Send Topic Print
Distance is key (Read 522 times)
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Distance is key
Dec 16th, 2014 at 11:03pm

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/michael-david-hansen-jailed-fo...

For instance, I knew this guy.... He could hardly walk. The victim must have, unfortunately bless her soul, been too close for one would suppose completely innocent reasons.

Just a handicapped bloke- bad knee and head injury via motorbike accident.. My mum actually treated the guy in hospital up funnily enough: dad reckons don't tell but she would know by now of course.

He liked talking. They said compulsive liar in this article and possibly that could be true- a seemingly nice guy but you just talk and move on ya know!

Enough about him. I never met the woman but neighbours said they had seen her down the shops. She did look very beautiful and arty...and smart with a gentle spirit RIP Genevieve from Dianella!

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Re: Distance is key
Reply #1 - Dec 17th, 2014 at 10:15pm

And it's relevance to Defence issues is?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Re: Distance is key
Reply #2 - Feb 18th, 2015 at 11:58am

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 17th, 2014 at 10:15pm:
And it's relevance to Defence issues is?   Roll Eyes

There's nutters out there with different motivations! This guy had a motorbike accident and a head injury-  the reason he couldn't move too well as I mentioned.

Didn't seem like a bad bloke actually... so the point I'm making is you can never be too careful and it pays to always keep your distance just in case.

I talked to him at the library heaps but that's the way it stayed: keep your distance.

Smiley

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print