Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12
Send Topic Print
Why you people make me sick (Read 12397 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Why you people make me sick
Reply #45 - Oct 1st, 2014 at 12:56am

Yadda wrote on Oct 1st, 2014 at 12:50am:
Every moslem is a moslem, except the extremists.       [......according to you]

No, that isn't what I believe, Yadda.  If you'd read my posts with an open mind you'd know that.  All Muslims are Muslims.  Some are "extremists", some are moderates and some are in between.  It all depends on what interpretation they hold and believe in of the same religion.  Rather like there are many different types of Christians...  Which group of Christians do you fit into with your Old Testament quoting, persecution of other religions, hatred of dissent from your viewpoint, Y?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

gone
Gold Member

Australian Politics

somewhere
Reply #46 - Oct 1st, 2014 at 1:18am

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 1st, 2014 at 12:56am:
Yadda wrote on Oct 1st, 2014 at 12:50am:
Every moslem is a moslem, except the extremists.       [......according to you]

No, that isn't what I believe, Yadda.  If you'd read my posts with an open mind you'd know that.  All Muslims are Muslims.  Some are "extremists", some are moderates and some are in between.  It all depends on what interpretation they hold and believe in of the same religion.  Rather like there are many different types of Christians...  Which group of Christians do you fit into with your Old Testament quoting, persecution of other religions, hatred of dissent from your viewpoint, Y?   Roll Eyes

The fewer muslims we have the better they adjust to our society. As their numbers increase they become more arrogant and they start to push their views, customs and laws onto us.  We don't need them here. We can drive taxis too and we won't starve without kebabs. There is no real value they bring here. No real value to us.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #47 - Oct 1st, 2014 at 2:01am

Wow - that title just had to get me here...

If it makes you happy.. Islam is a murderous, heartless, fascist, narrow-minded, flea-brained, dumbassed perversion of humanity that soaks itself in the blood of true anti-Islamic martyrs while its proclaimants hold themselves up as righteous fiends while holding up heads of innocents who have done them no harm and have even often give their 'cause' - if the adherents themselves could ever begin to understand it with their sub-zero IQs - a fair hearing in the world ear.

Murderers, thieves, liars, and the spawn of Shaitan all....  Allah turns his face on you - that is why you follow the false God and Shaitan rules your minds and hearts and makes you less than animals......... with rag heads....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Oct 1st, 2014 at 6:16am

I really have to wonder why you interact with these people Gandalf. They are every bit as sick as the people that are lopping heads off.

They are brainwashed into thinking all Muslims are the same.....they refuse to step out of their self imposed safety zone to meet the Muslim community (aquascoot excepted). They should be aware, they have been told often enough that it's less than 2% of the Muslim population that are fanatical extremists, but they still paint the other 98% of Muslims with the same brush.

They are typical right wing extremists, narrow minded and uninformed and nothing you say will change their rhetoric.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Oct 1st, 2014 at 6:47am

perceptions_now wrote on Oct 1st, 2014 at 12:02am:
Well, as I have said previously, I don't have much time, for any of the religions!

That said, I have even less time, for those who preach hate, as it is the quickest way to the destruction of humanity!

If we can not become inclusive of each other, then we will start to exclude the others, who do not agree with "our ideals" & therein is the start of the end!

We need to start to actually talk with each other, to properly interact with each other and we need to both "give & take" , NOT TO SIMPLY TALK AT EACH OTHER!

very true perc very true....what gets me is.. why do they argue with people who are also FANATIC S in their behavior...not only that.. but those point the finger also do the same thing..

for instance...every Liberal is scum.. how often have we had that thrown at us.?..

it is the extreme that somehow get noticed....

as a lib I have had my share of attacks..both personal and political..but I also have one or two very nice lefties I get on very well with via PM....from this forum..they are reasonable people who are open to someone elses point of view....

if we all agreed wouldnt life be a bore..its how you interact thats the point...how you listen...and how you try to get your message across...

I mean why would a righty listen to a lefty who calls him scum all the time.?..all you want to do is hit back..I am not talking about those who get cranky once in a while...as we all do that...but the extremists... and yes they are on all sides...tend to take over and get all the attention....and before you know it the thread turns into and hit back thread...

we even have a thread telling people why they make him SICK... charming.. how to win friends..I dont think....

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #50 - Oct 1st, 2014 at 6:48am

Bobby. wrote on Sep 30th, 2014 at 11:42pm:
Bobby. wrote on Sep 30th, 2014 at 7:59pm:
Dear Gandalf,
could I convert you to a Christian?

John 14:

Quote:
[6] Jesus saith unto him,

I am the way, the truth, and the life:

no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Therefore you can only have salvation through Jesus not Mohammad.

No reply?

If Gandalf would convert he'd have more friends.  Smiley

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Oct 1st, 2014 at 6:55am

Ex Dame Pansi wrote on Oct 1st, 2014 at 6:16am:
I really have to wonder [highlight]why you interact with these people Gandalf. They are every bit as sick as the people that are lopping heads off.[/highlight]

They are brainwashed into thinking all Muslims are the same.....they refuse to step out of their self imposed safety zone to meet the Muslim community (aquascoot excepted). They should be aware, they have been told often enough that it's less than 2% of the Muslim population that are fanatical extremists, but they still paint the other 98% of Muslims with the same brush.

They are typical right wing extremists, narrow minded and uninformed and nothing you say will change their rhetoric.

so the OP is only interacting..lol... Roll Eyes

and words are as bad as choppin g off a head and sticking it on a post.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

your thinking is amazing to say the least...

I wonder how those who are awaiting beheading feel about your take on extreme fanatical right wingers???.....

They are every bit as sick as the people that are lopping heads off.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Oct 1st, 2014 at 6:59am

Bobby. wrote on Oct 1st, 2014 at 6:48am:
Dear Gandalf,

John 14:

Quote:

No reply?

convert to what bobby???...your idea of religion??>.or become a head lopper...just kidding...

why do I get the impression those who claim intolerance .. are just as intolerant?????

sometimes even worse than those they let upset them

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #53 - Oct 1st, 2014 at 7:11am

cods wrote on Oct 1st, 2014 at 6:59am:
Bobby. wrote on Oct 1st, 2014 at 6:48am:
Dear Gandalf,

John 14:

Quote:

No reply?

convert to what bobby???...your idea of religion??>.or become a head lopper...just kidding...

why do I get the impression those who claim intolerance .. are just as intolerant?????

sometimes even worse than those they let upset them

He'd even have more friends if he became an atheist:

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #54 - Oct 1st, 2014 at 7:53am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 1st, 2014 at 2:01am:
Wow - that title just had to get me here...

...to make an inane comment that completely misses the point.

Tell me, do you think it makes islam critics "better" by prosecuting their anti islam case by concocting baseless smears and lies?

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #55 - Oct 1st, 2014 at 8:06am

Swagman wrote on Sep 30th, 2014 at 9:03pm:
Annie Anthrax wrote on Sep 30th, 2014 at 8:13pm:
cods wrote on Sep 30th, 2014 at 8:10pm:
Annie Anthrax wrote on Sep 30th, 2014 at 8:02pm:
You've got to not let it get to you, Gandalf. Nothing you say will make the people on this board who hate and fear Islam and Muslims reconsider their hate and fear. Just keep in mind that they're not representative of the wider population and that this is a time of heightened sensitivity for anyone with an emotional stake in what's going on at the moment.

do you feel the same about those that HATE all Liberals???????..

Yes, I do.

That's akin to racism.  Sad

Are you a racist as well?

Read it again.

I can't do this, but I'm doing it anyway.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #56 - Oct 1st, 2014 at 8:07am

I really have to wonder why you interact with these people Gandalf. They are every bit as sick as the people that are lopping heads off.

They are brainwashed into thinking all Muslims are the same.....

pansi,

Your proposition [that all moslems DO NOT follow ISLAM, that all moslems are NOT ASSOCIATED with ISLAM] is an absurdity.

What makes you think that every moslem,          ......does NOT associate himself/herself with ISLAM ?

And does NOT associate himself/herself with what 'mainstream', religious ISLAM promotes.... ???

e.g.
"...the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him."
- DEAD.
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.260

Quote:
"They are brainwashed into thinking all Muslims are the same"

Dictionary;
Muslim = = a follower of Islam.

Google;
Shahada, confession of faith, of a muslim

"There is no god except for Allah alone; and Muhammad is the Apostle of Allah."
i
There is a popular absurdity, that inhabits our consciousnesses, and that is 'about in the world' today.

It is the proposition that 1+ billion moslems, are 'moderate' moslems - and that those 1+ billion 'moderate' moslems have no idea, and do not understand, what their 'faith' requires of them.....

"Hey!!!! I'm a moslem!!

But i have absolutely no idea what the laws and tenets of my faith declare, and what those laws and tenets require of me - being a moslem!

HONEST!!"

pansi,

My 'understanding' is THAT THE MOSLEM, EVERY MOSLEM, does associate himself with ISLAM.

And therefore, 'the moslem' does associate himself with what ISLAM is.   [i.e. a murderous death cult]

Am i mistaken ?

Quote:
they refuse to step out of their self imposed safety zone to meet the Muslim community (aquascoot excepted). They should be aware, they have been told often enough that

it's less than 2% of the Muslim population that are fanatical extremists,

but they still paint the other 98% of Muslims with the same brush.

pansi,

Your assertion, just above, is not true.

Every moslem, is a moslem.

Google;
Shahada, confession of faith, of a muslim

"There is no god except for Allah alone; and Muhammad is the Apostle of Allah."

And a person who asserts that he/she, is a moslem,
is associating himself/herself with what ISLAM is.

AND, is associating himself/herself with what ISLAM 'religiously' sanctions and what ISLAM 'religiously' requires, OF MOSLEMS....

e.g.
"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain:...."
Koran 9.111

e.g.
"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. "
Koran 9.29

« Last Edit: Oct 1st, 2014 at 8:14am by Yadda »  

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #57 - Oct 1st, 2014 at 8:16am

Sophia wrote on Sep 30th, 2014 at 10:09pm:
Gnads wrote on Sep 30th, 2014 at 9:04pm:
Is that the same hate & or fear that Muslims feel for all those non Muslim infidels? The very same people that have allowed them to leave the shyte holes of oppression that they used to live in & move to countries which offer them freedom from this oppression..... Then yet once there they strive to remain victims of this oppression & seek to change their adoptive countries into the same shyte holes from which they fled.

That is an interesting observation, and has a ring of truth.
There is a history of people coming to Australia 'for a better life'....which means, assimilating, sharing craft, skills, recipes, fashions, yet still keep their own ideals and identity, but not to the extent that it will cause unrest.

Any family that migrates, will have children attending school, and those children will adapt, and mix well, if the parents allow them to.
The parents from the old country are set in their ways.
The girls/women are way too suppressed, that is what upsets me. How many stories do we hear, of the father or brother that kills their daughter/sister (honour killing?) because she fell in love with an Australian boy?
Or even wanted to wear nicer more colourful clothes or wear make up?

I've watched the interviews and read books of those that escape these situations, they run for their lives, educate themselves, and try to help the other women in a culture that is so confining, and degrading, that they are not allowed to even have a good education....so if anything we want to talk about that makes one feel sick, this is a good starting point.

I think it is a very important aspect to bring into this topic.
When these women of islamic upbringing are asked where they think they would be if they didn't break away and educate themselves...most say they probably would have been dead.

Far out. I don't even know where to start. Have you ever been on a university campus? Even here on the Gold Coast in white bread land, the university has many scarfed women. I am hard pressed to think of a doctors surgery that is not almost completely staffed by Muslims (at least some of them women) in my immediate area.

More colourful clothes? You must be speaking about all those African-Australian muslims who are always just so beige.

You've read the books and watched the movies about oppressed Muslim women in the West? How many of the women who are killed every week in Australia because of domestic violence are Muslim? I doubt its even proportionate to their percentage of the population.

Your post is ridiculous and emblematic of how out of touch mainstream Australia is with reality. If you're going to be concerned about something, at least get it right.

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #58 - Oct 1st, 2014 at 8:19am

Baronvonrort wrote on Sep 30th, 2014 at 11:06pm:
Annie Anthrax wrote on Sep 30th, 2014 at 8:02pm:
You've got to not let it get to you, Gandalf. Nothing you say will make the people on this board who hate and fear Islam and Muslims reconsider their hate and fear. Just keep in mind that they're not representative of the wider population and that this is a time of heightened sensitivity for anyone with an emotional stake in what's going on at the moment.

I tell the Niqabbis they should wear a Ninja mask instead of the niqab if they fear Aussies, nobody will bugger with a Ninja.
Smiley

Do you? Do you really?

Do you say it when they're on their own or when their husbands are with them?

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #59 - Oct 1st, 2014 at 8:22am

Quote:
......They are every bit as sick as the people that are lopping heads off...........

How offensive.

Quote:
.........they have been told often enough that it's less than 2% of the Muslim population that are fanatical extremists,...
  well, it is up to the 98% to stop the 2%.
So far you can't. I suggest we get rid of 100% and solve the issue.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12
Send Topic Print