Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20
Send Topic Print
Consistency in Moderation. (Read 18775 times)
Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Re: Consistency in Moderation.
Reply #210 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 8:07pm

cods wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 8:01pm:
Redmond Neck wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 7:57pm:
I think it was on the Imlay Road  turn right south of Bombala to the Pacific Highway below Eden.

A long straight stretch of road before you go down the mountain.

In my old sillier days.

well I am glad to hear that I thought you may have had the child bride on the back last long weekend..doing 180k..

Settle down buddie, the child bride is 69 as well, all she wants to do is play bloody golf!

Wont even go away for a weekend at Young orBatemans Bay on the bike.

Besides I only have an old bike now that is maybe good for about 160Km/hour max, but I am scared of losing my licence these days so 110Km is it.

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #211 - Oct 25th, 2014 at 9:09am

Redmond Neck wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 8:07pm:
I think it was on the Imlay Road  turn right south of Bombala to the Pacific Highway below Eden.

In my old sillier days.

well I am glad to hear that I thought you may have had the child bride on the back last long weekend..doing 180k..

Settle down buddie, the child bride is 69 as well, all she wants to do is play bloody golf!

Besides I only have an old bike now that is maybe good for about 160Km/hour max, but I am scared of losing my licence these days so 110Km is it.

I bet she only looks 29 though...we all do...

let us know when you are about to pump the old bike up.. and I mean old bike.. so we can all stay off the road that day....

were you a hells bell in your hey day??...hells angel.if you like...Marlon Brando eat your heart out... Wink Wink

btw where are the mods??? havent seen one for ages....does that mean we are behaving ourselves???... except you of course red.. the Wild One.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #212 - Oct 26th, 2014 at 2:05pm

Moderation should always be applied in exercising consistency, since to do otherwise could mean the loss of some pertinent and ground-breaking view.... pray, good sirs and dams.. allow the angry young and old their say.. sometimes they kick over nuggets in their relentless stamping of the ground...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #213 - Oct 26th, 2014 at 2:32pm

cods wrote on Oct 25th, 2014 at 9:09am:

In my old sillier days.

Friggin Oath she does!!... And I look 35...I wish!

Quote:
let us know when you are about to pump the old bike up.. and I mean old bike.. so we can all stay off the road that day....

OMG...What sort of pal are you...I was going to take you for a ride out through Uriarra Crossing and back into Canberra!
Quote:
were you a hells bell in your hey day??...hells angel.if you like...Marlon Brando eat your heart out... Wink Wink

Nope just a normal guy

Quote:
btw where are the mods??? havent seen one for ages....does that mean we are behaving ourselves???... except you of course red.. the Wild One.

How embarresment Effie!!

BTW Flirting is allowed!  Grin Grin Grin

« Last Edit: Oct 26th, 2014 at 2:52pm by Redmond Neck »  

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #214 - Oct 26th, 2014 at 3:56pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Oct 26th, 2014 at 2:32pm:
cods wrote on Oct 25th, 2014 at 9:09am:

In my old sillier days.

Friggin Oath she does!!... And I look 35...I wish!

Quote:

OMG...What sort of pal are you...I was going to take you for a ride out through Uriarra Crossing and back into Canberra!
Quote:

Nope just a normal guy

Quote:

How embarresment Effie!!

BTW Flirting is allowed!  Grin Grin Grin

well you never know   I might take you up on that offer.. Wink Wink Wink I fancy getting blown to bits...wind wise I mean...

many years ago someone we new just bought himself a speed boat...all the rage back then.. and took us out on Lake Illawarra...omg.. hair gone..eyes closed..face burnt.. skin wet.. in fact everything wet...it was horrible..he never asked us out again.. he may have taken the hint when I asked for an ambulance..

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #215 - Oct 26th, 2014 at 4:00pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 26th, 2014 at 2:05pm:
Moderation should always be applied in exercising consistency, since to do otherwise could mean the loss of some pertinent and ground-breaking view.... pray, good sirs and dams.. allow the angry young and old their say.. sometimes they kick over nuggets in their relentless stamping of the ground...

I worry about you grap..do you ever  feel you are in the wrong century?...

like a lost Alan a Dale..singing thy way through the forest of life.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #216 - Oct 30th, 2014 at 10:46am

[url]Re: Woman beheaded in New York
Reply #22 - Today at 9:56am[/url]

Reply #23 - Today at 9:59am[/url]

[urlRe: Woman beheaded in New York
Reply #26 - Today at 10:22am][/url]

Reply #27 - Today at 10:26am[/url]

well at least this moderating is consistent...   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I can attest to that Wink Wink

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #217 - Oct 30th, 2014 at 3:30pm

Have you ever been banned, Cods? Reprimanded even? No? Then give your incessant whinging a rest - it's tiresome having to wade through your lame little insults.

I can't do this, but I'm doing it anyway.

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #218 - Oct 30th, 2014 at 3:37pm

Oh dam I thought when I saw Annie's post it would have been to lock this whine fest. Roll Eyes

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #219 - Oct 30th, 2014 at 4:10pm

you are more patient then I, Annie ... I tip my hat to you.  Wink

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #220 - Oct 30th, 2014 at 4:24pm

Annie Anthrax wrote on Oct 30th, 2014 at 3:30pm:
Have you ever been banned, Cods? Reprimanded even? No? Then give your incessant whinging a rest - it's tiresome having to wade through your lame little insults.

have I ever denigrated your husband.. or your family.. like ,you have mine...yes  my dead husband didnt miss out on your slings and arrows...you joined in with the worst of the worst that was on the forum at that time.. I have also got it froma good source you arent too bad at dishing it out on P.A either...

where you have made one or two people lives quite miserable...

lets not forget you are a GM.. I expected better I know.. more fool me...

however you have proved one thing.

you are good at dishing it out.

and bloody terrible at taking it..

dont like the truth... then I suggest you dont get involved..

ban me go ahead if it makes you feel better..

I have steered well clear of you I dont like you and I dont like what you stand for...

you made your usual nasty comments about something that had not a thing to do with you..

all about me of course...

take your paranoia and stick it..

whos asking you to wade through mine.. you have enough from your own side to wade through...but as we can see you never do a thing about them...

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #221 - Oct 30th, 2014 at 5:20pm

Quote:
I have also got it froma good source you arent too bad at dishing it out on P.A either...

Whoever is feeding you stuff about PA is talking absolute crap, cods.  AA is not a Member at PA and has never posted at PA.  I did invite her to PA some time ago, was told very clearly what she thought of the place, and she rejected my invitation in very clear terms.  Someone is telling you huge porkies.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #222 - Oct 30th, 2014 at 5:28pm

Aussie wrote on Oct 30th, 2014 at 5:20pm:
Quote:
I have also got it froma good source you arent too bad at dishing it out on P.A either...

Whoever is feeding you stuff about PA is talking absolute crap, cods.  AA is not a Member at PA and has never posted at PA.  I did invite her to PA some time ago, was told very clearly what she thought of the place, and she rejected my invitation in very clear terms.  Someone is telling you huge porkies.

is this now or a long time ago...

I was told a long time ago this happened and I have seena bit of it here..

but I wont argue with you aussie...I dont use PA so can only go what I was told.. and it was by more than one person..you too have fed me stuff about people on PA.. aussie.. or have you forgotten that??...

I gather you are good friends well done aussie..I am pleased for you...

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #223 - Oct 30th, 2014 at 5:36pm

cods wrote on Oct 30th, 2014 at 5:28pm:
Aussie wrote on Oct 30th, 2014 at 5:20pm:
Quote:

is this now or a long time ago...

I was told a long time ago this happened and I have seena bit of it here..

but I wont argue with you aussie...I dont use PA so can only go what I was told.. and it was by more than one person..you too have fed me stuff about people on PA.. aussie.. or have you forgotten that??...

I gather you are good friends well done aussie..I am pleased for you...

Now, and a long time ago.  AA has never been a Member at PA, never, neither now or a long time ago.

Yeas I have corrected your misapprehensions about PA in the past cods, and this is another similar occasion for a correction.  Whoever told you that crap is deliberately causing mischief.  You ought take the matter up with them, and although it will hurt, you owe AA an apology.

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #224 - Oct 30th, 2014 at 6:16pm

Aussie wrote on Oct 30th, 2014 at 5:36pm:
  You ought take the matter up with them, and although it will hurt, you owe AA an apology.

Aussie - don't ask members to apologise. It is demeaning. Cods is being honest. Leave it up to her to decide how she words her posts.

As far as AA posting on PA - unless she's a sock over there, I have no knowledge of her being a member either.

Lisa did start a thread not so long ago complaining about her and there have been a couple of guest posts under the nick of Annie Anthrax, but I suspect they weren't from the real Annie.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20
Send Topic Print