greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 31st, 2014 at 2:30pm:
Bubba Zanetti wrote on Oct 31st, 2014 at 2:28pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 31st, 2014 at 2:26pm:
Bubba Zanetti wrote on Oct 31st, 2014 at 2:24pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 31st, 2014 at 2:18pm:
Bubba Zanetti wrote on Oct 31st, 2014 at 2:15pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 31st, 2014 at 2:11pm:
Bubba Zanetti wrote on Oct 31st, 2014 at 2:04pm:
Why did you have a sook and report me to the mods then? After all the abuse you and that slumlord John Smith have inflicted on posters over the years. You cracked and demonstrated your fragile character.

See if you can detect any difference in these:

Bubba: "Now why don't you get back to jacking off to pictures of young boys you perverted on fart."

Bubba: "All the repulsive and insulting crap you post towards people on here and my pointing out about your kiddy fiddling ways gets you in a tissy."

Greggery: "Bubba, was this you?"
Yep. I take full responsibility. After what you posted about my mother being a whore I had a really great time writing it I might add. In fact this is the best laugh I've had all day.

I have never posted anything about your mother.

I suggest that you go back and look at my posts again, before you make a fool of yourself.

So that's why you use cut & paste so much. You can post horrible  insults up and say you didn't write it. You crafty old fart.

The picture I cut & pasted said nothing about your mother, Bubba.

I suggest that you go back and look at my post again, before you make an even bigger fool of yourself.
And you insinuated that I racially vandalised a Sikh temple in Perth.

I merely asked a question, that you still haven't answered.

And then because I didn't reply to your insinuations you proceeded to demonstrate that my silence was guilt. Example- So, still not denying it? You were really trying to get people to believe that I did it. You did that twice you old con artist.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Bubba, was this you?
Reply #31 - Oct 31st, 2014 at 2:34pm

Bubba Zanetti wrote on Oct 31st, 2014 at 2:33pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 31st, 2014 at 2:30pm:
Bubba Zanetti wrote on Oct 31st, 2014 at 2:28pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 31st, 2014 at 2:26pm:
Bubba Zanetti wrote on Oct 31st, 2014 at 2:24pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 31st, 2014 at 2:18pm:
Bubba Zanetti wrote on Oct 31st, 2014 at 2:15pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 31st, 2014 at 2:11pm:
Bubba Zanetti wrote on Oct 31st, 2014 at 2:04pm:
Why did you have a sook and report me to the mods then? After all the abuse you and that slumlord John Smith have inflicted on posters over the years. You cracked and demonstrated your fragile character.

See if you can detect any difference in these:

Bubba: "Now why don't you get back to jacking off to pictures of young boys you perverted on fart."

Bubba: "All the repulsive and insulting crap you post towards people on here and my pointing out about your kiddy fiddling ways gets you in a tissy."

Greggery: "Bubba, was this you?"
Yep. I take full responsibility. After what you posted about my mother being a whore I had a really great time writing it I might add. In fact this is the best laugh I've had all day.

I have never posted anything about your mother.

I suggest that you go back and look at my posts again, before you make a fool of yourself.

So that's why you use cut & paste so much. You can post horrible  insults up and say you didn't write it. You crafty old fart.

The picture I cut & pasted said nothing about your mother, Bubba.

I suggest that you go back and look at my post again, before you make an even bigger fool of yourself.
And you insinuated that I racially vandalised a Sikh temple in Perth.

And then because I didn't reply to your insinuations you proceeded to demonstrate that my silence was guilt. Example- So, still not denying it? You were really trying to get people to believe that I did it. You did that twice you old con artist.

IP Logged

Bubba Zanetti
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Oct 31st, 2014 at 2:35pm

Make that 3 times.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Oct 31st, 2014 at 2:37pm

Bubba Zanetti wrote on Oct 31st, 2014 at 2:35pm:
Make that 3 times.

I merely asked a question, a number of times, that you still haven't answered.

IP Logged

Bubba Zanetti
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Oct 31st, 2014 at 2:38pm

All this and YOU had the audacity to whinge to the mods. Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided

IP Logged

Bubba Zanetti
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Oct 31st, 2014 at 2:45pm

"It was organized by neo-Nazi groups and members of Germany's football hooligan scene."

Bubba's people.
  By Greggorry. So my people are neo Nazis.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Oct 31st, 2014 at 2:54pm

Bubba Zanetti wrote on Oct 31st, 2014 at 2:45pm:
"It was organized by neo-Nazi groups and members of Germany's football hooligan scene."

Bubba's people.

Really?

I wouldn't spread that around, Bubba.

IP Logged

Bubba Zanetti
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Oct 31st, 2014 at 3:00pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 31st, 2014 at 2:54pm:
Bubba Zanetti wrote on Oct 31st, 2014 at 2:45pm:

Bubba's people.

Really?

I wouldn't spread that around, Bubba.

I can take an insult. It's part of life. You couldn't.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Oct 31st, 2014 at 3:47pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 31st, 2014 at 2:37pm:
Make that 3 times.

Bubby's evasion is telling. His lack of a reply to the charge and a credible alibi can be seen as circumstantial evidence of guilt.

However, I put it to the jury that the vandalism and the murder of Sikhs is not just a case of mistaken identity. No, here there are far darker forces at work. I argue that these heinous crimes are a form of payback. They are the work of a scorned lover; a homosexual tryst gone horribly wrong. The motive?

Revenge, pure and simple. The thought process is thus: if Bubby couldn't have them, nobody could, hence the sheer cold-blooded murder of a trail of scorned ex-lovers. Hence the vandalism of the temple, a cunning ruse; a red-herring if you will designed to thwart the police in their investigation. 

Yes, it is put to the jury that Bubby did, indeed, believe they were Muslims. However, this was not the sole motive for his crimes. We shall show that, as a truckdriver from Western Sydney, Bubby had the means to carry out these crimes. As a member of a sinister network of Western Sydney cohorts, Bubby had the support. And yes, as a notorious homosexual, Bubby had the motive: jealousy and anger over unrequited love.

We shall argue that, as cold-hearted killer and vandal, not once has Bubby come out to accept responsibility for his actions. Not once has he apologised to his victims and their families. Not once has he assisted police in their investigations. He has neither confessed to or denied these crimes, and this is evidence of an evil, and coldly calculating, mind at work.

IP Logged

Bubba Zanetti
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Oct 31st, 2014 at 4:44pm

Alright, I'll come clean. I other day I was cruising down a street in Perth strutting my stuff when I spied a commotion coming from a clapped out Econovan. This is the conservation I overheard. Get in the back with the pet goat you rotten bitch Shrieked a hairy Paki looking dude in a pair of pyjamas. Allah snackbar I swear Karnal I'll chop your stinking head off . Don't you touch me Achmed or I'll go to the cops about you spray painting that temple retorted Karnal in a stern voice. And the pigs might want to know about you marrying off our 10 year old daughter to Mohammod down at the mosque. Out of the blue the hairy Paki looking dude in the pyjamas brought his knee  right up into Karnal's big hairy map of Pakistan. The last thing I saw was hairy guy throwing her in the back of the Econovan with the goat all the time she's yelling "I'll be good, I'll even shave my mostache off and give you oral pleasures". Off they sped in a big cloud of clapped out engine smoke. The end.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Oct 31st, 2014 at 6:37pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 31st, 2014 at 3:47pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 31st, 2014 at 2:37pm:
Make that 3 times.

Bubby's evasion is telling. His lack of a reply to the charge and a credible alibi can be seen as circumstantial evidence of guilt.

However, I put it to the jury that the vandalism and the murder of Sikhs is not just a case of mistaken identity. No, here there are far darker forces at work. I argue that these heinous crimes are a form of payback. They are the work of a scorned lover; a homosexual tryst gone horribly wrong. The motive?

Revenge, pure and simple. The thought process is thus: if Bubby couldn't have them, nobody could, hence the sheer cold-blooded murder of a trail of scorned ex-lovers. Hence the vandalism of the temple, a cunning ruse; a red-herring if you will designed to thwart the police in their investigation. 

Yes, it is put to the jury that Bubby did, indeed, believe they were Muslims. However, this was not the sole motive for his crimes. We shall show that, as a truckdriver from Western Sydney, Bubby had the means to carry out these crimes. As a member of a sinister network of Western Sydney cohorts, Bubby had the support. And yes, as a notorious homosexual, Bubby had the motive: jealousy and anger over unrequited love.

We shall argue that, as cold-hearted killer and vandal, not once has Bubby come out to accept responsibility for his actions. Not once has he apologised to his victims and their families. Not once has he assisted police in their investigations. He has neither confessed to or denied these crimes, and this is evidence of an evil, and coldly calculating, mind at work.

Certainly sounds plausible.

(He still hasn't provided an answer)

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Oct 31st, 2014 at 11:44pm

Bubba Zanetti wrote on Oct 31st, 2014 at 4:44pm:
Alright, I'll come clean. I other day I was cruising down a street in Perth strutting my stuff when I spied a commotion coming from a clapped out Econovan. This is the conservation I overheard. Get in the back with the pet goat you rotten bitch Shrieked a hairy Paki looking dude in a pair of pyjamas. Allah snackbar I swear Karnal I'll chop your stinking head off . Don't you touch me Achmed or I'll go to the cops about you spray painting that temple retorted Karnal in a stern voice. And the pigs might want to know about you marrying off our 10 year old daughter to Mohammod down at the mosque. Out of the blue the hairy Paki looking dude in the pyjamas brought his knee  right up into Karnal's big hairy map of Pakistan. The last thing I saw was hairy guy throwing her in the back of the Econovan with the goat all the time she's yelling "I'll be good, I'll even shave my mostache off and give you oral pleasures". Off they sped in a big cloud of clapped out engine smoke. The end.

To be plausible, your account will need to be in the form of a statement. However, as a work of fiction it stands on its own two feet, so to speak.

Good use of symbol and metaphor. I particularly liked the map of Pakistan as a target of the man’s violence. Here, you are depicting.patriarchal, phallocentric violence in all its forms - a crime against female genitalia, rape and even menstration-envy. The big cloud of engine smoke is a nice sign of male oppression, symbolic, of course, of ejaculation.

It might be worth sending this one into the Women’s Centre for publication.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print