at 11:44pm:
Quote:

Coz you hate God.

But man knows better.

When will it ever end?

It's our fault Karnal,

we allowed them to come here.

The cheeseaters? Yes, I suppose we did. Now look at them. They think they own the place.

IP Logged

ColdFact

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jan 2nd, 2015 at 11:53am

Soren wrote on Jan 1st, 2015 at 10:23pm:
Soerern Kern, eh?

Narrow-minded

adjective
having or showing a prejudiced mind, as persons or opinions; biased.
not receptive to new ideas; having a closed mind.

So, in fairness, was the article, by Soeren Kern
from Gatestone Institue open minded?

Given that the Gatestone Institute's founder and president is Nina Rosenwald whom Wikipedia lists as:

"A descendant of philanthropists and Jewish refugees from Eastern Europe, Rosenwald has focused on donating to pro-Israel organizations. She has been "an ardent Zionist all her life". The Nation, the Center for American Progress, and The American Muslim, have categorized her and the Gatestone Institute as anti-Muslim.

But since you request putting the microscope on so- called "Muslim attacks on your society", would you care to take an open-minded look at say, The 7/7 London Bombings, which Muslims were accused of.  Start with this:

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print