Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
10% of Norwegian Women Have Been Raped by Muslim I (Read 7383 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: 10% of Norwegian Women Have Been Raped by Muslim I
Reply #60 - Nov 24th, 2014 at 12:12am

UnSubRocky wrote on Nov 23rd, 2014 at 7:41pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 22nd, 2014 at 11:50pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Nov 22nd, 2014 at 11:34pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 22nd, 2014 at 7:39pm:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Nov 22nd, 2014 at 9:25am:
however you play with the stats, muslims are noncompatible with the west

According to whom?  You?  You've got to be joking, right, Sprint?  Your opinion is tainted by your bigotry.    Roll Eyes

I have worked around Muslims. Lived around Muslims. And although their numbers are small where I live and work, the greater the number of Muslims and the greater their percentage where they reside, the greater the crime rate.

Announce that you are an atheist in front of them and see how long you last in a peaceful environment.

My experience is the exact reverse.  I have served with, in the Army, Muslims, I have studied with Muslims, I have worked with (not "around" them) Muslims, broken bread with them and never had a problem.  They've known I'm an Atheist  and it has never concerned them.

I don't doubt that someone with your attitudes may well have had problems but I wouldn't be blaming the Muslims for them.    Roll Eyes

I have been shot at by Muslims, been harassed at work by co-worker Muslims, hassled by Muslims at university because I had ham sandwiches, nearly had my head lopped off by a Muslim (because I didn't want to convert to his religion). And whilst I can work with a Muslim or two these days who didn't care about religion, I know that they make up like one in two Muslims who aren't passionate about religion to make it a problem for me.

And it was because of my agnostic "attitude" that got me into trouble with that other half of Muslims who do care about religion. And since I have a blonde haired teenaged daughter, she becomes (and became) a target of Muslim men. They (Muslim men) find the idea of white women with blonde hair as nothing but infidel sexual objects, who have no right to resist the advances of Islamic followers. It's the reason why there is an alleged 10% of Norwegian women who have experienced rape by Muslim immigrants.

But, go ahead, and bury your head back into the sand. Preferably the Saharan one.

Yes, all Muslims are the same, aren't they?   Roll Eyes

What I always like seeing is when someone resorts to personal abuse the moment their views are challenged.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Nov 24th, 2014 at 12:15am

Gee, why didn’t you just convert?

Those Musgrave Street businesses would be no good as eyewitnesses. They’d all be Taqiyya practicing Muslims now.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #62 - Nov 24th, 2014 at 1:11am

Reading and comprehension isn't one of your strong points, is it Brian?

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #63 - Nov 24th, 2014 at 9:33am

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 24th, 2014 at 12:12am:

Yes, all Muslims are the same, aren't they?   Roll Eyes

Yes Brian, ALL MOSLEMS are the same.

They are all moslems.

They are all Koran reverencing, Allah worshipping, Mohammed following, moslems.

THE LOGIC,
BEHIND REFERRING TO 'THE MOSLEM' AS A MOSLEM......

Yadda said....
Quote:

Dictionary;
Muslim = = a follower of Islam.

Google;
Shahada, confession of faith, of a muslim

"There is no god except for Allah alone; and Muhammad is the Apostle of Allah."

Today, many moslems - living in Australia - are insisting that we, Australians, must be forced to believe the incredible;

"I'm a moslem, and i worship Allah, and i revere Mohammed his messenger.
And i know that Allah calls for the enslavement and/or murder of all non-moslems - THROUGH JIHAD [religious fighting, when moslems have that 'opportunity'].

But i don't follow that part of my faith.

HONEST!"
             Grin

Dictionary;
incredible = =
1 impossible to believe.
2 difficult to believe; extraordinary.

"....the death of those who are killed for the cause of God gives more impetus to the cause, which continues to thrive on their blood."

ISLAMIC religious scholar, Sayyid Qutb

MURDER FOR ALLAH's CAUSE.....

"The Koran is our constitution"
"The Prophet Muhammad is our leader"
"Jihad is our path"
"AND DEATH FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH IS OUR MOST LOFTY ASPIRATION!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8NtiUMOFFg

Quote:

Oklahoma: Muslim attacks Christian with knife, says Muslims need to “step up” beheadings

Nov 21, 2014 06:31 pm | Robert Spencer

Where did Stepney get the idea that “more Muslims need to step up to the plate” and behead people?

Was it at his local mosque? And what mosque does he go to? Does anyone know? Does anyone care? “Man arrested, accused of slashing man after heated religious conversation,” by Dave Detling, KOCO.com, November 18, 2014

Google

All moslems are the same.

Every moslem is a follower of ISLAM, who is enthralled by the reputed deeds of Mohammed, and has respect of the laws and tenets of his MOSLEM nation.

If he did NOT, then that person would NOT be a moslem.

THE 'UNBELIEVABLE' 'SLANDER' AND THE 'MISREPRESENTATION' OF ISLAM [and of 'the moslem']
- WHICH 'EMANATES' FROM THE INERRANT KORAN.....

"....Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith."
Koran 2.98

"....those who reject Allah have no protector."
Koran 47.008
v. 8-11

"Fighting [against unbelievers] is prescribed for you, and [if] ye dislike it.....Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Koran 2.216

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain:...."
Koran 9.111

THE 'UNBELIEVABLE' 'SLANDER' AND THE 'MISREPRESENTATION' OF ISLAM [and of 'the moslem']
- WHICH 'EMANATES' FROM THE LIPS OF ISLAMIC LEADERS....

Quote:
Use children as troops, says cleric
January 18, 2007
SYDNEY'S most influential radical Muslim cleric has been caught on film calling Jews pigs and urging children to die for Allah.
Firebrand Sheik Feiz Mohammed, head of the Global Islamic Youth Centre in Liverpool [Australia], delivered the hateful rants on a collection of DVDs called the Death Series being sold in Australia and overseas.
.........Sheik Feiz says in the video.
"We want to have children and offer them as soldiers defending Islam. Teach them this: There is nothing more beloved to me than wanting to die as a mujahid (holy warrior). Put in their soft, tender hearts the zeal of jihad and a love of martyrdom."
An Australian citizen born in Sydney who has spent the past year living in Lebanon, Sheik Feiz was exposed this week in a British documentary Undercover Mosque.
......"The peak, the pinnacle, the crest, the highest point, the pivot, the summit of Islam is jihad," he declares in the film, before denouncing "kaffirs" (non-Muslims).

"Kaffir is the worst word ever written, a sign of infidelity, disbelief, filth, a sign of dirt."

......Sheik Feiz - who just two weeks ago said he felt like an "alien" in his own country - leads about 4000 followers through his Global Islamic Youth Centre in Sydney's southwest.
He also accused Australian authorities of being over-zealous in their approach to clerics like him.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,21074839-2,00.html
http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/014863.php

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #64 - Nov 24th, 2014 at 9:38am

Sop lets get back to those stats Yadda. Real or not?

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Nov 24th, 2014 at 12:27pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Nov 24th, 2014 at 9:38am:
Sop lets get back to those stats Yadda. Real or not?

Y's moved on. He wants someone else to lobby the Norwegian government to tell us the real stats.

Until we find out, Y's going to keep blaming Islam.

Problem solved.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print