Reply #105 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 3:07pm

Datalife wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 3:04pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 3:02pm:
it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 3:01pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 2:59pm:
it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 2:59pm:
many blessings

so you deny that ,

Mercury is poisonous and should be avoided to prevent a wide variety of negative health effects. Medical vaccines that are tainted with mercury, bottom feeding fish like prawns or shrimp, bigger fish like tuna or dolphins are all high risk sources for mercury. Consuming spirulina or chlorella can help to remove mercury from your body and brain tissue.

?

namaste

- : ) =

Anything in high enough levels is poisonous.

so you are saying mercury is not poisonous to your brain ?

Cheesy

I'm saying that in low enough levels and in ethylmercury which doesnt bioaccumulate, you would not have health issues.

Heres a hint try some smacking reading you dam you cking idiot.

Who is the idiot, the idiot who speaks gibberish or an idiot trying to engage rationally with an idiot?  Anyone with brains stopped addressing the idiots posts moons ago. 

many blessings to all sock puppets

lol !

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: Anti-vaccinationists
Reply #106 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 3:09pm

Quote:
I'm saying that in low enough levels and in ethylmercury which doesnt bioaccumulate, you would not have health issues.

many blessings ok good ,

you are getting hot under the collar

what about in high level dosage ?

will a high level dosage of mercury effect the pineal gland ?

im interested in your reply

namaste

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #107 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 3:16pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 8:32am:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 12:58am:
gone wrote on Oct 28th, 2014 at 4:32pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 27th, 2014 at 12:21am:
Interesting how the anti-vaccination crowd have all disappeared...   Roll Eyes

Tired to argue with brainwashed sheeple. Take your vaccines and be happy. Obey your government, obey the WHO, OBEY!  Grin

So, will you take a bet?

How about I get some smallpox bacilli?  I'll get vaccinated, you don't.   We'll both be exposed to the bacilli.   You willing to bet you won't be infected?   Roll Eyes

The mere fact you cannot explain how Smallpox has been eliminated as a wild disease if vaccination doesn't work, tells me you're a fool.   Roll Eyes

You know what I hate almost as much as a science illiterate anti-vaxxer such as I am the light and eagle eyes? A science
illiterate like yourself Brian Ross. Smallpox is a virus, there is no such thing as smallpox bacilli.

many blessings

the vaccine addicts are at each others throats

ole outrage may need another fix of mercury

Cheesy

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #108 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 3:18pm

many blessings

you may have your head up your rectum

and cannot see the light of day

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #109 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 3:31pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 3:02pm:
it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 3:01pm:
Quote:
Yes, by looking at peer-reviewed references about this. This is a POS website, with no references and no idea who wrote it. If one of my students produced a reference of this quality in their work, they'd get zero.

many blessings

any school that would allow you and your ignorance to teach ...gets a zero from me

sounds like you work for the vaccine companies

namaste

Haha, was waiting for the inevitable shill call. Cheers. Without a doubt, you're the biggest dam you cking id iot on here

many blessings Ha ha

the question remains ...where and in what capacity

do you teach .. and who pays you ?

im interested with forgiveness

namaste

IP Logged

gone
Gold Member

Australian Politics

somewhere
Reply #110 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 5:13pm

Tired to argue with brainwashed sheeple. Take your vaccines and be happy. Obey your government, obey the WHO, OBEY!  Grin

So, will you take a bet?

How about I get some smallpox bacilli?  I'll get vaccinated, you don't.   We'll both be exposed to the bacilli.   You willing to bet you won't be infected?   Roll Eyes

The mere fact you cannot explain how Smallpox has been eliminated as a wild disease if vaccination doesn't work, tells me you're a fool.   Roll Eyes

I'm quite sure I'd survive a smallpox virus. I'm not scared of diseases. Never have been. I'm not even scared of death. I'm convinced I'll continue to live in another dimension once my body dies.  Smiley

But here is my question. Nobody who believes in vaccines has ever been able to answer me that.

Why are there no vaccines against malaria and dengue fever?  Wink  Tell me. I wanna hear your arguments.

I already explained in an earlier post why I believe there aren't any vaccines against malaria and dengue. Malaria has been known for at least 100 years I believe. And dengue for a long time too. Ebola only just came out apparently and bang, within a few months they have vaccines already. Same with swine flu. Well, actually the swine flu vaccine has been patented 1 year BEFORE the swine flu came out as researchers have found out...

I personally know very little of science and medicine. But I know a lot about world politics and how the powers of royal societies, secret societies, politicians, banks, media, pharma and all major industry are connected with each other and how they are controlled from the top to ensure wealth and power to the top. Because of that knowledge I don't trust governments, media and the owners of the pharma giants. I also don't trust the opinions of doctors on this issue, because they just repeat what they've been told. Your family doctor, who recommends your vaccine hasn't studied it himself. He only passes on recommendations he received from the top.  Wink

But back to my question: Why are there no vaccines against malaria and dengue fever?

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #111 - Oct 29th, 2014 at 7:09pm

gone wrote on Oct 29th, 2014 at 5:13pm:

So, will you take a bet?

I'm quite sure I'd survive a smallpox virus. I'm not scared of diseases. Never have been. I'm not even scared of death. I'm convinced I'll continue to live in another dimension once my body dies.  Smiley

But here is my question. Nobody who believes in vaccines has ever been able to answer me that.

Why are there no vaccines against malaria and dengue fever?  Wink  Tell me. I wanna hear your arguments.

I already explained in an earlier post why I believe there aren't any vaccines against malaria and dengue. Malaria has been known for at least 100 years I believe. And dengue for a long time too. Ebola only just came out apparently and bang, within a few months they have vaccines already. Same with swine flu. Well, actually the swine flu vaccine has been patented 1 year BEFORE the swine flu came out as researchers have found out...

I personally know very little of science and medicine. But I know a lot about world politics and how the powers of royal societies, secret societies, politicians, banks, media, pharma and all major industry are connected with each other and how they are controlled from the top to ensure wealth and power to the top. Because of that knowledge I don't trust governments, media and the owners of the pharma giants. I also don't trust the opinions of doctors on this issue, because they just repeat what they've been told. Your family doctor, who recommends your vaccine hasn't studied it himself. He only passes on recommendations he received from the top.  Wink

But back to my question: Why are there no vaccines against malaria and dengue fever?

A dengue fever vaccine is undergoing clinical trials.

In terms of malaria I suspect the reason no vaccine exists is because its a protozoa not a bacteria or virus and that makes it more tricky

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #112 - Nov 2nd, 2014 at 10:35am

It's simple. Malaria isn't a virus.

Quote:
Malaria is a parasitic infection spread by Anopheles mosquitoes. The Plasmodium parasite that causes malaria is neither a virus nor a bacterium - it is a single-celled parasite that multiplies in red blood cells of humans as well as in the mosquito intestine.

As for Dengue fever, it is a much more complicated virus with 4 different variations.

Quote:
The four dengue serotypes circulate globally, and infection with one dengue serotype confers life-long protection against re-infection with the same serotype, but only short-term protection against the other 3 serotypes. Moreover, dengue is unique in that sequential infections with different serotypes increase the risk of developing severe and potentially lethal disease. There is limited understanding of how the virus interacts with the immune system and how certain types of pre-existing immunity can exacerbate disease. Therefore, a safe and effective dengue vaccine must be tetravalent, and induce strong and long-lived protection against all 4 serotypes simultaneously in order to avoid the risk of sensitizing the vaccine recipient to severe disease.

http://www.globalvaccines.org/content/dengue+fever+vaccine+program/19615

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #113 - Nov 2nd, 2014 at 8:40pm

So, will you take a bet?

[size=12]I'm quite sure I'd survive a smallpox virus. I'm not scared of diseases. Never have been. I'm not even scared of death. I'm convinced I'll continue to live in another dimension once my body dies.  Smiley

Why?  'cause there is no money in it.  Big Pharma isn't interested in undertaking such work without a profit being guaranteed.

Work though, has been undergoing on a Malaria vaccine for some time.

Interestingly, about a 7 years ago researchers found that it might be possible to treat the Malaria parasite using herbicide in small doses.

So, the reason why there isn't a vaccine is because one hasn't been developed.  One is being developed though, albeit slowly.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

gone
Gold Member

Australian Politics

somewhere
Reply #114 - Nov 4th, 2014 at 2:03pm

The_Barnacle wrote on Nov 2nd, 2014 at 10:35am:

Quote:
Malaria is a parasitic infection spread by Anopheles mosquitoes. The Plasmodium parasite that causes malaria is neither a virus nor a bacterium - it is a single-celled parasite that multiplies in red blood cells of humans as well as in the mosquito intestine.

As for Dengue fever, it is a much more complicated virus with 4 different variations.

Quote:
The four dengue serotypes circulate globally, and infection with one dengue serotype confers life-long protection against re-infection with the same serotype, but only short-term protection against the other 3 serotypes. Moreover, dengue is unique in that sequential infections with different serotypes increase the risk of developing severe and potentially lethal disease. There is limited understanding of how the virus interacts with the immune system and how certain types of pre-existing immunity can exacerbate disease. Therefore, a safe and effective dengue vaccine must be tetravalent, and induce strong and long-lived protection against all 4 serotypes simultaneously in order to avoid the risk of sensitizing the vaccine recipient to severe disease.

Oh. But dengue has been known for many decades. Ebolie only just came out and, bang, they have vaccine trials already within a few monts.  Grin Are you so easy to be fooled? Are you aware that the swine flu vaccine had been patented one year before swine flu came out? I saw the patent and date of patent with my own eyes, just a few weeks after the swine flu media scare campaign started.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #115 - Nov 4th, 2014 at 2:21pm

gone wrote on Nov 4th, 2014 at 2:03pm:
The_Barnacle wrote on Nov 2nd, 2014 at 10:35am:

Quote:

Quote:

Oh. But dengue has been known for many decades. Ebolie only just came out and, bang, they have vaccine trials already within a few monts.  Grin Are you so easy to be fooled? Are you aware that the swine flu vaccine had been patented one year before swine flu came out? I saw the patent and date of patent with my own eyes, just a few weeks after the swine flu media scare campaign started.

ONly just came out, do you think this is the first Ebola epidemic?

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #116 - Nov 4th, 2014 at 2:23pm

I saw the patent and date of patent with my own eyes, just a few weeks after the swine flu media scare campaign started.

Also, reference for this please.

IP Logged

gone
Gold Member

Australian Politics

somewhere
Reply #117 - Nov 4th, 2014 at 3:18pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Nov 4th, 2014 at 2:23pm:
I saw the patent and date of patent with my own eyes, just a few weeks after the swine flu media scare campaign started.

Seriously, Haven't you done your homework back in 2009? 
Roll Eyes

- 01 June 2005 Patent was filed for "Genetically engineered swine influenza virus and uses thereof"
                          http://www.patentgenius.com/patent/8124101.html
                          http://www.google.com/patents/US8124101

- 28 August 2008 Patent was filed for Swine flu vaccine
                           http://www.theoneclickgroup.co.uk/documents/vaccines/Baxter%20Vaccine%20Patent%2...
           http://www.docstoc.com/docs/163792753/Baxter-Vaccine-Patent-Application-US-2009-...

- 11 June 2009 WHO declares Swine flu pandemic
                         http://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/statements/2009/h1n1_pandemic_phase6_2009061...

- 10 August 2010 WHO declares end of Swine flu pandemic All vaccines successfully traded against billions of dollars of tax payers money. Scam perfect.  Wink And the scam only works because hundreds of millions of people like YOU don't do your home work and just believe your masters.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #118 - Nov 4th, 2014 at 3:21pm

gone wrote on Nov 4th, 2014 at 3:18pm:

Roll Eyes

- 01 June 2005 Patent was filed for "Genetically engineered swine influenza virus and uses thereof"

http://www.theoneclickgroup.co.uk/documents/vaccines/Baxter%20Vaccine%20Patent%2...
           http://www.docstoc.com/docs/163792753/Baxter-Vaccine-Patent-Application-US-2009-...

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/statements/2009/h1n1_pandemic_phase6_2009061...

- 10 August 2010 WHO declares end of Swine flu pandemic All vaccines successfully traded against billions of dollars of tax payers money. Scam perfect.  Wink And the scam only works because hundreds of millions of people like YOU don't do your home work and just believe your masters.

Ahhh I see what you've done, you've assumed that because they have the same name they must automatically be precisely the same virus.

They aren't.

IP Logged

gone
Gold Member

Australian Politics

somewhere
Reply #119 - Nov 4th, 2014 at 3:24pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Nov 4th, 2014 at 3:21pm:
gone wrote on Nov 4th, 2014 at 3:18pm:

Roll Eyes

Ahhh I see what you've done, you've assumed that because they have the same name they must automatically be precisely the same virus.

They aren't.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Nobody can help you. You will live in an illusion until you die.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print