Anti-vaccinationists (Read 8732 times)
gone
Gold Member

Australian Politics

somewhere
Re: Anti-vaccinationists
Reply #45 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 10:43am

bogarde73 wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 9:45am:
The ultimate rebuttal to the anti-vaccine people is history isn't it?
Don't they know what infant mortality was like before community vaccination programs? Widespread deaths from diphtheria, whooping cough and all the rest.
Surely that's the end of the argument.

Do you know??? How do you know??? Tell me how you know.
Neither you nor me know the history accurately. The only possible way you could know the history of diseases accurately, was if your own dad, granddad, grand grand dad etc. had been well travelled and influental doctors and medical researchers for many generations back and passed on their knowledge to you personally.

All we "know" is what we get told the pharma giants, the WHO (controlled by the pharma giants) and major research institutes worldwide (owned and controlled by pharma giants and their allies.

Isn't it the most common thing for salespeople to tell bullshit to sell their product? Do you believe everything commercials tell you? You aren't connecting the dots between WHO, the owners of the pharma corporations, the medical research institutes, their allies, their connections, their memberships in secret societies, their influence in world politics etc. You assume it's all honest. You are being naive.

Can't you even admit the potential for fraud when trillions of dolloars of profit are on the cards???

IP Logged

|dev|null
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 11:03am

Quote:
The World Health Organization (WHO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations (UN) that is concerned with international public health. It was established on 7 April 1948, headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland. WHO is a member of the United Nations Development Group. Its predecessor, the Health Organization, was an agency of the League of Nations. The constitution of the World Health Organization had been signed by 61 countries on 22 July 1946, with the first meeting of the World Health Assembly finishing on 24 July 1948. It incorporated the Office International d'Hygiène Publique and the League of Nations Health Organization. Since its creation, it has played a leading role in the eradication of smallpox. Its current priorities include communicable diseases, in particular, HIV/AIDS, malaria and tuberculosis; the mitigation of the effects of non-communicable diseases; sexual and reproductive health, development, and aging; nutrition, food security and healthy eating; occupational health; substance abuse; and drive the development of reporting, publications, and networking. WHO is responsible for the World Health Report, a leading international publication on health, the worldwide World Health Survey, and World Health Day (7 April of every year).

[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Health_Organization]

So, how exactly does the Pharmaceutical industry control the WHO?  EXACTLY, please.   Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy

"Pens and books are the weapons that defeat terrorism." - Malala Yousefzai, 2013.

"we will never ever solve violence while we grasp for overly simplistic solutions."
Freediver, 2007.

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #47 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 11:05am

gone wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 10:43am:
Don't they know what infant mortality was like before community vaccination programs? Widespread deaths from diphtheria, whooping cough and all the rest.

Neither you nor me know the history accurately. The only possible way you could know the history of diseases accurately, was if your own dad, granddad, grand grand dad etc. had been well travelled and influental doctors and medical researchers for many generations back and passed on their knowledge to you personally.

So the only accurate knowledge of diseases possible can only come from direct ancestors (father, grandfather...) who happen to be doctors ?

Do you apply this to any division of knowledge?

Conviction is the art of being certain

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Reply #48 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 11:25am

eagle eyes, how I know is I have read widely and gathered a lot of information from a wide variety of sources.
The Big Pharma you talk about is certainly guilty of unacceptable behaviour just like big everything else.
But Big Pharma wasn't even around as it is now in the days when there were epidemics of the diseases that community vaccination has controlled.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #49 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 11:51am

bogarde73 wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 11:25am:
eagle eyes, how I know is I have read widely and gathered a lot of information from a wide variety of sources.
The Big Pharma you talk about is certainly guilty of unacceptable behaviour just like big everything else.
But Big Pharma wasn't even around as it is now in the days when there were epidemics of the diseases that community vaccination has controlled.

Also, it does not follow that "big pharma's" capitalist motivations should be conflated with the question of vaccination efficacy per se.

IP Logged

gone
Gold Member

Australian Politics

somewhere
Reply #50 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 12:13pm

NorthOfNorth wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 11:05am:

So the only accurate knowledge of diseases possible can only come from direct ancestors (father, grandfather...) who happen to be doctors ?

You could only get access to the truth that way. Because you're not born into the royal society. If you were, then you would have access to the truth. They royal bloodlines have written down history on their own and pass it on to their own...

We only get lies and propaganda made by them. That ensures their wealth and power. They own and control all major industries on this planet. Not even governments have access to the truth. Governments are only puppets for the royal bloodlines. The truth is kept secret within the royal circles. The truth about wars and how they designed them. The truth about medicine, the truth about banking, politics, major world events etc. Wink

You and me, we have to guess by connecting the dots. And I'm good at connecting the dots.  Wink

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #51 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 12:18pm

NorthOfNorth wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 11:51am:
bogarde73 wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 11:25am:

Also, it does not follow that "big pharma's" capitalist motivations should be conflated with the question of vaccination efficacy per se.

Besides I always find it rich that the complaint is about Big Pharma when the Complimentary and Alternative Medicine industry is estimated to be worth about 34 billion dollars in the US alone.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #52 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 12:19pm

gone wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 12:13pm:
You and me, we have to guess by connecting the dots. And I'm good at connecting the dots.  Wink

True, its just that you dont connect the dots in any rational order.

It goes from 1 to 2 to 3 etc not 1 to 4 to 18 to 2

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #53 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 12:31pm

You could only get access to the truth that way. Because you're not born into the royal society. If you were, then you would have access to the truth. They royal bloodlines have written down history on their own and pass it on to their own...

We only get lies and propaganda made by them. That ensures their wealth and power. They own and control all major industries on this planet. Not even governments have access to the truth. Governments are only puppets for the royal bloodlines. The truth is kept secret within the royal circles. The truth about wars and how they designed them. The truth about medicine, the truth about banking, politics, major world events etc. Wink

Written like a true paranoid!

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #54 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 12:33pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 12:18pm:
Besides I always find it rich that the complaint is about Big Pharma when the Complimentary and Alternative Medicine industry is estimated to be worth about 34 billion dollars in the US alone.

And who are subject to little and few legal constraints on their hyperbolic claims.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #55 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 12:40pm

NorthOfNorth wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 12:33pm:

And who are subject to little and few legal constraints on their hyperbolic claims.

Quite

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #56 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 5:59pm

Oh, dear, no you're not, if you think Big Pharma control WHO.

Another conspiranut it would seem.

Still waiting for your explanation on how Smallpox was wiped out and how Polio is on the verge of being wiped out.  If they haven't done it with vaccination, how has it been done?    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #57 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 6:00pm

NorthOfNorth wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 12:33pm:

My local shopping centre has a stall selling magnetic charms.  Plastered all over it are the most outrageous claims.  I have complained several times to Consumer Affairs but they seem uninterested in acting against these charlatans.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

gone
Gold Member

Australian Politics

somewhere
Reply #58 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 6:33pm

NorthOfNorth wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 12:31pm:

I'm not a paranoid. YOU ARE! You are running when they tell you to get a vaccine. I don't. I'm not paranoid.  Wink I have zero fear of ebolie, swine flu, any flu, anything.  Wink

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #59 - Oct 24th, 2014 at 7:54am

gone wrote on Oct 23rd, 2014 at 6:33pm:
NorthOfNorth wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 12:31pm:

I'm not a paranoid. YOU ARE! You are running when they tell you to get a vaccine. I don't. I'm not paranoid.  Wink I have zero fear of ebolie, swine flu, any flu, anything.  Wink

When you start stating using the term Big Pharma, it shows you're paranoid.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
Send Topic Print