Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
A Muslim defines extremism... (Read 3176 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: A Muslim defines extremism...
Reply #15 - Oct 31st, 2014 at 7:09am

Yadda wrote on Oct 31st, 2014 at 12:23am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 31st, 2014 at 12:12am:
You keep trying, Y. You’re under orders from your prophet, remember.

Quote:
A Moslem is lower than a pig imo.

Quote:
Moslems should be forced to abandon Islam or face indefinite detention in the desert.

Quote:
Ban them.

Why don't you use MY words ?

Yadda said....

Quote:

Every moslem in Australia [and indeed, every moslem on the planet], by self declaring as a moslem, is self declaring a criminal intent [by our laws] against local non-moslems.

ISLAM is a criminal compact among moslems, to wage a violent 'religious' war against non-moslems ['unbelievers'].

TRUTH.

All cognisant moslems themselves, know this to be true, and deny and hide this criminal intent from their non-moslem host communities.

ISLAM'S own manifesto [the Koran]
makes 'lawful' [and encourages extreme violence and] the murder of those who do not believe, as moslems believe.

e.g.
The law of ISLAM, declares all mankind who reject ISLAM, to be the servants of SATAN, and therefore WORTHY OF DEATH. [Koran 4.74-76]

In that single 'inerrant' proposition, ISLAM makes moslem 'religious' violence [against those who are not moslems] 'LAWFUL' [AND, also makes the murder of those who are not moslems 'LAWFUL'] !

"....Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith."
Koran 2.98

"....those who reject Allah have no protector."
Koran 47.008
v. 8-11

".......And why should ye not fight in the cause of Allah and of those who, being weak, are ill-treated (and oppressed)?- Men, women, and children, whose cry is: "Our Lord! Rescue us from this town, whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from thee one who will protect; and raise for us from thee one who will help!"
Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who reject Faith Fight in the cause of Evil: So fight ye against the friends of Satan: feeble indeed is the cunning of Satan."
Koran 4.74-76

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

Dictionary;
Muslim = = a follower of Islam.

MAINSTREAM ISLAMIC LAW, makes 'lawful', the killing of those who do not believe, as moslems believe.

ISLAMIC LAW....
"Ibn 'Umar related that the Messenger of Allah, upon whom be peace, said, "I have been ordered to kill the people until they testify that there is no god except Allah, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer and pay the zakah. If they do that, their blood and wealth are protected from me save by the rights of Islam. Their reckoning will be with Allah." (Related by al-Bukhari and Muslim.) "
fiqhussunnah/fus1_06

ISLAMIC LAW....
"Ibn 'Abbas reported that the Prophet said: "The bare essence of Islam and the basics of the religion are three [acts], upon which Islam has been established. Whoever leaves one of them becomes an unbeliever and his blood may legally be spilled. [The acts are:] Testifying that there is no God except Allah, the obligatory prayers, and the fast of Ramadan."...."
fiqhussunnah/#3.110

n.b.
"Whoever......becomes an unbeliever.....his blood may legally be spilled."

AND THAT MURDEROUS HATRED OF THOSE WHO DO NOT BELIEVE, AS MOSLEMS BELIEVE,

....IS BEING TAUGHT TO MOSLEM CHILDREN - IN AUSTRALIA - TODAY - AS BEING A 'LAWFUL' CONDITION FOR A 'SOCIETY'.

AND THAT POSITION IS BEING TAUGHT TO MOSLEM CHILDREN - IN AUSTRALIA -, BY MAINSTREAM ISLAM, AND BY THE MAINSTREAM MOSLEM COMMUNITY.      [....blatant and bare faced denials withstanding!]

e.g.
Muslims brainwash children in Australia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krk5piUzp1E

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Oct 31st, 2014 at 7:15am

000l;po23.l;freediver wrote on Oct 30th, 2014 at 7:23pm:
Anyone care to guess what this "simple definition" is?

The error in his 'simple definition' is that this 'balance' is on a sliding scale instead of a fixed point.

This is because Muslim (euphemism: 'minorities') cultural sensitivities must be 'protected' at all cost, regardless of how much their Islamic practices differ from that of the mainstream.

Hence animal cruelty laws are waived with regard to halal slaughter so as not to upset Muslim sensitivities.

Hence the wearing of burqas is allowed in our national parliament so as not to upset Muslim sensitivities.

Hence the smoking of hookahs by Turks and others at public cafes is allowed so as not to upset Muslim sensitivities.

Hence public swimming pools are closed to the kaffir Australians in order to allow Muslim women to have their 'modesty' protected ...

Etc etc. There will be more of this 'exceptionalism' as times goes on.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #17 - Oct 31st, 2014 at 8:05am

Quote:

Quote:
Moslems should be forced to abandon Islam or face indefinite detention in the desert.

Quote:
Ban them.

K,

I am an extremist.

I've been radicalised, by studying ISLAM and by reading ISLAM's foundation religious texts [and by observing the 'rightly guided' behaviour of moslems].

THE RELIGION OF PEACE

http://thereligionofpeace.com/

K,

Can't you see, that Yadda is yet another victim of the rampant ISLAMOPHOBIA that we see everywhere !!!

K,

I need your support and sympathy!!!!

Smiley

Mild mannered - Mohammed Morsi -
Ex-President of Egypt

"The Koran is our constitution"
"The Prophet Muhammad is our leader"
"Jihad is our path"
"AND DEATH FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH IS OUR MOST LOFTY ASPIRATION!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8NtiUMOFFg

YT
KILLING OF NON-MUSLIMS IS LEGITIMATE
"...when we say innocent people, we mean moslems."
"....[not accepting ISLAM] is a crime against God."
"...If you are a non-moslem, then you are guilty of not believing in God."
"...as a moslem....i must have hatred towards everything which is non-ISLAM."
"...[moslems] allegiance is always with the moslems, so i will never condemn a moslem for what he does."
"...Britain has always been Dar al Harb [the Land of War]"
"...no, i could never condemn a moslem brother, i would never condemn a moslem brother. I will always stand with my moslem brother....whether he is an oppresser or the oppressed."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maHSOB2RFm4

IMAGE...
London

Rejecting ISLAM, is an insult to Allah's perfect religion.

Moslems on London streets, openly demanding their right to exercise their 'freedom of religion',
.....the 'religious' right of the moslem,        ...to kill people who do not believe as they [moslems] believe.

THOSE PLACARDS, AT A MOSLEM STREET PROTEST IN LONDON READ.....

"Slay those who insult Islam"
"Behead those who insult Islam"
"Massacre those who insult Islam"
"Butcher those who mock Islam"

"Europe you will pay, demolition is on its way"
"Europe you will pay, extermination is on its way"
"Exterminate those who slander Islam"
"Europe is the cancer, Islam is the answer"
"Islam will dominate the world"
"Freedom go to hell"
"Europe take some lessons from 9/11"
"Be prepared for the real Holocaust"
"BBC = British Blasphemic Crusaders"
i
+++

K,

THE MOSLEMS, ARE HERE IN AUSTRALIA TOO!!!!

IMAGE....

"Behead those who insult ISLAM"

Islamic Protest - IN AUSTRALIA - on the streets of Sydney from Hyde Park to George Streets, September 15, 2012.

K,

I'm traumatised
by the presence of all of the moslems in Australia, that i am surrounded by!!!!

Cheesy             Cheesy             Cheesy            

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Oct 31st, 2014 at 8:51am

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Ban them.

I don’t want to offend, Y.

But how’s this for an example of spineless apologism?

Quote:
One law for all.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Oct 31st, 2014 at 8:51am

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Ban them.

I don’t want to offend, Y.

But how’s this for an example of spineless apologism?

Quote:
One law for all.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Oct 31st, 2014 at 9:21am

Yadda wrote on Oct 31st, 2014 at 8:05am:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Ban them.

K,

I am an extremist.

I've been radicalised, by studying ISLAM and by reading ISLAM's foundation religious texts [and by observing the 'rightly guided' behaviour of moslems].

THE RELIGION OF PEACE

http://thereligionofpeace.com/

K,

Can't you see, that Yadda is yet another victim of the rampant ISLAMOPHOBIA that we see everywhere !!!

K,

I need your support and sympathy!!!!

Smiley

Mild mannered - Mohammed Morsi -
Ex-President of Egypt

"The Koran is our constitution"
"The Prophet Muhammad is our leader"
"Jihad is our path"
"AND DEATH FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH IS OUR MOST LOFTY ASPIRATION!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8NtiUMOFFg

YT
KILLING OF NON-MUSLIMS IS LEGITIMATE
"...when we say innocent people, we mean moslems."
"....[not accepting ISLAM] is a crime against God."
"...If you are a non-moslem, then you are guilty of not believing in God."
"...as a moslem....i must have hatred towards everything which is non-ISLAM."
"...[moslems] allegiance is always with the moslems, so i will never condemn a moslem for what he does."
"...Britain has always been Dar al Harb [the Land of War]"
"...no, i could never condemn a moslem brother, i would never condemn a moslem brother. I will always stand with my moslem brother....whether he is an oppresser or the oppressed."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maHSOB2RFm4

IMAGE...
http://www.zionism-israel.com/ezine/Isllam2.jpg
London

Rejecting ISLAM, is an insult to Allah's perfect religion.

Moslems on London streets, openly demanding their right to exercise their 'freedom of religion',
.....the 'religious' right of the moslem,        ...to kill people who do not believe as they [moslems] believe.

THOSE PLACARDS, AT A MOSLEM STREET PROTEST IN LONDON READ.....

"Slay those who insult Islam"
"Behead those who insult Islam"
"Massacre those who insult Islam"
"Butcher those who mock Islam"

"Europe you will pay, demolition is on its way"
"Europe you will pay, extermination is on its way"
"Exterminate those who slander Islam"
"Europe is the cancer, Islam is the answer"
"Islam will dominate the world"
"Freedom go to hell"
"Europe take some lessons from 9/11"
"Be prepared for the real Holocaust"
"BBC = British Blasphemic Crusaders"

+++

K,

THE MOSLEMS, ARE HERE IN AUSTRALIA TOO!!!!

IMAGE....
http://resources2.news.com.au/images/2014/08/27/1227038/812722-d0870956-2cc7-11e...

"Behead those who insult ISLAM"

Islamic Protest - IN AUSTRALIA - on the streets of Sydney from Hyde Park to George Streets, September 15, 2012.

K,

I'm traumatised
by the presence of all of the moslems in Australia, that i am surrounded by!!!!

Cheesy             Cheesy             Cheesy            

You know, at the risk of sounding sincere, I’ll offer you my thoughts, Y.

I have not personally seen the  Muslim thing in England, but I’ve read a bit. I do think there’s a problem with Muslim extremism in the UK.

The UK gets a lot of immigrants from Pakistan and Central Asia. Australia gets most of its Muslim immigrants from the Middle East: Iraq, Iran, Syria and, in particular, Lebanon.

Those who come to Australia are largely secular. The Iraqis, Syrians and Iranians are middle class, educated and professional - most escaped due to political persecution. Iran, in particular, has a huge left-wing secular element - all illegal, of course. The Lebs are largely hicks from rural areas. Anyway, most of the first wave of Lebs were Christians. We’ve only got Muslim Lebs in the last decade or so. We have a few Afghanis, but they seem very different to me, based on their tribe/language. I’ve met few religious Afghanis, but that doesn’t mean fundamentalists aren’t out there.

Many Muslims in the UK are newly religious. They’re often young Pakistanis from conservative, and often secular, families. The UK has a number of well organised,l fundamentalist movements. There are a few individuals like this in Australia, but they are not well organised. Most of the radicals we get here work in isolation and get their ideas from the internet.

Radical ideas are not spread in mosques in Australia. Australian Islamic leaders and imams are, on the whole, conservative and assimilationist. They want  a form of Islam that blends in with Australian culture. Their sermons and talks often promote this message.  The radicals  act in isolation, almost always against the requests of imams and Muslim leaders.

Australia and the UK are fundamentally different in terms of our respective Muslim communities. They come from different countries, and have different experiences of emmigration.

Make of this what you will.
« Last Edit: Oct 31st, 2014 at 9:28am by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #21 - Oct 31st, 2014 at 9:50am

freediver wrote on Oct 30th, 2014 at 7:23pm:
I think Gandalf has said this sort of thing a few times now. For someone always banging on about Muslims being unfairly tarnished by the "tiny minority" it is an odd stance to take.

polite_gandalf wrote on Oct 28th, 2014 at 10:47am:
You are an extremist, and you are a hypocrite.

Going against what a majority of Australians believe about balancing freedom with protecting minorities makes you an extremist - by simple definition.

Anyone care to guess what this "simple definition" is?

Aww poor FD, does seem to have a bee in his bonnet about this one.

Simple definition:

Quote:
ex·trem·ist  (k-strmst)
n.
One who advocates or resorts to measures beyond the norm, especially in politics

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/extremist

There, that wasn't so hard was it? A simple definition.

FD regularly advocates measures in relation to free speech that are 'beyond the norm'. Most people demonstrably advocate laws to protect people from offense or insults based on their religion, FD obviously disagrees. FD has made it clear he does not believe we need laws to protect against the very real threat of racial/ethnic/religious vilification. He eventually clarified that the only restriction on free speech that should be in force is the public safety one (yelling fire in a theatre) and a direct and specific threat to someone. This leaves out the whole notion of hate speech - the banning of which is very much supported by the Australian community, and is therefore "the norm". Even to the point where he stood up for people's right to march down the street calling for people who dared criticise a religion to be beheaded. The Australian community demonstrably also support the imposition of certain 'thought crimes' - such as the unlawfulness of holocaust denial. Poor FD has to perform some pretty strenuous mental acrobatics to apologise and obfuscate this one - since its not a "muslim issue" - but this would obviously be right at the top of his list of things that are the most egregious attack on our freedoms.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #22 - Oct 31st, 2014 at 9:55am

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 31st, 2014 at 9:21am:

I have not personally seen the  Muslim thing in England, but I’ve read a bit. I do think there’s a problem with Muslim extremism in the UK.

The UK gets a lot of immigrants from Pakistan and Central Asia. Australia gets most of its Muslim immigrants from the Middle East: Iraq, Iran, Syria and, in particular, Lebanon.

Those who come to Australia are largely secular.

The Iraqis, Syrians and Iranians are middle class, educated and professional - most escaped due to political persecution.

People who self declare, as moslems,
aren't really moslems.

That is what you are saying.

It is a lie.

And you are a part of it, OR, you are simply perpetuating it.

Dictionary;

Quote:

Iran, in particular, has a huge left-wing secular element - all illegal, of course.

The Lebs are largely hicks from rural areas. Anyway, most of the first wave of Lebs were Christians. We’ve only got Muslim Lebs in the last decade or so. We have a few Afghanis, but they seem very different to me, based on their tribe/language. I’ve met few religious Afghanis, but that doesn’t mean fundamentalists aren’t out there.

Many Muslims in the UK are newly religious. They’re often young Pakistanis from conservative, and often secular, families.

The UK has a number of well organised,l fundamentalist reform movements. There are a few individuals like this in Australia, but they are not well organised.

Most of the radicals we get here work in isolation and get their ideas from the internet.

aren't really moslems.

It is a lie.

And you are a part of it, OR, you are simply perpetuating it.

Dictionary;
Muslim = = a follower of Islam.i
THE LOGIC......

Yadda said....
Quote:

Dictionary;

Google;
Shahada, confession of faith, of a muslim

"There is no god except for Allah alone; and Muhammad is the Apostle of Allah."

Today, many moslems - living in Australia - are insisting that we, Australians, must be forced to believe the incredible;

"I'm a moslem, and i worship Allah, and i revere Mohammed his messenger.
And i know that Allah calls for the enslavement and/or murder of all non-moslems - THROUGH JIHAD [religious fighting, when moslems have that 'opportunity'].

But i don't follow that part of my faith.

HONEST!"
             Grin

Dictionary;
incredible = =
1 impossible to believe.
2 difficult to believe; extraordinary.

+++

KARNAL SAID....

Radical ideas are not spread in mosques in Australia.

Australian Islamic leaders and imams are, on the whole, conservative and assimilationist.

They want  a form of Islam that blends in with Australian culture.

Their sermons and talks often promote this message.

The radicals  act in isolation, almost always against the requests of imams and Muslim leaders.

Australia and the UK are fundamentally different in terms of our respective Muslim communities. They come from different countries, and have different experiences of emmigratiin.

That’s my view, anyway.

MY RESPONSE....

Yadda said.....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1410213238/20#20
Quote:
polite_gandalf wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 8:19pm:
freediver wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 6:32pm:

Do you know what percentage of muslims support ISIS?

In Australia? I have no idea - do you? Presumably very small given

the universal condemnation
they get from the leaders who represent them.

LOL

"the leaders who represent them [the moslem community in Australia]."

....are simply 'flags' in the 'current political wind'.

"the leaders who represent them [the moslem community in Australia]."

....are simply self-serving political wanna-be's.

THE TRUTH;

If ISIS were to take power here in Australia, tomorrow, each one of those moslem community leaders in Australia would be falling over each other to declare their unwavering allegiance to Allah and to ISIS.

Google;
Taqiyya

Yadda said....
Quote:

When it comes to what is 'appropriate' ISLAMIC doctrine, imo, ALL MOSLEMS, are flags in the wind.

i.e.
ISLAMIC scholars have created interpreted a religious philosophy which has become [over a period of many centuries] so ambiguous - that such religious ambiguity 'serves' ISLAM and the moslem well.

i.e.
In this 'political' wind, we moslems will promote this 'immutable' doctrine.

And in another 'political' wind, we will promote another, 'equally legal' 'immutable' doctrine, which better 'flies' in that political wind.

AND IT IS ALL BULL SHITE.

ISLAM......is a false religion, for a false [deceitful] people.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Oct 31st, 2014 at 1:53pm

Yadda wrote on Oct 31st, 2014 at 9:55am:

Those who come to Australia are largely secular.

The Iraqis, Syrians and Iranians are middle class, educated and professional - most escaped due to political persecution.

aren't really moslems.

Gee, Y, if I was saying that, you'd be saying Muslims can't be middle class, educated professionals.

All the Iranians I've met in Australia are not religious Muslims. The women do not wear headscarves. Many of the men were communists before the revolution.

And yet, they still identify as Muslims, they just don't take it seriously. I identify as a Christian because I was baptised as a child. You identify as a Christian although your beliefs are completely different to the teachings of Christ.

Moslem = a follower of Islam.

But I can tell you now, most Muslims do not follow the teachings of Islam. Many drink, many give no alms to the poor, many have home loans when ursury is prohibited in Islam.

The Moslems you see protesting with the beheading signs are often doing the exact opposite of what the imams instruct their followers to do. The influential imams usually try to prevent Muslim protests because they know they'll get negative publicity. The established imams and Muslim community leaders are inherently conservative and risk adverse.

Your black and white, hierarchical, brainwashed take on Islam in Australia is so far from the truth you don't realize how hilarious it sounds.

How do I know all this? I work with Muslims. I live in a neighbourhood with Muslims. I visit Muslim services and shops.

You get your information from Jihadwatch. How do you know all that?

You don't. Most of your information is foreign, and much of it has been proven to be a hoax.

This does not mean that there are no radical and dangerous Muslims in Australia. There are a few, and by all accounts, the Muslim community is doing what it can to prevent them. It is not in the interest of established Muslim families, businesses and leaders to rail against Australian institutions or support terrorism overseas. Their interest lies in attaching themselves to the status quo and keeping the Muslim community in line. They generally do everything they can to show how Australian they are and prove what good citizens they are.

Regardless of all this, most Muslim immigrants do not visit mosques, do not practice Islam in any fundamentalist way, and do not observe the rules and rituals very fastidiously, if at all. Some fast at Ramadan. Some don't. Most don't wear headscarves, but this usually depends on their country of origin. Malaysian Muslim women, for example, usually wear headscarves. Turks often don't (the younger ones, anyway). Very few Afghani or Iranian women I've encountered do.

Islam is not a uniform or hierarchical entity. Muslims themselves are not brainwashed dupes. Some are - most aren't. The ones who are do not get their views from the Muslim establishment. They refer to "shiek Google" as the imams are keen to point out.

Australia is not Pakistan, Iran, Saudi Arabia, or even the UK. Just as you, as a Karmic Khristian, have very different views to your prophet Jesus, most Muslims practice the value systems they've grown up in and feel comfortable with.

Gud is great, no?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #24 - Oct 31st, 2014 at 9:33pm

Quote:
FD regularly advocates measures in relation to free speech that are 'beyond the norm'.

Can you quote an example?

Quote:
He eventually clarified that the only restriction on free speech that should be in force is

I call BS. Can you quote this Gandalf?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Oct 31st, 2014 at 11:03pm

freediver wrote on Oct 31st, 2014 at 9:33pm:
Can you quote an example?

You mean evidence? Sure, FD.

Quote:
FD regularly advocates measures in free speech that are beyond the norm.

It’s all there.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print