Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print
Islam: In the throes of an Islamic 'Reformation'? (Read 12583 times)
Soren
Gold Member

Re: Islam: In the throes of an Islamic 'Reformation'?
Reply #105 - Oct 31st, 2014 at 9:21pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 31st, 2014 at 7:51pm:
When carried to the extreme level that you and your compatriots do

Two words for you, looney - bugger Off.   Who the bloody f**k are you to say what is or is not 'extreme', you self-righteous fascist?

Adjust your self-perceptions, lunatic.  You are no authority in anything. Elevating verbal criticism to 'extreme level' makes you a self-identifying imbecile

« Last Edit: Oct 31st, 2014 at 9:31pm by Soren »  

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #106 - Oct 31st, 2014 at 11:33pm

Soren wrote on Oct 31st, 2014 at 9:21pm:

Two words for you, looney - bugger Off.   Who the bloody f**k are you to say what is or is not 'extreme', you self-righteous fascist?

Adjust your self-perceptions, lunatic.  You are no authority in anything. Elevating verbal criticism to 'extreme level' makes you a self-identifying imbecile

Thank you, Soren for demonstrating just how extreme your attitudes are.   Do you really consider yourself moderate with that sort of language?  Or the attitudes you routinely display towards Muslims and Islam?    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #107 - Oct 31st, 2014 at 11:53pm

I agree, Soren. If you want to address thickoes like myself and Brain, you shall need to moderate your tone and show suitable respect to us as fellow thinkers.

Come back to us when you wish to cease such abuse and engage in reasonable debate, thank you very much. I refuse to reward such language with a response. I just hope for your sake Sprint does not report you.

No one on this board has the right to not be offended, you know.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #108 - Nov 2nd, 2014 at 10:19pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 31st, 2014 at 11:33pm:

Thank you, Soren for demonstrating just how extreme your attitudes are.   Do you really consider yourself moderate with that sort of language?  Or the attitudes you routinely display towards Muslims and Islam?    Roll Eyes

You are the worst kind of soft fascist, Brian.  Anything you cannot properly argue you declare 'extreme'. Or bigoted. Or racist. You are a no-idea little fascist: you want submission to your narrow little political agenda and anyone who doesn't conform is denounced, as if your denunciation meant anything.

I hate ratty little men like you who resort to denunciation as their opening gambit. Despicable and dangerous little bastards you are.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #109 - Nov 2nd, 2014 at 11:36pm

Soren wrote on Nov 2nd, 2014 at 10:19pm:

You are the worst kind of soft fascist, Brian.  Anything you cannot properly argue you declare 'extreme'. Or bigoted. Or racist. You are a no-idea little fascist: you want submission to your narrow little political agenda and anyone who doesn't conform is denounced, as if your denunciation meant anything.

I hate ratty little men like you who resort to denunciation as their opening gambit. Despicable and dangerous little bastards you are.

I hate ratty little men who attempt to persecute innocent people and who declare people guilty because of association and then keep resorting to ad hominem insults when you're called on it, like a child who's been caught with it's hand in the biscuit barrel.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #110 - Nov 3rd, 2014 at 7:33am

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 2nd, 2014 at 11:36pm:

I hate ratty little men who attempt to persecute innocent people and who declare people guilty because of association and then keep resorting to ad hominem insults when you're called on it, like a child who's been caught with it's hand in the biscuit barrel.    Roll Eyes

I declared innocent people guilty? Persecuted innocents? Where?  Show.

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #111 - Nov 3rd, 2014 at 7:37am

Conviction is the art of being certain

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #112 - Nov 3rd, 2014 at 8:59am

Love speech 2.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #113 - Nov 3rd, 2014 at 9:00am

Pillow talk.

How many examples of love speech would you like, FD?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #114 - Nov 3rd, 2014 at 9:56am

Have the forum rules been abandoned?

Undecided

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #115 - Nov 3rd, 2014 at 10:31am

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 3rd, 2014 at 9:56am:

Have the forum rules been abandoned?

Undecided

Rules? What rules? This is a principaled position. It's all about Freeedom.

FD's quite cranky at me for not articulating a stance on the issue. Personally, I think the old boy should have the Freeeeeedom to air his dirty laundry out in public.

However, I do think he should show restraint. This is not the Jerry Springer Show, after all. We are not Amerikans here, we're British. We have things called manners.

The old boy has a principaled position.

You see? It's all part of the jolly world of multiculturalism. Rich tapestry, innit.
« Last Edit: Nov 3rd, 2014 at 10:38am by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #116 - Nov 3rd, 2014 at 11:33am

Time to revise the figures.

According to islamic terrorism apologists, if there are no figures to show how many Australian non muslims are actively participating in terrorist activities, there definitely would be some by a factor of 0 to any given number.

Well in order to be fair I have revised my stats on the islamic terror apologist's reasoning that there absolutely has to more that we don't know about.

We know for absolute certain there are 161 Australian muslims actively taking part in islamic terror. Using a lower ratio than the apologists, I will use the ratio of 1:1

Therefore 161 Australian muslim terrorists we know about, add 161 or more to give the islamic terror apologists theory some credence, we have at least 332 Australian muslims actively taking part in islamic terrorism. (by islamic terror apologists logic)

2% = 332  then 100% = 16,600.

New figures are: Australain muslims are 16,600 times more likely to be actively taking part in islamic terror groups, than any non muslim Australian.
« Last Edit: Nov 3rd, 2014 at 11:40am by moses »  

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #117 - Nov 3rd, 2014 at 11:36am

moses wrote on Nov 3rd, 2014 at 11:33am:
Time to revise the figures.

According to islamic terrorism apologists, if there are no figures to show how many Australian non muslims are actively participating in terrorist activities, there definitely would be some by a factor of 0 to any given number.

Well in order to be fair I have revised my stats on the islamic terror apologist's reasoning that there absolutely has to more that we don't know about.

We know for absolute certain there are 161 Australian muslims actively taking part in islamic terror. Using a lower ration than the apologists, I will use the ration of 1:1

Therefore 161 Australian muslim terrorists we know about, add 161 or more to give the islamic terror apologists theory some credence, we have at least 332 Australian muslims actively taking part in islamic terrorism. (by islamic terror apologists logic)

2% = 332  then 100% = 16,600.

New figures are: Australain muslims are 16,600 times more likely to be actively taking part in islamic terror groups, than any non muslim Australian.

Maths and logic are certainly not your strong points.  Maybe try a different angle.

By the way, who are these "islamic terrorism apologists" you talk of?  I've never seen anyone in here supporting terrorism.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #118 - Nov 3rd, 2014 at 11:46am

Anybody who makes excuses for them.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #119 - Nov 3rd, 2014 at 12:02pm

moses wrote on Nov 3rd, 2014 at 11:46am:
Anybody who makes excuses for them.

I've not seen anyone making excuses for terrorists.

Do you have any names?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print