Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Bubba, was this you? (Read 1986 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Bubba, was this you?
Oct 29th, 2014 at 3:55pm

"Confused vandals have sprayed anti-Muslim graffiti at a Sikh temple in Perth's northern suburbs overnight."

"The graffiti included swear words and offensive messages including "go home", "Arab f..ks" and "Aussie pride". "

"The Sikh religion originated in the Indian subcontinent and has nothing to do with Arabs or Islam."

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/25379132/confused-vandals-target-sikh-temple...

This has got Zanetti written all over it.

IP Logged

Bubba Zanetti
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Bubba, was this you?
Reply #1 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 3:57pm

That's payback for Indian telemarketers ringing peoples  houses at all hours. Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Bubba Zanetti
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 3:59pm

Really.? That's what your saying now? That's desperate, even for you.

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #3 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 4:01pm

Sikhs always get mistaken for Muslims. I believe some were murdered in the US after 9/11. It's a shame that the violent racist element of society is also the borderline retarded bit.

I can't do this, but I'm doing it anyway.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 4:02pm

Bubba Zanetti wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 3:59pm:

I notice you didn't deny it.

Oh, and by the way:

IP Logged

Bubba Zanetti
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 4:06pm

Big woopy doo you old douche. You are the cut and paste king. You'd have thousands of pictures of little boys on your computer. The cops are coming after you pervert.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 4:08pm

Bubba Zanetti wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 4:06pm:
Big woopy doo you old douche. You are the cut and paste king. You'd have thousands of pictures of little boys on your computer. The cops are coming after you pervert.

So, still not denying it?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 4:51pm

Annie Anthrax wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 4:01pm:
Sikhs always get mistaken for Muslims. I believe some were murdered in the US after 9/11. It's a shame that the violent racist element of society is also the borderline retarded bit.

How can people be that ignorant (borderline retarded), and still manage to hold down jobs etc. ?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 4:54pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 3:55pm:
"Confused vandals have sprayed anti-Muslim graffiti at a Sikh temple in Perth's northern suburbs overnight."

"The graffiti included swear words and offensive messages including "go home", "Arab f..ks" and "Aussie pride". "

"The Sikh religion originated in the Indian subcontinent and has nothing to do with Arabs or Islam."

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/25379132/confused-vandals-target-sikh-temple...

it certainly sounds like our Bubba ...

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Bubba Zanetti
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 5:00pm

John Smith wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 4:54pm:

My family knew a Russian family and after really getting to know these people we found out they were escaping  their own people for siding with the Germans. That's your family John. Romanian Nazi's who jumped  ship because they were in line for a firing squad. From now on I'll call you Jackboot Johney.  Grin Grin

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 5:04pm

Bubba Zanetti wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 5:00pm:

My family knew a Russian family and after really getting to know these people we found out they were escaping  their own people for siding with the Germans. That's your family John. Romanian Nazi's who jumped  ship because they were in line for a firing squad. From now on I'll call you Jackboot Johney.  Grin Grin

you can call me whatever you like ....... the odds are heavily in my favour that you'd be wrong no matter what you called me  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Reply #11 - Oct 30th, 2014 at 9:35am

Bubba Zanetti wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 5:00pm:

Lots of nationalities joined the ss for the specific purpose of killing jews... they are blamed for everything by nutters- and this is true throughout the centuries- and many countries acknowledge this as fact, like ours.

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #12 - Oct 30th, 2014 at 5:53pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 4:51pm:
Annie Anthrax wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 4:01pm:

How can people be that ignorant (borderline retarded), and still manage to hold down jobs etc. ?

Who said they held down jobs?  Most of them are on the dole or sickness benefits and sit and surf the net all day supping up the Islamophobic Kool-Aid they're served...   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bubba Zanetti
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Oct 31st, 2014 at 1:33pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 4:02pm:

Oh, and by the way:

http://images.cryhavok.org/d/13704-1/Difference+Between+You_re+and+Your.jpg
Is this against the rules? Sooky old greggorry can give it but can't take it.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Oct 31st, 2014 at 1:36pm

Bubba Zanetti wrote on Oct 31st, 2014 at 1:33pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 4:02pm:

Oh, and by the way:

http://images.cryhavok.org/d/13704-1/Difference+Between+You_re+and+Your.jpg
Is this against the rules? Sooky old greggorry can give it but can't take it.

showing you an sign that shows the difference between your and you're is against the rules? which rule is that specifically?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print