Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Question for PUP supporters (Read 9254 times)
MumboJumbo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Question for PUP supporters
Nov 19th, 2014 at 10:10pm

Having seen all the shenanigans that have unfolded with this party, do you still support PUP? If the election were tomorrow, would you still vote PUP, or someone else?

See Profile For Update wrote on Jan 3rd, 2015 at 2:58pm:
Why the bugger did I get stuck on a planet chalked full of imbeciles?

IP Logged

Aussie

OzPolitic

Re: Question for PUP supporters
Reply #1 - Nov 20th, 2014 at 1:26pm

MumboJumbo wrote on Nov 19th, 2014 at 10:10pm:
Having seen all the shenanigans that have unfolded with this party, do you still support PUP? If the election were tomorrow, would you still vote PUP, or someone else?

I'd vote PUP in a nano-second.  Lambie is best out, and she is on the way out.  PUP has a good chance to take the balance of power in Qld where both major parties need a good kick in the gonads.

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Reply #2 - Nov 20th, 2014 at 2:10pm

I may have asked for this sub-forum to be created but it doesn't mean i voted for them...

Palmer says interesting things at times like provisional tax has always been a bugger, for instance.

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #3 - Nov 20th, 2014 at 2:16pm

Aussie wrote on Nov 20th, 2014 at 1:26pm:

I'd vote PUP in a nano-second.  Lambie is best out, and she is on the way out.  PUP has a good chance to take the balance of power in Qld where both major parties need a good kick in the gonads.

It's a seemingly confused message on CC. Sorting this out would go a very long way to giving their potential supporter base confidence however.

The confused CC message is not the only reason I didn't consider giving them a random pissed off vote: their non support for fibre internet was the other. Seeing as these are the only two issues I can count as significant then I don't see why they can't get a surge in numbers but I don't see them getting 10 percent or anything.

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

MumboJumbo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Nov 20th, 2014 at 7:21pm

BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Nov 20th, 2014 at 2:16pm:
The confused CC message is not the only reason I didn't consider giving them a random pissed off vote: their non support for fibre internet was the other. Seeing as these are the only two issues I can count as significant then I don't see why they can't get a surge in numbers but I don't see them getting 10 percent or anything.

Maybe start a FTTH party, then. You'd be the next PM in no time!

Who are they going to replace Lambie with - the big man himself? As far as I'm aware, Lambie's quite popular in the sunny state. Like ole Pauline.

IP Logged

Aussie

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - Nov 20th, 2014 at 9:11pm

MumboJumbo wrote on Nov 20th, 2014 at 7:21pm:

Who are they going to replace Lambie with - the big man himself? As far as I'm aware, Lambie's quite popular in the sunny state. Like ole Pauline.

If she jumps ship....she is not replaced.  She stays there as a non PUP Senator for the next 4.75 years.

That is the first time I have ever heard Tasmania described as the 'sunny state.'  Your reference to Pauline (a Queenslander) re-inforces the conclusion you reckon Lambie is a Queensland Senator.  Wot?

IP Logged

MumboJumbo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Nov 20th, 2014 at 9:20pm

Aussie wrote on Nov 20th, 2014 at 9:11pm:
That is the first time I have ever heard Tasmania described as the 'sunny state.'  Your reference to Pauline (a Queenslander) re-inforces the conclusion you reckon Lambie is a Queensland Senator.  Wot?

Whoops. Brain freeze. She just reminded me so much of Pauline!

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #7 - Nov 21st, 2014 at 1:36am

MumboJumbo wrote on Nov 20th, 2014 at 7:21pm:

OK buddy: bugger the kids and give em copper with your vote then!

IP Logged

MumboJumbo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Nov 24th, 2014 at 7:05pm

BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Nov 21st, 2014 at 1:36am:

Why so touchy? I'm dead serious. You'd be even more popular than the sex party. Although hopefully they wouldn't support buggering the kids...

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #9 - Nov 25th, 2014 at 3:32pm

And yet Palmer is even worse than the main parties. He treats the electorate like complete mugs with backflips left right and centre, and arrogantly marching out of any interview in which the reporter dares ask perfectly legitimate questions about his Chinese business dealings - which as an elected representative the people have a right to know. He stands for absolutely nothing, and makes the major parties look like paragons of principle and integrity.

He is a disgrace to our political institution - and thats really saying something.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #10 - Nov 25th, 2014 at 4:17pm

I will be very interested to see how PUP goes in the Victorian election.

Litmus test!

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Aussie

OzPolitic

Reply #11 - Nov 25th, 2014 at 4:42pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 25th, 2014 at 3:32pm:

And yet Palmer is even worse than the main parties. He treats the electorate like complete mugs with backflips left right and centre, and arrogantly marching out of any interview in which the reporter dares ask perfectly legitimate questions about his Chinese business dealings - which as an elected representative the people have a right to know. He stands for absolutely nothing, and makes the major parties look like paragons of principle and integrity.

He is a disgrace to our political institution - and thats really saying something.

I want Campbell Newmann's arse on a platter, please, Clive.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #12 - Nov 25th, 2014 at 5:02pm

Aussie wrote on Nov 25th, 2014 at 4:42pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 25th, 2014 at 3:32pm:

I want Campbell Newmann's arse on a platter, please, Clive.

An admirable goal of course, but Palmer's no better. He's just as corrupt and morally bankrupt as Newman's lot.

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #13 - Nov 26th, 2014 at 9:31am

MumboJumbo wrote on Nov 24th, 2014 at 7:05pm:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Nov 21st, 2014 at 1:36am:

Why so touchy? I'm dead serious. You'd be even more popular than the sex party. Although hopefully they wouldn't support buggering the kids...

** copper internet rules

Yeh, dad told me!!

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #14 - Nov 26th, 2014 at 6:28pm

I think you have your (possibly copper) wires crossed SFH

Quote:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print