Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20
Send Topic Print
Consistency in Moderation. (Read 18758 times)
Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Re: Consistency in Moderation.
Reply #225 - Oct 30th, 2014 at 6:28pm

cods wrote on Oct 30th, 2014 at 4:24pm:
Annie Anthrax wrote on Oct 30th, 2014 at 3:30pm:
Have you ever been banned, Cods? Reprimanded even? No? Then give your incessant whinging a rest - it's tiresome having to wade through your lame little insults.

have I ever denigrated your husband.. or your family.. like ,you have mine...yes  my dead husband didnt miss out on your slings and arrows...you joined in with the worst of the worst that was on the forum at that time.. I have also got it froma good source you arent too bad at dishing it out on P.A either...

where you have made one or two people lives quite miserable...

lets not forget you are a GM.. I expected better I know.. more fool me...

however you have proved one thing.

you are good at dishing it out.

and bloody terrible at taking it..

dont like the truth... then I suggest you dont get involved..

ban me go ahead if it makes you feel better..

I have steered well clear of you I dont like you and I dont like what you stand for...

you made your usual nasty comments about something that had not a thing to do with you..

all about me of course...

take your paranoia and stick it..

whos asking you to wade through mine.. you have enough from your own side to wade through...but as we can see you never do a thing about them...

I won't call you a liar because I think you're genuinely confused. The only comment I have ever made about your husband is that you were lucky to have each other. Your grief was palpable and I would never use that against anyone. So you have me confused with someone else. I doubt you'll believe that, but whatever.

You're also confused about PA - I have always avoided that place like the plague. I can barely keep up with the goings on here.

I can't do this, but I'm doing it anyway.

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #226 - Oct 30th, 2014 at 8:33pm

No Annie does not post at PA, unfortunately, as she'd be an asset if she did.
Quote:
but I wont argue with you aussie...I dont use PA so can only go what I was told.. and it was by more than one person..you too have fed me stuff about people on PA.. aussie.. or have you forgotten that??...

Why doesn't this surprise me?
Believing what Aussie says is your first problem cods.

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #227 - Oct 30th, 2014 at 8:48pm

skippy. wrote on Oct 30th, 2014 at 8:33pm:
Quote:
but I wont argue with you aussie...I dont use PA so can only go what I was told.. and it was by more than one person..you too have fed me stuff about people on PA.. aussie.. or have you forgotten that??...

I am not coming into this PA stuff here 'on going' as I did not raise it.  I responded to cods' comments as they were clearly wrong and entirely unfair to the OzPol person she was referring to.

/end.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #228 - Oct 30th, 2014 at 10:18pm

Quote:

I agree my mistake she doesnt post on PA....but the rest about my late husband goes right back  to lisagreek...and she knows it.

as it is I dont give a stuff anymore..

you are all welcome to each other..

and no I dont listen to aussie anymore .. they are all  the same..

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #229 - Oct 30th, 2014 at 10:19pm

Aussie wrote on Oct 30th, 2014 at 8:48pm:
Quote:

I am not coming into this PA stuff here 'on going' as I did not raise it.  I responded to cods' comments as they were clearly wrong and entirely unfair to the OzPol person she was referring to.

/end.

problem solved I mixed her up with someone else who can be just as nasty..so I WAS WRONG>>big bloody deal.

at least I admit it when I make a mistake..more than I have seen from any of you

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #230 - Oct 31st, 2014 at 12:51am

Y'all cry too much.  Cry

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #231 - Oct 31st, 2014 at 7:29am

You were wrong about a lot of things. Funny how there's no apology for those false accusations.

Annie Anthrax wrote on Jun 7th, 2014 at 9:17am:
cods wrote on Jun 6th, 2014 at 7:15pm:
I had the best husband, whatever needed doing he got stuck into it.. cleaned up after me in the kitchen..cooked, took the kids away for a camping weekend so I could relax and do bugger all..I miss him today as if it was yesterday..

all I can say to you good folks is.. if you have a good partner and wouldnt change it for the world.. get in and do your share..do it together if you can..compliment each other..dont critique everything..

if its worth being in a relationship.. then never stop working at it.....

oh yes when I would leave work to drive home I would often find a bunch of flowers he had left in my car...

we dont know whats round the corner..

so dont delay you lazy guys....

It sounds like you picked a good one, Cods. I'm sure your husband was also very lucky in his choice - he wouldn't have cherished you so much otherwise. I'm sorry you lost him too soon.

That's the only remark I ever recall making about your husband.

I can't do this, but I'm doing it anyway.

IP Logged

Phemanderac
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #232 - Oct 31st, 2014 at 7:56am

The term flogging a dead horse for some reason keeps springing to mind.

However, I have said too much already.

On the 26th of January you are all invited to celebrate little white penal day...

"They're not rules as such, more like guidelines" Pirates of the Caribbean..

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #233 - Oct 31st, 2014 at 9:59am

Annie Anthrax wrote on Oct 31st, 2014 at 7:29am:
You were wrong about a lot of things. Funny how there's no apology for those false accusations.

Annie Anthrax wrote on Jun 7th, 2014 at 9:17am:
cods wrote on Jun 6th, 2014 at 7:15pm:
I had the best husband, whatever needed doing he got stuck into it.. cleaned up after me in the kitchen..cooked, took the kids away for a camping weekend so I could relax and do bugger all..I miss him today as if it was yesterday..

all I can say to you good folks is.. if you have a good partner and wouldnt change it for the world.. get in and do your share..do it together if you can..compliment each other..dont critique everything..

if its worth being in a relationship.. then never stop working at it.....

oh yes when I would leave work to drive home I would often find a bunch of flowers he had left in my car...

we dont know whats round the corner..

so dont delay you lazy guys....

It sounds like you picked a good one, Cods. I'm sure your husband was also very lucky in his choice - he wouldn't have cherished you so much otherwise. I'm sorry you lost him too soon.

That's the only remark I ever recall making about your husband.

we go back a bit further than June 2014...but enough already....when it comes to apologies maybe I am missing something here but I am still reeling from the abuse I received from your husband....there have been a few really abusive posts on here but that would be up there....

however you win AA..you have many backers on here..so I concede defeat...I will push off and leave you in peace..

Have you ever been banned, Cods? Reprimanded even? No? Then give your incessant whinging a rest - it's tiresome having to wade through your lame little insults.

NO you dont have to hit me over the head a second time.

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #234 - Oct 31st, 2014 at 10:30am

Cods - don't leave because of a handful of people.

« Last Edit: Nov 1st, 2014 at 3:32am by mantra »  

IP Logged

It_is_the_Darkness
Gold Member

Australian Politics

in a ReTardis
Reply #235 - Oct 31st, 2014 at 9:11pm

So why did you BANISH me PERMANTLY as JaSin
Annie Anthrax?

It was a gutless and cowardly act for you to do so and then, PM Freedumb to tell her what you did - did you get a Trophy?
The 'tiff' between FreeDumb and I was none of your business and the mere 'two words' that seems to be your pathetic excuse kinda sum up the entire reason for THIS TOPIC in the first place. No warning, no 3 strikes, no 24 hr banishment, etc, etc.

You don't like me, you think I'm a paedophile, you can't work me out, you didn't like that I didn't put up a NICE THREAD and say nice things about you and others ...etc, etc, etc ?? Huh

Well Annie Anthrax - I have 'two words' for you now.
Can you work them out? What a despicable and disgraceful act of Moderation.

YOU SHOULD BE BANNED !!

Angry

SUCKING ON MY TITTIES, LIKE I KNOW YOU WANT TO.

IP Logged

Phemanderac
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #236 - Nov 1st, 2014 at 6:26am

It_is_the_Darkness wrote on Oct 31st, 2014 at 9:11pm:
The 'tiff' between FreeDumb and I was none of your business...

Just outta curiosity, would that be the tiff in a
PUBLIC
forum, or was there some other tiff going on privately?

Kind of makes it open slather you see if the tiff is played out on a public board - bit late to claim whose business it is if you spread it out there for all to see.

I realise that doesn't necessarily address your indignation, nor do I make light of that (or at least it is not my intention). However, the "none of your business card" is a bit unrealistic when, as I say, the "tiff" played out in a public space.

On the 26th of January you are all invited to celebrate little white penal day...

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #237 - Nov 1st, 2014 at 8:34am

Phemanderac wrote on Nov 1st, 2014 at 6:26am:
It_is_the_Darkness wrote on Oct 31st, 2014 at 9:11pm:
The 'tiff' between FreeDumb and I was none of your business...

Just outta curiosity, would that be the tiff in a
PUBLIC
forum, or was there some other tiff going on privately?

Kind of makes it open slather you see if the tiff is played out on a public board - bit late to claim whose business it is if you spread it out there for all to see.

I realise that doesn't necessarily address your indignation, nor do I make light of that (or at least it is not my intention). However, the "none of your business card" is a bit unrealistic when, as I say, the "tiff" played out in a public space.

just out of curiosity you understand...

what is your take on this public TIFF.

I WAS BEING SARCASTIC.....

WHAT ABOUT BANNING MODS.... Angry Angry cods

How about you f-ck right off forever?
You'd have to be the mindless, nasty and vindictive poster on here.
You're forever crying about how you're hard done by on here, yet you never seem to be banned.
You're a f-cking disgrace who makes the terminally stupid out there look intelligent and even, when compared to you, interesting.
Your incessant whining is beyond belief.

You're really just a f-ckin' idiot. Your crap about how hard done by you are on here is just that, pure and utter crap. You're one of the nastiest characters I've seen on the net.

Go away and leave us all in peace from your moronic postings.

life goes on.

just for the record.. I did not report that to any so called power..

why? because I felt... why bother its a waste of time.

IP Logged

It_is_the_Darkness
Gold Member

Australian Politics

in a ReTardis
Reply #238 - Nov 1st, 2014 at 8:37am

I see your point Phem'
but it was 'nothing' compared to what goes on around on this forum 'mostly'.

Freedumb & I saw a lot of good in one another and liked a lot about each other, but eventually we had to find what we 'didn't' like about one another: little bit of Yin in all that Yang (or the reverse, I can't remember  Tongue?).

Many a time I have made an abusive Troll leave this Forum without being a 'Global' Moderator, so maybe that is 'jealously' held against me?  Huh

SUCKING ON MY TITTIES, LIKE I KNOW YOU WANT TO.

IP Logged

Phemanderac
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #239 - Nov 1st, 2014 at 9:21am

It_is_the_Darkness wrote on Nov 1st, 2014 at 8:37am:
I see your point Phem'
but it was 'nothing' compared to what goes on around on this forum 'mostly'.

Freedumb & I saw a lot of good in one another and liked a lot about each other, but eventually we had to find what we 'didn't' like about one another: little bit of Yin in all that Yang (or the reverse, I can't remember  Tongue?).

Many a time I have made an abusive Troll leave this Forum without being a 'Global' Moderator, so maybe that is 'jealously' held against me?  Huh

Granted, in the grand scheme it was most likely not a big thing. Was just an observation on my part really.

I can't speak to any "jealousy" though, cause I haven't been around long enough or perhaps lack the insight...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20
Send Topic Print