Send Topic Print
Andrei. (Read 1604 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Andrei.
Oct 16th, 2014 at 6:42am

Re: important PM..locked
Reply #27 - Yesterday at 10:33pm   I've had enough of this.

It adds nothing to any subject other than likely see the pair of you banned if this continues.

I will prefer to lock this and we'll move on.

andrei just out of interest....just how do you move on from someone who stalks???..the stalking is relentless.and to my mind out of all proportion and anything that is decent..

why I attract this attention I do not know..I hit back only after it has gone on and on beyond anything anyone I think should have to endure..FD doesnt seem interested... my time on here is ruined by someone I dont even know.. and dont have a clue how or why..

I neither instigate or draw any attention to myself from  this person..

I find the threat to ban myself for sticking up for myself because certainly no moderator will....

if totally unfair...

but if you have the answer to getting rid of this person once and for all..this will be the last you will hear from myself..

I dont wish to see anyone banned.. all I wish to do is come on here in peace and to be left alone by those I request it from..

IP Logged

Phemanderac
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Andrei.
Reply #1 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 6:55am

I doubt Andrei will respond to be honest.

As an observer to this stuff cods (and I already know you won't like this perspective), I don't think you and JS are behaving all that differently to each other.

Case in point "I didn't start it..."

Interestingly enough, JS reckons he "didn't start it either..."

I also noted, before the thread was hacked to pieces it seems... You did launch at Aussie calling him a "coward" and then justified it by saying, it's the "Truth"....

It may be "your" truth, but surely you realise that you are not the arbiter for everyone's truth. At the end of the day, anyone can be abusive and claim the "it's the truth" defence, however, that is merely not accepting any responsibility for one's own behaviour.

Ironically, JS put it well, as he said, he can "get down in the gutter if he thinks he needs to..."

I would say that is saying that he will deliberately choose to be nasty (and noticeably unapologetically) if he feels justified, you know, like if it is "his"  truth...

In short, I reckon if we are ALL honest and deem a behaviour to be inappropriate, then there is no justification for adopting said inappropriate behaviour...

Meh, I feel like I am having deja vu here...

Good luck.

On the 26th of January you are all invited to celebrate little white penal day...

"They're not rules as such, more like guidelines" Pirates of the Caribbean..

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 7:14am

Phemanderac wrote on Oct 16th, 2014 at 6:55am:
I doubt Andrei will respond to be honest.

As an observer to this stuff cods (and I already know you won't like this perspective), I don't think you and JS are behaving all that differently to each other.

Case in point "I didn't start it..."

Interestingly enough, JS reckons he "didn't start it either..."

I also noted, before the thread was hacked to pieces it seems... You did launch at Aussie calling him a "coward" and then justified it by saying, it's the "Truth"....

It may be "your" truth, but surely you realise that you are not the arbiter for everyone's truth. At the end of the day, anyone can be abusive and claim the "it's the truth" defence, however, that is merely not accepting any responsibility for one's own behaviour.

Ironically, JS put it well, as he said, he can "get down in the gutter if he thinks he needs to..."

I would say that is saying that he will deliberately choose to be nasty (and noticeably unapologetically) if he feels justified, you know, like if it is "his"  truth...

In short, I reckon if we are ALL honest and deem a behaviour to be inappropriate, then there is no justification for adopting said inappropriate behaviour...

Meh, I feel like I am having deja vu here...

Good luck.

thanks phem and I have never said you or anyone else is not entitled to an opinion...

I am sure you are correct as we rarely see ourselves as others see us...

my reference to me not startin g it.. goes back years...but I wont explain..as it only makes things worse..

I was really trying to find an answer to this problem...yes your right I did call aussie a coward...but when he locked the original Important PM on relationships rather than answer myself...

thats all I could think of...

you seem to note any comments I make.. but never mention the reasons why??...

so you think what is dished out to myself is justified even though I have had no input and reason for the comments??... like the constant comments  I drink for instance...thats ok with you...

all I would request is that maybe you investigate why I am saying what I am saying...research the reason behind my comments which you seem to take an avid interest in.as so far I havent seen you comment on others with the same in depth observations...

like  how I hacked the thread to pieces, thanks for that..

comments about my dead husband are justified I take it..

IP Logged

Phemanderac
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 6:02pm

Cods I am sorry I failed to articulate advice in a way that you seemingly perceive as an attack.

As cods wrote on Oct 16th, 2014 at 7:14am:
so you think what is dished out to myself is justified even though I have had no input and reason for the comments??... like the constant comments  I drink for instance...thats ok with you...

Like this comment, no I don't think it is justified.

Nor did I once allude to it being ok or justified though, I am sorry (once again) that you read this into my comment, clearly I did not articulate the advice (well intended advice) well.

cods wrote on Oct 16th, 2014 at 7:14am:
I havent seen you comment on others with the same in depth observations...

Respectfully, have you ever considered that might say more about them than you?

like  how I hacked the thread to pieces, thanks for that..

I did not say that you hacked the thread to pieces, however (and I admit I may have the wrong thread in mind) it seemed to me that quite a few posts simply vanished from the thread, I would think that only a moderator could do that... It's ok though, no apology needed. I understand you were upset.

comments about my dead husband are justified I take it..

Comments about anyone's family members are not justified, living or dead. So to my mind, anyone who goes there is beneath contempt - anyone.

Anyway, clearly I have not stated my piece well given you appear to perceive it as yet another attack, so I will keep out of it you obviously feel you have enough detractors.

On the 26th of January you are all invited to celebrate little white penal day...

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #4 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 6:08pm

Phem you have a wise head on those shoulders.

I like your posts!

Well done...btw I am not taking sides in regards to the last few posts.

Just Saying!

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Freedumb
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #5 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 6:12pm

The best option for both of them, in my opinion, is either one of them takes the step of ignoring the other.

Cods will probably be the one better suited for this, as John seems to enjoy this little OzPol rivalry.

Either way, it isn't going to stop unless somebody is banned, or somebody makes a choice of "turning the other cheek" and sticking to it. Not saying it is easy -- sometimes you just have to make a point. But when things are beyond the joke, ignorance is bliss.

Nothing would be what it is,
Because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary-wise - what it is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?

- Lewis Carroll

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 6:13pm

Phemanderac wrote on Oct 16th, 2014 at 6:02pm:
Comments about anyone's family members are not justified, living or dead. So to my mind, anyone who goes there is beneath contempt - anyone.

Unless, of course, those comments are screen printed onto a singlet.  Then it's perfectly OK, isn't it?

Me: "So, any phrase or slogan would be acceptable as long as it's only on a screen printed singlet?"

You: "As an element of free speech damn straight. That said I may vehemently disagree with one of those "any phrases or slogans" but hey, that means I can always get out the screen printer and make comment doesn't it?"

You, again: "So, in short, say or print what you like - it won't stop me saying or printing what I like."

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1413328724/46#46

IP Logged

Phemanderac
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 6:19pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Oct 16th, 2014 at 6:08pm:
Phem you have a wise head on those shoulders.

I like your posts!

Well done...btw I am not taking sides in regards to the last few posts.

Just Saying!

Thanks mate, given I value your own comments and perspectives (even when I don't agree) I value that feedback.

IP Logged

Phemanderac
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 6:21pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 16th, 2014 at 6:13pm:

Unless, of course, those comments are screen printed onto a singlet.  Then it's perfectly OK, isn't it?

Me: "So, any phrase or slogan would be acceptable as long as it's only on a screen printed singlet?"

You: "As an element of free speech damn straight. That said I may vehemently disagree with one of those "any phrases or slogans" but hey, that means I can always get out the screen printer and make comment doesn't it?"

You, again: "So, in short, say or print what you like - it won't stop me saying or printing what I like."

I can feel exactly the same level of contempt if they were printed on a t-shirt, no problem there.

Further, I did not say they should be "censored" they are just not justified. I accept that the subtlety may escape you.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 6:38pm

Phemanderac wrote on Oct 16th, 2014 at 6:21pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 16th, 2014 at 6:13pm:

I can feel exactly the same level of contempt if they were printed on a t-shirt, no problem there.

Further, I did not say they should be "censored" they are just not justified. I accept that the subtlety may escape you.

Nice try    Grin   The word "censored" wasn't mentioned.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #10 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 6:41pm

Dear Cods,
may I suggest forgiveness.

all are forgiven unconditionally,

and LOVED beyond measure,

it is better to conquer thyself than to win 1000 battles...

in LOVE and LIGHT

namaste

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 6:53pm

Freedumb wrote on Oct 16th, 2014 at 6:12pm:
John seems to enjoy this little OzPol rivalry.

Muah? I don't know where you get these ideas ...  Grin Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 7:22pm

Bobby. wrote on Oct 16th, 2014 at 6:41pm:
Dear Cods,

in LOVE and LIGHT

namaste

ahh bobs.. no hanging today...thats a change for you I guess the light is on a winner....

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 7:32pm

Freedumb wrote on Oct 16th, 2014 at 6:12pm:
The best option for both of them, in my opinion, is either one of them takes the step of ignoring the other.

Cods will probably be the one better suited for this, as John seems to enjoy this little OzPol rivalry.

Either way, it isn't going to stop unless somebody is banned, or somebody makes a choice of "turning the other cheek" and sticking to it. Not saying it is easy -- sometimes you just have to make a point. But when things are beyond the joke, ignorance is bliss.

I have been ignoring for what seems like  years...

the reason for this thread is because andrei locked the other one and said he would ban me...so I was warning him why I had no choice..[ in my opinion] to make my claim about never PM a certain party...

this person along with one other used my late husband as a weapon to taunt me....this was to me beyond what I believ anyone should have to endure...this person claims I PM and asked that he not do this.....I can tell you know.. this person and the other one.....were held so low in my estimation there is no way I would have asked them personally 

I did however report them both to the mods.. in this case probably FD or muso...

and they would have approached these people on my behalf...and to warn them I presume if they kept it up...

this I believe comes under the heading of personal abuse...

I did not report the latest tirade as I do not feel.. [even less so now] that the mods give a stuff...and whatever doesnt seem to work anyway...thank you for your advice free.. I have done everything I can think of to get rid of this person...just leave me and my ID alone.. thats all I ask..there are only 2 people I have asked that of in all the years I have used this and one other forum...and I do it for all to see... not by PM....

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #14 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 7:39pm

cods wrote on Oct 16th, 2014 at 7:22pm:
Bobby. wrote on Oct 16th, 2014 at 6:41pm:
Dear Cods,

in LOVE and LIGHT

namaste

ahh bobs.. no hanging today...thats a change for you I guess the light is on a winner....

Gulp -  I just posted two hang em high trailers.   Embarrassed
« Last Edit: Oct 16th, 2014 at 7:56pm by Bobby. »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print