NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Anti-vaccinationists
Reply #60 - Oct 24th, 2014 at 8:25am

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 6:00pm:
NorthOfNorth wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 12:33pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 12:18pm:
Besides I always find it rich that the complaint is about Big Pharma when the Complimentary and Alternative Medicine industry is estimated to be worth about 34 billion dollars in the US alone.

And who are subject to little and few legal constraints on their hyperbolic claims.

My local shopping centre has a stall selling magnetic charms.  Plastered all over it are the most outrageous claims.  I have complained several times to Consumer Affairs but they seem uninterested in acting against these charlatans.    Roll Eyes

Yes, the 'alternative medicine' industry can make the most ridiculous claims without the expectation that they will be held to account for them (other than anecdotal testimonials from unknown and unverified sources).

And why doesn't the contradictory term 'alternative medicine'  seem to bother their advocates? Medicine is medicine... Unless 'alternative' is a euphemism for unverified or unsubstantiated or unproven.

Conviction is the art of being certain

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #61 - Oct 24th, 2014 at 8:25am

Conviction is the art of being certain

IP Logged

Stratos
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Oct 24th, 2014 at 8:36am

Saw this the other day.  Language warning

http://howdovaccinescauseautism.com/

gone wrote on Oct 23rd, 2014 at 6:33pm:
I have zero fear of ebolie, swine flu, any flu, anything.

I'm guessing you also have zero fear of smallpox or polio.

Also for the love of God, please do not test your alleged ebola immunity.

Pete Waldo wrote on Jan 15th, 2014 at 11:24pm:
Thus killing those Canaanite babies while they were still innocent, was a particularly merciful act

IP Logged

|dev|null
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Oct 24th, 2014 at 10:40am

gone wrote on Oct 23rd, 2014 at 6:33pm:
I have zero fear of ebolie, swine flu, any flu, anything.  Wink

Then you're a happy idiot.  Please, do go and test your resistance to Ebola.  It will increase the world's average intelligence marginally once you die.  It will improve the world's gene pool as well.    Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy

"Pens and books are the weapons that defeat terrorism." - Malala Yousefzai, 2013.

"we will never ever solve violence while we grasp for overly simplistic solutions."
Freediver, 2007.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Oct 24th, 2014 at 11:28am

|dev|null wrote on Oct 17th, 2014 at 3:54pm:
So, when they develop a vaccine for Ebola, I take it all those who are anti-vaccination won't be having it?   Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy

Polio is on the rise in the Islamic part of the world,do you think they should drop their idiocy towards the Polio vaccine?

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

|dev|null
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Oct 24th, 2014 at 11:30am

Baronvonrort wrote on Oct 24th, 2014 at 11:28am:
|dev|null wrote on Oct 17th, 2014 at 3:54pm:
So, when they develop a vaccine for Ebola, I take it all those who are anti-vaccination won't be having it?   Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy

Polio is on the rise in the Islamic part of the world,do you think they should drop their idiocy towards the Polio vaccine?

Why are "they"?

Anti-Vaccinationists of all colours/creeds/ideologies are I agree idiots Baron.

You going to attack Eagle Eyes, et al for their anti-Vaccinationist stance or are only Muslims worth attacking in your view?   Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

"Pens and books are the weapons that defeat terrorism." - Malala Yousefzai, 2013.

"we will never ever solve violence while we grasp for overly simplistic solutions."
Freediver, 2007.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #66 - Oct 27th, 2014 at 12:21am

Interesting how the anti-vaccination crowd have all disappeared...   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

gone
Gold Member

Australian Politics

somewhere
Reply #67 - Oct 28th, 2014 at 4:32pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 27th, 2014 at 12:21am:

Tired to argue with brainwashed sheeple. Take your vaccines and be happy. Obey your government, obey the WHO, OBEY!  Grin

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #68 - Oct 28th, 2014 at 6:03pm

gone wrote on Oct 28th, 2014 at 4:32pm:

Tired to argue with brainwashed sheeple. Take your vaccines and be happy. Obey your government, obey the WHO, OBEY!  Grin

many blessings

do not argue ... just bring the facts ...

namaste

Healthy 12-Year-Old Girl Dies Shortly After Receiving HPV Vaccine

http://www.stage2omega.com/healthy-12-year-old-girl-dies-shortly-after-receiving...

Another young girl has died from Gardasil, the infamous HPV vaccine manufactured by Merck & Co., and the medical establishment claims that it was a fluke. Twelve-year-old Meredith Prohaska from Waukesha, Wisconsin, died just a few hours after getting her Gardasil shot, and her parents are sure that the vaccine was the cause of death.

According to FOX6Now.com, Meredith was an otherwise healthy, fun-loving girl prior to her death. She did have a sore throat the day that she died, which is why her parents took her to the doctor in the first place. But it was a minor ailment that, in light of the events of that fateful day, couldn’t possibly have killed her that quickly or coincidentally.

Reports indicate that Meredith’s parents took her to the doctor during the morning hours of August 7. Around 10:30 am, she received her first HPV vaccine, which about 30 minutes later appeared to lull her into a deep sleep. Meredith’s mother Rebecca recalls having had to repeatedly wake her up so she could make it through the day.

Later that afternoon at around 3:30 pm, Rebecca left the house for about 30 minutes to get some food. When she returned, she found her daughter lying on the floor unconscious, upon which she initiated CPR — Rebecca served as an EMT (emergency medical technician) for the National Guard for 14 years, so she knew what she was doing.

When the CPR failed, Rebecca immediately called 911, and Meredith was rushed to the hospital. But it was too late — the girl was pronounced dead upon arrival, without explanation.

“It was the hardest thing when they called and said they don’t know,” stated Rebecca to FOX6Now.com. “There was no reason [for her death]. She was the healthiest 12-year-old.”

Rebecca decided to take a closer look at the HPV handout that she was given that morning, only to find that her daughter apparently suffered certain rare side effects caused by the vaccine. But when the media caught wind of the story, damage control was quickly engaged, with a professor and medical doctor from the Milwaukee Health Department claiming that the vaccine wasn’t to blame.

Dr. Swain has accepted more than $1 million to promote vaccines

This doctor and professor is known as Geoffrey Swain, and VacTruth.com reports that he has sucked heavily from the teat of Big Vaccine. According to Dr. Swain’s resume, which is available through the Center for Urban Population Health (CUPH), this pro-vaccine spokesman has accepted more than $1 million from vaccine interests to defend and promote vaccines.

More than $900,000 of this bounty came from the CDC, which apparently tasked Dr. Swain with investigating immunization rates (whatever that means). Another nearly $160,000 was given by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, a non-profit organization that promotes vaccines and looks for new ways to get more people vaccinated.

Dr. Swain’s resume is available for viewing here:
CUPH.org [PDF].

It is hardly surprising, then, that Dr. Swain publicly dismissed the concerns of the Prohaska family about the safety of Gardasil. In typical shill fashion, Dr. Swain quickly reassured the public that Gardasil is “very, very safe,” also emphasizing that it’s a “very safe vaccine and very effective.”

Of course it is, Dr. $wain.

Sources for this article include:

www.naturalnews.com

vactruth.com

fox6now.com

www.cuph.org [PDF]

science.naturalnews.com

Source:  http://worldtruth.tv/healthy-12-year-old-girl-dies-shortly-after-receiving-hpv-vaccine/

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #69 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 12:58am

So, will you take a bet?

How about I get some smallpox bacilli?  I'll get vaccinated, you don't.   We'll both be exposed to the bacilli.   You willing to bet you won't be infected?   Roll Eyes

The mere fact you cannot explain how Smallpox has been eliminated as a wild disease if vaccination doesn't work, tells me you're a fool.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #70 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 4:39am

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 12:58am:

So, will you take a bet?

How about I get some smallpox bacilli?  I'll get vaccinated, you don't.   We'll both be exposed to the bacilli. 
 You willing to bet you won't be infected?   Roll Eyes [ edit IITL  Cheesy ]

The mere fact you cannot explain how Smallpox has been eliminated as a wild disease if vaccination doesn't work, tells me you're a fool.   Roll Eyes

many blessings

the fool would be the one injecting toxic mercury ,

squalene and thimerosal into their systems severely retarding the endocrine system

leaving you open to buy more drugs that you need, from them.. you are  forgiven ,

yet do not attempt to ridicule others

whom are not hooked on your heavy metals, facts and logic confirms you are in lack ,

and that you repeat whatever authority tells you is good ..and by all means yes

keep getting your shots knowing you are protected against unvaccinated people ...

carry on regardless , yet absorb these facts ,

for facts are truth

Jeb Bush, Fox News, & The Pharmaceutical Industry

namaste

- : ) =
« Last Edit: Oct 29th, 2014 at 5:23am by it_is_the_light »  

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #71 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 8:32am

So, will you take a bet?

How about I get some smallpox bacilli?  I'll get vaccinated, you don't.   We'll both be exposed to the bacilli.   You willing to bet you won't be infected?   Roll Eyes

You know what I hate almost as much as a science illiterate anti-vaxxer such as I am the light and eagle eyes? A science
illiterate like yourself Brian Ross. Smallpox is a virus, there is no such thing as smallpox bacilli.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #72 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 8:35am

it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 4:39am:

So, will you take a bet?

How about I get some smallpox bacilli?  I'll get vaccinated, you don't.   We'll both be exposed to the bacilli. 

many blessings

squalene and thimerosal into their systems severely retarding the endocrine system

leaving you open to buy more drugs that you need, from them.. you are  forgiven ,

whom are not hooked on your heavy metals, facts and logic confirms you are in lack ,

keep getting your shots knowing you are protected against unvaccinated people ...

for facts are truth

namaste

How does squalene and thiomersal retard the endocrine system? Which organs? What mechanism?

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #73 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 1:54pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 8:35am:
it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 4:39am:

So, will you take a bet?

many blessings

for facts are truth

namaste

How does squalene and thiomersal retard the endocrine system? Which organs? What mechanism?

many blessings yet first

lets establish that you are clueless,

then we shall continue and one such as I am

will explain , if there is no other to do as much

with so very much love

namaste

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #74 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 1:56pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 1:54pm:
many blessings yet first

lets establish that you are clueless,

then we shall continue and one such as I am

will explain , if there is no other to do as much

with so very much love

namaste

Basically, its I don't smacking know how to answer the question, so I'll ignore it.

How does squalene attack the endocrine system

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9
Send Topic Print