Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll closed Poll
Question: Does red know why he wants the ISIS flag banned?
*** This poll has now closed ***

Yes - Tracy Grimshaw told him it was bad    
  1 (10.0%)
Yes - 60 Minutes told him it was bad    
  0 (0.0%)
Yes - talk-back radio told him it was bad    
  1 (10.0%)
Yes - the dear leader told him it was bad    
  1 (10.0%)
No - he can't think for himself    
  4 (40.0%)
No - he's never seen one in his entire life    
  1 (10.0%)
No - nobody else in this forum has seen one    
  0 (0.0%)
No - he has no idea what the writing means    
  2 (20.0%)

Total votes: 10
« Last Modified by: greggerypeccary on: Sep 23rd, 2014 at 7:32pm »

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 
Send Topic Print
The ISIL Flag should be banned (Read 7003 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: The ISIL Flag should be banned
Reply #150 - Sep 26th, 2014 at 7:33pm

sounds like the labor supporters on ozpol... Grin Grin

well it would be funny . Sad

look how tolerant they have been since Sept13.

look how hateful they have been about EVERYTHING.. even stopping the boats

[/quote] Nobody believes that you care about drowning boat people. Its just the lie you tell to pretend that you belong amongst civilised peoples. 
[/quote]

Cods used to be firmly against offshore processing. Cods used to advocate humane treatment of refugees. Once, Cods welcomed them.

That all changed when Mr Abbott said to STOP THE BOATS. It was such a compelling argument, Cods came on board.

The rest, as they say, is history. [/quote]

EXCUSE ME!!!!!

are you raving or what.????.. I NEVER WANTED THE BOATS TO START in the first place..

i didnt vote for the cruel people that opened the floodgates...and watched on for 6 long years as people paid over everything they had only to drown in wild seas thanks to rickety boats........

so get your facts right before you point your ugly finger...

off shore never came into it.. as they should never have been

ENCOURAGED TO COME HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE VIA THE BACK DOOR>..

I do NOW CLAIM GREENIES AND LABOR ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THOSE DEATHS AT SEA...

as for your mate spart... he didnt mention your little

THE ANZAC SPIRIT IS ALL CRAP quote.. unquote

...and neither did you...very noticeable...sadly?.. [/quote]

Don't worry cods..it's just Karnal being either 'a dick' and  trying to reverse everyones opinions, or being very sarcastic as a way of poking fun at the 'lovies'... [/quote]

Not at all. I was surprised when I read Cods' views on offshore processing too.

It was a while ago though - back when Rudd first became PM.

Cods disagreed with offshore processing - she wanted refugees settled here in the community. I have no reason to make it up, and I didn't misread it.

I NEVER reverse people's opinions. I merely reflect them.

And so it is. [/quote]

tell you what come up with the link on that or everyone will know what a wank$%# you are..

I have never discussed offshore processing,.. b ecause I dont know what is involved...I am not privy to govt information like yourself...

so what a windbag you are turning into..
'

I do remember your disparaging remarks about our servicemen though and how you think they are complete fools for even turning up on ANZAC DAY as its a load of crap and no one especially your family care a hoot or respect it....

I do remember that... Angry Angry

let me know when you find your link I wouldnt want to call your honesty out.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #151 - Sep 26th, 2014 at 7:35pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 26th, 2014 at 5:44pm:
ImSpartacus2 wrote on Sep 26th, 2014 at 2:27pm:
Keeping in mind how manifestly compelling the argument "STOP THE BOATS" is, did cods ever explain her reasons for the dramatic about face. I think it needs explanation, don't you.      

Cods never explains her about-faces about anything. The poor dear changes her mind as much as she changes her knickers.

Fair enough too. If I'm not mistaken though, I think you'll find a certain political party's policy on boats might have had something to do with it.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

need a new counselor I am thunking karmel you sound like you are having those visions again. Grin Grin

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #152 - Sep 26th, 2014 at 7:35pm

Why stop there Karnal? Why not sign up and go over and each them all your little 'Nam tricks. I'm sure you'd be a great hit over there with the 'boys from the hood'.

Y0u seem so lost lately Karnal, perhaps this might give you your mojo back, teaming up with ISIL to kill women and children by their thousands.

Sure sounds like you're up for it to me.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #153 - Sep 26th, 2014 at 9:24pm

red baron wrote on Sep 26th, 2014 at 7:35pm:
Why stop there Karnal? Why not sign up and go over and each them all your little 'Nam tricks. I'm sure you'd be a great hit over there with the 'boys from the hood'.

Y0u seem so lost lately Karnal, perhaps this might give you your mojo back, teaming up with ISIL to kill women and children by their thousands.

Sure sounds like you're up for it to me.

Are you having a Longy moment, Red? Advising someone to join terrorists to kill women and children by the thousands?

This goes down.with hoping for terrorism to happen in Australia to shut people up. Good job, Red.

A fellow Butterworth boy too. What a hero.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #154 - Sep 26th, 2014 at 9:28pm

sounds to me like someones been hitting the turps again

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #155 - Sep 26th, 2014 at 9:29pm

cods wrote on Sep 26th, 2014 at 7:35pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 26th, 2014 at 5:44pm:
ImSpartacus2 wrote on Sep 26th, 2014 at 2:27pm:
Keeping in mind how manifestly compelling the argument "STOP THE BOATS" is, did cods ever explain her reasons for the dramatic about face. I think it needs explanation, don't you.      

Cods never explains her about-faces about anything. The poor dear changes her mind as much as she changes her knickers.

Fair enough too. If I'm not mistaken though, I think you'll find a certain political party's policy on boats might have had something to do with it.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

need a new counselor I am thunking karmel you sound like you are having those visions again. Grin Grin

Are you saying I’m mistaken? You’d know.

If I am, I apologize. That post was your best one yet. It was why I had a glimmer of hope that there was some empathy and independent thought left in the moniker we know as Cods.

If I read you wrong, it’s really quite sad.

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #156 - Sep 27th, 2014 at 7:43am

You keep prodding something with a stick Karnal, you're likely to get your finger bitten.

I was being metaphorical not literal Karnal.  I know you you are straight up and down.

I apologise for that over the top comment.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #157 - Sep 27th, 2014 at 1:12pm

red baron wrote on Sep 27th, 2014 at 7:43am:
You keep prodding something with a stick Karnal, you're likely to get your finger bitten.

I was being metaphorical not literal Karnal.  I know you you are straight up and down.

I apologise for that over the top comment.

Don’t blame me, Red, you were drunk. Forgiven.

IP Logged

Team Murdoch

Australian Politics

Reply #158 - Sep 27th, 2014 at 3:33pm

Why is the British flag still tolerated in Australia after they wiped out the Aborigines?

Is there a an acceptance of fascist genocide in this country?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #159 - Sep 27th, 2014 at 6:26pm

cods wrote on Jun 13th, 1970 at 7:27pm:
tell you what come up with the link on that or everyone will know what a play$%# you are..

I have never discussed offshore processing,.. b ecause I dont know what is involved...I am not privy to govt information like yourself...

'

I do remember your disparaging remarks about our servicemen though and how you think they are complete fools for even turning up on ANZAC DAY as its a load of crap and no one especially your family care a hoot or respect it....

Your post, if I remember rightly, was in response to Gillard’s Malaysia solution - not the first Rudd government. At the time, Mr Abbott was offering all sorts of reasons why he wouldn’t support sending refugees to Malaysia.

Your sentiments, I think, were made to support Mr Abbott’s stance. I.e, how can a rich country like Australia send the world’s most vulnerable people to a regime like Malaysia? You suggested that we process refugees in Australia, and you sympathised with the plight of people seeking asylum.

SHAME LABOR SHAME was also mentioned. A few times.

Perhaps I was mistaken to think you were expressing things you really believed in. If your views back then were just the  short-term political tactics of the Liberal Party, I apologise. Your post read as sincere.

I’ll take you at your word from now on, Cods - particularly your statement that you don’t discuss things you don’t know about because you don’t have all the information.

A noble sentiment, dear, and one we should all aspire to.
« Last Edit: Sep 27th, 2014 at 6:32pm by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #160 - Sep 29th, 2014 at 7:48am

How would you suggest ISIL is going to advance its forces and with heavy duty weaponry without using the roads Karnal?

They use the roads and they will be obliterated. This is not a Vietnam type War as you well know.

The Vietnam War was largely won because the Viet Cong were expert at guerrilla tactics and using that infamous tunnel system which stretched all the way back to Hanoi.

This is a vastly different scenario. The Viet Cong were very disciplined and great fighters. I view ISIL as very undisciplined.

I agree that a War cannot be won by air superiority alone and the Iraqis have to show a bit of 'pump' when they fight.

So far this hasn't been evident.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #161 - Sep 29th, 2014 at 8:45am

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 27th, 2014 at 6:26pm:
cods wrote on Jun 13th, 1970 at 7:27pm:
tell you what come up with the link on that or everyone will know what a play$%# you are..

'

Your post, if I remember rightly, was in response to Gillard’s Malaysia solution - not the first Rudd government. At the time, Mr Abbott was offering all sorts of reasons why he wouldn’t support sending refugees to Malaysia.

Your sentiments, I think, were made to support Mr Abbott’s stance. I.e, how can a rich country like Australia send the world’s most vulnerable people to a regime like Malaysia? You suggested that we process refugees in Australia, and you sympathised with the plight of people seeking asylum.

SHAME LABOR SHAME was also mentioned. A few times.

Perhaps I was mistaken to think you were expressing things you really believed in. If your views back then were just the  short-term political tactics of the Liberal Party, I apologise. Your post read as sincere.

I’ll take you at your word from now on, Cods - particularly your statement that you don’t discuss things you don’t know about because you don’t have all the information.

A noble sentiment, dear, and one we should all aspire to.

yes you were mistaken.. [unless you can put it up]..

my angst with gillards malaysian deal was PEOPLE SWAPPING?TRADING I was horrified

..the DEATH PENALTY

and the public BEATINGS BY THE SO CALLED POLICE...

now if you can come up with any of your other rhetorical claims  then we can discuss them cant we?.. in the mean time your recall leaves a lot to be desired...

of course you may claim!!! as you are so full of it..

being against people trading...means being against offshore or is that onshore..who knows Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

what it has to do with this thread I dont know..

perhaps you should start another thread?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #162 - Sep 29th, 2014 at 8:47am

red baron wrote on Sep 29th, 2014 at 7:48am:
How would you suggest ISIL is going to advance its forces and with heavy duty weaponry without using the roads Karnal?

They use the roads and they will be obliterated. This is not a Vietnam type War as you well know.

The Vietnam War was largely won because the Viet Cong were expert at guerrilla tactics and using that infamous tunnel system which stretched all the way back to Hanoi.

This is a vastly different scenario. The Viet Cong were very disciplined and great fighters. I view ISIL as very undisciplined.

I agree that a War cannot be won by air superiority alone and the Iraqis have to show a bit of 'pump' when they fight.

So far this hasn't been evident.

he thinks offshore processing is the right way to go... Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #163 - Sep 30th, 2014 at 12:10am

red baron wrote on Sep 29th, 2014 at 7:48am:

This is a vastly different scenario. The Viet Cong were very disciplined and great fighters. I view ISIL as very undisciplined..

That depends. ISIL are made up of local Syrian fighters fighting against a tyrant. It’s home ground, and to some Syrians, a good cause. It’s attracted a fair few funds in Saudi and foreign donations, added to by their kidnapping ransoms and the black market in oil.

The only undisciplined elements are the Facebook warriors you’ve seen on the front page of the Australian.

I have no idea whether ISIS are undisciplined or not. The faatwa on Western countries is stupid rhetoric, I’ll grant you. But ISIL have not gotten to where they are today by being a ragtag outfit like the Taliban.

The tunnel system in Nam was not just to defend against air strikes, but to move thousands of soldiers around to fight a ground war. ISIL are not currently fighting against a matched force, so it’s difficult to see how they’ll go.

In recent years in the Middle East, regimes from Saddam to the Arab Spring dictators went easily because their soldiers were badly supplied. Morale was low - they did not have popular support behind them. Al Qaida suffered a similar fate in Iraq.

Air strikes will not stop ISIL, but we all know a ground war is inevitable.

I hope to God ISIL do go easily, but the writing is hardly in the wall yet.

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Reply #164 - Oct 1st, 2014 at 1:11am

Team Murdoch wrote on Sep 27th, 2014 at 3:33pm:
Why is the British flag still tolerated in Australia after they wiped out the Aborigines?

Is there a an acceptance of fascist genocide in this country?

Yes, where have you been?

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 
Send Topic Print