Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
General John Allen was coalition commander in Afgh (Read 1530 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
General John Allen was coalition commander in Afgh
Oct 31st, 2014 at 8:39am

General John Allen was coalition commander in Afghanistan from 2011-2013.

Quote:
“US Envoy: To Defeat ISIS, We Must Highlight ‘Our Profound Respect’ for Islam,”

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/us-envoy-defeat-isis-we-m...

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/10/us-envoy-to-defeat-the-islamic-state-we-must-t...

Cry

I would venture, that the only people who hate General John Allen more than people like myself, are the Taliban.

!!!!

General John Allen, should retire his [military] commission, and go into US politics.

He would fit right in!

And he could then announce his candidacy, for President of the USA, in 2016.

I'm sure that he would have a good chance of being elected [in the USA today]!

!!!!

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

wally1
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: General John Allen was coalition commander in Afgh
Reply #1 - Oct 31st, 2014 at 9:21am

Pity the Taliban didnt kill him.

He was probabaly sitting behind his desk while is fellow americans died on the battle lines.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #2 - Oct 31st, 2014 at 9:26am

Sounds like a reasonable position to take. Counter extremist elements of Islam by reinforcing the perspective amongst moderate Muslims that its not about attacking Islam but instead extremism

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #3 - Oct 31st, 2014 at 9:55am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 31st, 2014 at 9:26am:
Sounds like a reasonable position to take. Counter extremist elements of Islam by reinforcing the perspective amongst moderate Muslims that its not about attacking Islam but instead extremism

Nonsense - we must declare war on 1.5 billion people, thats the only way.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #4 - Oct 31st, 2014 at 10:11am

wally1 wrote on Oct 31st, 2014 at 9:21am:

Pity the Taliban didnt kill him.

No argument.

I despise such people.

[i know, its a surprise!!!     Smiley   ]

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #5 - Oct 31st, 2014 at 10:17am

polite_gandalf wrote on Oct 31st, 2014 at 9:55am:

We should 'confine' moslems, to their own [moslem majority] nations.

No moslem, should have a 'right' to reside in any western hemisphere nation, imo.

Let moslems take sanctuary, among other moslems, and within other moslem nations.

My God destroy me, if i do not forgive every moslem who sincerely renounces [and publicly denounces] ISLAM.

And, God destroy every moslem.

« Last Edit: Oct 31st, 2014 at 10:22am by Yadda »  

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #6 - Oct 31st, 2014 at 11:49pm

You really are an Old Testament Christian, aren't you, Y?

I wonder why Moses, Soren, et al, aren't criticising you for calling yourself a Christian and holding such Old Testament views?  Afterall, they maintain that Christ repudiated The Old Testament.

What's your view on the relevance of The Old Testament to Christianity?

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

wally1
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Nov 1st, 2014 at 7:01am

Yadda wrote on Oct 31st, 2014 at 10:17am:
polite_gandalf wrote on Oct 31st, 2014 at 9:55am:

We should 'confine' moslems, to their own [moslem majority] nations.

No moslem, should have a 'right' to reside in any western hemisphere nation, imo.

Let moslems take sanctuary, among other moslems, and within other moslem nations.

My God destroy me, if i do not forgive every moslem who sincerely renounces [and publicly denounces] ISLAM.

And, God destroy every moslem.

Which is your God?

Jesus God?

The spirit God?

The God who is one but is 3 in 1?

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Nov 1st, 2014 at 10:35pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 31st, 2014 at 11:49pm:

I wonder why Moses, Soren, et al, aren't criticising you for calling yourself a Christian and holding such Old Testament views?  Afterall, they maintain that Christ repudiated The Old Testament.

That there is no jihad waged in its name.

Can't say the same for Islam.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #9 - Nov 2nd, 2014 at 12:59am

Soren wrote on Nov 1st, 2014 at 10:35pm:

Sorry, can't quite see the relevance to the question I asked, Soren.

Why are you such a hypocrite and letting Yadda off the hook on his apparently unChristian, Christian views?    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Nov 2nd, 2014 at 9:56pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 2nd, 2014 at 12:59am:

Why are you such a hypocrite and letting Yadda off the hook on his apparently unChristian, Christian views? 

No Australian Christian is waging holy war (equivalent of jihad) on the basis of OT principles. Or NT principles, for that matter.

Australian Muslims are waging jihad on the basis of the Koran and Mohammed's example.

Geddit?

Yadda is expressing complete contempt for jihadis - anyone who takes Islam's command to wage jihad against the kuffar to heart.
I do not see how that contempt is misplaced.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #11 - Nov 3rd, 2014 at 12:01am

Soren wrote on Nov 2nd, 2014 at 9:56pm:

Why are you such a hypocrite and letting Yadda off the hook on his apparently unChristian, Christian views? 

No Australian Christian is waging holy war (equivalent of jihad) on the basis of OT principles. Or NT principles, for that matter.

Australian Muslims are waging jihad on the basis of the Koran and Mohammed's example.

Geddit?

Yadda is expressing complete contempt for jihadis - anyone who takes Islam's command to wage jihad against the kuffar to heart.

Even if he uses The Old Testament to support his views while proclaiming himself to be a Christian?  Yet you've claimed Christ repudiated The Old Testament, Soren.  Therefore, how can Yadda be a Christian?   Surely he is bring your religion into disrepute and if, as has been claimed, all Christians should be controlling what all other Christians do, you're failing to control his antics in the name of your religion!    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #12 - Nov 3rd, 2014 at 7:17am

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 3rd, 2014 at 12:01am:

Geddit?

Even if he uses The Old Testament to support his views while proclaiming himself to be a Christian?  Yet you've claimed Christ repudiated The Old Testament, Soren.  Therefore, how can Yadda be a Christian?   Surely he is bring your religion into disrepute and if, as has been claimed, all Christians should be controlling what all other Christians do, you're failing to control his antics in the name of your religion!    Roll Eyes

You have a mania for ze kontroll.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #13 - Nov 4th, 2014 at 12:39am

Soren wrote on Nov 3rd, 2014 at 7:17am:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 3rd, 2014 at 12:01am:

Geddit?

You have a mania for ze kontroll.

So, you're just being hypocritical then, I take it, Soren?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #14 - Nov 4th, 2014 at 10:12pm

Geddit?

Probably because Australian Christians have more sense thankfully. They don't firebomb abortion clinics or violently target homosexuals. Real Australian Christians don't pray for the destruction of those who follow a different path. Something we all can be thankful for

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print