Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Behind Harold Holt’s Disappearance (Read 660 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Behind Harold Holt’s Disappearance
Oct 25th, 2014 at 8:44pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Adamant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Brisbane
Re: Behind Harold Holt’s Disappearance
Reply #1 - Oct 25th, 2014 at 10:00pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 25th, 2014 at 8:44pm:
Behind Harold Holt’s Disappearancehttps://d2pq0u4uni88oo.cloudfront.net/projects/1129571/video-449796-h264_high.mp...
brian.jpg

brian_011.jpg (4 KB | 28 )
brian_011.jpg

In real life Gandalf is known as Mr 10%

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #2 - Oct 25th, 2014 at 10:50pm

This movie is going to be a comedy right? Holt was dumber than a fence post. He's the guy who said publically that he wanted to go "all the way with LBJ." He wasn't a under cover communist, he was a closet queer who let it slip.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #3 - Oct 25th, 2014 at 11:29pm

many blessings

harold hold told the US to stick it .

every australian prime minister since

has been a compromised masonic dupe

this has been observed with forgiveness

and so very much love

namaste

- : ) =

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Oct 26th, 2014 at 11:02am

issuevoter wrote on Oct 25th, 2014 at 10:50pm:
This movie is going to be a comedy right? Holt was dumber than a fence post. He's the guy who said publically that he wanted to go "all the way with LBJ." He wasn't a under cover communist, he was a closet queer who let it slip.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

he was a lady killer by all accounts....

but I cant imagine any communist country being in fear of him or wanting him.... Cheesy Cheesy

but honestly when will they be making a movie about JFK I am almost sure he didnt die.. he was badly brain damaged.. but die..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #5 - Oct 26th, 2014 at 11:12am

many blessings

some facts surrounding harold holt is

the US wanted a base here

also wanted to experiment on australian citizens

abductions by malevolent ets

http://www.harold-holt.net/

Australia : The Commonwealth Government's website reads:

Harold Holt disappeared while swimming at Cheviot Beach near Portsea , Victoria on 17 December, 1967 . His body was never recovered. Without determining the cause of Holt's death, a joint report by Commonwealth and Victoria Police, submitted in January 1968, concluded that, '... there has been no indication that the disappearance of the late Mr Holt was anything other than accidental'. The report (see copy on file A1209, 1968/8063) found that his last movements followed a routine domestic pattern, his demeanor had been normal and despite his knowledge of the beach, the turbulent conditions (high winds, rough seas and rip tides) overcame him. The explanations put forward for a failure to find the body included an attack by marine life, the body being carried out to sea by tides or becoming wedged in rock crevices. While a variety of theories have been expounded about Holt's disappearance, the Commonwealth Government did not deem a formal inquiry necessary, accepting the conclusions of the Police report.

Contrary to the above, Holt was murdered, because he was opposed to American bases such as Pine Gap being built on Australian soil

Prime Minister Harold Holt was murdered late Saturday night on the 16th of December 1967 and was reported missing around midday on Sunday the 17th of December 1967 while swimming. There was no evidence to support the "official" report of Harold Holt drowning, nor was there any evidence of a Chinese submarine abducting him and of course "they" all knew this and it was 6 months after this website was up "they" then get the Victorian State Coroner to hold an inquiry into Harold Holts disappearance to have an Official finding 38 years later how Harold Holt drowned on the morning of 17th December 1967.

The Victoria Coroner ignored my request as shown by the below letter sent to him 16 months earlier, to give evidence at the inquest into Harold Holts disappearance and where the Coroner also ignored my Brisbane Supreme Court sworn Affidavit, file No: BS 1127/04, in which pargraph (12), I state "As part of my duties I engaged in several clandestine operations, one of which was the removal of the body of the then Australian Prime Minister Harold Holt from his home out to a waiting fishing boat the night before it was reported he disappeared while swimming" and was also stated in my Supreme Court Affidavit, file No: BS 9166 / 03.

Read on and judge for yourself what is "Truth"

holt said no , they got rid of holt

he was murdered by a mossad hit squad

it is said... and as such

all prime ministers since have been US infiltrators

and treason ridden malfeasants to the australian people

we continue to watch

namaste

- : ) =

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #6 - Oct 26th, 2014 at 11:21am

Quote:
a compromised masonic dupe

Grin

IP Logged

Swagman
Gold Member

Beware of cheap imitations......

Illawarra NSW
Reply #7 - Oct 26th, 2014 at 11:38am

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2027437.The_Day_Of_The_Gecko

Read this book.  Get a laugh and a twist on the Holt mystery.

PS - would make a much better movie IMHO  Wink

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Reply #8 - Oct 28th, 2014 at 12:57pm

Oh God!

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Oct 28th, 2014 at 1:03pm

cods wrote on Oct 26th, 2014 at 11:02am:
  but honestly when will they be making a movie about JFK I am almost sure he didnt die.. he was badly brain damaged.. but die..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

http://www.comingsoon.net/films.php?id=81004

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print