Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Send Topic Print
Newborn Baby Tossed Down Sydney Drain (Read 7550 times)
Black Orchid
Gold Member

Re: Newborn Baby Tossed Down Sydney Drain
Reply #30 - Nov 23rd, 2014 at 4:21pm

I was starting to think I was going nuts lol.

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #31 - Nov 23rd, 2014 at 4:26pm

Black Orchid wrote on Nov 23rd, 2014 at 3:00pm:
____ wrote on Nov 23rd, 2014 at 2:49pm:
Black Orchid wrote on Nov 23rd, 2014 at 2:35pm:
I hope she is named and shamed.  What she did was appalling.  Tossing the baby through a small hole in a concrete slab at the side of a freeway took some thought.

And what is this is post natal depression. How does a witch hunt help the situation?

I could maybe understand post natal depression if the mother lashed out and hurt the child or just dumped it somewhere ...  but dropping the baby down a small concrete hole in a deep drain alongside a freeway on a 40 degree day shows forethought and a deeply evil intent.

Here is a better pic of the location.  Hardly a spur of the moment act of frustration.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Nov 23rd, 2014 at 7:01pm

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Nov 23rd, 2014 at 7:30pm

Good grief. Why on earth wouldn't you just give the little bub up for adoption.
Maybe post natal psychosis.
If not,  a truly evil act

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #34 - Nov 23rd, 2014 at 7:43pm

It is a sad reflection on any society when anyone would choose to throw away a new born.... there must be a better way...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Nov 23rd, 2014 at 8:05pm

Rocketanski wrote on Nov 23rd, 2014 at 2:54pm:
The baby looks Asian.

Fine - I'm open to adopting one.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Nov 23rd, 2014 at 8:06pm

Rocketanski wrote on Nov 23rd, 2014 at 3:00pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 23rd, 2014 at 2:57pm:
Rocketanski wrote on Nov 23rd, 2014 at 2:54pm:
The baby looks Asian.

And the blanket looks colourful.

Both completely irrelevant comments, though.
Big baby is getting his racial sensibilities tickled and he doesn't like it. Greens win mentioned quality controlled breeding and licencing. How about not importing immigrants who throw babies down drains?

You, sir - are a prick.....

Actually - all babies look much like that  - you obviously have had none and value them as nothing.

Not worth the air you breathe and unworthy of the title 'Human Being.'
« Last Edit: Nov 23rd, 2014 at 9:19pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Nov 23rd, 2014 at 9:25pm

... wrote on Nov 23rd, 2014 at 3:12pm:
4th trimester abortion is a womans right you misogynist scum. 

Sadly - that is true.. a woman can abandon a child - a man cannot..... legally....

As an abandoned child and then an abandoned father, I would take any and all children in.... but that's subjective...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #38 - Nov 23rd, 2014 at 9:46pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 23rd, 2014 at 9:25pm:

Sadly - that is true.. a woman can abandon a child - a man cannot..... legally....

As an abandoned child and then an abandoned father, I would take any and all children in.... but that's subjective...

Do you have an age limit? My mum thinks for some reason that I'm her child. Will you be my dad if I need one? I can be a rebellious teenager for you. Pinch your Scotch and make you feel you have Alzheimer's.

edit: I'll even let you read me Plato and Homer when you put me to bed(drunk on your Scotch). How can you pass up that deal, Grap?
« Last Edit: Nov 23rd, 2014 at 9:51pm by Setanta »  

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #39 - Nov 23rd, 2014 at 10:04pm

Setanta wrote on Nov 23rd, 2014 at 9:46pm:

Do you have an age limit? My mum thinks for some reason that I'm her child. Will you be my dad if I need one? I can be a rebellious teenager for you. Pinch your Scotch and make you feel you have Alzheimer's.

edit: I'll even let you read me Plato and Homer when you put me to bed(drunk on your Scotch). How can you pass up that deal, Grap?

Maybe you should consider your adoption by a homosexual couple. I have in mind Princess Herbert and Lost-weak-end 58. Please consider.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #40 - Nov 23rd, 2014 at 10:09pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Nov 23rd, 2014 at 10:04pm:

Maybe you should consider your adoption by a homosexual couple. I have in mind Princess Herbert and Lost-weak-end 58. Please consider.

If they're up to having a little over Middle aged person freeloading off them and drinking their Scotch, I'm all for it. I'll even do the teen thing of looking after their IT.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #41 - Nov 23rd, 2014 at 10:20pm

Setanta wrote on Nov 23rd, 2014 at 10:09pm:

If they're up to having a little over Middle aged person freeloading off them and drinking their Scotch, I'm all for it. I'll even do the teen thing of looking after their IT.

Sold. You can be webmaster of their gay dating web page. They are usually too busy mimicking human procreational activities.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #42 - Nov 23rd, 2014 at 10:26pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Nov 23rd, 2014 at 10:20pm:

Sold. You can be webmaster of their gay dating web page. They are usually too busy mimicking human procreational activities.

Meh, I'm pretty easy going. Depending on the quality of the Scotch, and the quality of their female help, could be easy coming too.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #43 - Nov 23rd, 2014 at 10:32pm

Setanta wrote on Nov 23rd, 2014 at 10:26pm:
Laugh till you cry wrote on Nov 23rd, 2014 at 10:20pm:

Meh, I'm pretty easy going. Depending on the quality of the Scotch, and the quality of their female help, could be easy coming too.

Can you operate a video camera? The female help they offer will be a male cross dresser. You will have to be flexible in your demands.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #44 - Nov 23rd, 2014 at 10:57pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Nov 23rd, 2014 at 10:32pm:
Can you operate a video camera? The female help they offer will be a male cross dresser. You will have to be flexible in your demands.

Sure I can. David Jeffrey Spetch warned me about that, I'll have to be vigilant, is there a Child's Union?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Send Topic Print