Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Independent Scotland ! (Read 2002 times)
Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Re: Independent Scotland !
Reply #15 - Oct 3rd, 2014 at 6:04pm

Freedumb wrote on Oct 3rd, 2014 at 6:02pm:
PZ547 wrote on Oct 3rd, 2014 at 2:22pm:
Maybe we should be a little more concerned with issues far closer to home

such as the buses carting muslims and other ethnic minorities around from one polling booth to the next during the last Federal election?

And aren't you at all concerned about the death threats levelled against the woman who exposed it?

No?

Nor about the fact the whore media dropped it quick smart?

Yes. I have little concern about Scotland's independence, it was just an observation. I knew they wouldn't go independent, for the reasons I suspected  Wink

The sad, and funny part, is that the whore media as you called it, said they give people "freedom" by what they do.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Can you give me a link about this story? Surely some alternative media source has covered it. I'm intrigued.

Yeah freedumb it sounds BS to me as well, link please!!

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Freedumb
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #16 - Oct 3rd, 2014 at 6:06pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Oct 3rd, 2014 at 6:04pm:

such as the buses carting muslims and other ethnic minorities around from one polling booth to the next during the last Federal election?

And aren't you at all concerned about the death threats levelled against the woman who exposed it?

No?

Yes. I have little concern about Scotland's independence, it was just an observation. I knew they wouldn't go independent, for the reasons I suspected  Wink

The sad, and funny part, is that the whore media as you called it, said they give people "freedom" by what they do.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Can you give me a link about this story? Surely some alternative media source has covered it. I'm intrigued.

I'm not pre-judging it as BS. I just want to read it first.

Nothing would be what it is,
Because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary-wise - what it is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?

- Lewis Carroll

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Oct 4th, 2014 at 2:39pm

Freedumb wrote on Oct 3rd, 2014 at 6:06pm:
Redmond Neck wrote on Oct 3rd, 2014 at 6:04pm:

No?

I'm not pre-judging it as BS. I just want to read it first.

I've searched for over an hour

Implies to me that it's been scrubbed/purged

However, I cannot be the only one who read it in the hours/days immediately after voting day

It was featured prominently

The candidate in question was female and I can still remember her photograph along with the various news reports.  She was youngish, dark haired - a Sydney region candidate -- but as I support none of the major parties I don't know her party affiliations

It was reported in the msm that she'd received death-threats for exposing the fact that muslims had been bussed to various polling centres in order they could multiple vote

Nothing to prevent others from running their own searches - maybe their search-terms would be more successful than mine

However, during my searches, numerous sources have been offered re: multiple voting.  The ABC states the AEC discovered 8000 instances.  Govt. sources claim 2000.  And of course there are numerous discussions ongoing about how voter fraud (which the AEC prefers to describe as 'mistakes', offering 'drunkeness', 'forgetfulness', etc. as reason) can be eradicated, with the States, think-tanks, politicians, concerned bodies, etc. all weighing-in as to whether voter-fraud/mistakes/multiple voting are actually OF concern

That so many worthies have voiced opinions re: the matter, we can assume it's of concern, is measurable, despite the AEC's claims that multiple voting is 'miniscule'

My faith in the integrity and supposed incorruptibility of the AEC has diminished markedly in recent times, and in the minds of many, as evidenced in online and other comments since at least the 2013 federal election

Could accusations of muslim voters being bussed from one to another polling booths, resulting in alleged death threats received by the candidate who exposed it to the national media and as evidenced on Facebook posts (according the main stream media at the time) simply vanish unless it had been purged?  I doubt it very much when we're able to pull up obscure sources of information going back 40 or more years online

As to being BS (which is clear accusation of deliberate lying)  -- we can only hope someone comes along who also remembers reading about this scandal -- and it was and is a scandal -- in the mainstream aussie media a little over one year ago

unless those whose party benefited from the multiple voting reports would prefer it to remain undiscovered

I won't give up though.  I know what I saw and read and for all we know, threads and comments right here in Oz Politics might have discussed it at the time.  I'll continue to run searches when I have time

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Oct 4th, 2014 at 4:30pm

Took another two hours

and as I speculated, it was here on Oz Politics the whole time

took endless search terms to bring it up

Thanks to Red Baron
dated Sep 10, 2013

Zali Burrows, Palmer Pty receives death threats

Quote:
Zali Burrows a young ;go getter' lawyer in the Blaxland Electorate (Bankstown) has received death threats following her uncovering of voting anomalies involving the Labor Party in the Electorate of Blaxland.

Ms Burrows is the candidate for the Clive Palmer Party in the recent Federal Election.

She has made complaints to both the Police and to the Australian Electoral Commission but has been palmed off so far.

Ms Burrows has signed statements from citizens living in the electorate that they were paid to get their relatives to vote Labor.

Other allegations are that busloads of people were ferried around the electorate to vote multiple times.

Of course the system of crossing their name out would have made this impossible...yeah right!

There is a lot of sh.t going down in Blaxland right now and Bankstown  Police are not taking the death threats against Ms Burrows seriously...why?????

I have received this information from a personal confidante of Ms Burrows, who is taking legal action in relation to it, she is a defamation Lawyer by profession.

There are no links, just what I have heard thus far

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1378794050

And it was reported in the mainstream media, accompanied by a photo of the female candidate I now know to be Zali Burrows

so I'll run some searches soon as I've time re: Zali Burrows

In the meantime, a collection of sources pertaining to multiple voting, which as I mentioned earlier, the AEC has been anxious to downplay, complete with assurances, etc.

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/afp-to-investigate-thousands-of-cases-of-multiple-voting-in-2013-election-20140530-397wp.html

http://www.news.com.au/national/police-investigate-multiple-votes-in-2013-federal-election-one-person-voted-15-times/story-fncynjr2-1226837745213

http://www.theage.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/some-australians-voted-more-than-once-in-federal-election-aec-20140226-33g7l.html

One multiple voter managed to vote 15 times

That far exceeds the downplaying of AEC which claims most multiple vote incidents are attributable to doddery old people and innocent foreigners who just can't understand the format

15 times is deliberate vote fraud

Further, as most would be aware, prior to receiving ballot papers at polling centres, each individual is asked -- and they have to be -- if they have voted before/anywhere that day

And IF the individual says they have, then obviously, they are not provided another ballot paper

The ONLY way an individual could obtain multiple ballot papers would be if they lied when asked if they'd voted before  on that day

or, a few may be 'drunk' and in very rare instances, the individual might be extremely forgetful -- although how easy it would be to forget they'd attend different polling stations and lined up and been asked if they'd voted elsewhere that same day is doubtful

Anyway, not BS

it happened

and the media's scrubbed the story

but at least we know now that Zali Burrows is the unfortunate candidate to whom death threats were issued for exposing the multiple-voting, bussed around Sydney suburbs election rort

And there was quite a bit of additional detail as regards the ethnicity of the multiple voters in the media at the time with mention of boasting on Facebook

(strange how the media reports were whooshed so fast, Red Baron's thread close to died at birth)
« Last Edit: Oct 4th, 2014 at 4:35pm by PZ547 »  

IP Logged

Freedumb
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #19 - Oct 4th, 2014 at 4:46pm

Our lovely media has a knack for destroying that which doesn't serve those in power.

I reread George Orwell's 1984 recently, and I can see many "coincidences" from that book to what is today, the difference being that our own version of "Ingsoc" isn't as obvious, which is part of the tactic.

Anyway, one line comes to mind:

"Who controls the past, controls the future. Who controls the present, controls the past." Or something along those lines.

You see?

- Lewis Carroll

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Oct 4th, 2014 at 4:49pm

Nope -- it appears 'Zali Burrows' is a muslim with very blonde hair

not the female candidate featured with photo in the mainstream news as claiming organised multiple voting, her exposure of which, to the msm, resulted in her receiving death threats

Out there is a female candidate who sat for the 2013 fed election who exposed organised multiple voting by ethnic minorities and was threatened with death

but THAT candidate was brunette

and all the media reports of the scandal of just over a year ago ------------ are missing in action

Red Baron had part of the story

but had the candidate's name incorrect, apparently

The incident's recorded, at least, here on Oz Politics

but the name of the female candidate is yet to be discovered/revealed

and Google and other search engines have apparently 'lost' the entire thing

Meanwhile, the AEC blathers on about how 'miniscule' are incidents of multiple voting

yet over 18,000 such incidents were discovered, which the AEC has managed to whittle down

Palmer was right about the AEC

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Oct 4th, 2014 at 4:53pm

Freedumb wrote on Oct 4th, 2014 at 4:46pm:
Our lovely media has a knack for destroying that which doesn't serve those in power.

I reread George Orwell's 1984 recently, and I can see many "coincidences" from that book to what is today, the difference being that our own version of "Ingsoc" isn't as obvious, which is part of the tactic.

"Who controls the past, controls the future. Who controls the present, controls the past." Or something along those lines.

Yes

Maybe I'm wrong about the candidate being a brunette, having read Red Baron's Sep 2013 post again?

Maybe there was a photo of Hansen Young in a nearby news report and I got them confused?

Can't see Red having the news report correct, yet getting the candidate's name wrong

So maybe we should accept Red's post as accurate

At least the story's been shown to have existed very soon after the election

IP Logged

Freedumb
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #22 - Oct 4th, 2014 at 5:01pm

PZ547 wrote on Oct 4th, 2014 at 4:53pm:
Freedumb wrote on Oct 4th, 2014 at 4:46pm:

Yes

Maybe I'm wrong about the candidate being a brunette, having read Red Baron's Sep 2013 post again?

Maybe there was a photo of Hansen Young in a nearby news report and I got them confused?

Can't see Red having the news report correct, yet getting the candidate's name wrong

So maybe we should accept Red's post as accurate

At least the story's been shown to have existed very soon after the election

Because the evidence has been destroyed, you will never know the "facts" of the matter, we just have a brief idea.

This is the trouble with this society -- the media can destroy any event they please, and those in power can state if something isn't or is true, and most people will believe it if they say it is true, but doesn't necessarily mean it is.

Likewise with conspiracies -- just because it's a "conspiracy" it doesn't mean it's automated BS based on "lack of evidence" while on the other hand, it can be BS. But what people don't realise is that most things tied with "conspiracy" has missing evidence, which is why, especially those officially documented (such as JFK, and area 51) are seen as "conspiracies" because crucial evidence is covered up or mysteriously disappears that cannot prove or disprove whether it's true or not.

The fallacy is that if there isn't evidence, it can't be true.

You see?

- Lewis Carroll

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #23 - Oct 28th, 2014 at 8:26pm

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/breaking_news/

UK Govt. covert vote fraud denying Scotland Independence is a quantum worse than 2000 U.S. Supreme Court fraud in Bush v. Gore making Bush US President & What to do about it!

By Alfred Lambremont Webre

VANCOUVER, BC – This article is not about EU, finance, banking, retirement, social welfare or petroleum, and whether it is better for Scotland to have stayed within the UK or not on public policy grounds.

This article is about prima facie evidence of systemic large scale vote-counting fraud in the counting of the YES and NO paper ballots that could only have occurred under a concerted high-level order within the UK government and Vote-Counting administration to find a NO result whatever the cost.

"The darkest wrong in Scottish history"

My legal analysis is that “the darkest wrong in its history has just been done to the Scottish people.”  Because Scotland’s collective free will to become an independent nation by a fair, free vote has been thwarted by systemic fraud ordered by what can only be the highest levels of the political, financial, intelligence, and Monarchical plausible-deniability hierarchy in England, the basic social contract between Scotland and England was broken. At the very least, Scotland is entitled by law to a Recount, or to a Revote (because of the likelihood that existing ballots have been destroyed).

Setting up the Referendum Vote Sting

The following is prima facie evidence of the elements of the covert UK systemic program to sabotage the September 18, 2014 Independence Referendum and secure a fraudulent NO vote.

1. Prohibition of a National Vote Recount – The availability of regulatory or statutory provisions for a vote recount in the case of demonstrations of vote fraud, mishap, close vote, etc. is fundamental to the democratic voting process and is present in any standard democratic voting process anywhere in the world.

Yet, although the UK and Scotland consider themselves among the world’s leading democracies, on the day of the referendum, the legislation governing the referendum stipulated that “In addition, no recount can be ordered in a particular area after its result has been declared.”
On Sept 18, 2014, the UK Telegraph reported, “"No national recount was allowed for independence referendum. The chief counting officer has permitted recounts at a local level in Scotland's 32 council areas but a national one will not happen even if the result is close.  The chief counting officer for the Scottish independence referendum has confirmed there can be no national recount even if the result is close.

"Mary Pitcaithly has said that local counting officers in each of Scotland’s 32 councils can consider “reasonable” requests for recounts in their respective areas where genuine concerns have been raised.

"All votes are counted locally and concerns about the count must be resolved locally. In addition, no recount can be ordered in a particular area after its result has been declared."[1]
HOW SCOTLAND VOTE FRAUD WAS DONE: By eliminating the possibility of a recount, the UK government controllers of Scottish referendum ensured the conditions for a covert operation in which vote counters would be ordered to switch YES ballots to NO stacks and do other “dirty tricks” that ensured a NO result, with no legal recourse of a recount.

2. Scottish Referendum Vote Counters ordered to commit massive vote fraud – A second key element of the Scottish Referendum vote fraud are systematic orders from higher ups within the UK Government and vote counting administration to vote counters to engage in a variety of “dirty tricks” that switched YES ballots to be counted as NO ballots, leading to a NO result.
Prima facie evidence of this systematic practice includes the following:
A. International accredited election observers finding of (1) vote counting irregularities and (2) that Scottish Referendum does not meet international standards.  On Sept. 19, 2014, The Guardian reported that “Russia has said the conduct of the Scottish referendum "did not meet international standards", with its observers complaining the count took place in rooms that were too big and that the procedure was badly flawed….”
“The team from Moscow's Public Institute of Suffrage watched voting take place in the Scottish capital and the surrounding area. It also met with Scottish politicians, voters and representatives from non-governmental organisations, Ria said.

“Borisov said he was unimpressed by what he saw. He said the room where he watched the count on Thursday night was a cavernous ‘aircraft hangar’ next to an airfield. It was difficult to see what was going on, he said, adding: ‘The hangar is approximately 100m by 300m. There are tables, with voting papers stacked upon them, but the observers are stuck around the perimeter. Even if you want to, it's impossible to tell what's happening. It's also unclear where the boxes with ballot papers come from.’”[2]

B. Prima facie video evidence exists of blatant examples of the systemic vote counting fraud ordered by higher ups within the vote counting administration.
One video example only is contained in this video, which is part of a petition that now has over 70,000 supporters

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print