Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Anyone understand the Cambodian deal? (Read 607 times)
Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Anyone understand the Cambodian deal?
Sep 30th, 2014 at 6:12pm

There's something odd about this deal to transfer small numbers of Muslim gate-crashers to detention centres in Cambodia.

Are they supposed to become Cambodians eventually?

All very odd.

The best deal would be to transfer these Muslim gate-crashers straight to France where they have 10% of their population Muslims ~ and growing rapidly.

That way everybody's happy.

The French can't get enough of them. It must be an anti-Jewish thing with the French.

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Anyone understand the Cambodian deal?
Reply #1 - Sep 30th, 2014 at 7:18pm

I thought a smart move would be to swap the gatecrashers for genuine refugees that are stuck in some camp some where.

That way we are evening out the burden to the country they are presently at, we are doing our bit for genuine refugees and still keeping the gatecrashers out.
There is a good chance the traded gatecrashers would soon go some other place anyway

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Sep 30th, 2014 at 7:20pm

That was a charity post Herby- poos, no one else replied to you.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Sep 30th, 2014 at 7:42pm

miketrees wrote on Sep 30th, 2014 at 7:18pm:
I thought a smart move would be to swap the gatecrashers for genuine refugees that are stuck in some camp some where.

That way we are evening out the burden to the country they are presently at, we are doing our bit for genuine refugees and still keeping the gatecrashers out.
There is a good chance the traded gatecrashers would soon go some other place anyway

Excellent suggestion, Mike ~ but no more Muslims please. ANY religion but Muslim.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Sep 30th, 2014 at 7:46pm

miketrees wrote on Sep 30th, 2014 at 7:20pm:
That was a charity post Herby- poos, no one else replied to you.

Most kind of you.

I'll return the favour when the opportunity arises.

IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Eganstown, via Daylesford, VIC
Reply #5 - Sep 30th, 2014 at 7:46pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Sep 30th, 2014 at 6:12pm:

"The
Abbott Government
doesn't comment on
OPERATIONAL MATTERS
"

- Bob Scott Morrison, Federal Minister for Border Control and Counter Terrorism

'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Sep 30th, 2014 at 8:05pm

I think Scott Morrison's off with the pixies if he believes transferring a few of the Muslim country-shoppers to Cambodia is some sort of solution.

Those Muslims will be back here at their earliest opportunity.

They need to be flown to a refugee camp somewhere in the Middle East. Muslims need to go to a Muslim country.

And as Andrew Bolt said on his program ~ what are the chances of Gillard's 30,000 boat-people being returned home after their good-for-5years Temporary Visas have expired?

Buckleys.

Morrison has done some good, but he's beginning to play some of us for fools.

He also wouldn't answer Bolt's question as to why the Liberal Party is increasing the quota for Muslim immigration at a time when our news services are full of exposures of Muslim terrorism in our own suburbs.

« Last Edit: Oct 1st, 2014 at 8:41am by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #7 - Oct 1st, 2014 at 2:12am

Yes - send them to Cambodia where the remnants of Pol Pot's regime might kill them off, or maybe they will vanish into the slopping steaming sea of humanity (image courtesy of Roger Zelazny) there, or they will contract any number of endemic diseases there and die off thus relieving ToJo of any responsibility for them (Moscow Rules - if there is no man, there is no problem), or they will find Year Zero tilling rice fields...

Truly The Kingdom of the Cruel Children (so titled for the 15 year olds who held AKs at everyone's head during the Kampuchean New Deal and killed off 50% of the population - I knew a Cambodian who gave the true figures)  has much to offer the asylum seeker.... perhaps a solid future as fertiliser in the paddy fields.....

One day, Grasshoppers, you will see these things for yourselves.... and at that time will you know for true..... that is why I warn you.... every day.....

When you treat your fellows as less than human, you become less human yourself.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Oct 1st, 2014 at 5:59am

Good post Sir Grappler.....you obviously know Cambodia.

It goes something like this.

Our government gives the Cambodian government sh1tloads of $$$$$$ to take some asylum seekers off our hands.

The Cambodian government officials (who are extremely corrupt) have a great old time with their new found wealth.

Western charities in Cambodia will have the added burden of feeding the new arrivals. They more than likely won't be housed because there are already hundreds of thousands of Cambodian citizens that live under the stars every night of every year.

Tony and Scott will brag about their grand solution like the good Christians they pretend to be.

The right whingers will be happy because the asylum seekers will be hungry, disorientated and fighting for their survival in a land that has nothing to offer them but misery.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Oct 1st, 2014 at 7:22am

Ex Dame Pansi wrote on Oct 1st, 2014 at 5:59am:
The right whingers will be happy because the asylum seekers will be hungry, disorientated and fighting for their survival in a land that has nothing to offer them but misery.

Grin

Personally I would have preferred a deal with North Korea for our country-shopping, gate-crashing, Muslim boat-renting bullshitters.

The entire country is a Detention Centre that makes Saddam's Abo Gravy in Iraq look like a Disneyland.

And if they misbehave there, and throw hissy fits like they did on M anus Island ~ there's always those starving dogs that Kim Jong-un keeps in big cages to teach whingers the error of their ways. 

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Oct 1st, 2014 at 7:45am

The killing fields Cambodia, there are more than three hundred mass burial sites spread throughout Cambodia.

I am forever astonished at what man is capable of doing to their own species.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Oct 1st, 2014 at 7:56am

Earlier, the opposition said it would move an amendment saying that asylum seekers could be sent only to countries that had signed the United Nations Refugee Convention - ruling out Malaysia.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/national/coalition-sinks-pms-boat-plan-20110919-1ki0h.html#ixzz3Eq3Us8n5

How times change  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Eganstown, via Daylesford, VIC
Reply #12 - Oct 1st, 2014 at 8:01am

Lord Herbert wrote on Sep 30th, 2014 at 8:05pm:
I think Scott Morrison's off with the pixies if he believes transferring a few of the Muslim country-shoppers to Cambodia is some sort of solution.

Those Muslims will be back here at their earliest opportunity.

They need to be flown to a refugee camp somewhere in the Middle East. Muslims need to go to a Muslim country.

And as Andrew Bolt said on his program ~ what are the chances of Gillard's 30,000 boat-people being returned home after their good-for-5years Temporary Visas have expire?

Buckleys.

Morrison has done some good, but he's beginning to play some of us for fools.

He also wouldn't answer Bolt's question as to why the Liberal Party is increasing the quota for Muslim immigration at a time when our news services are "full of" exposures of Muslim terrorism in our own suburbs.

FULL of ?

A Facebook post, expressing a desire to cut Tony Abbott's head off
( ... I'D be a terrorist TOO - if I expressed MY wish-list on Facebook)

And a pizza shop worker with a wife, kid and mortgage - who's alleged to have sponsored a guy in the States, with a spare $12,000, to go and loin I.S. -
MORE Facebook evidence 

( ... who would have guessed spinnin' pizzas PAID so well ?
MUST seek some shifts at my local - to fund my pet "environmental terrorism" causes)

'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Oct 1st, 2014 at 8:45am

Ex Dame Pansi wrote on Oct 1st, 2014 at 7:45am:
The killing fields Cambodia, there are more than three hundred mass burial sites spread throughout Cambodia.

I am forever astonished at what man is capable of doing to their own species.

http://cambodiangenocideproject.weebly.com/uploads/1/4/5/3/14537820/408163906_or...

The killers were from YOUR side of the political fence.

Pol Pot wanted to eliminate any kind of elitism. Her took "All Men are Equal" to heart.

If you wore glasses or owned a book you were a 'class traitor'.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #14 - Oct 1st, 2014 at 8:49am

John Smith wrote on Oct 1st, 2014 at 7:56am:
Earlier, the opposition said it would move an amendment saying that asylum seekers could be sent only to countries that had signed the United Nations Refugee Convention - ruling out Malaysia.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/national/coalition-sinks-pms-boat-plan-20110919-1ki0h.html#ixzz3Eq3Us8n5

How times change  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

And thank God for that. It's been high time the Muslim boat-renting bullshitters were sent off to countries on a contract basis to quarantine them from breeding more Islamites here in our homeland society.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print