Send Topic Print
spam posts (Read 6375 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
spam posts
Dec 22nd, 2014 at 3:46pm

Looks like we have some kind of hacker on the loose. I am looking into it. For the moment, please do not open any threads by Sarah, or by members with a name that is just a few commas or full stops. If a thread is failing to open, or if you see any threads with the most recent post by Sarah or a name that is just a few commas or full stops, please PM me noting the board name, the date of the post and the user name for the most recent post.

Global mods and board mods, please remove any of these threads without opening them.

If a thread goes missing, it is probably in quarantine. Please be patient while we get it cleaned up.
« Last Edit: Dec 23rd, 2014 at 9:21am by freediver »  

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Re: PLEASE READ
Reply #1 - Dec 22nd, 2014 at 3:51pm

No worries FD will do cheers

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #2 - Dec 22nd, 2014 at 4:25pm

Thank you, FD for finally taking notice of what was going on...   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #3 - Dec 22nd, 2014 at 4:28pm

Nice to know you are aware of the issue FD.  Good luck cleaning the mess up.

IP Logged

perceptions_now
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth  WA
Reply #4 - Dec 22nd, 2014 at 4:38pm

I would suggest there are "a few" things going on here and the site is probably overdue, for some far-reaching changes!

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - Dec 22nd, 2014 at 5:08pm

perceptions_now wrote on Dec 22nd, 2014 at 4:38pm:
I would suggest there are "a few" things going on here and the site is probably overdue, for some far-reaching changes!

PN.....do you support:

1.  New registrants are vetted manually by GMods.
2.  If a new registrant is using a dodgy email addy, they are not approved.
3.  Anyone, including a newbie, who posts with a 'hide my arse' type proxy get a permanent ban.  That means, posting from such proxies is outlawed here.

I have not seen anyone oppose those ideas, and a few have supported them.  There is therefor probably a silent majority.

I dunno what constraints the GMods are under or have been under, but it does not escape the attention of those who can see the obvious that Muso did not leave without good cause, and that you did not holster your Colt .45 without good cause.  I also dunno what you are specifically referring to, but it might help everyone and the Forum if you spoke openly about what is on your mind.

Maybe these things need to be discussed when FD gets on top of the current hack, and 'normality' returns.

I know he reckons I am always on his case as a 'pain in the arse' and I have been for good reason now becomming evident.  He is always on mine, but that was born elsewhere and he did not have a proper grasp of the issues I was then dealing with.  I'll support any measure which assists this place avoid the nasty shite I know can come from elsewhere.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Dec 22nd, 2014 at 5:17pm

Aussie wrote on Dec 22nd, 2014 at 5:08pm:

PN.....do you support:

3.  Anyone, including a newbie, who posts with a 'hide my arse' type proxy get a permanent ban.  That means, posting from such proxies is outlawed here.

I have not seen anyone oppose those ideas, and a few have supported them.  There is therefor probably a silent majority.

I dunno what constraints the GMods are under or have been under, but it does not escape the attention of those who can see the obvious that Muso did not leave without good cause, and that you did not holster your Colt .45 without good cause.  I also dunno what you are specifically referring to, but it might help everyone and the Forum if you spoke openly about what is on your mind.

Maybe these things need to be discussed when FD gets on top of the current hack, and 'normality' returns.

I know he reckons I am always on his case as a 'pain in the arse' and I have been for good reason now becomming evident.  He is always on mine, but that was born elsewhere and he did not have a proper grasp of the issues I was then dealing with.  I'll support any measure which assists this place avoid the nasty shite I know can come from elsewhere.

I don't think you have much idea what a proxy is or why they are often used quite legitimately.  proxies are not the problem

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #7 - Dec 22nd, 2014 at 5:23pm

longweekend58 wrote on Dec 22nd, 2014 at 5:17pm:

PN.....do you support:

I don't think you have much idea what a proxy is or why they are often used quite legitimately.  proxies are not the problem

I've read/heard all the pro/con arguments about them ad infinitum for over a decade and more.  You are trying to tell your Grand Mother how to suck eggs.  I have not yet heard even one legitimate point establishing that a 'hide my arse' type proxy user ought be allowed to do so.  Not one.  Perhaps you can break new ground.

IP Logged

perceptions_now
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth  WA
Reply #8 - Dec 22nd, 2014 at 5:48pm

PN.....do you support:

Yes, I agree, those sort of measures are required!

And, in addition to the above,  I would also suggest some other issues also need to be implemented -

If a member -
1) name calls, abuses, swears (or deliberately changes words to avoid the forum "spellchecker), flames, makes racial slurs or uses detailed personal information against another member (or if that member keeps taking a thread completely off topic in a spamming or trolling manner), then, that member should get a warning or a 1,2 or 3 Day suspension or longer, depending on the severity of the issues.

Should any member, be suspended/banned & subsequently be involved in any other events over the ensuing 12 months, then the next event would attract a 7 Day or longer penalty, depending on the severity of the issues and any further infringements would then automatically attract one of various longer bans (tba).

However, should any member continue to infringe the rules, then a permanent ban should be reviewed.

2) Any member posting a serious life threatening or harm threatening messages to any member, then that user will be banned immediately & permanently.

3) There will be no sock/s-puppet/s (Any person using more than one account to post). You will get ONE warning, if caught using a sock puppet, to delete the sock/s-puppet/s, then (if the member does not act) Moderators will permanently ban both the original member & the sock/s-puppet/s!

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Dec 22nd, 2014 at 6:02pm

perceptions_now wrote on Dec 22nd, 2014 at 5:48pm:

PN.....do you support:

And, in addition to the above,  I would also suggest some other issues also need to be implemented -

If a member -
1) name calls, abuses, swears (or deliberately changes words to avoid the forum "spellchecker), flames, makes racial slurs or uses detailed personal information against another member (or if that member keeps taking a thread completely off topic in a spamming or trolling manner), then, that member should get a warning or a 1,2 or 3 Day suspension or longer, depending on the severity of the issues.

Should any member, be suspended/banned & subsequently be involved in any other events over the ensuing 12 months, then the next event would attract a 7 Day or longer penalty, depending on the severity of the issues and any further infringements would then automatically attract one of various longer bans (tba).

However, should any member continue to infringe the rules, then a permanent ban should be reviewed.

2) Any member posting a serious life threatening or harm threatening messages to any member, then that user will be banned immediately & permanently.

3) There will be no sock/s-puppet/s (Any person using more than one account to post). You will get ONE warning, if caught using a sock puppet, to delete the sock/s-puppet/s, then (if the member does not act) Moderators will permanently ban both the original member & the sock/s-puppet/s!

and while greens starts an entire pedo thread impugning my character and my church you do what you always do... NOTHING.  Perhaps there needs to be a 4th rule that would suspend or ban any moderator that fails to perform his duty without fear or favour.  There are NO moderators around that ever do the job they are supposed to do.  they are never here, never act and never promote harmony or proper debate.  In a word, the lot of you are useless.  but don't take my word for it.  ask around.  they all feel the same.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #10 - Dec 22nd, 2014 at 6:06pm

All valid points.....and here are some responses:

Quote:
If a member -

The thrust is valid.  Maybe that needs to be broken down into the components, as some may be less acceptable than others.

Quote:

Again, no issue from me in principle.  The numbers are obviously by way of example only, and maybe left to GMod discretion.

Quote:

No issue.

Quote:

Maybe a 'strike one,' first.

Quote:

No issue.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #11 - Dec 22nd, 2014 at 6:14pm

Quote:
and while greens starts an entire pedo thread impugning my character and my church you do what you always do... NOTHING.  Perhaps there needs to be a 4th rule that would suspend or ban any moderator that fails to perform his duty without fear or favour.  There are NO moderators around that ever do the job they are supposed to do.  they are never here, never act and never promote harmony or proper debate.  In a word, the lot of you are useless.  but don't take my word for it.  ask around.  they all feel the same.

In your case, given your longevity and posting history here, it will be difficult to sort out the chicken and the egg.    There could well be a 'reap what you sew' thing happening.

You have taken the opportunity to take a general swipe at the GMods.  You might be right.......but I'm not going there.  I reckon the Rules need to be sorted first, and then perhaps you might see an entirely different scenario.

Let's go for what little ground might be available.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Dec 22nd, 2014 at 6:17pm

Aussie wrote on Dec 22nd, 2014 at 6:06pm:
All valid points.....and here are some responses:

Quote:
If a member -

The thrust is valid.  Maybe that needs to be broken down into the components, as some may be less acceptable than others.

Quote:

Again, no issue from me in principle.  The numbers are obviously by way of example only, and maybe left to GMod discretion.

Quote:

No issue.

Quote:

Maybe a 'strike one,' first.

Quote:

No issue.

Id like to know how our moderators who are with rare exception technically illiterate people are going to spot 'socks'.  apart from the valid question of what is even wrong with having dual IDs (unless it is deliberately deceitful etc) the only way of knowing is.... you cant.  You cant go on IP addresses as it is more than possible for two genuine users to come from the same network and therefore same external IP.  and since IPs are dynamic, socks will have different IDs as a rule anyhow.

but by far the biggest issue and the biggest complaint is the effectiveness of moderators in the first place.  if they roll up once a week and do a couple things, that is near useless.  if - like perceptions here - they refuse to act against vile attacks on a particular person because they don't like them then they should be removed.  peccahead was (I kid you not) suspended for complaining about DRAH calling other posters pedos.  and mods wonder why we have such little respect for them.

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Dec 22nd, 2014 at 6:57pm

PN.....do you support:

If a member -

It would get pretty boring with just you and me here PN.

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #14 - Dec 22nd, 2014 at 7:19pm

skippy. wrote on Dec 22nd, 2014 at 6:57pm:

PN.....do you support:

If a member -

It would get pretty boring with just you and me here PN.

Is this Aussie trying to take over OzPol because he can (again) offer to pay the money to run the show, appoint  Mods he can control and ban anybody he dislikes?

Does anybody remember the last time Aussie ran a  Political Forum?

I'd be bookmarking Bobby's site .. or the other ones available ...

Aussie is a renown Forum demolition team.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #15 - Dec 22nd, 2014 at 7:57pm

FD, I note a great many threads have been deleted.  Was this part of the process of cleaning Matty's mess up?

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #16 - Dec 22nd, 2014 at 8:37pm

Only just noticed this.  I really ought ignore it, but if I do, it just sits there, unchallenged, and people may actually believe it.

Quote:
Is this Aussie trying to take over OzPol because he can (again) offer to pay the money to run the show, appoint  Mods he can control and ban anybody he dislikes?

The last person who wanted me to pay for a Forum was Deep Thought.  He wanted $5,000.00.  While I had that in my pocket, it stayed right there.  If I wanted to do what you assert, I could easily have done so.

Quote:
Does anybody remember the last time Aussie ran a  Political Forum?

I'm sure many do, and most, in hindsight, will now see what I was trying to ward off.

Quote:
Aussie is a renown Forum demolition team.

History (facts) proves you wrong.  PA is still there standing tall among the rats in the sewers, Monk's joint, while small, is solid as a rock ~ any rock I've seen,  Debate & Relate is there, even after the stupid "Jack Doolan" crap which I justifiably attacked remorselessly, Little Ozzie Bloke's Forum is there and has been there for years before I joined, some others I'll keep to myself are thriving.....and best of all Neferti.....notwithstanding the very best PA (ie "Lucas" and NOIQ) has been able to throw at OzPol......it too is still standing tall.

What has happened is a monument to the balls of whoever it was who banned Mattywisk/jackmountain etc...because I reckon it is a guarantee they knew the arsehole would do exactly what he did.

My hope is that Members will rally around, support this site, not doubt its security and petition FD to implement those simple management changes which have been proposed, not only by me but also by Perceptions Now.

Now....let's compare that record with where you, and others have been.  Was it Cracker.....and was it Yahoo?  How are they going.......and guess what?  I was not at either of them.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #17 - Dec 22nd, 2014 at 10:35pm

freediver wrote on Dec 22nd, 2014 at 3:46pm:
Looks like we have some kind of hacker on the loose. I am looking into it. For the moment, please do not open any threads by Sarah, or by members with a name that is just a few commas or full stops. If a thread is failing to open, or if you see any threads with the most recent post by Sarah or a name that is just a few commas or full stops, please PM me noting the board name, the date of the post and the user name for the most recent post.

Global mods and board mods, please remove any of these threads without opening them.

If a thread goes missing, it is probably in quarantine. Please be patient while we get it cleaned up.

Hi FD,
The site is working well now.

Thanks for cleaning up the mess.

That hacker nearly wrecked your site.

Bobby.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Dec 22nd, 2014 at 10:54pm

longweekend58 wrote on Dec 22nd, 2014 at 6:02pm:
There are NO moderators around that ever do the job they are supposed to do.

aren't you lucky that is the case ......if they were you'd be permanently banned.  Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Dec 23rd, 2014 at 7:12am

Thanks Freediver, site fixed.....mission accomplished  Smiley

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Dec 23rd, 2014 at 7:41am

Freediver, did you have to delete all the threads with the hackers ID?

Is there any way you can reinstate  massive global eruptions
in Thinking Globally, years of work down the drain, shame!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #21 - Dec 23rd, 2014 at 9:00am

many blessings

check out the live cyber attacks underway here

http://map.ipviking.com/

Alert! Comcast Reporting Large-Scale Outages From Coast to Coast!

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1354180482/1230#1231

http://undergroundworldnews.com/2014/12/22/massive-cyber-attacks-being-launched-...

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: spam posts
Reply #22 - Dec 23rd, 2014 at 9:29am

Thanks for your feedback.

It turns out this was a very low-tech attack and easy to fix. I have restored all the affected threads. Let me know if I missed any.

If you see it happening again, please report the issue. Figure out who is doing it and remind members not to try to open threads that have been affected by that user.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #23 - Dec 23rd, 2014 at 12:43pm

freediver wrote on Dec 23rd, 2014 at 9:29am:

It turns out this was a very low-tech attack and easy to fix. I have restored all the affected threads. Let me know if I missed any.

If you see it happening again, please report the issue. Figure out who is doing it and remind members not to try to open threads that have been affected by that user.

This one is still out:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1419109058/60#71

IP Logged

perceptions_now
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth  WA
Reply #24 - Dec 23rd, 2014 at 12:54pm

Well, that's an "interesting idea", FD!
Perhaps you could elaborate on just how that could be done, particularly if it is a Sock, using an overseas Proxy Server?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #25 - Dec 23rd, 2014 at 5:46pm

perceptions_now wrote on Dec 23rd, 2014 at 12:54pm:

Well, that's an "interesting idea", FD!
Perhaps you could elaborate on just how that could be done, particularly if it is a Sock, using an overseas Proxy Server?

I've sent an alert to freediver and the GMods, so I wonder how long it takes for action?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #26 - Dec 23rd, 2014 at 7:05pm

Bobby, do you recall the thread title? I can't find any record of it.

Perce, I don't mean their name and address. Just the user name, so we can tell people not to open threads they have blocked up with spam.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #27 - Dec 24th, 2014 at 7:13am

freediver wrote on Dec 23rd, 2014 at 7:05pm:
Bobby, do you recall the thread title? I can't find any record of it.

The thread title was:

Longweekend's cult linked with paedophillia.

some text found on google:

3 days ago - 7 posts - ‎3 authors
Well what it does is show most fundy churches are linked to Hillsong ... green-slime however is treading a line that walks into slander and possible defamation and no moderator will changed that. Dear ... Dear Greens, that is blasphemy & heresy. In the middle ages you would have been burnt at the stake.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Dec 24th, 2014 at 7:29am

is anyone else having this problem....

first time I read the post... yours just now bobs..

only that name of the thread came up..

then just now the part about the text come up as well..

I have noticed this happening before....just once in  a while...

so you can infact reply to a post that has only part of the written message showing.....

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #29 - Dec 24th, 2014 at 9:14am

I don't remember it that way at all Aussie ... and neither does anyone else.  What we remember is Freediver kicking you out of PA and holding another election because you were simply incompetent.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #30 - Dec 24th, 2014 at 9:23am

AiA wrote on Dec 24th, 2014 at 9:14am:
I don't remember it that way at all Aussie ... and neither does anyone else.  What we remember is Freediver kicking you out of PA and holding another election because you were simply incompetent.

"Kicked out of PA."  Liar.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Dec 24th, 2014 at 9:25am

its interesting you say that AiA I have no reason to doubt you at all.....as you know I have never been a member even for a short while...

however I have been here a while and so has aussie...and so far I dont think I have seen aussie even borderline being banned let alone kick out of ozpol....maybe he has changed from that AWFUL GUY you remember......do you not believe in people changing????....

you know this is some grudge you are hanging on to

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Dec 24th, 2014 at 9:27am

Aussie wrote on Dec 24th, 2014 at 9:23am:

I was going to say you are still a member how come if you were kicked out. Cool..but thought I would pass on that one.... the bitterness clouds some folks minds..

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #33 - Dec 24th, 2014 at 9:34am

Oh excellent. Yet another thread turned into a PA shitslinging match.

Anyway, I just popped in to say I'm on holiday with my family so I missed the whole hacking kerfuffle. I won't be around again properly until after Christmas, so it's probably best to contact someone else.

I can't do this, but I'm doing it anyway.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #34 - Dec 24th, 2014 at 2:47pm

Would you prefer I say Freediver fired you? made you redundant

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Dec 24th, 2014 at 2:57pm

AiA wrote on Dec 24th, 2014 at 2:47pm:

Would you prefer I say Freediver fired you? made you redundant

well actually there is a difference.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

did he cancel his membership??????.....??... just asking..

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #36 - Dec 24th, 2014 at 3:06pm

Do I get the feeling AiA is a stalker of Aussie?

Check his posts folks!

Freediver take note!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Dec 24th, 2014 at 4:25pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Dec 24th, 2014 at 3:06pm:

Check his posts folks!

Freediver take note!

where have you been red.....where have you been... Grin Grin

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #38 - Dec 24th, 2014 at 4:26pm

cods wrote on Dec 24th, 2014 at 4:25pm:

Check his posts folks!

Freediver take note!

"Wheres you bin?"

I's bin in Gaol, but dont tell anyone!!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Dec 24th, 2014 at 4:37pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Dec 24th, 2014 at 4:26pm:
cods wrote on Dec 24th, 2014 at 4:25pm:

Check his posts folks!

Freediver take note!

"Wheres you bin?"

I's bin in Gaol, but dont tell anyone!!

and look what you have missed.. try to be good from now on

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #40 - Dec 24th, 2014 at 6:19pm

DPD
« Last Edit: Dec 24th, 2014 at 6:40pm by Neferti »  

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #41 - Dec 24th, 2014 at 6:23pm

That is so riddled with crap, it would take pages of boring correction.  Leave this garbage at PA, Nerferti.  Suffice to say Redneck, you are right on the money, and you have now seen another stalker keep up the "good" work.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #42 - Dec 24th, 2014 at 9:22pm

Neferti wrote on Dec 24th, 2014 at 6:19pm:
DPD

Folks....this the crap which is going on, and has been for a while.  Sorry it is here, but that is not my doing.  I will defend, even if that be politely, with the facts, as usual. 

As you can see, Neferti made her original Post at 5.19pm....riddled with outright lies.  I post saying so at about 5 minutes later, as you can see.

Then....at 5.40 PM, Neferti edits the lot, leaving 'DPD.'

Sheess!

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #43 - Dec 24th, 2014 at 11:12pm

Whenever Aussie lies about me or PA I will be there to counter it ... I promise you. For several years I stayed silent when I heard that Aussie was lying about me and PA here ... No more.
« Last Edit: Dec 25th, 2014 at 1:39am by AiA »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Dec 25th, 2014 at 6:13am

Aussie wrote on Dec 24th, 2014 at 6:23pm:
That is so riddled with crap, it would take pages of boring correction.  Leave this garbage at PA, Nerferti.  Suffice to say Redneck, you are right on the money, and you have now seen another stalker keep up the "good" work.

lies lies and damn lies.....aussie this really is going nowhere...claims and denials..

doesnt really make a lot of sense.

.those in the "know"members from the other forum...know who is telling the truth......

those on here can only gauge how they see you on this forum....and I dont see you as a liar......

what I do see is a lot of meaningless "CRAP"..your words...

because what else can you call it?????....

but apart from that... so far I havent seen one lie from aussie....at least not bad enough to cause this bottomless SAGA..of resentment....

when do the grown ups arrive from over there.....and realise this is neither the time nor place for this...bitching..

a merry xmas aussie and AiA peace to all..

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #45 - Dec 25th, 2014 at 8:16am

Merry Xmas Cods and the same to all the Ozpolitic members.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Dec 25th, 2014 at 8:21am

mantra wrote on Dec 25th, 2014 at 8:16am:
Merry Xmas Cods and the same to all the Ozpolitic members.

I was going to send you a message but didnt think ypou would bother with this today......the sun is coming out we had very heavy rain most of yesterday so I am  thinking a few will be relieved it looks like clearing up.,...all the best relax and be spoilt..

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #47 - Dec 25th, 2014 at 8:33am

cods wrote on Dec 25th, 2014 at 8:21am:
I was going to send you a message but didnt think ypou would bother with this today......the sun is coming out we had very heavy rain most of yesterday so I am  thinking a few will be relieved it looks like clearing up.,...all the best relax and be spoilt..

I don't like complaining on Xmas day, but I'm tired already and the day hasn't properly started. I'm still waiting for the time when I'm going to be spoiled Cods. I've spoilt my family so they expect a lot from me - my fault entirely. Still most of the preparation is done - so the rest of the day should be easier.

Christmas is important for a lot of people especially children, but for some of us it is just a huge waste of money and a lot of work.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Dec 25th, 2014 at 9:59am

mantra wrote on Dec 25th, 2014 at 8:33am:
cods wrote on Dec 25th, 2014 at 8:21am:

I don't like complaining on Xmas day, but I'm tired already and the day hasn't properly started. I'm still waiting for the time when I'm going to be spoiled Cods. I've spoilt my family so they expect a lot from me - my fault entirely. Still most of the preparation is done - so the rest of the day should be easier.

Christmas is important for a lot of people especially children, but for some of us it is just a huge waste of money and a lot of work.

be positive mantra and think its only one day out of 365....not bad... dont worry I whinge as well.. but I switch that off when i am with everyone..two grandsons popped in just now.. on their way to buy ice....I think they were hoping for the pressies but they can wait like everyone else...lol..its nice though and I love them dearly..will talk to my little men in Copenhagen around about 6.30 tonight via skype santa will have just been to their household..lol.. they a re expecting snow.. so we may see some of that....kind of special..my christmas cake looks a disaster.. the icing . bought premade is sort of sticky looking.. I am hoping no one will want any...

but the ham looked ok have sent that off with grandsons just hope it arrives without bouncing everywhere..lol..everything else is done that was my job.. just got to pack the car and get ready myself..

could do with a nap first but dont think that will happen...

IP Logged

The Mole
Gold Member

http://www.ozpolitic
.co/album/forum-atta
chments/y

Reply #49 - Dec 25th, 2014 at 11:41am

Merry Christmas to all .
« Last Edit: Dec 25th, 2014 at 1:00pm by The Mole »  

"Why Johnny Ringo, you look like someone just walked over your grave"

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #50 - Dec 29th, 2014 at 2:09am

cods wrote on Dec 24th, 2014 at 9:25am:

no grudge here - i only respond to Aussie's current lies about myself and PA.  no Aussie lies = no AiA response.  it is in Aussie's hands.
« Last Edit: Dec 29th, 2014 at 3:12am by AiA »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Dec 29th, 2014 at 7:25am

AiA wrote on Dec 29th, 2014 at 2:09am:
cods wrote on Dec 24th, 2014 at 9:25am:

no grudge here - i only respond to Aussie's current lies about myself and PA.  no Aussie lies = no AiA response.  it is in Aussie's hands.

it seems strange that only aussie tells all these lies you mention...why would he only tell lies about 3 certain members????... why doesnt he tell lies on here about ozpol members????....

some folks have selective memories...

and as us mere ozpol members do not have a clue what you are on about.....we cannot confirm who is correct...

why dont you ask aussie to come over to ...OVER THERE...and you meet each other at dawn.....and prove each others point......

its either a win win or a lose lose for one of you....

somehow you think your ego has been damaged by certain lies.........it is obviously HUGE otherwise you wouldnt keep referring to it..

Quote:
no Aussie lies = no AiA response.  it is in Aussie's hands.

what about his presumed lies you tell about HIM?...

this is the stalemate... mate... Roll Eyes

its either time to move on... or move back to .. OVER THERE.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #52 - Dec 30th, 2014 at 12:51am

is this board part of your therapy for Down's Syndrome cods?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Dec 30th, 2014 at 8:36am

AiA wrote on Dec 30th, 2014 at 12:51am:

my goodness you are sinking to the bottom of the barrel arent you...

is downs syndrome a crime where you come from????....how cruel...

I know someone with downs and a more beautiful person you couldnt come across...

loving and kind.. not a spiteful bone in his body...

I guess you won the jackpot when they were dishing out spiteful and cruel...

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #54 - Dec 30th, 2014 at 2:42pm

cods wrote on Dec 30th, 2014 at 8:36am:

I know someone with downs and a more beautiful person you couldnt come across...

You don't understand subtle Aussie humour (even from an Aussie in Atlanta) do you.  Grin Grin

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Dec 30th, 2014 at 2:54pm

Neferti wrote on Dec 30th, 2014 at 2:42pm:

You don't understand subtle Aussie humour (even from an Aussie in Atlanta) do you.  Grin Grin

what is subtle about DOWNS SYNDROME nef??>..

and in all the years I have lived here... I have never heard that used for humour before now...

so, please fill me in...

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #56 - Dec 30th, 2014 at 3:00pm

cods wrote on Dec 30th, 2014 at 2:54pm:

and in all the years I have lived here... I have never heard that used for humour before now...

so, please fill me in...

Do you really want me (or others) to explain it to you?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Dec 31st, 2014 at 4:10pm

Neferti wrote on Dec 30th, 2014 at 3:00pm:

so, please fill me in...

OH YES!

I need a good laugh. Angry Angry

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #58 - Dec 31st, 2014 at 4:19pm

Cods,

Stop fussing about stuff. You'll end up with an aneurism.

Hope you and yours have a prosperous,  happy and healthy 2015.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Dec 31st, 2014 at 4:24pm

Neferti wrote on Dec 31st, 2014 at 4:19pm:
Cods,

Stop fussing about stuff. You'll end up with an aneurism.

Hope you and yours have a prosperous,  happy and healthy 2015.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

so you have no explanation for your cruel comments....

I didnt think you would have.....

I have never heard of any aussie laughing at Downs.. only yourself.. you are a first...

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #60 - Dec 31st, 2014 at 4:41pm

Cods,

I WAS going to reply and typed up a very well thought out and informative response but I think you are too set in your ways to understand reason, so I deleted it and I am ignoring you.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Dec 31st, 2014 at 5:01pm

Neferti wrote on Dec 31st, 2014 at 4:41pm:
Cods,

I WAS going to reply and typed up a very well thought out and informative response but I think you are too set in your ways to understand reason, so I deleted it and I am ignoring you.

wish I could ignore you nef.. I am not made that way....

I know you have nothing.. but its ok...

you have to live with YOU.. not me..

I am not set in my ways at all... in fact i think I am pretty open minded for an oldie...so dont patronise...just to get off the hook..

you said it I didnt...and you would have done yourself more good had you said.. you take it back...

but even that was too hard...

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #62 - Dec 31st, 2014 at 6:17pm

so, please fill me in...

Yes please.  I'd like you Neferti, to explain it, thanks.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Dec 31st, 2014 at 6:37pm

Aussie wrote on Dec 31st, 2014 at 6:17pm:

so, please fill me in...

Yes please.  I'd like you Neferti, to explain it, thanks.

now youve done it aussie......she is probably researching and googling like mad...

there is no explanation... Grin Grin

you will now cop it.. as me and pansi have done in America.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #64 - Dec 31st, 2014 at 6:42pm

spam posts

People nail spam cans to posts ?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #65 - Dec 31st, 2014 at 6:45pm

Cods, I should have shut up and, as is my policy with this lot, allowed it to pass.  But.....then....end of 2014......why not.  Neferti will have no idea how to credibly explain it.

I promise to be a much better boy in 2015.....but, no emoticon in that year either.
« Last Edit: Dec 31st, 2014 at 8:04pm by Aussie »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Dec 31st, 2014 at 8:48pm

Aussie wrote on Dec 31st, 2014 at 6:45pm:
Cods, I should have shut up and, as is my policy with this lot, allowed it to pass.  But.....then....end of 2014......why not.  Neferti will have no idea how to credibly explain it.

I promise to be a much better boy in 2015.....but, no emoticon in that year either.

well we look forward to that.. as for the smilies....you are now at a disadvantage because you cant use them....he who complains loudly... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes he knows who he is! Wink Wink

cant help myself..

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #67 - Dec 31st, 2014 at 9:42pm

Spam threads? Undecided

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Jan 1st, 2015 at 9:45am

Setanta wrote on Dec 31st, 2014 at 9:42pm:
Spam threads? Undecided

perhaps you can explain   how Downs SYndrome is part of good old aussie humour...

once I know the answer to that I am sure the thread will get back on track..

aussie and I seem to be the only ones  who have never seen it used in  aussie humour..

can you humour us?just this once.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print