Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print
Teenage Aussie Muslim threatens the world (Read 3790 times)
red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Teenage Aussie Muslim threatens the world
Oct 21st, 2014 at 5:54pm

Read the following story to see how this little sh.t who told his mum he was going fishing then bailed to Iraq to join ISIS. Now he is rattling his AK-47 and telling us all; how the black flag will fly over all of us.

Like dam you to......g hell it will!

ABC News)

Australian teenager Abdullah Elmir, who uses the alias Abu Khaled
Photo: Sydney teenager Abdullah Elmir has appeared in an Islamic state video threatening Prime Minister Tony Abbott.

Related Story: Man charged over terror plot preparations in Australia Related Story: Committee recommends changes to Foreign Fighters Bill
A 17-year-old Australian fighting with the Islamic State (IS) group has appeared in a propaganda video in which he tells Prime Minister Tony Abbott the terrorist group will never stop fighting.

The speaker is believed by Australian security agencies to be Abdullah Elmir, a 17-year-old Australian who went missing from his home in Sydney’s west at the end of June.

In the video he delivered a message specifically mentioning Mr Abbott and Australia.

"To the leaders, to Obama, to Tony Abbott I say this; these weapons that we have, these soldiers, we will not stop fighting, we will not put down our weapons until we reach your lands, until we take the head of every tyrant and until the black flag is flying high in every single land," he said.
Abdullah Elmir
Photo: Abdullah Elmir, 17, is believed to have left Australia in June (ABC News)

He said IS would fight until the black flag was flying over Buckingham Palace and the White House.

"Bring every nation that you want to come and fight us. It means nothing to us. Whether it's 50 nations or 50,000 nations, it means nothing to us," he said.

"Bring your planes. Bring everything you want to us. Because it will not harm us. Why? Because we have Allah."

Elmir disappeared in June, along with another 16-year-old Australian boy.

It is believed the pair travelled to Turkey and then crossed the border into Syria to join IS militants.

The 16-year-old was later intercepted by his father and has since returned to Australia.

In a statement, Mr Abbott said the video "again highlights the threat posed by ISIL [Islamic State]".

"ISIL is a threat that reaches out to Australia and our allies and partners," he said.

"That is why Australia has joined the Coalition to disrupt and degrade ISIL in Iraq and is giving our law enforcement and security agencies the powers and resources they need to keep Australia and Australians as safe as possible."

Shadow attorney-general Mark Dreyfus said: "It is tragic that a misguided young Australian has become caught overseas up in this terrorist cause," he said.

"We have been working with the Government to do all we can to prevent Australians from travelling overseas to join the foreign conflict in Syria and become further radicalised."

IP Logged

Bubba Zanetti
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Teenage Aussie Muslim threatens the world
Reply #1 - Oct 21st, 2014 at 5:56pm

he's a dead boy walking.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Oct 21st, 2014 at 5:59pm

well as long as he stays there... I prefer not to let a little pipsqueak who wouldnt know how to wash behind his ears... frighten me...he will meet his god... and get an awful shock when he does...

look at it this way.. rb we are no longer keeping him...good luck over their sunshine...you must like living in filth..

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Oct 21st, 2014 at 6:00pm

Bubba Zanetti wrote on Oct 21st, 2014 at 5:56pm:
he's a dead boy walking.

my sentiments... how did he get the money to get over there in the first place.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

17 I bet he never worked a day in his life..

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #4 - Oct 21st, 2014 at 6:04pm

Get tough (let Morrison take over the portfolio),

Hang a family member or three would be a good way to start. (Sadam advice!)

Amazing how this stops radicals!

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #5 - Oct 21st, 2014 at 6:19pm

Hang em and hang em high.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #6 - Oct 21st, 2014 at 6:21pm

He's a terrifying terrorist, isn't he!

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #7 - Oct 21st, 2014 at 7:41pm

Quote:
......we will not stop fighting, we will not put down our weapons until we reach your lands, until we take the head of every tyrant and until the black flag is flying high in every single land," he said.....................

He said IS would fight until the black flag was flying over Buckingham Palace and the White House.

"Bring every nation that you want to come and fight us. It means nothing to us. Whether it's 50 nations or 50,000 nations, it means nothing to us," he said.

"Bring your planes. Bring everything you want to us. Because it will not harm us. Why? Because we have Allah."............

you cannot reason with unreasonable people.

he has the same mentality as shown by muslims here

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Freedumb
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #8 - Oct 21st, 2014 at 9:39pm

Hope the ungrateful shite gets shot.

Nothing would be what it is,
Because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary-wise - what it is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?

- Lewis Carroll

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #9 - Oct 21st, 2014 at 9:47pm

Freedumb wrote on Oct 21st, 2014 at 9:39pm:

He will learn soon enough that shouting out loud something about Allah will not stop the bullet or the bomb with his name on it.  It will end in tears.

He is a terrifying terrorist.  Scares me shitless, I tells ya.  Really.

IP Logged

Freedumb
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #10 - Oct 21st, 2014 at 9:51pm

Aussie wrote on Oct 21st, 2014 at 9:47pm:

He will learn soon enough that shouting out loud something about Allah will not stop the bullet or the bomb with his name on it.  It will end in tears.

I feel you. I think I may need therapy and valium to help me get through this scary time.

Nothing would be what it is,
Because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary-wise - what it is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?

- Lewis Carroll

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 6:09am

Who'd be afraid of that little punk?

Think fear....think Morrison and Abbott, they'll do us more harm than any ISIS child recruit in Iraq.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 6:24am

Ex Dame Pansi wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 6:09am:
Who'd be afraid of that little punk?

Think fear....think Morrison and Abbott, they'll do us more harm than any ISIS child recruit in Iraq.

thats a sad thing to say pansi...your hatred is almost as strong as that little twerps.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 6:30am

Aussie wrote on Oct 21st, 2014 at 9:47pm:

what you dont get is.... he is speaking to like minded youth all over the world..

I dont know about you but when I was young I was going to be a missionary and save the world....

most youth has an ideology that usually last for a very short time..but people like jihadists know how to work that spell they fall under...

this young guy is going to change the WORLD...

just like I was....only he is also going to kill many that he is now being trained into blaming for the worlds ills...

and he is passing this message onto all those other idealist teenagers...who think they alone have the answers...

for all you know one of your own family may be listening and believing every word he is saying..

he isnt trying to win you over......

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #14 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 7:20am

Moslems do not like people [will not TOLERATE people] who are not moslems.

Even those moslems who live among us, here in Australia,
do not like people who are not moslems.

That 'relationship' [of HATRED] that the moslem must have towards those who are not moslems, comes from the 'DNA' of ISLAM.

THE 'RELIGIOUS' JUSTIFICATION, FOR SUCH A 'RELATIONSHIP' TOWARDS INFIDELS, FROM AN ISLAMIC SOURCE....

e.g. #1,

Quote:

Here, for example, are two very illuminating passages from the canonical Life of Mohammed by Ibn Ishaq, as translated by A. Guillaume, and a third passage, from the earliest known Muslim historian.

Ishaq: 204 - "'Men, do you know what you are pledging yourselves to in swearing allegiance to this man [Muhammad]?' 'Yes. In swearing allegiance to him we are pledging to wage war against all mankind.'"

Ishaq:231 - "Muslims are one ummah (community) to the exclusion of all men. Believers are friends of one another to the exclusion of all outsiders."

And here is Al-Tabari, a very early Muslim historian, in book 9, chapter or section 69, reporting words that Muslims believe to have been said by Mohammed himself - "Killing infidels is a small matter to us".

These texts are not fossils from a distant past. They are not dead letters. They are still 'live' and carry tremendous weight in the imagination and practice of many Muslims around the world.
...DDA

Google

e.g. #2,
THE 'RELIGIOUS' JUSTIFICATION, FOR SUCH A 'RELATIONSHIP' TOWARDS INFIDELS, FROM AN ISLAMIC [!!AUSTRALIAN!!] SOURCE....

Quote:
Use children as troops, says cleric
January 18, 2007
SYDNEY'S most influential radical Muslim cleric has been caught on film calling Jews pigs and urging children to die for Allah.
Firebrand Sheik Feiz Mohammed, head of the Global Islamic Youth Centre in Liverpool [Australia], delivered the hateful rants on a collection of DVDs called the Death Series being sold in Australia and overseas.
.........Sheik Feiz says in the video.
"We want to have children and offer them as soldiers defending Islam. Teach them this: There is nothing more beloved to me than wanting to die as a mujahid (holy warrior). Put in their soft, tender hearts the zeal of jihad and a love of martyrdom."
An Australian citizen born in Sydney who has spent the past year living in Lebanon, Sheik Feiz was exposed this week in a British documentary Undercover Mosque.
......"The peak, the pinnacle, the crest, the highest point, the pivot, the summit of Islam is jihad," he declares in the film, before denouncing "kaffirs" (non-Muslims).

"Kaffir is the worst word ever written, a sign of infidelity, disbelief, filth, a sign of dirt."

......Sheik Feiz - who just two weeks ago said he felt like an "alien" in his own country - leads about 4000 followers through his Global Islamic Youth Centre in Sydney's southwest.
He also accused Australian authorities of being over-zealous in their approach to clerics like him.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,21074839-2,00.html
http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/014863.php

If you are not a moslem, and YOU are living within Australia, this is what a moslem [who is living within Australia] is taught [by a moslem cleric WHO WAS BORN WITHIN AUSTRALIA] ABOUT YOUR STATUS, comparative to a moslem.....

"Kaffir is the worst word ever written, a sign of infidelity, disbelief, filth, a sign of dirt."

And that [above] is Mainstream ISLAM!

It is what - ISLAM - drums into - every single moslem -.

+++

Some moslems, here in Australia, are our friends ???

Here, in Australia, if you are not a moslem, do you believe that you have moslem 'friends' ???

Because your moslem 'friends', are 'nice' to you ???

LOL !!!!!!!

Google,
smile to the face "while our hearts curse them"

Dictionary;
Muslim = = a follower of Islam.

Google;
Shahada, confession of faith, of a muslim

"There is no god except for Allah alone; and Muhammad is the Apostle of Allah."

"....take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends....
......he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them."
Koran 5.51

"O ye who believe! Take not - MY ENEMIES - and yours as friends (or protectors),- offering them (your) love,..."
Koran 60.1

The - enemies - of Allah ????

as per......

"....Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith."
Koran 2.98

"....those who reject Allah have no protector."
Koran 47.008
v. 8-11

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print