Aussie    
  0 (0.0%)
SpecialShirtFront    
  0 (0.0%)

Total votes: 30
« Created by: True Blue... on: Dec 12th, 2014 at 4:37pm »

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23
Send Topic Print
New FOOD Moderator... (Read 13985 times)
Mattywisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: New FOOD Moderator...
Reply #195 - Dec 20th, 2014 at 9:24pm

Aussie wrote on Dec 20th, 2014 at 9:19pm:
Mattywisk wrote on Dec 20th, 2014 at 9:11pm:
Aussie wrote on Dec 20th, 2014 at 9:10pm:
I'll set it out again just for you jackmountain.....oh, bugger...there I go again......must be early Alzheimers sorry ~ Mattywisk.

1.  How did you manage to 'OK' it, given the vote was contaminated with sock votes?

2.  Are you seriously telling us you selected who would Co-Mod with you, and that freediver went along with it?

3.  Further more...why do you need a Co-Mod on such a very quiet Board?

Another childish post Ooopsies.

No.....all very relevant questions going (in a minor way given the relevant current insignificance of the Food Board) to the core of the Management of this Forum.

Care to answer?

I told you that I would not respond to any childish posts that you make. Are you having a problem with basic comprehension. Maybe you are having a problem reading your own posts.

Restructure and try again.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #196 - Dec 20th, 2014 at 9:26pm

Mattywisk wrote on Dec 20th, 2014 at 9:15pm:
mantra wrote on Dec 20th, 2014 at 9:09pm:
Mattywisk wrote on Dec 20th, 2014 at 8:59pm:
Delusional much.

I am sure George is a big boy and doesn't need your helping hand he seems to have more brains than you.

Didn't you give a sobbing and threatening farewell or two or three not so long ago, yet here you are back already.

Still school will resume in another 6 weeks or so and you'll be gone again. Don't worry about another goodbye and you'll never return to this cruel place ever ever again. I think everyone here would know your word means nothing.

No I never gave a sobbing and threatening farewell at all. I asked to leave this forum and gandaft wanted to be a smart ass.

Your childish condescending posts don't wash me me dear. You are clearly just a bitter old woman as they are the only type of posts you seem to be capable of making.

Maybe you should take some time off from the forum like I did and have a sabbatical, you need one, and who knows you may mature and people will actually like you.

Blaaaaady hell!  Are seriously going to attempt to tell us (given there is a record of what you posted) that you were not demanding that the GMods (not just Gandalf) delete your account....and that you did so in a manner which was threatening to the on-going welfare of this Forum?

Make that Question # 5.

IP Logged

The Mole
Gold Member

http://www.ozpolitic
.co/album/forum-atta
chments/y

Reply #197 - Dec 20th, 2014 at 9:30pm

Please let's all get along-- Christmas is not the time for these silly little shitfights..?   Undecided Smiley

"Why Johnny Ringo, you look like someone just walked over your grave"

IP Logged

Mattywisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #198 - Dec 20th, 2014 at 9:31pm

Aussie wrote on Dec 20th, 2014 at 9:26pm:
Delusional much.

I am sure George is a big boy and doesn't need your helping hand he seems to have more brains than you.

Didn't you give a sobbing and threatening farewell or two or three not so long ago, yet here you are back already.

Still school will resume in another 6 weeks or so and you'll be gone again. Don't worry about another goodbye and you'll never return to this cruel place ever ever again. I think everyone here would know your word means nothing.

No I never gave a sobbing and threatening farewell at all. I asked to leave this forum and gandaft wanted to be a smart ass.

Your childish condescending posts don't wash me me dear. You are clearly just a bitter old woman as they are the only type of posts you seem to be capable of making.

Maybe you should take some time off from the forum like I did and have a sabbatical, you need one, and who knows you may mature and people will actually like you.

Blaaaaady hell!  Are seriously going to attempt to tell us (given there is a record of what you posted) that you were not demanding that the GMods (not just Gandalf) delete your account....and that you did so in a manner which was threatening to the on-going welfare of this Forum?

Make that Question # 5.

Lol yes I read your dramatic link - care to post it again it has absolutely nothing to do with this thread but it would be great for another laugh..

IP Logged

Mattywisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #199 - Dec 20th, 2014 at 9:31pm

The Mole wrote on Dec 20th, 2014 at 9:30pm:
Please let's all get along-- Christmas is not the time for these silly little shitfights..?   Undecided Smiley

AMEN to that.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #200 - Dec 20th, 2014 at 9:33pm

OK, after 5 minutes of Matty, BO is looking like a good mod .... enjoy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Mattywisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #201 - Dec 20th, 2014 at 9:36pm

John Smith wrote on Dec 20th, 2014 at 9:33pm:
OK, after 5 minutes of Matty, BO is looking like a good mod .... enjoy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

*Gives John a big Hug*

IP Logged

The Mole
Gold Member

http://www.ozpolitic
.co/album/forum-atta
chments/y

Reply #202 - Dec 20th, 2014 at 9:37pm

They will both do very well..as would have Monk if it had went that way..  Huh

"Why Johnny Ringo, you look like someone just walked over your grave"

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #203 - Dec 20th, 2014 at 9:38pm

Mattywisk wrote on Dec 20th, 2014 at 9:31pm:
Delusional much.

Make that Question # 5.

Lol yes I read your dramatic link - care to post it again it has absolutely nothing to do with this thread but it would be great for another laugh..

HERE you go.

You still want to deny you made sinister Threats if your pathetic demand was not net?

That's Question # 6.

IP Logged

Mattywisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #204 - Dec 20th, 2014 at 9:48pm

Aussie wrote on Dec 20th, 2014 at 9:38pm:
Mattywisk wrote on Dec 20th, 2014 at 9:31pm:
Delusional much.

Make that Question # 5.

HERE you go.

You still want to deny you made sinister Threats if your pathetic demand was not net?

That's Question # 6.

And still no answer as your post was childish.
Do try and vet them before you post.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #205 - Dec 20th, 2014 at 10:09pm

I reckon my work here is done.

IP Logged

Mattywisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #206 - Dec 20th, 2014 at 10:10pm

Aussie wrote on Dec 20th, 2014 at 10:09pm:
I reckon my work here is done.

I reckon you can't ask a basic question without a childish rant just like mantra.

Are you two , you know, well, sleeping together ?

IP Logged

Mattywisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #207 - Dec 20th, 2014 at 10:12pm

I only ask because of the way you both carry on when the other is called a child because they posted like one.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #208 - Dec 20th, 2014 at 11:09pm

Reading this thread I am grateful that neither Aussie nor George post at PA anymore.  The lies, the abuse really got to be too much ...

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #209 - Dec 20th, 2014 at 11:12pm

AiA wrote on Dec 20th, 2014 at 11:09pm:
Reading this thread I am grateful that neither Aussie nor George post at PA anymore.  The lies, the abuse really got to be too much ...

really?  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I went the other way

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23
Send Topic Print