Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Anti-vaccinationists (Read 8819 times)
|dev|null
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Anti-vaccinationists
Oct 17th, 2014 at 3:54pm

So, when they develop a vaccine for Ebola, I take it all those who are anti-vaccination won't be having it?   Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy

"Pens and books are the weapons that defeat terrorism." - Malala Yousefzai, 2013.

"we will never ever solve violence while we grasp for overly simplistic solutions."
Freediver, 2007.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Anti-vaccinationists
Reply #1 - Oct 17th, 2014 at 8:06pm

I've often wondered how the anti-Vaccinationists explain away the destruction of Smallpox, the near destruction of Polio and Measles, as well as other diseases.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

gone
Gold Member

Australian Politics

somewhere
Reply #2 - Oct 18th, 2014 at 3:47am

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 17th, 2014 at 8:06pm:
I've often wondered how the anti-Vaccinationists explain away the destruction of Smallpox, the near destruction of Polio and Measles, as well as other diseases.    Roll Eyes

Because all these diseases come from animals. Pests, insects etc.  We live much cleaner nowadays than 200 years ago. People used to have a lot more lice, bedbugs, pests, rats around the house and in the cellars, spoiling the foods etc. etc. And no flushing toilet, plenty of feces in their surroundings. All vaccines are a scam. They have moved trillions of dollars of taxpayer's money worldwide to a handful of pharma giants. 

But they haven't brought out a malaria vaccine  Wink To make a malaria vaccine scam work, they would first have to provide all Africans with quality housing and mosquito nets so people wouldn't get bitten much anymore. Only then malaria would start to disappear and then they could bring out the malaria vaccine and start claiming it was the vaccine that got rid of malaria. But providing all Africans with quality housing would cost them too much money   Wink More money than they would make from the vaccine scam. That's why there is no malaria vaccine.  Wink

We also have no dengue fever vaccine. In Australia we just have a little bit of dengue fever because almost all people have mosquito nets. In the poorer regions in Asia (where many people have no mosquito nets), they have much more dengue. It's all a matter of wealth and quality of living, cleanliness. They pharma giants know this so well, they just keep lying to the sheeple to keep the billions flowing.

Anti-Vaccinationist is not a word. If you choose not to eat Mc Donalds because you believe it's bad for you, then are you an anti-McDonaldist???  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

gone
Gold Member

Australian Politics

somewhere
Reply #3 - Oct 18th, 2014 at 3:52am

And in India they still have Lepra. A disease that was common in Europe too in the older days. Lepra comes from drinking water contaminated with human feces = Poverty.

You mentioned smallpox. It comes from bedbugs.

IP Logged

The Heartless Felon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Oct 18th, 2014 at 7:23am

There you go Brian, all sorted...

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #5 - Oct 18th, 2014 at 10:12am

A hastily conceived and poorly tested strain of the most vile disease the world has ever known injected into your bloodstream?

Sounds Great.  Where do I sign up?

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #6 - Oct 18th, 2014 at 11:02am

gone wrote on Oct 18th, 2014 at 3:52am:

Not exactly.
Smallpox is spread the same way as ebola - contact with infected bodily fluids (such as a cough or a sneeze) or contaminated objects like bedding and clothing.
Modern first world hygiene does reduce the risk of contamination but as we have seen from the infected health care workers in the US, it is far from perfect.

Quote:
Smallpox eradication was accomplished with a combination of focused surveillance—quickly identifying new smallpox cases—and ring vaccination. “Ring vaccination” meant that anyone who could have been exposed to a smallpox patient was tracked down and vaccinated as quickly as possible, effectively corralling the disease and preventing its further spread. The last case of wild smallpox occurred in Somalia in 1977.

http://www.historyofvaccines.org/content/articles/disease-eradication

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #7 - Oct 18th, 2014 at 3:43pm

gone wrote on Oct 18th, 2014 at 3:47am:
Anti-Vaccinationist is not a word. If you choose not to eat Mc Donalds because you believe it's bad for you, then are you an anti-McDonaldist???  Roll Eyes

If you are against something, you are anti-something. Depending on whether you tolerate it or not.

IP Logged

Freedumb
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #8 - Oct 18th, 2014 at 3:59pm

I've never had a flu vaccine, I'm doing quite well. I know people who have had flu vaccines and seem to get sick quite often.. and for weeks on end. Yes, I am well aware that the whole point of flu vaccines is to make you  sick so your immune system is stronger, etc.

I work in a very germy place, so going by that logic, I don't need to get vaccinated  Wink

An ebola vaccine is really unnecessary at the moment, and would only come into existence in the event that the disease becomes a worldwide epidemic. If measures are taken to prevent this from happening, we won't see a need for an ebola vaccine, will we? Only for those who decide to go over there and "help".

Nothing would be what it is,
Because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary-wise - what it is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?

- Lewis Carroll

IP Logged

gone
Gold Member

Australian Politics

somewhere
Reply #9 - Oct 18th, 2014 at 7:09pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Oct 18th, 2014 at 3:43pm:

If you are against something, you are anti-something. Depending on whether you tolerate it or not.

You wrongly assume that all people who CHOOSE not to take vaccines are AGAINST it. What do you mean by AGAINST it? I just choose NOT to put it into MY body.  I'm not against Mc Rubbish (Donalds) too. If people wanna eat that crap, let them.

IP Logged

gone
Gold Member

Australian Politics

somewhere
Reply #10 - Oct 18th, 2014 at 7:18pm

The_Barnacle wrote on Oct 18th, 2014 at 11:02am:

Not exactly.
Smallpox is spread the same way as ebola - contact with infected bodily fluids (such as a cough or a sneeze) or contaminated objects like bedding and clothing.
Modern first world hygiene does reduce the risk of contamination but as we have seen from the infected health care workers in the US, it is far from perfect.

Quote:
Smallpox eradication was accomplished with a combination of focused surveillance—quickly identifying new smallpox cases—and ring vaccination. “Ring vaccination” meant that anyone who could have been exposed to a smallpox patient was tracked down and vaccinated as quickly as possible, effectively corralling the disease and preventing its further spread. The last case of wild smallpox occurred in Somalia in 1977.

[url]http://www.historyofvaccines.org/content/articles/disease-eradication[/url]

Oh, forget about that link. That website is most likely sponsored by the pharma industry.  Grin

Google "smallpox + bedbugs". There is loads of independent information on that.

IP Logged

Freedumb
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #11 - Oct 18th, 2014 at 8:33pm

gone wrote on Oct 18th, 2014 at 7:18pm:
The_Barnacle wrote on Oct 18th, 2014 at 11:02am:

Not exactly.

Quote:

[url]http://www.historyofvaccines.org/content/articles/disease-eradication[/url]

Oh, forget about that link. That website is most likely sponsored by the pharma industry.  Grin

Google "smallpox + bedbugs". There is loads of independent information on that.

People don't trust "independent" information around here.  Wink

Nothing would be what it is,
Because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary-wise - what it is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?

- Lewis Carroll

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #12 - Oct 18th, 2014 at 9:09pm

gone wrote on Oct 18th, 2014 at 7:09pm:

You wrongly assume that all people who CHOOSE not to take vaccines are AGAINST it. What do you mean by AGAINST it? I just choose NOT to put it into MY body.  I'm not against Mc Rubbish (Donalds) too. If people wanna eat that crap, let them.

Perhaps I could have worded my post better into one sentence. I mean that people who are against getting/giving vaccinations are anti-vaccination, dependent on their level of toleration. Though you may tolerate other people doing something, the fact that you wouldn't do something like that yourself would make you anti-something. Does not mean that you are actively trying to stop others doing it.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #13 - Oct 19th, 2014 at 12:37am

I see no explanation for why Smallpox has been eliminated from those third world nations which don't have first world sanitation but where mass vaccination campaigns have been mounted. 

Vaccines have beaten back global diseases such as smallpox and polio

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #14 - Oct 19th, 2014 at 12:39am

The Heartless Felon wrote on Oct 18th, 2014 at 7:23am:

Thanks.  I think...   Roll Eyes

The anti-Vaccinationists are really, really, scary.  They'd be happy to see the return of epidemics and even worse pandemics of diseases which we have eliminated or at least brought under some form of control.   They gallop back to the dark ages.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

The Heartless Felon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #15 - Oct 19th, 2014 at 5:25am

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 19th, 2014 at 12:39am:

The anti-Vaccinationists are really, really, scary.  They'd be happy to see the return of epidemics and even worse pandemics of diseases which we have eliminated or at least brought under some form of control.   They gallop back to the dark ages.    Roll Eyes

Ahhh, the Greens...

IP Logged

gone
Gold Member

Australian Politics

somewhere
Reply #16 - Oct 19th, 2014 at 4:41pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 19th, 2014 at 12:37am:
I see no explanation for why Smallpox has been eliminated from those third world nations which don't have first world sanitation but where mass vaccination campaigns have been mounted. 

There are no reliable statistics about numbers and cause of death and number of vaccinations in the poorest regions in the world. People there often don't even have a birth certificate.  Roll Eyes Your link is mass media. Owned by billionaires. Allied with the owners of the pharma industry. Mates. Of course they say anything to advertise their multi-billion dollar enterprises (vaccines).  Roll Eyes  It's like listening to a Ford salesman if he thinks you should buy a Ford. ADVERTISING!

IP Logged

gone
Gold Member

Australian Politics

somewhere
Reply #17 - Oct 19th, 2014 at 4:50pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Oct 18th, 2014 at 9:09pm:

Perhaps I could have worded my post better into one sentence. I mean that people who are against getting/giving vaccinations are anti-vaccination, dependent on their level of toleration. Though you may tolerate other people doing something, the fact that you wouldn't do something like that yourself would make you anti-something. Does not mean that you are actively trying to stop others doing it.

But I am coerced into BUYING vaccines, by paying taxes. Even if I don't shoot it up my arm. The Australian government bought 20 million doses of swine flu vaccines. They threw most of them away after 1-2 years, but the money has flown. Almost all nations bought enough doses to vaccinate their entire populations. Over 90% were thrown away after they got out of date. At about 10 dollars a dose, can you imagine how many billions the pharma giants made? Tax payers money from all nations moved to a handful of private pharma giants.

Are you aware that the World Health Organisation is controlled by the pharma giants? Of course they recommended all nations to buy their vaccines.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #18 - Oct 19th, 2014 at 8:37pm

gone wrote on Oct 19th, 2014 at 4:41pm:

There are no reliable statistics about numbers and cause of death and number of vaccinations in the poorest regions in the world. People there often don't even have a birth certificate.  Roll Eyes Your link is mass media. Owned by billionaires. Allied with the owners of the pharma industry. Mates. Of course they say anything to advertise their multi-billion dollar enterprises (vaccines).  Roll Eyes  It's like listening to a Ford salesman if he thinks you should buy a Ford. ADVERTISING!

Still doesn't explain away the success of mass vaccination campaigns.   No smallpox in the wild any more.  Polio nearly eliminated.   All done by vaccination.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #19 - Oct 19th, 2014 at 8:37pm

The Heartless Felon wrote on Oct 19th, 2014 at 5:25am:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 19th, 2014 at 12:39am:

Ahhh, the Greens...

No, much, much, worse than the Greens...    Shocked Shocked

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #20 - Oct 19th, 2014 at 8:48pm

gone wrote on Oct 18th, 2014 at 7:09pm:

A spurious distinction.

Why do you choose not to be vaccinated if not that you're 'against' vaccinations as a means to immunise yourself against a disease?

Conviction is the art of being certain

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #21 - Oct 19th, 2014 at 9:04pm

http://www.globalresearch.ca/vaccinations-deadly-immunity/14510

Vaccinations: Deadly Immunity. Government Cover-up of a Mercury / Autism Scandal

"Government health agencies colluded with Big Pharma to hide the risks"

By Robert F. Kennedy Jr
Global Research, August 29, 2014
Rollingstone.com 20 July 2005

Global Research Editor’s note

We bring to the attention of our readers this incisive and carefully documented 2005 article by Robert F. Kennedy Jr. published by Rolling Stone, first posted on Global Research in July 2009.

The article sheds light on the collusion between Big Pharma and the US government and the dangers associated with vaccines produced by major pharmaceutical companies. This article is of particular relevance to the current debate on the H1N1 swine flu virus and plans by the WHO, The Obama Administration and Big Pharma to develop a swine flu vaccine.

The article by Robert F. Kennedy Jr. documented ”the government’s efforts to conceal alarming data about the dangers of vaccines.”

This article is of  particular relevance in the light of recent revelations concerning CDC Vaccine Research Fraud.

Michel Chossudovsky, August 29, 2014

Vaccinations: Deadly Immunity

Government Cover-up of a Mercury/Autism Scandal

by Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

Rollingstone.com, 20 July 2005

In June 2000, a group of top government scientists and health officials gathered for a meeting at the isolated Simpsonwood conference center in Norcross, Georgia. Convened by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the meeting was held at this Methodist retreat center, nestled in wooded farmland next to the Chattahoochee River, to ensure complete secrecy. The agency had issued no public announcement of the session — only private invitations to fifty-two attendees. There were high-level officials from the CDC and the Food and Drug Administration, the top vaccine specialist from the World Health Organization in Geneva and representatives of every major vaccine manufacturer, including GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, Wyeth and Aventis Pasteur. All of the scientific data under discussion, CDC officials repeatedly reminded the participants, was strictly “embargoed.” There would be no making photocopies of documents, no taking papers with them when they left.

The federal officials and industry representatives had assembled to discuss a disturbing new study that raised alarming questions about the safety of a host of common childhood vaccines administered to infants and young children. According to a CDC epidemiologist named Tom Verstraeten, who had analyzed the agency’s massive database containing the medical records of 100,000 children, a mercury-based preservative in the vaccines — thimerosal — appeared to be responsible for a dramatic increase in autism and a host of other neurological disorders among children. “I was actually stunned by what I saw,” Verstraeten told those assembled at Simpsonwood, citing the staggering number of earlier studies that indicate a link between thimerosal and speech delays, attention-deficit disorder, hyperactivity and autism. Since 1991, when the CDC and the FDA had recommended that three additional vaccines laced with the preservative be given to extremely young infants — in one case, within hours of birth — the estimated number of cases of autism had increased fifteenfold, from one in every 2,500 children to one in 166 children.

Even for scientists and doctors accustomed to confronting issues of life and death, the findings were frightening. “You can play with this all you want,” Dr. Bill Weil, a consultant for the American Academy of Pediatrics, told the group. The results “are statistically significant.” Dr. Richard Johnston, an immunologist and pediatrician from the University of Colorado whose grandson had been born early on the morning of the meeting’s first day, was even more alarmed. “My gut feeling?” he said. “Forgive this personal comment — I do not want my grandson to get a thimerosal-containing vaccine until we know better what is going on.”

But instead of taking immediate steps to alert the public and rid the vaccine supply of thimerosal, the officials and executives at Simpsonwood spent most of the next two days discussing how to cover up the damaging data. According to transcripts obtained under the Freedom of Information Act, many at the meeting were concerned about how the damaging revelations about thimerosal would affect the vaccine industry’s bottom line. “We are in a bad position from the standpoint of defending any lawsuits,” said Dr. Robert Brent, a pediatrician at the Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children in Delaware. “This will be a resource to our very busy plaintiff attorneys in this country.” Dr. Bob Chen, head of vaccine safety for the CDC, expressed relief that “given the sensitivity of the information, we have been able to keep it out of the hands of, let’s say, less responsible hands.” Dr. John Clements, vaccines advisor at the World Health Organization, declared that “perhaps this study should not have been done at all.” He added that “the research results have to be handled,” warning that the study “will be taken by others and will be used in other ways beyond the control of this group.”

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #22 - Oct 20th, 2014 at 12:40am

Comprehensive review shows no link between vaccinations and autism.  Science as usual trumps superstition.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #23 - Oct 20th, 2014 at 12:49am

Another question for the anti-Vaccinationists.

If they or a loved one was bitten by a venomous animal, say a snake or a spider or a jellyfish here in Australia would they refuse the anti-Venom knowing how they are manufactured?

Afterall, the manufacture of anti-Venom is done thusly:
Quote:
Antivenom is created by milking venom from the desired snake, spider or insect. The venom is then diluted and injected into a horse, sheep, rabbit, or goat. The subject animal will undergo an immune response to the venom, producing antibodies against the venom's active molecule which can then be harvested from the animal's blood and used to treat envenomation.

[Source]

Effectively, anti-Venoms are the results of a similar biological process to Vaccination.   The animal produces antibodies after being infected (envenomed?)  with the venom.  Surely, if Vaccination did not work, as is claimed by the anti-Vaccinationists, then anti-Venom would not work.

So, which anti-Vaccinationist will stand by their claims, step forward and allow themselves to be bitten by say, a Taipan snake and then refuse the anti-Venom?   Anyone?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

gone
Gold Member

Australian Politics

somewhere
Reply #24 - Oct 20th, 2014 at 4:02am

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 20th, 2014 at 12:49am:

If they or a loved one was bitten by a venomous animal, say a snake or a spider or a jellyfish here in Australia would they refuse the anti-Venom knowing how they are manufactured?

Quote:
Antivenom is created by milking venom from the desired snake, spider or insect. The venom is then diluted and injected into a horse, sheep, rabbit, or goat. The subject animal will undergo an immune response to the venom, producing antibodies against the venom's active molecule which can then be harvested from the animal's blood and used to treat envenomation.

[Source]

Effectively, anti-Venoms are the results of a similar biological process to Vaccination.   The animal produces antibodies after being infected (envenomed?)  with the venom.  Surely, if Vaccination did not work, as is claimed by the anti-Vaccinationists, then anti-Venom would not work.

So, which anti-Vaccinationist will stand by their claims, step forward and allow themselves to be bitten by say, a Taipan snake and then refuse the anti-Venom?   Anyone?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Oh, please  Roll Eyes Venom is completely different than a virus. And anti venom is completely different than vaccine. A ridiculous comparison. You're running out out arguments.  Grin

IP Logged

gone
Gold Member

Australian Politics

somewhere
Reply #25 - Oct 20th, 2014 at 4:09am

I gave you the explanation. Read above.
« Last Edit: Oct 20th, 2014 at 4:15am by gone »  

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #26 - Oct 20th, 2014 at 6:18am

Quote:

[Source]

many blessings and yes

you are well versed and repeat very well the propaganda

spat out by the pharmaceutical industrial complex

great repeater drone and sycophant for your masters

they count on you not researching the data and regurgitating their malevolent premise and human depopulation agenda ...

as you subliminally project your ego based fears , all the while their agenda is facilitated by ignorance ..

one would observe this is a non human agenda

at war and deliberately murdering humans upon your world

many continue to bleat yes continue your research

then be at peace

namaste

- : ) =

« Last Edit: Oct 20th, 2014 at 6:25am by it_is_the_light »  

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #27 - Oct 20th, 2014 at 6:20am

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 20th, 2014 at 12:40am:
Comprehensive review shows no link between vaccinations and autism.  Science as usual trumps superstition.   Roll Eyes

This is not so much superstition as it is an anti-science rant.

IP Logged

gone
Gold Member

Australian Politics

somewhere
Reply #28 - Oct 20th, 2014 at 6:20pm

NorthOfNorth wrote on Oct 20th, 2014 at 6:20am:

So when they bring the Ebo-Lie vaccine to Australia, are you going to take it?  Grin

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #29 - Oct 20th, 2014 at 6:30pm

gone wrote on Oct 20th, 2014 at 6:20pm:

So when they bring the Ebo-Lie vaccine to Australia, are you going to take it?  Grin

Depends, I'd say at this stage no need to, since it isnt here.  The vaccine isn't for us, its for Africans.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #30 - Oct 21st, 2014 at 8:24am

gone wrote on Oct 20th, 2014 at 4:02am:

Quote:

[Source]

Oh, please  Roll Eyes Venom is completely different than a virus. And anti venom is completely different than vaccine. A ridiculous comparison. You're running out out arguments.  Grin

INstead of just stating its a ridiculous comparison, could you please point to scientific, logical reasons why its different.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #31 - Oct 21st, 2014 at 8:25am

Seems to be more of an anti-capitalism rant mixed with some conspiracy theory. Eventually most anti-vaccinationsts get down this path, since to argue against vaccinations based on science usually ends in disaster.

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #32 - Oct 21st, 2014 at 10:27am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 21st, 2014 at 8:25am:

Seems to be more of an anti-capitalism rant mixed with some conspiracy theory. Eventually most anti-vaccinationsts get down this path, since to argue against vaccinations based on science usually ends in disaster.

Their 'proofs' against vaccination usually fall into the camps of either pseudo-science or 'intuition'.

The glaring paradox of their position is that, while they reject out of hand the science behind vaccination, they then rant about the 'certainty' of their own anti-vaccination intuition while using appeal to emotion to hammer their point.

IP Logged

|dev|null
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Oct 21st, 2014 at 10:48am

Only if there is an Ebola outbreak here, which is exceedingly unlikely.

So, if there is an Ebola outbreak in Australia will you refuse the Vaccine?

Will you travel to West Africa without being vaccinated?  Please say yes.  I do enjoy watching evolution in action.   Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin

"Pens and books are the weapons that defeat terrorism." - Malala Yousefzai, 2013.

"we will never ever solve violence while we grasp for overly simplistic solutions."
Freediver, 2007.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #34 - Oct 21st, 2014 at 6:34pm

http://www.naturalnews.com/038420_flu_shots_toxins_chemical_preservatives.html

'Preservative-free' vaccines and flu shots still contain deadly toxins

Thursday, December 20, 2012 by: S. D. Wells

(NaturalNews) The preservative-free lie is being perpetuated for concerned parents and health enthusiasts, so you will still go to the school, clinic, pharmacy, grocery store, or whatever other "jab shop" that administers flu shots, and get injected with toxins, even though they may have "left out" one or two of the toxins you heard or read bad things about. Maybe preservative-free means you still get the toxic preservatives, but its only trace amounts that are being injecting into your blood. Let's take the food toxin metaphor, as an example of what is going on in the "preservative-free" vaccine world. (http://vaxtruth.org/2011/08/vaccine-ingredients/)

Consider this: would you eat a meal if you knew it contained 10 toxins, but the cook said they left out the one you are allergic to? Is that enough for you to opt out of your "opt out" and go ahead and eat some cancer causing, neurological impairing toxic meal? People who are allergic to peanuts, soy, fish, and other common foods can have a deathly allergic reaction to even the smallest amounts of these ingredients, and that's just when it touches their skin or they eat a "trace" amount, so then we delve into injecting toxins in trace amounts. People who are allergic to penicillin cannot have even a trace amount of it, or they could die. So where's the logic? There is none. It's just bad business as usual for Big Pharma. (http://vaxtruth.org)

Injecting "trace amounts" of toxins

How different is it if you eat a lot of mercury, or you inject just a little? This is the argument which comes from most vaccine enthusiasts; "if it's just a trace amount, it doesn't matter." The same advice would come from the FDA, except for the fact that they consider trace amounts non-existent and they still label trace amounts of mercury as thimerosal-free. So let's do the math now. Let's add up all the heavy metals in the routine "consumption" process most go through, including flu shots, vaccines, boosters, food, water, lotions, cosmetics, deodorants and so on, and you have a major problem.

Injecting mercury, aluminum, monosodium glutamate and formaldehyde sends a massive shock wave through your system, and jolts your central nervous system. Your immune system basically "freaks out" as the toxic injection completely bypasses the digestive system all together. Add in the fact that most shots are combination shots and given in close succession, especially to children and infants, and the problems are compounded exponentially. (http://www.3aw.com.au)

The big cover up

Make no mistakes here, thimerosal is the preservative of choice for vaccine manufacturers. This practice dates back to the 1920s. Thimerosal contains nearly 50 percent mercury by weight. Mercury, or more precisely, ethylmercury, is used to kill the contaminants that can damage the vaccine; unfortunately, it kills a whole lot more when it gets in your blood and brain. (http://www.naturalnews.com)

Flu vaccines contain mercury! This is the big preservative-free lie, and it is documented. The following is from court house news (Courthouse News Service is a nationwide news service for lawyers and the news media):

Friday, March 23, 2012: "The Food and Drug Administration is not liable for approving a mercury-based vaccine preservative because more expensive, mercury-free vaccines are available upon request, a federal judge ruled. Thimerosal is a mercury-based compound that is FDA-approved as a vaccine preservative. Organizations such as the Coalition for Mercury-Free Drugs; however, have expressed concern about the preservative. As a precautionary measure, most vaccines administered to children or pregnant women do not include thimersosal, but the flu vaccine is a significant exception. Thimerosal-preserved flu vaccines are necessary to ensure sufficient supply at a reasonable price," according to the judgment." (http://www.courthousenews.com/2012/03/23/44979.htm)

An inside look at the main ingredients of "multi-jabs" (combo vaccines)

One major problem with the multi-jabs, even preservative-free ones, is that several vaccines at once enables the chance of the tiny amounts of viruses introduced by these vaccines and their genetic material to meet and "mingle." You see, then the recombination of such strains are super viruses, and can rise up later and attack the system. Still only worried about the preservatives?

Measles and Mumps Live Virus Vaccine: (M-M-Rvax) Made by Merck. Injected into one-year-old babies and contains gelatin, sorbitol, sodium chloride, bovine cow serum, and human albumin.

Diptheria, Tetanus and Polio Vaccine: Five injections given between two and six years of age, plus boosters "recommended" every 10 years. This monster jab contains formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol and aluminum phosphate.

DTaP, IPV, HBV and Hib: (Diphtheria, tetanus, polio, hepatitis B and Haemophilus influenza type B) Given to infants from two to 12 months old with boosters less than a year later. This beast of a shot contains aluminum hydroxide, formaldehyde, and bovine cow serum.

(http://news.softpedia.com)

Attention all humans, are you allergic to injecting any of the following ingredients directly into your blood?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #35 - Oct 21st, 2014 at 6:35pm

Okay, so you request the "preservative-free" flu shot or vaccine and you think you're better off than everyone else? Think again. What do all of the following "ingredients" do and why are they in the vaccines?

Bovine cow serum: Extracted from cow skin. When injected causes connective tissue disorders, arthritis and lupus; also shortness of breath, low blood pressure, chest pain and skin reactions.

Sorbitol: Synthetic sweetener which metabolizes very slowly and aggravates IBS and gastrointestinal issues.

Gelatin: Derived from the collagen inside animals' skin and bones. Injecting gelatin poses the risk of infection from synthetic growth hormones and BSE infectivity (mad cow disease).

Sodium chloride: Raises blood pressure and inhibits muscle contraction and growth.

Egg protein: Vaccines are prepared in eggs (certainly not organic). May contain growth hormones, antibiotics, and salmonella bacteria.

Thimerosal: A neurotoxic mercury which causes autism: There are 25 mcg in one average flu vaccine, and the EPA safety limit is five micrograms, so children who are vaccinated simultaneously with multiple* vaccines receive over 10 times the safety limit of mercury in one day.

Human albumin: The protein portion of blood from pooled human venous plasma; when injected causes fever, chills, hives, rash, headache, nausea, breathing difficulty, and rapid heart rate. Injecting "pooled blood" can result in a loss of body cell mass and cause immunodeficiency virus infection, or contain SV40, AIDS, cancer or Hepatitis B from drug addicts.

Formaldehyde: Highly carcinogenic fluid used to embalm corpses. Ranked one of the most hazardous compounds to human health; can cause liver damage, gastrointestinal issues, reproductive deformation, respiratory distress and cancer. Plus, formaldehyde has been known to fail to deactivate the virus the vaccine is intended to cure, thus enabling a live virus to enter your blood and infect your system.

Phenoxyethanol: A glycol ether/chemical; highly toxic to the nervous system, kidneys, and liver. The FDA warns "can cause shut down of the central nervous system (CNS), vomiting and contact dermatitis" in cosmetics; imagine when injected into your blood.

Aluminum phosphate: Greatly increases toxicity of mercury, so caution about minimum mercury tolerance is therefore severely underestimated. CDC scientists and all doctors are well aware of this.

MSG (monosodium glutamate): When injected becomes a neurotoxin, causing CNS disorders and brain damage in children. (http://www.naturalnews.com/030868_vaccines_autism.html)

"Preservative-free" still gives you a 150 percent dose of FDA/EPA maximum

According to the CDC, vaccines labeled "thimerosal-free" often have a little asterisk to warn you: "This vaccine has 'trace' amounts of thimerosal, which the FDA says is equivalent to thimerosal-free products." There are basically two kinds of flu shots given: one contains 25 mcg of mercury and is often given as the "regular" flu shot to those with no special circumstances, and the other is labeled "thimerasol-free" (containing fewer than 3mcg of mercury) and is given to young children and pregnant women.

Take a look at "safe" and "un-safe" levels of mercury, per the FDA/EPA:
Two part per billion is the maximum amount of mercury that deems water "safe" for drinking. Anything over 200 ppb mercury is considered TOXIC. But guess what?

There is up to 300 ppb mercury in the "thimerosal-free" flu vaccine. There is 25,000 ppb mercury given in the regular flu shot. (http://www.naturalnews.com)

The Department of Defense classifies mercury as a hazardous material that could cause death if swallowed, inhaled or absorbed through the skin. Studies indicate that mercury tends to accumulate in the brains of primates and other animals after they are injected with vaccines. Mercury poisoning has been linked to cardiovascular disease, autism, seizures, mental retardation, hyperactivity, dyslexia and many other nervous system conditions.
(http://www.matchdoctor.com)

Want to protect your immune system? Leave out all the toxins. That's step number one. Especially leave out GMO, mercury, MSG and Aspartame. Step two? Look into Colloidal silver, Superfoods, mushroom powders, licorice root, garlic supplements, oil of oregano, cinnamon and much more. (http://store.naturalnews.com/Immunity-Response_c_11.html)

Sources for this article include:

http://vaxtruth.org

http://www.matchdoctor.com

http://www.naturalnews.com

http://www.3aw.com.au

http://www.naturalnews.com/030868_vaccines_autism.html

http://vaxtruth.org/2011/08/vaccine-ingredients/

http://news.softpedia.com

http://www.naturalnews.com

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #36 - Oct 21st, 2014 at 9:40pm

Wheres Mike Adams HPLC results.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #37 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 12:12am

Quote:

[Source]

Anti-Venom is produced in exactly the same way as antibodies to virii are produced, Eagle-eye by injection of small quantities of the Venom to make the body respond to it.

If anti-Venom works, why don't Vaccines?   Roll Eyes

You have yet to produce an adequate explanation of why mass-vaccination campaigns have destroyed Smallpox and will soon destroy Polio.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #38 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 12:14am

gone wrote on Oct 20th, 2014 at 4:09am:

I gave you the explanation. Read above.

Where?  The claim about media lying about it?

How do you account for the academic papers which prove vaccines work through epidemiological studies?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

gone
Gold Member

Australian Politics

somewhere
Reply #39 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 2:52am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 20th, 2014 at 6:30pm:

Depends, I'd say at this stage no need to, since it isnt here.  The vaccine isn't for us, its for Africans.

You are not well informed. I read media from all over the world in two languages. I can guarantee you that the pharma giants want to sell their vaccines all over the world, including Australia. They are preparing the marketing campaign as we speak...Soon the media will pump out the propaganda and make you believe that you need it...And the government will buy them. After all, the pharma giants want your tax dollars...

IP Logged

gone
Gold Member

Australian Politics

somewhere
Reply #40 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 3:40am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 21st, 2014 at 8:24am:

Quote:

[Source]

INstead of just stating its a ridiculous comparison, could you please point to scientific, logical reasons why its different.

Venom is a dead chemical. A virus is a live organism that multiplies...
Antivenom neutralizes venom. If it would immunize, then - once taken - you could get bitten by the same snake over and over again and you wouldn't get sick. Now that would be cool.  Grin 

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #41 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 8:36am

gone wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 2:52am:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 20th, 2014 at 6:30pm:

You are not well informed. I read media from all over the world in two languages. I can guarantee you that the pharma giants want to sell their vaccines all over the world, including Australia. They are preparing the marketing campaign as we speak...Soon the media will pump out the propaganda and make you believe that you need it...And the government will buy them. After all, the pharma giants want your tax dollars...

Well until the time they do, I'm going to sit here and say you're full of poo.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #42 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 8:37am

gone wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 3:40am:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 21st, 2014 at 8:24am:

Quote:

[Source]

Venom is a dead chemical. A virus is a live organism that multiplies...
Antivenom neutralizes venom. If it would immunize, then - once taken - you could get bitten by the same snake over and over again and you wouldn't get sick. Now that would be cool.  Grin 

My understanding of typical anti-vax arguments is that it isn't so much the antibody or antigen thats the issue. But its what else is supposedly in it.

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Reply #43 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 9:45am

The ultimate rebuttal to the anti-vaccine people is history isn't it?
Don't they know what infant mortality was like before community vaccination programs? Widespread deaths from diphtheria, whooping cough and all the rest.
Surely that's the end of the argument.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #44 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 9:58am

bogarde73 wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 9:45am:
Don't they know what infant mortality was like before community vaccination programs? Widespread deaths from diphtheria, whooping cough and all the rest.

I would agree bogarde, but I've had long experience arguing with these people. Their comeback is that its due to improved hygiene. I think hygiene is part of it, but it doesn't explain all of it.

IP Logged

gone
Gold Member

Australian Politics

somewhere
Reply #45 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 10:43am

Do you know??? How do you know??? Tell me how you know.
Neither you nor me know the history accurately. The only possible way you could know the history of diseases accurately, was if your own dad, granddad, grand grand dad etc. had been well travelled and influental doctors and medical researchers for many generations back and passed on their knowledge to you personally.

All we "know" is what we get told the pharma giants, the WHO (controlled by the pharma giants) and major research institutes worldwide (owned and controlled by pharma giants and their allies.

Isn't it the most common thing for salespeople to tell bullshit to sell their product? Do you believe everything commercials tell you? You aren't connecting the dots between WHO, the owners of the pharma corporations, the medical research institutes, their allies, their connections, their memberships in secret societies, their influence in world politics etc. You assume it's all honest. You are being naive.

Can't you even admit the potential for fraud when trillions of dolloars of profit are on the cards???

IP Logged

|dev|null
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 11:03am

Quote:
The World Health Organization (WHO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations (UN) that is concerned with international public health. It was established on 7 April 1948, headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland. WHO is a member of the United Nations Development Group. Its predecessor, the Health Organization, was an agency of the League of Nations. The constitution of the World Health Organization had been signed by 61 countries on 22 July 1946, with the first meeting of the World Health Assembly finishing on 24 July 1948. It incorporated the Office International d'Hygiène Publique and the League of Nations Health Organization. Since its creation, it has played a leading role in the eradication of smallpox. Its current priorities include communicable diseases, in particular, HIV/AIDS, malaria and tuberculosis; the mitigation of the effects of non-communicable diseases; sexual and reproductive health, development, and aging; nutrition, food security and healthy eating; occupational health; substance abuse; and drive the development of reporting, publications, and networking. WHO is responsible for the World Health Report, a leading international publication on health, the worldwide World Health Survey, and World Health Day (7 April of every year).

[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Health_Organization]

So, how exactly does the Pharmaceutical industry control the WHO?  EXACTLY, please.   Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy

Freediver, 2007.

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #47 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 11:05am

gone wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 10:43am:

Neither you nor me know the history accurately. The only possible way you could know the history of diseases accurately, was if your own dad, granddad, grand grand dad etc. had been well travelled and influental doctors and medical researchers for many generations back and passed on their knowledge to you personally.

So the only accurate knowledge of diseases possible can only come from direct ancestors (father, grandfather...) who happen to be doctors ?

Do you apply this to any division of knowledge?

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Reply #48 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 11:25am

eagle eyes, how I know is I have read widely and gathered a lot of information from a wide variety of sources.
The Big Pharma you talk about is certainly guilty of unacceptable behaviour just like big everything else.
But Big Pharma wasn't even around as it is now in the days when there were epidemics of the diseases that community vaccination has controlled.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #49 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 11:51am

bogarde73 wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 11:25am:
eagle eyes, how I know is I have read widely and gathered a lot of information from a wide variety of sources.
The Big Pharma you talk about is certainly guilty of unacceptable behaviour just like big everything else.
But Big Pharma wasn't even around as it is now in the days when there were epidemics of the diseases that community vaccination has controlled.

Also, it does not follow that "big pharma's" capitalist motivations should be conflated with the question of vaccination efficacy per se.

IP Logged

gone
Gold Member

Australian Politics

somewhere
Reply #50 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 12:13pm

NorthOfNorth wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 11:05am:

So the only accurate knowledge of diseases possible can only come from direct ancestors (father, grandfather...) who happen to be doctors ?

You could only get access to the truth that way. Because you're not born into the royal society. If you were, then you would have access to the truth. They royal bloodlines have written down history on their own and pass it on to their own...

We only get lies and propaganda made by them. That ensures their wealth and power. They own and control all major industries on this planet. Not even governments have access to the truth. Governments are only puppets for the royal bloodlines. The truth is kept secret within the royal circles. The truth about wars and how they designed them. The truth about medicine, the truth about banking, politics, major world events etc. Wink

You and me, we have to guess by connecting the dots. And I'm good at connecting the dots.  Wink

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #51 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 12:18pm

NorthOfNorth wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 11:51am:
bogarde73 wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 11:25am:

Also, it does not follow that "big pharma's" capitalist motivations should be conflated with the question of vaccination efficacy per se.

Besides I always find it rich that the complaint is about Big Pharma when the Complimentary and Alternative Medicine industry is estimated to be worth about 34 billion dollars in the US alone.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #52 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 12:19pm

gone wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 12:13pm:
You and me, we have to guess by connecting the dots. And I'm good at connecting the dots.  Wink

True, its just that you dont connect the dots in any rational order.

It goes from 1 to 2 to 3 etc not 1 to 4 to 18 to 2

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #53 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 12:31pm

You could only get access to the truth that way. Because you're not born into the royal society. If you were, then you would have access to the truth. They royal bloodlines have written down history on their own and pass it on to their own...

We only get lies and propaganda made by them. That ensures their wealth and power. They own and control all major industries on this planet. Not even governments have access to the truth. Governments are only puppets for the royal bloodlines. The truth is kept secret within the royal circles. The truth about wars and how they designed them. The truth about medicine, the truth about banking, politics, major world events etc. Wink

Written like a true paranoid!

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #54 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 12:33pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 12:18pm:
Besides I always find it rich that the complaint is about Big Pharma when the Complimentary and Alternative Medicine industry is estimated to be worth about 34 billion dollars in the US alone.

And who are subject to little and few legal constraints on their hyperbolic claims.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #55 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 12:40pm

NorthOfNorth wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 12:33pm:

And who are subject to little and few legal constraints on their hyperbolic claims.

Quite

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #56 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 5:59pm

Oh, dear, no you're not, if you think Big Pharma control WHO.

Another conspiranut it would seem.

Still waiting for your explanation on how Smallpox was wiped out and how Polio is on the verge of being wiped out.  If they haven't done it with vaccination, how has it been done?    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #57 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 6:00pm

My local shopping centre has a stall selling magnetic charms.  Plastered all over it are the most outrageous claims.  I have complained several times to Consumer Affairs but they seem uninterested in acting against these charlatans.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

gone
Gold Member

Australian Politics

somewhere
Reply #58 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 6:33pm

NorthOfNorth wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 12:31pm:

I'm not a paranoid. YOU ARE! You are running when they tell you to get a vaccine. I don't. I'm not paranoid.  Wink I have zero fear of ebolie, swine flu, any flu, anything.  Wink

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #59 - Oct 24th, 2014 at 7:54am

gone wrote on Oct 23rd, 2014 at 6:33pm:
NorthOfNorth wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 12:31pm:

I'm not a paranoid. YOU ARE! You are running when they tell you to get a vaccine. I don't. I'm not paranoid.  Wink I have zero fear of ebolie, swine flu, any flu, anything.  Wink

When you start stating using the term Big Pharma, it shows you're paranoid.

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #60 - Oct 24th, 2014 at 8:25am

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 6:00pm:

My local shopping centre has a stall selling magnetic charms.  Plastered all over it are the most outrageous claims.  I have complained several times to Consumer Affairs but they seem uninterested in acting against these charlatans.    Roll Eyes

Yes, the 'alternative medicine' industry can make the most ridiculous claims without the expectation that they will be held to account for them (other than anecdotal testimonials from unknown and unverified sources).

And why doesn't the contradictory term 'alternative medicine'  seem to bother their advocates? Medicine is medicine... Unless 'alternative' is a euphemism for unverified or unsubstantiated or unproven.

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #61 - Oct 24th, 2014 at 8:25am

IP Logged

Stratos
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Oct 24th, 2014 at 8:36am

Saw this the other day.  Language warning

http://howdovaccinescauseautism.com/

I have zero fear of ebolie, swine flu, any flu, anything.

I'm guessing you also have zero fear of smallpox or polio.

Also for the love of God, please do not test your alleged ebola immunity.

Pete Waldo wrote on Jan 15th, 2014 at 11:24pm:
Thus killing those Canaanite babies while they were still innocent, was a particularly merciful act

IP Logged

|dev|null
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Oct 24th, 2014 at 10:40am

I have zero fear of ebolie, swine flu, any flu, anything.  Wink

Then you're a happy idiot.  Please, do go and test your resistance to Ebola.  It will increase the world's average intelligence marginally once you die.  It will improve the world's gene pool as well.    Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy

Freediver, 2007.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Oct 24th, 2014 at 11:28am

|dev|null wrote on Oct 17th, 2014 at 3:54pm:
So, when they develop a vaccine for Ebola, I take it all those who are anti-vaccination won't be having it?   Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy

Polio is on the rise in the Islamic part of the world,do you think they should drop their idiocy towards the Polio vaccine?

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

|dev|null
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Oct 24th, 2014 at 11:30am

Baronvonrort wrote on Oct 24th, 2014 at 11:28am:
|dev|null wrote on Oct 17th, 2014 at 3:54pm:

Polio is on the rise in the Islamic part of the world,do you think they should drop their idiocy towards the Polio vaccine?

Why are "they"?

Anti-Vaccinationists of all colours/creeds/ideologies are I agree idiots Baron.

You going to attack Eagle Eyes, et al for their anti-Vaccinationist stance or are only Muslims worth attacking in your view?   Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Freediver, 2007.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #66 - Oct 27th, 2014 at 12:21am

Interesting how the anti-vaccination crowd have all disappeared...   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

gone
Gold Member

Australian Politics

somewhere
Reply #67 - Oct 28th, 2014 at 4:32pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 27th, 2014 at 12:21am:

Tired to argue with brainwashed sheeple. Take your vaccines and be happy. Obey your government, obey the WHO, OBEY!  Grin

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #68 - Oct 28th, 2014 at 6:03pm

gone wrote on Oct 28th, 2014 at 4:32pm:

Tired to argue with brainwashed sheeple. Take your vaccines and be happy. Obey your government, obey the WHO, OBEY!  Grin

many blessings

do not argue ... just bring the facts ...

namaste

Healthy 12-Year-Old Girl Dies Shortly After Receiving HPV Vaccine

http://www.stage2omega.com/healthy-12-year-old-girl-dies-shortly-after-receiving...

Another young girl has died from Gardasil, the infamous HPV vaccine manufactured by Merck & Co., and the medical establishment claims that it was a fluke. Twelve-year-old Meredith Prohaska from Waukesha, Wisconsin, died just a few hours after getting her Gardasil shot, and her parents are sure that the vaccine was the cause of death.

According to FOX6Now.com, Meredith was an otherwise healthy, fun-loving girl prior to her death. She did have a sore throat the day that she died, which is why her parents took her to the doctor in the first place. But it was a minor ailment that, in light of the events of that fateful day, couldn’t possibly have killed her that quickly or coincidentally.

Reports indicate that Meredith’s parents took her to the doctor during the morning hours of August 7. Around 10:30 am, she received her first HPV vaccine, which about 30 minutes later appeared to lull her into a deep sleep. Meredith’s mother Rebecca recalls having had to repeatedly wake her up so she could make it through the day.

Later that afternoon at around 3:30 pm, Rebecca left the house for about 30 minutes to get some food. When she returned, she found her daughter lying on the floor unconscious, upon which she initiated CPR — Rebecca served as an EMT (emergency medical technician) for the National Guard for 14 years, so she knew what she was doing.

When the CPR failed, Rebecca immediately called 911, and Meredith was rushed to the hospital. But it was too late — the girl was pronounced dead upon arrival, without explanation.

“It was the hardest thing when they called and said they don’t know,” stated Rebecca to FOX6Now.com. “There was no reason [for her death]. She was the healthiest 12-year-old.”

Rebecca decided to take a closer look at the HPV handout that she was given that morning, only to find that her daughter apparently suffered certain rare side effects caused by the vaccine. But when the media caught wind of the story, damage control was quickly engaged, with a professor and medical doctor from the Milwaukee Health Department claiming that the vaccine wasn’t to blame.

Dr. Swain has accepted more than $1 million to promote vaccines

This doctor and professor is known as Geoffrey Swain, and VacTruth.com reports that he has sucked heavily from the teat of Big Vaccine. According to Dr. Swain’s resume, which is available through the Center for Urban Population Health (CUPH), this pro-vaccine spokesman has accepted more than $1 million from vaccine interests to defend and promote vaccines.

More than $900,000 of this bounty came from the CDC, which apparently tasked Dr. Swain with investigating immunization rates (whatever that means). Another nearly $160,000 was given by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, a non-profit organization that promotes vaccines and looks for new ways to get more people vaccinated.

Dr. Swain’s resume is available for viewing here:
CUPH.org [PDF].

It is hardly surprising, then, that Dr. Swain publicly dismissed the concerns of the Prohaska family about the safety of Gardasil. In typical shill fashion, Dr. Swain quickly reassured the public that Gardasil is “very, very safe,” also emphasizing that it’s a “very safe vaccine and very effective.”

Of course it is, Dr. $wain.

Sources for this article include:

www.naturalnews.com

vactruth.com

fox6now.com

www.cuph.org [PDF]

science.naturalnews.com

Source:  http://worldtruth.tv/healthy-12-year-old-girl-dies-shortly-after-receiving-hpv-vaccine/

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #69 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 12:58am

So, will you take a bet?

How about I get some smallpox bacilli?  I'll get vaccinated, you don't.   We'll both be exposed to the bacilli.   You willing to bet you won't be infected?   Roll Eyes

The mere fact you cannot explain how Smallpox has been eliminated as a wild disease if vaccination doesn't work, tells me you're a fool.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #70 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 4:39am

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 12:58am:

So, will you take a bet?

How about I get some smallpox bacilli?  I'll get vaccinated, you don't.   We'll both be exposed to the bacilli. 
 You willing to bet you won't be infected?   Roll Eyes [ edit IITL  Cheesy ]

The mere fact you cannot explain how Smallpox has been eliminated as a wild disease if vaccination doesn't work, tells me you're a fool.   Roll Eyes

many blessings

the fool would be the one injecting toxic mercury ,

squalene and thimerosal into their systems severely retarding the endocrine system

leaving you open to buy more drugs that you need, from them.. you are  forgiven ,

yet do not attempt to ridicule others

whom are not hooked on your heavy metals, facts and logic confirms you are in lack ,

and that you repeat whatever authority tells you is good ..and by all means yes

keep getting your shots knowing you are protected against unvaccinated people ...

carry on regardless , yet absorb these facts ,

for facts are truth

Jeb Bush, Fox News, & The Pharmaceutical Industry

namaste

« Last Edit: Oct 29th, 2014 at 5:23am by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #71 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 8:32am

So, will you take a bet?

How about I get some smallpox bacilli?  I'll get vaccinated, you don't.   We'll both be exposed to the bacilli.   You willing to bet you won't be infected?   Roll Eyes

You know what I hate almost as much as a science illiterate anti-vaxxer such as I am the light and eagle eyes? A science
illiterate like yourself Brian Ross. Smallpox is a virus, there is no such thing as smallpox bacilli.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #72 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 8:35am

it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 4:39am:

So, will you take a bet?

How about I get some smallpox bacilli?  I'll get vaccinated, you don't.   We'll both be exposed to the bacilli. 

many blessings

squalene and thimerosal into their systems severely retarding the endocrine system

leaving you open to buy more drugs that you need, from them.. you are  forgiven ,

whom are not hooked on your heavy metals, facts and logic confirms you are in lack ,

keep getting your shots knowing you are protected against unvaccinated people ...

for facts are truth

namaste

How does squalene and thiomersal retard the endocrine system? Which organs? What mechanism?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #73 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 1:54pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 8:35am:
it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 4:39am:

So, will you take a bet?

many blessings

for facts are truth

namaste

How does squalene and thiomersal retard the endocrine system? Which organs? What mechanism?

many blessings yet first

lets establish that you are clueless,

then we shall continue and one such as I am

will explain , if there is no other to do as much

with so very much love

namaste

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #74 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 1:56pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 1:54pm:
many blessings yet first

with so very much love

namaste

Basically, its I don't smacking know how to answer the question, so I'll ignore it.

How does squalene attack the endocrine system

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #75 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 1:58pm

yet further

the outrage bus brings no fact

just " oh fraid not "

your replies are not a rebuttal so yes

lets establish that you are dumb as a post on this topic

then i shall explain to you ,

how your body works ..

with forgiveness and compassion for clueless dupes

that think they are informed on this subject matter

when all they know

is how to cultivate their ignorance and ego

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #76 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 1:59pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 1:56pm:
many blessings yet first

with so very much love

namaste

Basically, its I don't smacking know how to answer the question, so I'll ignore it.

many blessings yes progress

we have established that you do not know

how your endocrine system works

is that correct ?

namaste

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #77 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 2:00pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 1:59pm:
many blessings yet first

with so very much love

namaste

is that correct ?

namaste

Again evading the question. How does squalene damage the endocrine system

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #78 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 2:02pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 2:00pm:
many blessings yet first

with so very much love

namaste

is that correct ?

namaste

many blessings

first you will admit you know nothing upon your endocrine system

and are even too lazy to google as much ..

namaste

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #79 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 2:03pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 2:02pm:
many blessings yet first

with so very much love

namaste

is that correct ?

namaste

many blessings

namaste

I teach the endocrine system to my students every year. How does squalene affect the endocrine system?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #80 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 2:08pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 2:03pm:
many blessings yet first

with so very much love

namaste

is that correct ?

namaste

many blessings

namaste

I teach the endocrine system to my students every year. How does squalene affect the endocrine system?

many blessings

you are in no position to teach people upon the endocrine system

if you do not realize that heavy metals severly calcify the pineal gland , and actually attack the hypothalmus ,

thyroid,adrenal and coccyx to name but a few reference points

you are creating malfeasance and poisoning minds

as well as peoples bodies with your ignorance

you are forgiven yet exposed

so be at peace

namaste

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #81 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 2:11pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 2:08pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 2:03pm:
many blessings yet first

with so very much love

namaste

is that correct ?

namaste

many blessings

namaste

many blessings

you are in no position to teach people upon the endocrine system

if you do not realize that heavy metals severly calcify the pineal gland , and actually attack the hypothalmus ,

thyroid,adrenal and coccyx to name but a few reference points

you are creating malfeasance and poisoning minds

as well as peoples bodies with your ignorance

you are forgiven yet exposed

so be at peace

namaste

Again under what mechanism does this occur? Any peer-reviewed references?

How does squalene attack the endocrine system?

I'm asking how.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #82 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 2:14pm

many blessings

and you say you teach the endocrine system to people ?

did you just lie there ?

where and in what capacity to you teach such a thing ?

I have already said how heavy metals retard

and calcify the pineal gland ... do you comprehend this subject matter ?

namaste

~ : ) =

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #83 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 2:15pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 2:14pm:
many blessings

did you just lie there ?

where and in what capacity to you teach suc a thing ?

namaste

No you just said calcify. I want more detail as to how heavy metals with no calcium content can calcify an endocrine organ.

and given squalene is not a heavy metal (and is in fact a naturally occuring product from sharks), how does it affect the endocrine system

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #84 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 2:37pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 2:15pm:
it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 2:14pm:
many blessings

did you just lie there ?

where and in what capacity to you teach suc a thing ?

namaste

No you just said calcify. I want more detail as to how heavy metals with no calcium content can calcify an endocrine organ.

and given squalene is not a heavy metal (and is in fact a naturally occuring product from sharks), how does it affect the endocrine system

many blessings

are you forgetting mercury ?

this is a heavy metal , beloved being..

in which you willingly let some corporation apply this into your body .. along with yes squalene and nano technology that will not enter debate dear one

unless you are in the presence of one such as I am

and so

you will be corrected and exposed as these poisons are not needed

to retard this endocrine system you have in your divine body ..

for you see

when all these glands in your body are synchronized

in harmony , these activate all blood , cells , DNA ..

the human body will go through a very divine process

this will be retarded if you are hooked on your drugs

yet as you are interested , and you asked ,

I will show thee

http://www.balancedenergy.co.nz/news/in-the-press/healthy-options-magazine/the-h...

namaste

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #85 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 2:38pm

Again , how does mercyry with no calcium, calcify.

I know I'm going to be using big words, but I'm looking for the pathophysiology of the damage.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #86 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 2:44pm

yet further

here is a basic interpretation

of how the human chakras work

the endocrine system is a major component

of the human chakra energy system

How To Open Your 7 Chakras - As Explained In a Children's Show

your body is perfect

and has no need for toxins and mercury and squalene and nano technology wrapped up

and packaged into a vaccine injected into your arm

for $$$$ big business is it not ..

and so you have freewill to inject your body with poisons dear one

yet do not attempt to convince informed beings

to follow your crooked path

in which is observed with forgiveness

so be at peace

namaste

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #87 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 2:45pm

That has nothing to do with my question.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #88 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 2:51pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 2:38pm:

I know I'm going to be using big words, but I'm looking for the pathophysiology of the damage.

many blessings

if you can not comprehend that mercury

a heavy metal will directly be absorbed by the pineal gland among others

and the reaction from this pineal gland is to harden and calcify , thereby retarding the one in questions' ability

to comprehend that which they consumed

a frog in a slow pot of boiling water goes through much the same symptoms as you a projecting here ..

the pineal gland in your body should be the consistency of a raisin malleable and able to go through many differing ViBrAtIoNaL attonements

giving way to expanded consciousness and extra sensory abilities instant healing ( this one is no good for big pharma BIG TIME )

so of and in dues course they would wish to inject some heavy metals into human beings so they could manipulate them ... if only they could find some clueless dupe to teach the endocrine system to people aye ?

we continue to watch, with

so very much love

namaste

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #89 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 2:52pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 2:51pm:

many blessings

if you can not comprehend that mercury

a heavy metal will directly be absorbed by the pineal gland among others

and the reaction from this pineal gland is to harden and calcify , thereby retarding the one in questions' ability

to comprehend that which they consumed

a frog in a slow pot of boiling water goes through much the same symptoms as you a projecting here ..

the pineal gland in your body should be the consistency of a raisin malleable and able to go through many differing ViBrAtIoNaL attonements

giving way to expanded consciousness and extra sensory abilities instant healing ( this one is no good for big pharma BIG TIME )

so of and in dues course they would wish to inject some heavy metals into human beings so they could manipulate them ... if only they could find some clueless dupe to teach the endocrine system to people aye ?

we continue to watch, with

so very much love

namaste

Again, simply stating this takes place is not enough, I want to know how, besides just posting to some BS website you've found in a google search.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #90 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 2:55pm

http://www.med-health.net/Pineal-Gland-Calcification.html

Pineal Gland Calcification

The pineal gland may also be referred to as the “third eye,” epiphysis or conarium. This endocrine gland is located on the vertebrae at the center area of the bottom of the brain, just where the two hemispheres meet. The pineal gland is responsible for producing melatonin, a derivative of serotonin that will provide seasonal functions and the wake/sleep schedule of the body. As you age the pineal gland can become calcified, causing calcium phosphate to develop over the gland. Fortunately, there are ways to decacify the gland and prevent calcium phosphate buildup in the future.

Mercury
Mercury is poisonous and should be avoided to prevent a wide variety of negative health effects. Medical vaccines that are tainted with mercury, bottom feeding fish like prawns or shrimp, bigger fish like tuna or dolphins are all high risk sources for mercury. Consuming spirulina or chlorella can help to remove mercury from your body and brain tissue.

and you say you teach this subject matter ?

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #91 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 2:55pm

Mercury
Mercury is poisonous and should be avoided to prevent a wide variety of negative health effects. Medical vaccines that are tainted with mercury, bottom feeding fish like prawns or shrimp, bigger fish like tuna or dolphins are all high risk sources for mercury. Consuming spirulina or chlorella can help to remove mercury from your body and brain tissue.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #92 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 2:57pm

This how-to list will give you a reference point for exercises and ways to help with pineal gland decalcification.  Your pineal gland, also referred to as the 3rd eye, is a small endocrine gland in the geometric center part of your brain.  It is home to the ajna (brow) chakra and its energy is of psychic and spiritual phenomena.

Your pineal gland produces a number of chemicals and hormones that cause happiness and serenity, euphoria, restfulness, civilized behavior, balanced emotions, and psychical phenomena just to name a few.  These are natural states of being, however, due to lack of proper nutrition, environmental issues, left-brained thinking, and various chemicals; most people have developed a calcified pineal gland.

The Creator has given humans a chance to reverse or decrease ALL “ailments” and dysfunctions.  There are various supplements, food and drink, exercise, and other practices one can implement into their lifestyle to reverse pineal gland decalcification.  Once you begin to consciously work with the energy of the third eye chakra you will begin to see reality for what it is as opposed to what you have been programmed to beLIEve.

The following list is in no particular order.  See what resonates or feels right to you and begin there.  And remember, practicing patience and being consistent is key for any spiritual and metaphysical work.

List of Ways to Decalcify the Pineal Gland

Eliminate or reduce meat intake.  Meats, especially heavier ones like beef and pork, are very acidic.  An acidic ph balance is not conducive for a healthy, decalcified pineal gland.
Drink alkaline or distilled water.  Alkaline water is electrifying and distilled water removes heavy toxins and metals out of the human body.
Avoid fluoride.  Fluoride is toxic to the human system.  Use non-fluoride toothpaste.  Most tap water in the US is fluoridated so drink alkaline or distilled water.
Practice Sungazing.  Taking in the Sun’s energy when it is orange or setting/rising is tremendously beneficial for the pineal gland and decalcification.  You can do this daily for 3-5 minutes, it doesn’t take long.  Your pineal is a crystal and reacts remarkably to our Sun.
Eat more greens & vegetables.  The more alkaline foods you get into your system the more you are feeding the pineal gland and other crucial parts of your being.  Foods that have been charged with sunlight are electrifying and pineal decalcifying!  More Information: Alkaline Foods to Help Decalcify the Pineal Gland
Avoid mercury.  Mercury is extremely toxic.  Most vaccines and tooth fillings are mercury-based.  However, nowadays, most dentist are using non-mercury based fillings.  If you have mercury fillings in your teeth, a holistic dentist can remove them.
Maintain positive thoughts and actions.  This may seem a little elementary or not “deep enough” but,  there is great power in your state of mind.  Thoughts can also be toxic.
Take Blue Green Algae and other chlorophyll rich “superfoods”.  This is similar to eating more veggies but adding a more powerful punch.  Other superfoods include chlorella, spirulina, sea moss, and wheatgrass.  More Information: Klamath Blue Green Algae Information and Benefits (Super Brain Food)
Use herbs.  Herbs like mugwort, wood betony, alfalfa, parsley, and gotu kola have wonderful healing properties.  You can make a tea or grind it and sprinkle on a salad, or it can be smoked as part of a ritual.
Use the fluorescent, coiled-like light bulbs.  The standard, cheap light bulbs are very inconsistent with the natural light spectrum.  Your pineal gland is light-sensitive.   It’s also important to sleep in complete darkness, if  possible.
Place a crystal on your brow chakra daily.  Meditating with a crystal is energetically beneficial for pineal decalcification.  Some of the favorites are amethyst, clear quartz, sodalite, and lapis lazuli.  More Information: How to Use Crystals & Gemstones for Third Eye Chakra Opening

http://thirdeyeactivation.com/2012/10/list-of-ways-to-decalcify-the-pineal-gland...

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #93 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 2:57pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 2:55pm:

http://www.med-health.net/Pineal-Gland-Calcification.html

Pineal Gland Calcification

The pineal gland may also be referred to as the “third eye,” epiphysis or conarium. This endocrine gland is located on the vertebrae at the center area of the bottom of the brain, just where the two hemispheres meet. The pineal gland is responsible for producing melatonin, a derivative of serotonin that will provide seasonal functions and the wake/sleep schedule of the body. As you age the pineal gland can become calcified, causing calcium phosphate to develop over the gland. Fortunately, there are ways to decacify the gland and prevent calcium phosphate buildup in the future.

http://www.med-health.net/images/10404912/image001.jpg

Mercury

and you say you teach this subject matter ?

namaste

Yes, by looking at peer-reviewed references about this. This is a POS website, with no references and no idea who wrote it. If one of my students produced a reference of this quality in their work, they'd get zero.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #94 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 2:59pm

many blessings

so you deny that ,

?

namaste

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #95 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 2:59pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 2:57pm:

A POS website, with no referencing written by a person who is a metaphysics teacher, with no qualifications in physiology, biochemistry or toxicology. If one of my students produced this reference they'd get zero. Please try again.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #96 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 2:59pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 2:59pm:
many blessings

so you deny that ,

?

namaste

Anything in high enough levels is poisonous.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #97 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 3:01pm

Quote:
Yes, by looking at peer-reviewed references about this. This is a POS website, with no references and no idea who wrote it. If one of my students produced a reference of this quality in their work, they'd get zero.

many blessings

any school that would allow you and your ignorance to teach ...gets a zero from me

sounds like you work for the vaccine companies

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #98 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 3:01pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 2:59pm:
many blessings

so you deny that ,

?

namaste

so you are saying mercury is not poisonous to your brain ?

Cheesy

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #99 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 3:02pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 3:01pm:
Quote:

many blessings

any school that would allow you and your ignorance to teach ...gets a zero from me

namaste

Haha, was waiting for the inevitable shill call. Cheers. Without a doubt, you're the biggest fu cking id iot on here

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #100 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 3:02pm

many blessings

so you deny that ,

?

namaste

Cheesy

I'm saying that in low enough levels and in ethylmercury which doesnt bioaccumulate, you would not have health issues.

Heres a hint try some smacking reading you fu cking idiot.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #101 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 3:03pm

many blessings

we have exposed mercury is in the vaccine

yet outrage says mercury vaccines are good

this does not sound like sane advice

forgiven yet exposed

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #102 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 3:04pm

Quote:
I'm saying that in low enough levels and in ethylmercury which doesnt bioaccumulate, you would not have health issues.

this is interesting

Cheesy

IP Logged

Datalife
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #103 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 3:04pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 3:02pm:
many blessings

so you deny that ,

?

namaste

Cheesy

Heres a hint try some smacking reading you dam you cking idiot.

Who is the idiot, the idiot who speaks gibberish or an idiot trying to engage rationally with an idiot?  Anyone with brains stopped addressing the idiots posts moons ago. 

"If they’re out there in the high seas, what you would do is seek to turn them back through the agency of the Australian Navy".

Kevin Rudd on 2GB, July 12, 2007

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #104 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 3:06pm

Quote:

many blessings

you are not an idiot

you just repeat unsound data

the data you repeat is funded by the vaccine makers

who funds your work there outrage ?

Cheesy

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #105 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 3:07pm

Datalife wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 3:04pm:
many blessings

so you deny that ,

?

namaste

Cheesy

Who is the idiot, the idiot who speaks gibberish or an idiot trying to engage rationally with an idiot?  Anyone with brains stopped addressing the idiots posts moons ago. 

many blessings to all sock puppets

lol !

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #106 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 3:09pm

Quote:

many blessings ok good ,

you are getting hot under the collar

what about in high level dosage ?

will a high level dosage of mercury effect the pineal gland ?

im interested in your reply

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #107 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 3:16pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 8:32am:

So, will you take a bet?

You know what I hate almost as much as a science illiterate anti-vaxxer such as I am the light and eagle eyes? A science
illiterate like yourself Brian Ross. Smallpox is a virus, there is no such thing as smallpox bacilli.

many blessings

the vaccine addicts are at each others throats

ole outrage may need another fix of mercury

Cheesy

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #108 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 3:18pm

many blessings

you may have your head up your rectum

and cannot see the light of day

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #109 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 3:31pm

Quote:

many blessings

namaste

Haha, was waiting for the inevitable shill call. Cheers. Without a doubt, you're the biggest dam you cking id iot on here

many blessings Ha ha

the question remains ...where and in what capacity

do you teach .. and who pays you ?

im interested with forgiveness

namaste

IP Logged

gone
Gold Member

Australian Politics

somewhere
Reply #110 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 5:13pm

So, will you take a bet?

I'm quite sure I'd survive a smallpox virus. I'm not scared of diseases. Never have been. I'm not even scared of death. I'm convinced I'll continue to live in another dimension once my body dies.  Smiley

But here is my question. Nobody who believes in vaccines has ever been able to answer me that.

Why are there no vaccines against malaria and dengue fever?  Wink  Tell me. I wanna hear your arguments.

I already explained in an earlier post why I believe there aren't any vaccines against malaria and dengue. Malaria has been known for at least 100 years I believe. And dengue for a long time too. Ebola only just came out apparently and bang, within a few months they have vaccines already. Same with swine flu. Well, actually the swine flu vaccine has been patented 1 year BEFORE the swine flu came out as researchers have found out...

I personally know very little of science and medicine. But I know a lot about world politics and how the powers of royal societies, secret societies, politicians, banks, media, pharma and all major industry are connected with each other and how they are controlled from the top to ensure wealth and power to the top. Because of that knowledge I don't trust governments, media and the owners of the pharma giants. I also don't trust the opinions of doctors on this issue, because they just repeat what they've been told. Your family doctor, who recommends your vaccine hasn't studied it himself. He only passes on recommendations he received from the top.  Wink

But back to my question: Why are there no vaccines against malaria and dengue fever?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #111 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 7:09pm

gone wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 5:13pm:

So, will you take a bet?

I'm quite sure I'd survive a smallpox virus. I'm not scared of diseases. Never have been. I'm not even scared of death. I'm convinced I'll continue to live in another dimension once my body dies.  Smiley

But here is my question. Nobody who believes in vaccines has ever been able to answer me that.

Why are there no vaccines against malaria and dengue fever?  Wink  Tell me. I wanna hear your arguments.

I already explained in an earlier post why I believe there aren't any vaccines against malaria and dengue. Malaria has been known for at least 100 years I believe. And dengue for a long time too. Ebola only just came out apparently and bang, within a few months they have vaccines already. Same with swine flu. Well, actually the swine flu vaccine has been patented 1 year BEFORE the swine flu came out as researchers have found out...

I personally know very little of science and medicine. But I know a lot about world politics and how the powers of royal societies, secret societies, politicians, banks, media, pharma and all major industry are connected with each other and how they are controlled from the top to ensure wealth and power to the top. Because of that knowledge I don't trust governments, media and the owners of the pharma giants. I also don't trust the opinions of doctors on this issue, because they just repeat what they've been told. Your family doctor, who recommends your vaccine hasn't studied it himself. He only passes on recommendations he received from the top.  Wink

But back to my question: Why are there no vaccines against malaria and dengue fever?

A dengue fever vaccine is undergoing clinical trials.

In terms of malaria I suspect the reason no vaccine exists is because its a protozoa not a bacteria or virus and that makes it more tricky

IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #112 - Nov 2nd, 2014 at 10:35am

It's simple. Malaria isn't a virus.

Quote:
Malaria is a parasitic infection spread by Anopheles mosquitoes. The Plasmodium parasite that causes malaria is neither a virus nor a bacterium - it is a single-celled parasite that multiplies in red blood cells of humans as well as in the mosquito intestine.

As for Dengue fever, it is a much more complicated virus with 4 different variations.

Quote:
The four dengue serotypes circulate globally, and infection with one dengue serotype confers life-long protection against re-infection with the same serotype, but only short-term protection against the other 3 serotypes. Moreover, dengue is unique in that sequential infections with different serotypes increase the risk of developing severe and potentially lethal disease. There is limited understanding of how the virus interacts with the immune system and how certain types of pre-existing immunity can exacerbate disease. Therefore, a safe and effective dengue vaccine must be tetravalent, and induce strong and long-lived protection against all 4 serotypes simultaneously in order to avoid the risk of sensitizing the vaccine recipient to severe disease.

http://www.globalvaccines.org/content/dengue+fever+vaccine+program/19615

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #113 - Nov 2nd, 2014 at 8:40pm

So, will you take a bet?

[size=12]I'm quite sure I'd survive a smallpox virus. I'm not scared of diseases. Never have been. I'm not even scared of death. I'm convinced I'll continue to live in another dimension once my body dies.  Smiley

Why?  'cause there is no money in it.  Big Pharma isn't interested in undertaking such work without a profit being guaranteed.

Work though, has been undergoing on a Malaria vaccine for some time.

Interestingly, about a 7 years ago researchers found that it might be possible to treat the Malaria parasite using herbicide in small doses.

So, the reason why there isn't a vaccine is because one hasn't been developed.  One is being developed though, albeit slowly.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

gone
Gold Member

Australian Politics

somewhere
Reply #114 - Nov 4th, 2014 at 2:03pm

The_Barnacle wrote on Nov 2nd, 2014 at 10:35am:

Quote:
Malaria is a parasitic infection spread by Anopheles mosquitoes. The Plasmodium parasite that causes malaria is neither a virus nor a bacterium - it is a single-celled parasite that multiplies in red blood cells of humans as well as in the mosquito intestine.

As for Dengue fever, it is a much more complicated virus with 4 different variations.

Quote:
The four dengue serotypes circulate globally, and infection with one dengue serotype confers life-long protection against re-infection with the same serotype, but only short-term protection against the other 3 serotypes. Moreover, dengue is unique in that sequential infections with different serotypes increase the risk of developing severe and potentially lethal disease. There is limited understanding of how the virus interacts with the immune system and how certain types of pre-existing immunity can exacerbate disease. Therefore, a safe and effective dengue vaccine must be tetravalent, and induce strong and long-lived protection against all 4 serotypes simultaneously in order to avoid the risk of sensitizing the vaccine recipient to severe disease.

Oh. But dengue has been known for many decades. Ebolie only just came out and, bang, they have vaccine trials already within a few monts.  Grin Are you so easy to be fooled? Are you aware that the swine flu vaccine had been patented one year before swine flu came out? I saw the patent and date of patent with my own eyes, just a few weeks after the swine flu media scare campaign started.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #115 - Nov 4th, 2014 at 2:21pm

gone wrote on Nov 4th, 2014 at 2:03pm:
The_Barnacle wrote on Nov 2nd, 2014 at 10:35am:

Quote:

Quote:

Oh. But dengue has been known for many decades. Ebolie only just came out and, bang, they have vaccine trials already within a few monts.  Grin Are you so easy to be fooled? Are you aware that the swine flu vaccine had been patented one year before swine flu came out? I saw the patent and date of patent with my own eyes, just a few weeks after the swine flu media scare campaign started.

ONly just came out, do you think this is the first Ebola epidemic?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #116 - Nov 4th, 2014 at 2:23pm

I saw the patent and date of patent with my own eyes, just a few weeks after the swine flu media scare campaign started.

Also, reference for this please.

IP Logged

gone
Gold Member

Australian Politics

somewhere
Reply #117 - Nov 4th, 2014 at 3:18pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Nov 4th, 2014 at 2:23pm:
I saw the patent and date of patent with my own eyes, just a few weeks after the swine flu media scare campaign started.

Seriously, Haven't you done your homework back in 2009? 
Roll Eyes

- 01 June 2005 Patent was filed for "Genetically engineered swine influenza virus and uses thereof"
                          http://www.patentgenius.com/patent/8124101.html
                          http://www.google.com/patents/US8124101

- 28 August 2008 Patent was filed for Swine flu vaccine
                           http://www.theoneclickgroup.co.uk/documents/vaccines/Baxter%20Vaccine%20Patent%2...
           http://www.docstoc.com/docs/163792753/Baxter-Vaccine-Patent-Application-US-2009-...

- 11 June 2009 WHO declares Swine flu pandemic
                         http://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/statements/2009/h1n1_pandemic_phase6_2009061...

- 10 August 2010 WHO declares end of Swine flu pandemic All vaccines successfully traded against billions of dollars of tax payers money. Scam perfect.  Wink And the scam only works because hundreds of millions of people like YOU don't do your home work and just believe your masters.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #118 - Nov 4th, 2014 at 3:21pm

gone wrote on Nov 4th, 2014 at 3:18pm:

Roll Eyes

- 01 June 2005 Patent was filed for "Genetically engineered swine influenza virus and uses thereof"

http://www.theoneclickgroup.co.uk/documents/vaccines/Baxter%20Vaccine%20Patent%2...
           http://www.docstoc.com/docs/163792753/Baxter-Vaccine-Patent-Application-US-2009-...

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/statements/2009/h1n1_pandemic_phase6_2009061...

- 10 August 2010 WHO declares end of Swine flu pandemic All vaccines successfully traded against billions of dollars of tax payers money. Scam perfect.  Wink And the scam only works because hundreds of millions of people like YOU don't do your home work and just believe your masters.

Ahhh I see what you've done, you've assumed that because they have the same name they must automatically be precisely the same virus.

They aren't.

IP Logged

gone
Gold Member

Australian Politics

somewhere
Reply #119 - Nov 4th, 2014 at 3:24pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Nov 4th, 2014 at 3:21pm:
gone wrote on Nov 4th, 2014 at 3:18pm:

Roll Eyes

Ahhh I see what you've done, you've assumed that because they have the same name they must automatically be precisely the same virus.

They aren't.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Nobody can help you. You will live in an illusion until you die.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #120 - Nov 4th, 2014 at 3:25pm

Swine influenza, also called pig influenza, swine flu, hog flu and pig flu, is an infection caused by any one of several types of swine influenza viruses. Swine influenza virus (SIV) or swine-origin influenza virus (S-OIV) is any strain of the influenza family of viruses that is endemic in pigs.[2] As of 2009, the known SIV strains include influenza C and the subtypes of influenza A known as H1N1, H1N2, H2N1, H3N1, H3N2, and H2N3.

Now, H or hemagglutinin and N neuraminidase are glycoproteins which play a role in the flus development. They are also easily recongised by the immune system. But because they change so frequently, my feeling is that your original patent was for one subtype of swine flu and the actual epidemic was another.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #121 - Nov 4th, 2014 at 3:28pm

Hahaha and read the patent. They aren't trying to use the influenza virus to immunise against influenza. They have altered the virus to express other antigens so they can vaccinate against other diseases like a tumour or another viral  disease

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #122 - Nov 4th, 2014 at 3:32pm

Additionally the second patent is a generic technique used for the production of viral vaccines. They mention using preferably enveloped viruses (influenza is one, but they mention you can use any enveloped viruses)

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #123 - Nov 9th, 2014 at 6:09pm

Quote:
MP demoted after suggesting homeopathy use in Ebola fight

Green MP Steffan Browning has been stripped of one of his portfolios after he suggested homeopathy could be trialled for curing Ebola.

Greens co-leader Metiria Turei said the party caucus had decided to remove Mr Browning's responsibility for the natural health portfolio.

The portfolio would be merged into the health portfolio, which is held by Kevin Hague.

Mrs Turei said the demotion sent a signal that the Green Party took an evidence-based approach to health issues, especially public health issues.

She said the move was about "rebuilding confidence" in the party.

Mr Browning last week signed a petition started by Australian Fran Sheffield which called on the World Health Organisation (WHO) to "End the suffering of the Ebola crisis. Test and distribute homeopathy as quickly as possible to contain the outbreaks."

Mr Browning said today he did not oppose homeopathy "on a personal level" but he accepted his caucus' decision.

"We are in politics and issues come up. But I am real happy to get on with my other portfolios and you'll see me perform on those."

[Source]

Homoepaths without borders, to the rescue!   Grin Grin

IP Logged

MumboJumbo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #124 - Nov 9th, 2014 at 7:58pm

Hey, Outrage Bus - just wondering what you teach? Earlier on the thread you mentioned your students getting zero for using Lighty's references. I'm guessing it's biology related, but I'm curious as to the extent of your expertise (if you don't mind sharing).

You certainly seem to have a better grasp of what's going on than a lot of the other posters.

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 9th, 2014 at 6:09pm:

Oh, and these fools want to run the country.

See Profile For Update wrote on Jan 3rd, 2015 at 2:58pm:
Why the bugger did I get stuck on a planet chalked full of imbeciles?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #125 - Nov 9th, 2014 at 8:37pm

I've watched this thread on an off for a while and I notice that there are people saying that vaccines do nothing and are a cover for TNWO doing something and it's just hygiene that is the reason we don't get outbreaks. Others have rightly pointed out how vaccinations cannot be bull and what they have accomplished. I'd like to introduce a spanner.

Why do we vaccinate our animals? Are TNWO after them as slaves too? When I vaccinate my pups for Distemper or Parvo, they never get it, unvaccinated dogs do. Why does it work on dogs, cats cows and all the other animals we vaccinate while living conditions and hygiene remains the relatively same for them across the country?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #126 - Nov 10th, 2014 at 8:40am

MumboJumbo wrote on Nov 9th, 2014 at 7:58pm:
Hey, Outrage Bus - just wondering what you teach? Earlier on the thread you mentioned your students getting zero for using Lighty's references. I'm guessing it's biology related, but I'm curious as to the extent of your expertise (if you don't mind sharing).

You certainly seem to have a better grasp of what's going on than a lot of the other posters.

Did my undergrad in Medical and Applied Biotechnology, which was a little bit of everything degree. A and P, microbiology, immunology, genetics, biochemistry. Then honours in asthma immunology and epidemiology. Then a masters in pharmacology specialising in cancer drug delivery.

Currently teaching bioscience subjects to nurses and paramedics, which is a lot like my degree, a little bit of everything.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #127 - Nov 10th, 2014 at 8:44am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Nov 10th, 2014 at 8:40am:

Did my undergrad in Medical and Applied Biotechnology, which was a little bit of everything degree. A and P, microbiology, immunology, genetics, biochemistry. Then honours in asthma immunology and epidemiology. Then a masters in pharmacology specialising in cancer drug delivery.

Currently teaching bioscience subjects to nurses and paramedics, which is a lot like my degree, a little bit of everything.

many blessings yes this is interesting

you repeat the data from the pharma companies

and have no idea about heavy metals

and what these truly do to the endocrine system

when injected directly into the blood stream

you are a paid lacky and repeater drone

whom has been exposed, and so

continue to take your mercury and squalene drugs

when was your last vaccine if its so good ?

namaste

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #128 - Nov 10th, 2014 at 8:49am

it_is_the_light wrote on Nov 10th, 2014 at 8:44am:

namaste

March, got the flu one. Before that October, got the DTPa one. Both times, nothing more than a bit of soreness round the injection site.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #129 - Nov 10th, 2014 at 9:01am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Nov 10th, 2014 at 8:49am:

namaste

March, got the flu one. Before that October, got the DTPa one. Both times, nothing more than a bit of soreness round the injection site.

yes yet look at the ongoing side effects

Cheesy

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #130 - Nov 10th, 2014 at 9:04am

it_is_the_light wrote on Nov 10th, 2014 at 9:01am:

namaste

Cheesy

Like the fact I didnt get the flu this season, or the fact I haven't gotten diptheria, whooping cough or tetanus and didnt pass those onto my nephew.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #131 - Nov 10th, 2014 at 9:14am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Nov 10th, 2014 at 9:04am:
it_is_the_light wrote on Nov 10th, 2014 at 9:01am:

namaste

Cheesy

Like the fact I didnt get the flu this season, or the fact I haven't gotten diptheria, whooping cough or tetanus and didnt pass those onto my nephew.

so your drug addiction has a pay off it would seem ,

maybe your family is healthy and you are hooked on some pie in the sky fairytale

about how you need to inject yourself with drugs from drug companies ..

i would suggest research how your body works ,

your body is better served absorbing light foods , that is food filled with natural light energy from your sun ..

fruit veg and such as the DNA in that is absorbed by your nucleated DNA hence and thus strengthening your body

not in a bowl of processed food and drugs in your bloodstream in which

if you have not heard .. is not natural ..

either way truth may hurt, yet be at peace

namaste

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #132 - Nov 10th, 2014 at 9:15am

Natural light energy? You mean plants.

IP Logged

gone
Gold Member

Australian Politics

somewhere
Reply #133 - Nov 10th, 2014 at 2:40pm

"Tetanus vaccines found spiked with sterilization chemical to carry out race-based genocide against Africans"

http://www.naturalnews.com/047571_vaccines_sterilization_genocide.html?utm_conte...

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/a-mass-sterilization-exercise-kenyan-doctors-f...

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #134 - Nov 10th, 2014 at 2:50pm

gone wrote on Nov 10th, 2014 at 2:40pm:

Kenyan Catholic Doctors Organisation may be pro-vaccine but I reckon they'd be anti-abortion.  It seems to be a case of anti-abortionists grabbing onto the anti-vaccine agenda to spread some BS around.

Additionally, since the birth rate of Kenya seems to be about 45th in the world, this campaign seems to be failiing miserably.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print